Significance to numbers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-10-2002, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My dh has a thing with the number 1. I mean, it's getting to the point where even I think it's weird, and I'm not supersticious or anything. For some reason whenever he looks at a clock, odometer, or something else with nubers he sees ones. It's usually 111. For example, last night he and ds had been sleeping in bed for several hours, when I crawled in with them. Dh lifted up his head and looked at the clock. It was 1:11. I mean this happens a lot, in many different situations (not just clocks). Does anyone know if there is any signifigance to the number 111? I told him he'd better buy a lot of lottery tickets on January 11th! But this has been going on for a couple years now.

My dMIL is really into angels, and says his angel is telling him something.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2002, 01:14 AM

in numerology the number 111 reduces to 3 (1+1+1=3). To many people 3 is a magic number. What does 3 mean to you?

To me three means these things: it represents the triple Goddess as maiden mother crone, Success, Celebration, Creativity.

I often have numbers show up repeatedly also. It could represent how this year will be for him (numerology years usually go from birthday to birthday and not january 1-January1).

It could also have other meanings which can be determined by how often and for how long this number has appeared and if it's something new or not.
Old 07-10-2002, 01:29 AM

I wasjust going to say the same thing about 1=1=1=3 and 3 is a magickal number. (maiden, mother and crone to the pagans)
Old 07-10-2002, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Can the number 3 also be a magical number for a man? Tell me more about this magical number stuff! (I am totally ignorant in this whole topic)
Old 07-10-2002, 02:43 AM

3=the Trinity, too. Numbers have very powerful vibrations--this is something I'd like to spend more time learning.
Old 07-10-2002, 04:34 AM

I see 44's all the time. I was born at 12:44. Not sure if it means anything, but I think it's interesting. And when we got ready to move to Australia, I was seeing either the word or something related to Australia about 3-4 times a day. I took it as a sign from the angels that we were supposed to move there for some reason.

User Tag List