Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Note: This is an archived topic. It is read-only. Mothering Boards
Spirituality Archives
What would Jesus do?

This topic was originally posted in this forum: Spirituality
Author Topic: What would Jesus do?
veganmom
Member posted 06-29-2001 07:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yammer's comment about "would Jesus sell you a WWJD bumper sticker" and yogamama's reponse that Jesus wouldn't even be driving a car, he would be ministering to HIV+ people got me thinking.
So, my question is, if Jesus came into present day society, what would he do? For example, what would he have to say to the churches and governments we have created? What kinds of ministry would he engage in? What teachings would he have for us?

utahmomma
Member posted 07-07-2001 11:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the origional question:
I hope He would feel welcome in my home.

cat
Moderator posted 07-08-2001 08:47 AM
Booby,
As your post immediately followed mine and addressed what I'd said, I pretty much assumed you were responding primarily to me. I don't think there was any hostility in my reply (it certainly wasn't intended!!) -- in fact, I intentionally tried to keep things light.
If Jesus comes back, let's hope he also has a good sense of humor!

Kel
Member posted 06-30-2001 05:49 AM
Personally, I think that Jesus would be a little upset with all of the corruption, fraud and murder that has been committed 'in his name'.

foreasylife
Member posted 06-30-2001 08:02 AM
What has also been coming to my thoughts are how Jesus taught. For today’s things we’ve created, I think teachings of Jesus are still relevant and crying out in some of us. From the view of Love…Love means to bear one another’s burdens/concerns. Then step two is to refer to the All knowing foundation/God’s Advice for answers to any problem. (sometimes it feels hopeless for humans to see all the corrupt and ‘want to minister teachings..not knowing what to say) Since it is written that the Word is the power to bring down strongholds, Jesus would say to the vine, get my words ‘together’ enough so you can testify to my light that leads us out of darkness.
If we are feeling so tossed to and fro, that’s why no results to heal any problem.
I would like to go more in depth, though I am new on this board/community. I and my husband are still working on gaining insightful ministry action in an effort to help people ‘see’ what things ruin heal and choice items that heal….
Thank you for this opportunity…
Sincerely, Sue

[This message has been edited by foreasylife (edited 07-01-2001).]

Naomi
Member posted 06-30-2001 09:17 AM
Jesus spent a lot of time hanging out with the most despised people of his day -- prostitutes and tax collectors. From that, I'd say that he'd probably be spending most of his time hanging out with the homeless, gay men -- and lawyers.
He lived a life of voluntary poverty, which implies to me that the bumper stickers that say "How Would Jesus Drive" are probably missing the point: he'd be taking Grayhound or the city bus, or walking, or maybe hitchhiking. (There's actually a classic urban legend that involves a hitchhiking Jesus, sorta. "The Vanishing Hitchhiker.")

And he wouldn't MINISTER to the HIV+ -- he'd CURE the HIV+. He healed pretty much every sick person who asked, especially the people with leprosy (the closest equivalent to HIV, I'd say -- it was a terribly feared disease that turned you into a pariah).

And I think he'd be angry, as he travelled around America. He talked a lot about giving to the poor -- EVERYTHING YOU HAD, if you were really serious about following him -- and he pointed out that poor people who gave out of their meager surplus were greater, in God's eyes, than the rich people who gave thousands (but could afford to give millions). In the U.S. today, we have more material wealth than any society in history -- yet there are STILL people who lack for food; there are families without roofs over their heads; there are children in the care of the state that no family wants; there are people who beg on the street.

If Jesus came back, I don't think he'd be quite what Pat Robertson would expect.

dragonmama
Member posted 06-30-2001 03:09 PM
ok, i HAD to reply.
NAOMI- well said!!!
that's all

mollysmom02718
unregistered posted 06-30-2001 06:42 PM
I've actually thought about this. It worries me because in today's society we'd think He was a crack pot. He'd be back in the same situation He was in 2000 years ago. While we probably wouldn't crucify Him we'd definitely find a way to lock Him up in a mental institution.
[This message has been edited by mollysmom02718 (edited 06-30-2001).]

