The Secret---- anyone seen it? - Page 35 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1021 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 01:26 AM
 
BurgundyElephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Growing moss on my North side.
Posts: 1,869
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like some help with some positive thinking.

DH's family has some property for sale. I want this property to sell in the next year. We do not need the money for debt. It will be used to invest for retirement. This is important because we can make more money with investing it now, at our younger ages, than in ten or fifteen years. We have no money invested for retirement yet and I believe that this piece of property will be our seed.

If the amount of the sale is higher than what I think we need for retirement, we will also be able to add onto our house. I would like a master bedroom and also a family room.

How would you suggest I visualize this? Someone suggested I picture the contract being signed and the amount of the sale. What would you do?
BurgundyElephant is offline  
#1022 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 03:21 AM - Thread Starter
 
Tracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: "It's Chinatown, Jake"
Posts: 12,454
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
start feeling like you have a fat retirement. just start feeling it. When you walk, drive, shop..pretend you have a great retirement and all that it offers.

what does it feel like?

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

 

Tracy is offline  
#1023 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 11:58 AM
 
mamadege5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: not quite sure
Posts: 2,433
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So....dh got a call from the mechanic yesterday. He said the truck was simply OUT OF GAS. We picked it up, he drove it all last night, picked up dd's, went to store, drove to work this AM, came home because he forgot some tools......BAM it's dead again in the driveway. We're back to a $250 repair bill, instead of $20 gas.
Now what?
I did talk to mortgage co, and they'll take a payment+half....that leaves nothing for rest of month. Did I mention we don't even have a tree or presents for the kids yet? :

Does screaming help?
mamadege5 is offline  
#1024 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
 
Tracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: "It's Chinatown, Jake"
Posts: 12,454
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mamadege5,

please cross post your posting in 30 day Secret challange.


Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

 

Tracy is offline  
#1025 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 12:25 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
mamadege5,

please cross post your posting in 30 day Secret challange.

Could you post the link? I couldn't locate it with search.

Oops, found it: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=571072

Thanks, Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1026 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 12:28 PM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Could you post the link? I couldn't locate it with search.

Oops, found it: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=571072

Thanks, Pat
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=571072

Oops you found as I did.

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#1027 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 12:29 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
See how fast the Universe provides.



I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1028 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 01:35 PM
 
MsChatsAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadege5 View Post
Now what?
Here is your mission....should you choose to accept it.

I would suggest putting all the manifesting and other ideas out of your mind for awhile.

I would seriously sit down and write an entire page or two of everything in your life that you are grateful for....your kids, your hubby, for love, for life, your friends, mothering.com, the air, the trees, the birds, laughter, the fact that Pres. Bush can't be elected again , that you have a house to live in, that you are safe, anything you can think of. Let your mind run free in gratitude!!!

Then everytime you find yourself being overwhelmed by something today, immediately think of 5 things that you are grateful for.

Your truck needs repair. So what??? You have been blessed with beautiful children, you are able to breathe, everyone in your family is safe, you have many people that love/care about you, you have access to mothering, you have love in your life....

Be grateful all day and see if that helps you shift a little.
MsChatsAlot is offline  
#1029 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 02:37 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post

Be grateful all day and see if that helps you shift a little.
This is almost a meditative practice that creates the shift and opens me up to the unlimited potential and abundant resources of the Universe. Trust that it will work out.


Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1030 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 02:49 PM
 
Kundalini-Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LOVING LIFE and oh, so thankful!!!
Posts: 2,772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
the fact that Pres. Bush can't be elected again ,

Very true But I would change that to something like, "a strong democrat will be elected in 2008" instead of putting what you don't want, i.e. Bush (who knows maybe Jeb would run ).

And I also wanted to talk about the SD senator, Johnson, and when we are thinking of what we are grateful for his healing and return to office
Kundalini-Mama is offline  
#1031 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 03:40 PM
 
ananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd like to share a funny Secret moment:

For a few days now, I've been picturing myself finding 20 dollars. Visualizing it, imagining how I would feel when I found it, etc...

Well, yesterday I was going through a drive-thru with my mother (), and she asked me to check to see if she had any cash. She thought she only had a couple of dollars.

I opened her wallet and checked, and sure enough, only a few dollar bills. Then on a whim, I decided to check the other pocket of her wallet and found- what else?- a 20 dollar bill!

