Treasure Map 2006 - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#571 of 594 Old 11-20-2006, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
BUMP for MAN.

treehugger.gif Co-parent, joy.gifcold.gifbrand new homeschooling middle schoolerjoy.gif, and an attackcat.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#572 of 594 Old 12-16-2006, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bump.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#573 of 594 Old 12-17-2006, 10:53 AM

ooh, I can't wait until the Aries new moon. (and I'm an Aries.)
#574 of 594 Old 12-17-2006, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

of course you are, f & f!

#575 of 594 Old 12-17-2006, 09:41 PM

Just thought I'd pop in and say that in March, while preparing to make my first ever treasure map, I wrote this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiztic View Post
I want to put images of babies and breastfeeding moms on my map because we are TTC this year, but since we aren't officially starting until July, having a baby born before next new Aries moon would mean premie. Should I just put up images of pregnancy and no babies this year?
And now I am pregnant with an EDD in the middle of April, likely right at or a few days before the new moon.

BTW, Tracy's advice was:

"Put up the babies and bf moms. Don't worry....ime the whole visual is needed and don't worry it won't be a premie."

So my map has babies and bf mommies all over it!!! And I will likely have a (full term) baby in this lunar year!
#576 of 594 Old 12-17-2006, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Oh, lucimonster how you challenge me. ....... well, I'm wildly opposed to treasure maps in the fall because they would be generated during the harvest time and not the seed planting time... but maybe if your friends are really intent on doing it now.. they should make it way..way, mini.... things that are about to harvest or close to harvesting.. does that make sense?

if I could offer an alternative solution... I would ask them to dig in and do some feng shui right now and take it out until next spring. I'm sure they could all benefit from it... and ditch stuff and clear out stuff and fix broken things.. etc... the stuff of feng shui... there is a thread here on it (you know). and I would ask them to focus on it. Also, I encourage you and your friends to watch The Secret.. and I have a vibe you have not watched it yet... no more stalling on that, missy.
I've already gotten well into the feng shui thread and am loving it... and hooked on the secret thread as well (it looks like I'm stalking you tracy lol sorry) I read this thread last time treasure maps were done but didn't get on board...but I want to now! You said you're opposed to autumn treasure maps Tracy... So how does Aussies do ours? Do we do it in March/april despite it being autumn here? or should we be doing them now? or should we have done them in sept / oct? HELP from a mama who's on a manifesting roll!!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#577 of 594 Old 12-18-2006, 01:44 AM

Congrats Holiztic!!

Just had to post that I had my first really big thing from my map happen. Though I've noticed many of the subtle health/personal changes those are less obvious. But this last week we got a new (to us) van. After a year full of car issues and near panic that both the car and van we own were nearly up for inspections that they can't pass and we can't afford to fix, that snow will be here anytime and they aren't good for that, dh found a van for sale last week, at nearly 1/4 of its value, that is perfect for us. It has one small repair that it needs, and an oil change. Heck, its even a color we like. I didn't really connect it, until I was showing my mom and doing a little happy dance about it and she said this is just like from your map. And Duh! She is right, I think it might even be the same color as the picture, will go up and check in a few.

This means I know my house is coming my faith is completely renewed!
#578 of 594 Old 12-18-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
of course you are, f & f!
How did you know?
#579 of 594 Old 12-18-2006, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
I've already gotten well into the feng shui thread and am loving it... and hooked on the secret thread as well (it looks like I'm stalking you tracy lol sorry) I read this thread last time treasure maps were done but didn't get on board...but I want to now! You said you're opposed to autumn treasure maps Tracy... So how does Aussies do ours? Do we do it in March/april despite it being autumn here? or should we be doing them now? or should we have done them in sept / oct? HELP from a mama who's on a manifesting roll!!

I would treat it the same, CariOfOz.. I am pretty confident my old astrologer Buzz (who I learned about Treasure Maps from back in 96) had clients in southern hemisphere.... I would hold out and do your map this Aries new moon (april). And I feel you will start seeing results by June/July... if not then perhaps you can generate a map on Libra's new moon... but i gotta tell you I think you will find results with Aries despite the southern/northern switcheroo. Never underestimate the power of Aries!

