What's this energy? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Are you feeling it?

My head is bursting with ideas and I feel like something big is going to happen soon. In a good way. Like a curtain is about to lift and we'll be able to do anything we want if we play our cards right. Like everything is starting to fall into place. Other people I know are feeling it too.

Do you have an explanation? I've skimmed some of the other threads, but I have NO background in this sort of thing. What is 'the awakening?' What does it mean for mercury to be in retrograde? Is it just that I'm in mu mid-20s and the world is finally opening up?

I'm not religious and never have been, so start from scratch and I promise to have an open mind. I want to start developing my own spirituality.

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#2 of 12 Old 03-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned

I feel an agitation sort of energy.

Don't know whether it is good or bad, however.

db
#3 of 12 Old 03-02-2006, 09:12 PM

I've often felt like that....like something mind blowing is about to happen that will change every ones life.

An energy or "force" that's gonna descend on us sometime in the near future.

Do you listen to Art Bell by any chance WHoMe?

I think he is an incredibly interesting person. His wife just died in Jan. I'm wondering if that will expand his "perspective" on the after life and such. He has some interesting theory's on the future.

Debra, I think it might be good for some and bad for others.
#4 of 12 Old 03-03-2006, 02:57 AM - Thread Starter

I feel like anything is possible and while everything has been up in the air for a long time, it's all finally falling into place.

Anuska, when you've felt like this before, did anything come of it? I've never heard of Art Bell... do you have any links?

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#5 of 12 Old 03-03-2006, 02:35 PM

Well I've had the personal "awakenings" or self introspective type revelations come to me in a personal way.

But my feeling (in regards to your question of "whats this energy" is more of a huge and worldwide thing happening. I believe there is a "global dimming" taking place. There are some people that have "tuned in" to this energy of the cosmos and are uniting in a heightened awareness of where the earth is heading. People all over are having dreams, visions, paranormal experiences, that imo will eventually climax somehow. (even to the "non-believers".)

I also believe in "mass mind influence", some people might call it prayer or united thinking. But if enough people put their minds together and in some supernatural or paranormal way, I believe they can "bring on" a world-wide awakening and bring in a "new age". (some will be a part of this, others won't). There is a power behind all this, read the Art Bell link.

Some believe these people are "crazies", but I happen to think they are tapping into some supernatural source that has some legitimacy in it.

The more I observe and study these things the more I'm convinced something is going to happen soon.

http://seti-teamartbell.com/index.php

You have to navigate around this site. There are a lot of codes and strange cryptic symbols. But you'll get the idea of what these people believe in.
#6 of 12 Old 03-03-2006, 08:20 PM

I'm feeling spring, spin it any way/religeon you want, but where i am, brown is turning green and birds are chirping,
~Mary
#7 of 12 Old 03-04-2006, 02:06 AM

I feel like Debra. Uneasy. I feel something big is coming and am apprehensive. Did anyone ever read Sylvia Browns' books..... where she says aliens will reveal themselves by 2050?
#8 of 12 Old 03-04-2006, 02:28 AM

I'm feeling overwhelmingly negative and depressed, but that's been going on for a solid month now... it only feels like things will get much, much worse before they get better.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#9 of 12 Old 03-09-2006, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy
I'm feeling overwhelmingly negative and depressed, but that's been going on for a solid month now... it only feels like things will get much, much worse before they get better.
I've felt that way ever since Bush got (s)elected the first time and it only got worse after he got in a 2nd time.
#10 of 12 Old 03-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Banned

DaryLLL,

I'm ashamed to say I was happy the first time but the second time, grrrr, he won because people don't want gay people to have rights?

He was elected on a negative?

Someone here has a siggy line, "Frodo failed, Bush has the Ring."

There you go.

db
#11 of 12 Old 03-13-2006, 10:29 AM

i am definteley feeling a new energy about me and my family over the last six weeks or so. It's big and it feels good. I feel like everything in my life is about to change and I feel ready for it.

i have been decluttering and getting rid of so much. Simplicity has been my guiding mantra.

I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm subbing to this thread because I'm interested in learning more.
#12 of 12 Old 07-05-2006, 04:43 AM

I love Art Bell lol.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page