She instantly exclaimed, "Hey, I didn't know I had that!", and I replied, "That's because it's supposed to be for me! It wasn't supposed to work like that!"

She did help me buy some grooming supplies I needed for my dog with it, so it all worked out. I guess next time I should be more clear when I'm visualizing

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

ananas is online now  
#1032 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 03:48 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any ideas on deprogramming negative tapes, beliefs, thoughts....that seem to be subconcious but pop out on occasion?

They are sooooo against my concious beliefs : I do not know how to really deal with them. I think that they are interferring with my process of positive thinking.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#1033 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 05:05 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
Any ideas on deprogramming negative tapes, beliefs, thoughts....that seem to be subconcious but pop out on occasion?

They are sooooo against my concious beliefs : I do not know how to really deal with them. I think that they are interferring with my process of positive thinking.
Could you ask yourself "What else is possible?" when the thoughts come up. This opens me up to consider and examine closed ideas/beliefs. For instance, last week, we visited Disney and I heard the Fairy Godmother in the Disney parade say 'If you believe, all your dreams will come true.' But, THIS VISIT, on the heels of The Secret, I believed!

And about 3 weeks ago, I had a dream that someone knocked on our door and offered dh a new job with a LOT of money. I told him about it and he said 'yes, I want someone to knock on the door and offer me a job with a lot of money'. He REALLY wanted that! And Wednesday, dh told me that a former collegue had called him and said that one of his company's managers would call dh about a huge management position (in town!!). Now, they are in the discussion process about the expectations and compensation of the position. But it is like the dream really DID come true.

So, all you need to do is Believe!

Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1034 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 05:09 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I do believe.....the negative thoughts are weird though....like not my own.

Weird things about how people look, their financial status, education........strange judgements that I KNOW are untrue. I do not even know how they got in there

Maybe I need to try to believe even harder

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#1035 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 05:47 PM
 
dharmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Savoring the perfect moments
Posts: 5,295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Angela...I'm listening to Esther Hicks on hayhouseradio.com (in the archives) and I'm finding it SO helpful for noticing and changing my negative thought patterns!
dharmama is offline  
#1036 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 05:56 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
I do believe.....the negative thoughts are weird though....like not my own.

Weird things about how people look, their financial status, education........strange judgements that I KNOW are untrue. I do not even know how they got in there

Maybe I need to try to believe even harder
I really am not understanding. How does one make a judgment about something one knows is untrue? Are you saying *projecting* negative thoughts/judgments about another person?

When I find myself upset about something someone else does, it helps me to recognize that is about me, about a value that I hold. When I find that the other person's actions chafe, that is a mirror for me to examine those variables in myself because they are important to me. This opens me up to see the possibilities of seeing the situation differently. So, perhaps, consider believing that the "strange judgments" are messages to examine a more positive outlook about that variable? I don't know. But here is an example, a poster on another list triggers me to feel angry (similar to my own reaction to my parent's discipline/correction). When I examine what about her posting bothers me, I see that I do identify with some of the same things and I want to expunge them. Instead, I prefer to focus on what I am moving *toward*. By believing that I can be the parent I want to be, it is easier to manifest, than if I try NOT to be the parent I don't want to be. Does that make sense?

Focusing on what *I want* rather than what I don't want, has a way of dissolving negativity. Another aspect is to surround myself with what I do want, rather than what I don't want.

HTH, not sure it applies.

Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1037 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:00 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok......I will give an example....please no one be offended.....I truly want to fix this :

I see a well dressed woman in the mall and internally I hear, "Oh....she is so stuck up. What a bitch!"

Then I am like WTH? Angela....why would you even think/say that in your head???

Does that make more sense?

Other examples are worse :

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#1038 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:07 PM
 
fek&fuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: down in the hunker
Posts: 9,059
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
Ok......I will give an example....please no one be offended.....I truly want to fix this :

I see a well dressed woman in the mall and internally I hear, "Oh....she is so stuck up. What a bitch!"

Then I am like WTH? Angela....why would you even think/say that in your head???

Does that make more sense?

Other examples are worse :
I know what you mean. I read somewhere once that if you really dislike someone, you should picture them at their most vulnerable. There was a woman that I worked with, who I really didn't like, and often thought the same thing you thought about that woman in the mall. So, I decided to try to picture her at her most vulnerable. I pictured her at home, worried about her job (which she was), and lonely (I don't know if she was but she lived alone) and it really helped my heart open up and see that she was just another person like me, no matter what she projected to the world.

