Is anyone able to do a tarot reading for me? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-19-2005, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My ds started K last month and it has not really gone the way I thought it would. I have already met with the teacher and talked with her about my concerns but new things came up. DS seems to be adjusting to it and has made some new friends. Granted, this is my first child in K and it is an adjustment for me too. In the meantime, I registered him for a new K and it starts Monday. I am going to have him try the new one out before resigning from the old one.

I'm trying not to give too many details about the schools so that I don't affect the reading.

I am torn between just telling him, this is your new school and letting him have some input. I am having trouble making a decision to either change schools or continue at the old school and let go. I tried to do my own reading but I keep getting confusing cards and I am just learning tarot. Can anyone tell me which school would be better for him? I have had some readings done here in the past and they have all been right on the money. Speaking of money, there would be financial consequences to withdrawing from the old school, plus I have already pd tuition for 1 month at the new school. Thank you. You can either pm me or post here.

User Tag List