Ann
Member posted 06-30-2001 06:53 PM
Naomi, I'd like to print your post and stick it on my fridge. May I?
[This message has been edited by Ann (edited 06-30-2001).]

mom2godzillas
Member posted 07-01-2001 06:33 AM
Welcome.foreasylife. I think what you and Naomi said are right on. Have you you read "Joshua" by Joseph Girzone? I think it's a good "what if Jesus came back" story.

Vicki
Member posted 07-01-2001 09:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mollysmom02718:
I've actually thought about this. It worries me because in today's society we'd think He was a crack pot. He'd be back in the same situation He was in 2000 years ago. While we probably wouldn't crucify Him we'd definitely find a way to lock Him up in a mental institution.
[This message has been edited by mollysmom02718 (edited 06-30-2001).]

You get my vote!

foreasylife
Member posted 07-01-2001 10:07 AM
Hi Mom2godzillas: not read the book. I take the phrase 'what would Jesus do' as applying Jesus' words in our life, so that's why I answered that way. I might look for the book, if I have time.
This board is very interesting topics/thoughts that come up-ie:suffering.
I like the concept 'healing circle'. The concept of healing is spiritually-based.
This AM, working outside I thought, what can people do to relieve their own suffering?Because much I hear, is physical/mental problems. My journey has been to find answers to our suffering...have found some in research info, and the basic bible format.
Just knowing what our body can or cannot safely ingest is part of the answer. So ask the question: What am I putting in that does not agree?
Mothering skills are inbuilt to want to do what works to ease the body/mind.
This is aside from those who are too distraught to handle life's daily matters/like: I hate to mention the thought,though it is on this board--the one mother in Texas who drowned her children. (she or her doctor do not know the knowledge for a healthy mind/body).

boobybooby
Member posted 07-01-2001 01:48 PM
A bit OT but I have to say that I like the little creative bracelets and such that I've seen for kids that say WWJD?. Sometimes my little 11 yr old niece is wearing them and I know it helps her stop, think and ponder before reacting and thinking only of herself.
Its a pretty good saying IMO, because it reminds us to try to look at the world through Gods eyes, (IMO) it is well worth the small cost of buying such a thing with WWJD written on it if it serves a good purpose.

Yammer
Moderator posted 07-01-2001 05:39 PM
I would happy welcome a bona fide J.C. return; interesting to speculate on what he might be doing. Don't know, was his first ministry accidental (bringing grace to those he encounters while living the itinerent carpenter lifestyle in distant (from Rome) burg? Or was it vocational (doing the wandering prophet-siren-voice thing in Bronze Age Judaic religious atmosphere) Or both?
Of course his new (or current -- wouldn't that be a good story) ministry could follow a completely different pattern.

I dunno, I sometimes I think, if he's coming he should hurry up about it.

Posted in all sincerity.

moondancer
Member posted 07-01-2001 09:29 PM
And would you be ready to welcome him into your life Yammer when he does?

Yammer
Moderator posted 07-01-2001 10:30 PM
Didn't I just say that? Agnostic does not mean pigheaded.

boobybooby
Member posted 07-01-2001 11:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by veganmom:
Yammer's comment about "would Jesus sell you a WWJD bumper sticker" and yogamama's reponse that Jesus wouldn't even be driving a car, he would be ministering to HIV+ people got me thinking.
So, my question is, if Jesus came into present day society, what would he do? For example, what would he have to say to the churches and governments we have created? What kinds of ministry would he engage in? What teachings would he have for us?

Oh yeah, i forgot to answer the questions...
its very easy to become distracted and called away from this computer, and for good reason, my family thinks i need to go to MA, (Mothering Anonymous)!
I think that Jesus would first of all not be surprised at all to see our world and how we have evolved, since I believe that he knows and sees all since we were created.
It seems to me that things are probably going according to plan due to the thought I have that God knows us and what our hearts desire as well as the future that is profetised in the bible. I think that any church that speaks the truth according to and inspired by the living written word of God would be acceptable to him. The govmnt' is another story... there isn't much going on in the area of God there anymore IMO. Of course, who knows, maybe Bush isn't a "faker"...
I think Jesus' ministry and teachings ARE with us, though he is not here in the flesh.

