The Secret---- anyone seen it? - Page 98 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#2911 of 2914 Old 08-30-2007, 11:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I really liked it. I saw it last year and it made sense as I was already into Esther Hicks' stuff. I had also jsut read Think and Grow Rich (fabulous for explaining how to raise the frequencies-it's kind of hte next step I feel, to LoA)

I understand some of the negative comments, I do. I think the point is that you get what you are attracting, it's not a fault thing but a lesson on how to get in touch with the universe to access everything it has to offer. It really is a back to basics lesson. I believe that this is how we were meant to live and we have just gotten too far away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2912 of 2914 Old 08-30-2007, 11:19 PM

Does anyone have experience with depression/Mental Illness and LOA?

I agree firefaery-I read the Bible, (my spiritual book) and LOA is all over the thing! It is the way my God meant for me to live, I do belive it goes along with other ones as well, or just awesome by itself!
#2913 of 2914 Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 PM

So I've seen my thought patterns manifest in negative and positive ways recently. I'm not going to talk about the negative. I don't want to give it any more energy. I manifested a new to me computer, I'd been using my sister's/mother's up until now. I also just received an iPod Nano. It would not have been in my budget to buy one. My sister bought a new computer and it came with a free iPod. Since she has a MP3 player she loves, she gave it to me... and the old computer. I'm feeling more at peace and I think that is helping. One of my big focuses right now is increasing my income. I work in a restaurant for tips, so it's a daily focus. I also recieve a monthly commision, so I have more then one stream of income. I ultimately want to be self employed as an artist. Since my kids I have found little time to pursue this. I am making my art a priority again. I hear this voice, it says, "Christine, paint this." I think it's the universe giving me a little nudge. To get all the things I want I have to follow my passion.

I second the Notes from the Universe. They are usually just what I need.
#2914 of 2914 Old 09-07-2007, 12:23 AM

Sounds great, Christine! You've got all your ducks in a row, so to speak!

Samantha, Mama to Elizabeth, September 24, 2004

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page