THE TEN THINGS I LIKE MOST ABOUT BEING A PAGAN
10. I never get possessed by demons named Beelzebub, Legion, Dominus, or Satan
9. There is always an occasion for Candlelight
8. I don't have to dream of Going to the Moon. She Comes to Me.
7. I can eat whatever the heck I WANT on Fridays!
6. My sacred symbol doesnt invoke the image of blood or death.
5. All of My wisdom isnt contained in just ONE book, but ALL books.
4. Tithing to my Church means bringing a bundt cake to social hour when the ritual is over.
3. EVERYONE Gets to wear black (if they'd like to).
2. The cakes we use during religious ceremonies actually TASTE good.
And....the number one reason I'm glad i'm a pagan.........
1. Getting dressed up for church either means Getting Nekkid, or putting on a really good pair of hiking boots!
Top Thirteen Reasons To Be Pagan
13. I live for persecution!
12. I'm a night person at heart.
11. We respect our elders...and alders, and willows and oaks.
10. I just love explaining that a pentagram is NOT evil.
9. We do more after midnight than most people do all day!
8. Being burned at the stake is a great way to roast marshmallows.
7. We can talk to Elvis (and he IS dead).
6. You live, you learn, you die, you forget. Then you come back...
5. Double the deities, double the fun!
4. We get more holidays.
3. Brooms get great mileage.
2. We were here first!
I didn't write these, but thought I would share some funnys