But, if he were to come here today,
I think he would wander the streets of our cities, talking about salvation from sin and evil. I think he would invite someone to a walk in the park right in the middle of their busy important day, and then ask that person to tell him what really mattered most in this life. I also think that Jesus would say to us, to do as best we can given our circumstances and situations and that he would always have open arms for us even when we go down the wrong road. Sadly, I also think that a lot of people would ignore him and say he is just a crazy homeless dude. I think that he would tell man that he is the son of God and some would laugh at him. Hmmm, now that makes me think that maybe I have seen him!

moondancer
Member posted 07-02-2001 04:15 PM
not really yammer. you said you'd welcome his return but you didn't say you would actually welcome him into your life...your heart...give your life to him.

papatimes3
Member posted 07-02-2001 09:06 PM
Yammer,
"If he's coming he should hurry up about it."
Make no mistake, He'll be back. If the Bible is prophetically accurate(so far, so good-99-point-something-percent) then He WILL be back.
"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."-2 Peter 3:9
When He comes BACK, there'll be no mistaking it for anything else, and He'll have a definite agenda to fulfill. If He were coming to our world for the FIRST time in our present-day society, however, that would be an interesting scenario to watch unfold. A recent novel called "Eli" confronts this question; dw read& recommended it. I've been kind of busy lately& haven't gotten to it.

P.S. Moondancer-wow. Your'e an encouragement. Welcome back!

Naomi
Member posted 07-03-2001 08:32 AM
Ann - Help yourself .
Yammer - I'm going to plug a close friend's SF novel, "Archangel Protocol" by Lyda Morehouse I've described it to other friends as "Left Behind for Unitarians" -- although Jesus hasn't returned (yet) the archangels show up, and are not exactly what Pat Robertson would have expected, either. I think you'd like it. (I think other people here would like it too, but probably not the very doctrinal Christians.)

I've always felt that the Christian belief that Jesus will "return again in Glory" to be ... almost a little bit of a cop-out. If you can assume that there'll be thunder, lightning, purple clouds, winged horses, etc., you don't need to worry about listening to wisdom from the crazy beggar at the park. Remember, though, that the Jews thought that the prophecies regarding the Messiah were pretty darn clear, and yet somehow (according to Christians) they'd totally misunderstood everything. Everything!

boobybooby
Member posted 07-03-2001 11:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by veganmom:

My response earlier was assuming that your question was if Jesus were to come her and walk among us for awhile what he would be like (if he were so to speak, a fly on the wall). I wasn't refering to the "coming of christ", in that case, no he's not coming as a bum but rather a king with rapture.

yogamama
Moderator posted 07-03-2001 02:23 PM
I think about this all the time - the WWJD question. But since J.C. was not the parent of a young child, was not a woman and did not have immediate responsibilty for family members, sometimes I am at a loss...
Seriously, why are most of our spiritual leaders celibate men? It's sometimes hard for me to relate to these guys.

Also quite seriously, I do ask myself the WWJD question about my own life. Didn't Christ ask us to be radical? To stand against the status quo? To defend the underdog, the clothe the naked, feed the hungry, etc...

I'm not really sure what J.C. would be doing if He were walking among us today (well, part of me is sure that God does walk among us everyday) but I agree that we would continue to reject Him and His radical calls for justice in the world.

I think the greater question is how do we emulate the life of Christ (and other great spiritual leaders) in our everyday lives? How do we minister to each other, reject the emptiness of materialism, and act as the radical agents of change that Christ called us to? I really struggle with that. I feel that I am only capable of such small acts of love and I feel that the world calls out for so much more, ya know?

Okay, today I am going to be really loving toward my family (including my husband who has been very irritating lately and my extended family who is visiting from out of town - God help me!), I am going to keep my awareness on the Divine presence of God in each person that I meet and right now I am going to go fold laundry and be deeply grateful and contemplate what else God is calling me to do.