#580 of 594 Old 01-01-2007, 03:36 PM

subbing. yall are so great; i am becoming so much more in tuned with manifesting my dreams. i haven't felt this empowered in many moons. what an awesome way to take charge of this decade of my life!

afro.jpg
#581 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 AM

:

Samantha, Mama to Elizabeth, September 24, 2004
#582 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 AM

When is it time to do the 2007 Treasure Maps - I am chomping at the bit!

First and foremost, Mama to Owen blahblah.gif (7/21/04), Annalieseenergy.gif  (7/29/09), and somebody new bigeyes.gif  (due Feb 2012), and wife to Andrew (9/12/98). Also passionate about and loving the work I do in Organizational Development.

#583 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 08:28 AM

I'm also really excited about the 2007 map! I've learned SO MUCH since last year's, which I still love looking at on my wall. So many things have shifted and come to pass.

Will we have a thread for our stories? I'd love to hear a review from anyone who'd like to share!

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#584 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 11:17 AM

Here to share!

I'm amazed!!! It took time but now that we've seen The Secret there is a lot of movement on my Map!!!

I had an image of a beach with "Family vacation at the beach" and "Ready for a family vacation" on my Map ; we have rarely take a real vacation and we've never been far, DH has never leave the country and was saying all the past years how we would go South only when the kids would be old enough to be left to a sitter while we are down there and how he didn't see going with the kids as a real vacation, and on and on... But since seing the movie, he came up with this idea of going with the kids to a resort in the Spring of 2008... so we were looking at hotels and clubs and beaches... and yesterday he said that we should get DD2 passeport asap and see if we can get a great deal and go this year!!! :

Then I had this image of a massage and I didn't pay much attention but there was also an image of a nordic spa with it and what did my DH gave me a little in advance for my Birthday??? A gift certificate for the new nordic spa center + a 60 minutes massage

We made less money this year but it comes right when we need it and from unexpected sources many times so we feel the abundance!!! It feels so good to know our basic needs are met and we still have more than enough to do things we enjoy and to make our dreams into reality!

I feel good, I look good, I love and I'm loved, I desire and I'm desired, I have friends and I take the time to enjoy them, I feel good with my family and I'm proud to support my children's dreams, I enjoy life and I love our fresh new look at our life and projects! For that and many many other little and big things, I'm grateful!

Valérie   
#585 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniperMama View Post
When is it time to do the 2007 Treasure Maps - I am chomping at the bit!

Its the second or third post in this thread.
#586 of 594 Old 01-15-2007, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Here to share!

I'm amazed!!! It took time but now that we've seen The Secret there is a lot of movement on my Map!!!

I had an image of a beach with "Family vacation at the beach" and "Ready for a family vacation" on my Map ; we have rarely take a real vacation and we've never been far, DH has never leave the country and was saying all the past years how we would go South only when the kids would be old enough to be left to a sitter while we are down there and how he didn't see going with the kids as a real vacation, and on and on... But since seing the movie, he came up with this idea of going with the kids to a resort in the Spring of 2008... so we were looking at hotels and clubs and beaches... and yesterday he said that we should get DD2 passeport asap and see if we can get a great deal and go this year!!! :

Then I had this image of a massage and I didn't pay much attention but there was also an image of a nordic spa with it and what did my DH gave me a little in advance for my Birthday??? A gift certificate for the new nordic spa center + a 60 minutes massage

We made less money this year but it comes right when we need it and from unexpected sources many times so we feel the abundance!!! It feels so good to know our basic needs are met and we still have more than enough to do things we enjoy and to make our dreams into reality!

I feel good, I look good, I love and I'm loved, I desire and I'm desired, I have friends and I take the time to enjoy them, I feel good with my family and I'm proud to support my children's dreams, I enjoy life and I love our fresh new look at our life and projects! For that and many many other little and big things, I'm grateful!

Beautiful!

#587 of 594 Old 01-29-2007, 02:12 AM

I just found out about this from Adina and I am DYING to do it. I think this is exactly what I need. I just wish it was sooner! Although I Googled it and read that you can make wishes around every new moon, is that right? I'm sure it's not as powerful as the map but it can't hurt as a warm-up!

