Astrology Changes 2008-2012 - Page 10 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#271 of 294 Old 02-16-2009, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ozzie the wild fires have been covered a lot here in the NYC area. I am so sorry for Australia, and for all the people who have been effected.
#272 of 294 Old 02-17-2009, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter

Yes, California news (at least southern cal) has been very focused on the fires. We have similiar issues every late summer.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#273 of 294 Old 02-19-2009, 10:28 PM

We always get coverage of the California fires too. It makes us realise that we are just borrowing this space and we really aren't in control at all. We had a shower of rain this morning - the kids were dancing naked in it, they were so excited. Very pagan!
#274 of 294 Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 PM

Bumping back up in light of recent stock market issues. I needed a refresher course.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#275 of 294 Old 06-08-2009, 05:16 PM

It's been a long time since anyone has posted on this thread. I thought maybe we could get it going again? It makes me feel less crazy to know I'm not the only one who finds little comfort in the monetary system and in savings. I don't even believe in having a long term savings anymore. I feel like, with as little money as I have anyway, that I should be investing in things that can and will help me in the future. solid, physical things that will aid me in becoming self sufficient. My dh and I are actually starting a self sufficient community. I've seen a huge lean toward this in society, and it is great!
#276 of 294 Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM

I wish someone in my town cared about these things. Some might but they don't respect everybody. I wish I was a part of a group of people with a self sufficient community or people who are starting one who have deep respect for those like me who are capable beings with great ideas. But no one even talks to me in this town, let alone want to work together towards anything, unless it's public school related (yuck) or political (scary). I'm the kind of person who wants to stay away from organizations instead of join them in the hopes of changing them. You know what I mean? No one else talks to me. Maybe light scares them, I don't know. I would move but my ex-husband is here and my kids need both of us. Anyway, I like people who think like you and wish you & your husband the best of luck and success in starting your community. I like reading about what people are up to in these threads and hope to one day be a part of a community... Or maybe become self-sufficient all alone! That's sort of what I'm left to work on by myself. I deeply respect all who respect me. The others, I can't even talk to. The energy I get makes me want to run! Just a couple of months ago a little girl looked at me with hate and said: "I hate princesses... I HATE them". With tight lips and all. lol I'm like, why are you telling me that you little wierdo! But kept my mouth shut. It was obviously influenced by her mother. I'll be reading this thread too for more encouragment. Thanks!

Azadeh : )
#277 of 294 Old 06-10-2009, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter

Azadeh,
Have you seen if there is anyone from MDC who lives in your community?
Check up in the tribes section of this board.

And by the way, the changes occurring now are so fast that perhaps there was not any like minded people a year ago or eighteen months ago but now with all the changes they or their families have been through they are on a different page now. Closer to being community minded. Keep your antenna up and see if you start to run into them.

But first you have to be open to seeing them!

#278 of 294 Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 PM

Ha! I made it all the way through Great read, and Tracy, thanks for all the info. (here and elsewhere).
Now dd says it's her turn on the computer, lol.
#279 of 294 Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM

Azadeh,
I think it is a good idea to check and see if any MDC mamas are in your area. Maybe if you set your intentions out into the world you will find what you are looking for when the time is right
#280 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 01:36 AM

We are kinda in the middle of things now that it's 2010 and thought I'd bump this out of hibernation to see what these transits have been doing for us. The global level is pretty obvious, most recently the quake in Haiti, the H1N1, some significant deaths like Sen. Edward Kennedy, and Michael Jackson. Then the wonderful global economic situation that everyone is in.

But what about the personal level of things?