Did I answer any of the questions? I don't know...
Kathleen

moondancer
Member posted 07-03-2001 05:59 PM
papatimes3--thanks!

cat
Moderator posted 07-03-2001 09:10 PM
I think that Jesus would be a radical...he'd be vegetarian or vegan (see PETA's jesusveg.com), an environmentalist; would surely be involved in human rights issues and helping the poor and disadvantaged. Probably get arrested for civil disobedience a couple of times at one protest or another. Definitely wouldn't have voted for George Bush. Would come back as a member of a minority (versus the very white anglo image of him) -- an immigrant Latino field laborer maybe?

madison
Member posted 07-03-2001 10:27 PM
If he came back, he'd would preach the same message in the same manner (God should have the same mission then as now, right?)to our generation. He'd never get tv time because his "cause" wasn't considered important (ie didn't make anyone any money) and wouldn't have any celebritites attached to promote it. He'd be poor; a minority race person - probobly Jewish again, dark haired and dark skinned like many middle-easterners. He'd be censored, jailed, threatened and eventually gotten rid of as a troublemaker for making people challenge the status quo. His work would be maligned and his reputation slandered. On the news he would be portrayed as a radical, lunatic freak. He'd be really pissed off at specific things, but radiate love and compassion. Governments would hate him for challenging them, but individuals would love him. He would be appreciated and understood only after his death, and people would scramble to write about him so generations later would not forget.
In essence, I believe history would repeat itself.

Mellymama
Member posted 07-03-2001 10:28 PM
Although Jesus was not a parent he loved us as God loves us so I think he could identify with the love and fears that parents have as we identify with him. He also was willing to die for us so he was able to sacrifice at any cost for love. As for the comments about celibate men, Jesus was the antithesis of the domineering and manipulating abuses of power that have been attributed to men (especially) in positions of authority. He shows a new way to be human, and I find it interesting that he came as a male human being because his behaviors were radical for a man (even today celibate men are somehow expected to be unable to love and understand suffering, not fully human somehow). I find it interesting that everyone is assuming that should Jesus walk on earth today it would be in a western society - particularly the USA. Most of humanity does not live in the West, and as Jesus shows the paradox of the humility of God he probably would be somewhere hidden and unexpected. (We should remember that although his image in Western churchs is a white anglo image, Jesus was not a white anglo but a middle eastern Jew. Ancient Christian churches in the middle east and Ethiopia have images of Christ reflecting their culture.)The first time around his coming had been expected and prophesied and and yet he emerged in a way that surprised those waiting eagerly for him. Mary and Joseph were parents who kept their child sheltered, other than a foray in the temple at 12, Jesus' public ministry did not begin until he was 30. I find it mind blowing that God would trust us enough to send his son as a baby (not a grown adult)entrusted to human parents. Imagine how Mary must've felt nursing the saviour of the world! When my dd was born I was really angry at God for a while becuase I couldn't understand how he could've "abandoned" his child to us - how could he take that risk with his own child? As soon as Jesus was born Herod was ready to murder him and murdered all the baby boys in the vicinity - just to be sure. I always had a great love and devotion for Mary and Joseph but my love only deepened once I was a parent. I also don't think Jesus would be visible in obvious political causes. That was what was expected by some people 2000 years ago and their expectations were not fulfilled. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, a peace not of this world, a peace that only God can give. Our ways are not God's ways.

yogamama
Moderator posted 07-05-2001 05:29 AM
mellymama - I like you ideas about why J.C. was born as a man; yes, women are expected to nurture and be loving and having our male God (2000 years ago) do those womanly things in a public way is/was radical!
Thanks for your ideas on that.

merebear
Member posted 07-05-2001 09:12 AM
Cat, with all due respect, how can you be so sure that Jesus would not have voted for George Bush? I am equally certain that he would not have voted for Al Gore.
Yogamama, Madison and Mellymama (and others), your depictions are very thought-provoking and wise. All of you have given me a lot to consider.

One area in which I see Christ taking a sorrowful interest is the abortion industry. I imagine that he would spend a lot of time counseling at various crisis pregnancy centers (inner city and suburban) and peacefully praying outside of abortuaries.

boobybooby
Member posted 07-05-2001 09:52 AM
Merebere,
I know abortion is a touchy subject, hope no one take this personally, but I think your right about how Jesus would feel and act on the issue.
Just the other night I was listening to talk radio and I learned some horrific things about abortion that really isn't common knowledge in that area of discussion. I learned that something like 30 million babies have been aborted since roe v. wade decision to legalize it, 1 in 4 abortions results in infection from mild to as severe as death, as well as the fact that abortion is not as "safe" as the medical community would have you think it is. Another thing I didn't know is that statiscally, (i forget the exact #'s) miscarriage and infertility is more common after abortion. I have been thinking about that stuff ever since I heard it the other night and wanted to get it out, thanks for touching on the issue, you helped me release my thoughts. In no way are my thoughts an attempt to direct this subject OT, I just saw an open door for me to realease my thoughts, and please remember, I am only repeating what someone else said on the radio, I dont claim to have researched abortion stats myself!