Thanks so much Tracy!
#588 of 594 Old 01-29-2007, 11:07 AM

Tracy- Can you give us the dates for 2007? I am a huge planner and want to have a Treasure Map party for all my momma friends. So many people have been inspired by my Treasure Map (which is posted right by the toilet as that is the only "meditation" space I have. )

Maureen
#589 of 594 Old 01-29-2007, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

devonC & MsMoPls.

I just bumped up the 2007 Treasure Map. Go take a peek.

#590 of 594 Old 02-02-2007, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonc View Post
I just found out about this from Adina and I am DYING to do it. I think this is exactly what I need. I just wish it was sooner! Although I Googled it and read that you can make wishes around every new moon, is that right? I'm sure it's not as powerful as the map but it can't hurt as a warm-up!

Thanks so much Tracy!

I forgot to comment on this... yes, you can set intents on every new moon but the grand new moon the one that sets up for the whole year is Aries.. and that's when we build our treasure maps.. if you go to the other threads on treasure maps.. it explains a bit more.

oh, and each new moon has its own specific energy. for example this new Capricorn moon is about prestige honor, hard work, accomplishments etc.. I wrote a very specific letter to a huge, I mean huge billionaire. I had a complaint. I mailed it to his home (teehee). He fed ex me back a very nice letter telling me he will fix the problem..and he said I might add.. "I found your letter comedic." Ha. anyway.. it was all very capricorn.. I went to the top.

#591 of 594 Old 02-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Hey, are we about ready for a 2007 thread? I am getting excited already!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#592 of 594 Old 02-07-2007, 04:22 PM

I have been keeping up with this thread here and there, and noticed there is a 2007 thread. However, I have some things to share that seem more appropriate here among the other 2006-ers about my own (and ultimately DPs) maps... some sad and bittersweet news.

My own map has had very little come to fruition, or rather, what I've considered the easy stuff. But both DP and I have had a feeling that this year would change for us, perhaps immensely. And it appears that this is indeed so!

A week ago DP's elderly father died, a bit unexpectedly. He had been sick - diagnosed with a rare and fatal cancer two years ago, and other ailments - and so we were emotionally as prepared as we could be, but it all happened very suddenly. When we went out of town to visit him during his illness, we left our home without enough money for groceries, much less gas and a hotel stay (for the trip there). After the funeral, because of his estate, we left with some immediate cash and some future assets (value of the house), that will mean for us being debt-free and money in the bank, with the ability to build and own outright our own home; the two things I put verbatim on my map that I most wanted to manifest for our whole family.

So while we are grieving and sad, this has all happened with minimal family drama, and the most positive impact for everyone involved. We are surprised, and feeling a little stunned. But really, really hopeful.

I wonder about 2007!

rural mama to DD1 DD2
unschooling, non-vaxing, writing, gardening, co-sleeping, critter-loving family :
#593 of 594 Old 02-07-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skim View Post
I have been keeping up with this thread here and there, and noticed there is a 2007 thread. However, I have some things to share that seem more appropriate here among the other 2006-ers about my own (and ultimately DPs) maps... some sad and bittersweet news.

My own map has had very little come to fruition, or rather, what I've considered the easy stuff. But both DP and I have had a feeling that this year would change for us, perhaps immensely. And it appears that this is indeed so!

A week ago DP's elderly father died, a bit unexpectedly. He had been sick - diagnosed with a rare and fatal cancer two years ago, and other ailments - and so we were emotionally as prepared as we could be, but it all happened very suddenly. When we went out of town to visit him during his illness, we left our home without enough money for groceries, much less gas and a hotel stay (for the trip there). After the funeral, because of his estate, we left with some immediate cash and some future assets (value of the house), that will mean for us being debt-free and money in the bank, with the ability to build and own outright our own home; the two things I put verbatim on my map that I most wanted to manifest for our whole family.

So while we are grieving and sad, this has all happened with minimal family drama, and the most positive impact for everyone involved. We are surprised, and feeling a little stunned. But really, really hopeful.

I wonder about 2007!
The Universe works in interesting ways.

We have a thread you might like to xpost this to:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=605804
#594 of 594 Old 02-07-2007, 06:36 PM

Subscribing. I am going to do this for '07, but I like reading about the '06 successes!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page