And truthfully, I think at the time I was jealous of her for being such a "go getter" and stylish.

So, maybe if when you think thoughts like that you can also picture her holding a baby, or taking care of a puppy, or brushing her mom's hair in the nursing home, or something to replace the bad thoughts with.
fek&fuzz is offline  
#1039 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:10 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fek&fuzz View Post
I know what you mean. I read somewhere once that if you really dislike someone, you should picture them at their most vulnerable. There was a woman that I worked with, who I really didn't like, and often thought the same thing you thought about that woman in the mall. So, I decided to try to picture her at her most vulnerable. I pictured her at home, worried about her job (which she was), and lonely (I don't know if she was but she lived alone) and it really helped my heart open up and see that she was just another person like me, no matter what she projected to the world.

And truthfully, I think at the time I was jealous of her for being such a "go getter" and stylish.

So, maybe if when you think thoughts like that you can also picture her holding a baby, or taking care of a puppy, or brushing her mom's hair in the nursing home, or something to replace the bad thoughts with.
Great idea...thank you.

I watched the movie "Crash" a few weeks ago. This topic has been eating at me since.....the bizarre thoughts that are deep inside us.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#1040 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:11 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
Ok......I will give an example....please no one be offended.....I truly want to fix this :

I see a well dressed woman in the mall and internally I hear, "Oh....she is so stuck up. What a bitch!"

Then I am like WTH? Angela....why would you even think/say that in your head???

Does that make more sense?

Other examples are worse :
Would it be more comfortable to discuss off line? wuweimama@earthlink.net

Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#1041 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:15 PM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Would it be more comfortable to discuss off line? wuweimama@earthlink.net

Pat
Thank you

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#1042 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:15 PM
 
Shonahsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Here's what I am sending out to the universe. I've been doing some version of this on a daily basis for a week or so:

As I write, the universe is taking shape in a perfect way at precisely the right moment to fulfill my greatest want: a partner.

I know who he is and how we are together.

He is highly intelligent. He is funny, kind, considerate, grateful, appreciative, humble, loving, gentle, respectful, conscious, openhearted, open-minded, capable, generous and strong. He is devoted and faithful. He is successful at the things he loves. He is self-aware and expresses himself eloquently. He is confident. He laughs often and speaks kindly. He is affectionate, playful, and loving. He is experienced in life and full of wisdom. He is always honest and virtuous. He is joyful. He places those he loves above all things. He has released all doubt, fear and hesitation. He loves me exactly as I am with every fiber of his being. He is devoted to me. He is devoted to our children. He always strives to be the best partner and father he can be. He is always willing and glad to go the extra mile. He is exactly who I want in a partner.

We laugh together everyday. We tell each other daily how blessed we are to be in the other’s presence. We love one another exactly as we are, exactly as we love ourselves. We communicate with ease, sharing a deep understanding of one another’s beliefs, hopes, and goals. We delight in one another’s company. We share so many similar interests and are excited to teach and learn from one another. We challenge and stimulate one another’s minds. Our union makes us love each other and ourselves more and more deeply everyday. We are true partners in every sense of the word. There is perfect reciprocity. We support each other on every level. We speak only out of love and kindness. We act and speak with complete honesty. We honor one another’s paths. We offer, accept and trust in one another’s guidance and ideas. We parent together beautifully in close partnership. Our deepest joys are our children and our union. Our life is blissful, healthy, safe, comfortable, joyful and full of affection and laughter. We are so happy. We are thankful every moment.
Shonahsmom is offline  
#1043 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:36 PM
 
fek&fuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: down in the hunker
Posts: 9,059
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shonahsmom, the universe is doing the same thing for me, too.
fek&fuzz is offline  
#1044 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:50 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,841
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonahsmom View Post
Here's what I am sending out to the universe. I've been doing some version of this on a daily basis for a week or so:

As I write, the universe is taking shape in a perfect way at precisely the right moment to fulfill my greatest want: a partner.

I know who he is and how we are together.