Poor Jesus, he must cry when he sees how we turn away his gifts...

cat
Moderator posted 07-05-2001 08:40 PM
Seeing that abortions are so dangerous, it's a good thing we have a morning-after pill.
But back on subject...I didn't exactly say that Jesus would vote for Gore either. Maybe he'd campaign for a 'peace 'n' love' party that would garner only a handful of votes and be snickered at by the political elite. I can't see Jesus backing the status quo -- but most especially a politician like Bush who serves the mega-corporations that care nothing for us, our children's futures or the environment. Just don't see Jesus in that ultra-conservative corporate atmosphere. I see him as living high atop a redwood tree (like Julia Butterfly Hill) to peacefully make his point about the beauty of the earth.

I also like to think that Jesus would have compassion for women who have to make hard choices. He may not like abortion but I can't see him bombing clinics or harassing women who attend them. I think he'd try to be compassionate and understand each individual for the situation she's dealing with and show that woman love.

One more thing, why can't Jesus come back as a woman? (Okay, okay...he's the son of God. I already know that pat answer.) So why doesn't God have a daughter to send to humanity and spread his message this time around? I guess it's a guy thing.

Cat

Michellecat
Member posted 07-05-2001 08:50 PM
We are all daughters of god (well, except for yammer and the other men on this board).
Peace,

Michelle

p.s. and the goddess!

boobybooby
Member posted 07-06-2001 09:42 AM
I have a burning question. Why does it bother so many people that Jesus and God are men? I think men are wonderful, I think its awesome that the divine is male, they have less emotive confusion when making decisions and are "wired" differently than women. Hmmm, just wondering if its a feminist thing or something else, anyone know?

mtravis
Member posted 07-06-2001 10:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cat:
[B]Seeing that abortions are so dangerous, it's a good thing we have a morning-after pill.
Cat-

I know this is off-thread, but if you are indeed pregnant, the morning-after pill *is* abortion.

And, yes, I think Jesus would have compassion for women who are considering or have had an abortion. And, no, I do not think he would bomb clinics. But I think He makes it pretty clear that murder is wrong, and that life begins at conception.

As much as this statement is loathed, I must say that it most adequately describes how Jesus would act and how Christians are supposed to act: "Hate the sin, love the sinner."

boobybooby
Member posted 07-06-2001 10:45 AM
Not to mention that there are probably some health risks from the morning after pill that are not widely talked about... who knows, I mean they are made by drug companies, whom we already know don't always do enough adequate testing before bringing a new drug into use? I read somewhere that the abortion pill, RU486 could be very dangerous as well, and should not be out there being used in peoples homes. Anyone know more about this? Sorry, I am getting way OT, I guess I could start a ? thread about that. Later.

veganmom
Member posted 07-06-2001 11:42 AM
Please stay on topic. If you want to talk about abortion, please start another thread.

cat
Moderator posted 07-06-2001 05:14 PM
Right on, Veganmom!
Did I say it bothered me that God and Jesus are seen as male? No. I only posed the question of why couldn't Jesus be female next time round since it's been pretty much automatically assumed he would be male. I also made that assumption and then thought, heck, why *does* it have to be a guy again?

And yes, men are wonderful. Though as far as "I think its awesome that the divine is male, they have less emotive confusion when making decisions and are "wired" differently than women" -- well, I don't know if I agree with the suggested inference that these are qualities that make men superior to women OR that they make for a better divinity. All I ask is that if Jesus comes back as a man, he has the ability to ask for directions.

Cat

[This message has been edited by cat (edited 07-06-2001).]

moondancer
Member posted 07-06-2001 08:41 PM
that's a good one cat LOL!
I don't think he'd be bombing clinics but I think he'd be tossing and turning over some tables in His Father's Houses and a few TV stations and christian bookstores as well....not to mention all the WWJD jewelry, T-shirts, keychains, bookmarks and the rest of the *Jesus* paraphenalia that someone is getting rich off of using His name.

