~*~May Pagan Mamas Circle~*~ - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 01:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, I almost forgot! I am wearing a lovely new piece of jewelry! It is a double pointed crystal I bought at the Indian Market last year. Its a bit rough and has place about a third down that narrows. My mom wire wrapped it there for me and put it on a lovely silver chain. The point comes just to the top of my cleavage. I loooooove it!

SMC to Sophia, age 15, and Eleanor, age 9, and mother hen to too many nursing students to count!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#602 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 01:54 AM

oooh--sounds really pretty! Got pics?
#603 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 03:32 AM

hey dani76--Feel free to ignore this question (or PM) if you don't want to answer here but are you in the Monterey area? I think I remember a thread from you ages ago asking about that area when I still lived there but I could be totally wrong. Just curious and it's been bugging me since you arrived on this thread.... you know, have I talked to her here before??--and then when you said you were about 4 hours from Santa Barbara....
#604 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 04:08 AM

Good memory! We moved from Monterey last July. We now live in lovely Manteca. DH's family lives here, and at the time we needed to be near family. But I miss it so much! There were many more like-minded people there. Aahhh...the ocean. Next summer we are probably moving to the St. Louis area. DH's family is moving to the very southern part of Missouri, but we are interested in the northern part. Where are you living?

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09
#605 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani76
Good memory! We moved from Monterey last July. We now live in lovely Manteca. DH's family lives here, and at the time we needed to be near family. But I miss it so much! There were many more like-minded people there. Aahhh...the ocean. Next summer we are probably moving to the St. Louis area. DH's family is moving to the very southern part of Missouri, but we are interested in the northern part. Where are you living?
I'm just a couple hours south of the Monterey area near San Luis Obispo. Love it here. Missouri, huh? That's a big move!
#606 of 606 Old 06-01-2006, 05:11 AM

Here it is, the June Pagan Mamas Circle! Come on over and chat with me!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page