I'll have to go read through the beginning again so I can relate my story with the transits. Off the top of my head.....
Saturn is currently heading back towards my natal moon/pluto, so I'm struggling/managing depression and have kinda been gutted emotionally. Sounds horrible and wasn't a rip-roaring good time, but it was necessary and for the best. So I'm at peace with it. I've also had a change in career as these planets are in my 10th house. I'm a full time single SAHM now. It's a rare breed, but it was what I wanted and I'm grateful a way was provided for me to 'change' careers.
Pluto is heading towards my Natal Jupiter in my 2H. I'm a little scared. I'm living on a fixed income already. The full conjunction is still a little ways out and my natal Jupiter is Retrograde. So I'm not sure what kind of impact this will have. Just hoping for a little kindness from "he who destroys to rebuild" when he meets my impaired Jupiter. If it helps though, Transiting Saturn will be trine my Natal Saturn (and ruler of my 2H) when it returns to Libra, but that makes it (TSaturn) square my Natal Jupiter and Transiting Pluto. Oh, I gotta stop, this is scaring me.

Is anyone else interested?
#281 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 11:59 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for bumping! I need to go back and reread, too. What a crazy couple of years this has been!
#282 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 12:56 PM

2010 has been different for me so far- I can feel our life changing for the better (wow, 2009 was a rough one!). However, I don't know what planets are where, what they mean, and I'd like to

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#283 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 04:17 PM

lizzy-- do you read tracy's articles? she's great at keeping us up on all of this.... the latest new moon one is posted in the forum somewhere...

eta-- here!
#284 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 04:46 PM

Nice to see this thread again. It's been an amazing journey since the last time I posted in it.

I am now working full time on my own toys, my dh took a full time job which he loves, after being a SAHP for 15 years. I never would have seen us in this current situation, 18 months ago.
#285 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post
lizzy-- do you read tracy's articles? she's great at keeping us up on all of this.... the latest new moon one is posted in the forum somewhere...

eta-- here!
Thanks for the link.. I haven't read it in a long time.

#286 of 294 Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 PM

Thanks for bumping this!
#287 of 294 Old 01-23-2010, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

Well, here we are in the middle of the 4 year window.

2010 has got a lot going on. I talk a lot about it in my monthly new moon articles and on my blog.

I'm out here with you guys fighting the good fight.

#288 of 294 Old 04-15-2010, 02:18 PM

Just bumping this as I wanted to read it in light of all the earthquakes going on.

signature currently in transition
#289 of 294 Old 04-16-2010, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

it looks to be a bumpy summer.
hang on...no need to reach for the oxygen masks yet.
but buckle up.

#290 of 294 Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenytoona View Post
Just bumping this as I wanted to read it in light of all the earthquakes going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
but buckle up.
There was an earthquake close to me yesterday, 4.9! I've been feeling like there was one coming soon, and I don't think it will be the last this year.

#291 of 294 Old 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
but buckle up.
Are there details about this thought elsewhere in this loooong thread? I 've been haphazardly following this thread, more regularly following your blog, but still I would like more info.

Another prediction I've read for my own sun sign (leo) is interesting this summer, too; I found it in the 2010 We'Moon calendar, if anyone else has read that. The astrologer mentions $ windfall and finding an alternative healing practice that will help me finally clear out old toxins/health problems, etc. So I'm very curious about your comments above in light of her predictions.

ETA: Or did you just mean actual earthquakes?

Thanks!

rural mama to DD1 DD2
unschooling, non-vaxing, writing, gardening, co-sleeping, critter-loving family :
#292 of 294 Old 07-29-2010, 09:06 AM

anyone still out there (on this thread?) lol.... I am going back and re-reading everything... insteresting how it is all true! I'd love to read more about astrology. Anyone know any good websites? Blogs? Books?

me, dd1, dd2, ds, and #4 due March 1. dbf has 2 of his own, so it will be an adventure!

i like making things. 

#293 of 294 Old 07-29-2010, 12:28 PM

other than tracy's, i tend to follow:

moon circles

aquarius papers

planetary apothecary

tracy also has an awesome list on her blog (right hand margin, i think) of a whole bunch.

been an interesting voyage so far, eh?
#294 of 294 Old 07-30-2010, 01:54 PM

I love Lynn Hayes- very educational with lots of great links-
http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologicalmusings/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page