So Jesus is male but I was under the impression that God is neither male nor female.....*....in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.* I see God as the complete whole of male and female combined yet sexless. It will be an incredible moment when we can finally come into his presence and see the mystery revealed. And all of this is not as important as just giving him worship and reverence as the Creator anyway IMHO.

cat
Moderator posted 07-06-2001 08:55 PM
Great imagery, Moondancer! I hear what you're saying about the male/female aspect of god, however, throughout my Catholic education god was always shown as being male.
My dh wanted to add his two cents to this discussion... He thinks that Jesus would also be found protesting death penalty executions in Texas (and elsewhere!).

suseyblue
Member posted 07-07-2001 12:12 AM
Let us not forget the title of God, El Shaddai, 'the breasted one', and all the images of God comforting us like a Mother.
Maybe some patriarchal institutions would have had us forget that, but don't blame that on the Creator

Suse

yogamama
Moderator posted 07-07-2001 11:42 AM
Indeed God is both male and female - how else could we all be created in God's image? God is all people, all colors, all things... too vast for my little brain to comprehend.
On the WWJD necklaces, bracelets (okay, even bumper stickers) - I actually think they are fine. If it causes us to reflect and pause, it's a good thing, right?

As a mom trying to get a toddler to take a nap though, I'm kind of at a loss. What WOULD Jesus do to get a feisty toddler to rest??? I think it's easier for me to ask What would Mary do? I wonder how Mary got the Christ child to take a nap after nursing to sleep just didn't work anymore??

Kathleen

boobybooby
Member posted 07-07-2001 01:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cat:
Right on, Veganmom!
Did I say it bothered me that God and Jesus are seen as male? No. I only posed the question of why couldn't Jesus be female next time round since it's been pretty much automatically assumed he would be male. I also made that assumption and then thought, heck, why *does* it have to be a guy again?

And yes, men are wonderful. Though as far as "I think its awesome that the divine is male, they have less emotive confusion when making decisions and are "wired" differently than women" -- well, I don't know if I agree with the suggested inference that these are qualities that make men superior to women OR that they make for a better divinity. All I ask is that if Jesus comes back as a man, he has the ability to ask for directions.

Cat

Hi Cat,
I really wasn't directing my question entirly to you. I think that what you said brought to mind how I hear often little sayings like "when Jesus comes back, I can't wait to meet her". So, sorry if you thought I was asking you personally to explain yourself, I wasn't.
BTW, you and I usually disagree so it seems to go without saying that my comments about the divine being male and me thinking it a good thing doesn't coincide with you. No problem with that, but it would be nice if I didn't feel like of all the posts on this page, you pick mine to make comments about. I get the feeling that not only do you disagree with me, which is totally fine, but that you like to make a point of it when you read my posts. I sort of feel like you respond to me with a hint of hostility for some reason. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, oh well. I guess that explains why I think a man does a great job of sorting out divine issues, less emotions getting in the way. And... I don't necessarily think that the divine being male means that male is more "superior" in any way whatsoever, just different. Men and women are different physiologically and psychologically, they each have their list of human action and thought that they do better than the other (in general, theres always exceptions to the rule). I think that Mary the mother of Jesus is divine too, yet in a different way than Jesus. Thats really all I was talking about here. And wondering if anyone knew why some women, usually feministic, prefer Jesus to be female.
Hope that explains better what I meant. Oh yeah, its funny what you said about asking for directions! Jesus is probably the only male who doesn't need to ask for directions (and yet he might anyway, just to be sure!)because he already knows where everything is located... unfortunately, not the case for most of our dear men here on earth! lol
boobybooby

[This message has been edited by boobybooby (edited 07-07-2001).]

boobybooby
Member posted 07-07-2001 02:34 PM
Oh, and thanks Cat and Veganmom for reminding us to stay on topic. ( I had, however, already said I would start a new topic later about it, so ya probably could'a left it alone...) I didn't see much harm in the two small posts I wrote about abortion that got introduced to the discussion, but thats o.k., it makes some people upset when the conversation goes all over the place so I'll try to remember that! My apologies,
boobybooby

utahmomma
Member posted 07-08-2001 01:42 PM
I think God definitely has a sense of humor! He gave me some interesting kids to teach me patience and tolerance!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page