He is highly intelligent. He is funny, kind, considerate, grateful, appreciative, humble, loving, gentle, respectful, conscious, openhearted, open-minded, capable, generous and strong. He is devoted and faithful. He is successful at the things he loves. He is self-aware and expresses himself eloquently. He is confident. He laughs often and speaks kindly. He is affectionate, playful, and loving. He is experienced in life and full of wisdom. He is always honest and virtuous. He is joyful. He places those he loves above all things. He has released all doubt, fear and hesitation. He loves me exactly as I am with every fiber of his being. He is devoted to me. He is devoted to our children. He always strives to be the best partner and father he can be. He is always willing and glad to go the extra mile. He is exactly who I want in a partner.

We laugh together everyday. We tell each other daily how blessed we are to be in the other’s presence. We love one another exactly as we are, exactly as we love ourselves. We communicate with ease, sharing a deep understanding of one another’s beliefs, hopes, and goals. We delight in one another’s company. We share so many similar interests and are excited to teach and learn from one another. We challenge and stimulate one another’s minds. Our union makes us love each other and ourselves more and more deeply everyday. We are true partners in every sense of the word. There is perfect reciprocity. We support each other on every level. We speak only out of love and kindness. We act and speak with complete honesty. We honor one another’s paths. We offer, accept and trust in one another’s guidance and ideas. We parent together beautifully in close partnership. Our deepest joys are our children and our union. Our life is blissful, healthy, safe, comfortable, joyful and full of affection and laughter. We are so happy. We are thankful every moment.
This is exactly how I found dh.
I wrote out a list of everything I wanted him to be (character-wise). I got very detailed too.

That was the last time I practiced The Secret way of life. I don't know why I forgot but over the years I stopped thinking this way.

I'm re-learning now.
Annikate is offline  
#1045 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:55 PM
 
KoalaMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH CANADA!
Posts: 2,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
Ok......I will give an example....please no one be offended.....I truly want to fix this :

I see a well dressed woman in the mall and internally I hear, "Oh....she is so stuck up. What a bitch!"

Then I am like WTH? Angela....why would you even think/say that in your head???

Does that make more sense?

Other examples are worse :
Angela... When I read your first message, my immediate internal response was "what makes her think she's wrong?" Is it possible you're picking up intuitively on the other person's energy? Yes, you might need to look at how that translates for you, and why you're feeling so negative about it. But don't immediately discount a thought you have about another person based on the idea that it's "not nice". I personally have learned to trust my instincts about others, realizing that sometimes a person is not right for me. Nothing to do with them, just how they might impact me.

It's possible I'm way off base and your concern is really about judging everyone based on a particular 'bucket' you've put them into because of appearance. But I think you could test that out easily enough by looking at everyone you see in a nice suit and seeing if you have the same feelings/thoughts, or if it is isolated to individuals.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
KoalaMama is offline  
#1046 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 06:56 PM
 
Shonahsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,542
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fek&fuzz View Post
Shonahsmom, the universe is doing the same thing for me, too.
I read your blog. Hope you don't mind. Some of your entries are really similar to mine about my SO. I think you and I would have a lot to talk about.
Shonahsmom is offline  
#1047 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 07:44 PM
 
Kleine Hexe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I've been envisioning checks coming in the mail like in the movie. What do I find in the mail? A check for $16.85 from an insurance policy DH has. Totally unexpected. Wow!
Kleine Hexe is offline  
#1048 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 10:03 PM
 
loon13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: in the moment
Posts: 928
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I found a great slideshow with quotes from those who appeared in the Secret. (I also posted this in the 30-day challenge Secret thread.)

The Intent Experiment Presentation

Enjoy!



P.S. Thanks to all who directly and indirectly responded to my previous plea for help. I am doing much better with this new house. I will post more in detail when I have more time. In addition to the advice given here, I saw a video course online with Joe Vitale that helped. It explained many things about the Secret more in detail that I think you all might want to hear.

Loon , dh , dd , and twins ds1 dd2 **Thoughts become things. - Mike Dooley**
loon13 is offline  
#1049 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 10:05 PM
 
Momtwice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,468
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm glad loon.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Momtwice is offline  
#1050 of 2914 Old 12-15-2006, 10:41 PM
 
loon13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: in the moment
Posts: 928
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
I'm glad loon.
Thanks, Momtwice! back to you. (I love getting hugs!)

I'll be back later to post more. If not tonight then tomorow.

Loon , dh , dd , and twins ds1 dd2 **Thoughts become things. - Mike Dooley**
loon13 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off