2007 Treasure Mapping? When will it be? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
okay..we are down to the final month before TreasureMap.

Techincally we have just begun the new moon in pisces... which is the sign before Aries...

So, with the energy of pisces.. now is the time to work out the PIsces stuff.... which is

Imagination
Inner Happiness
Psychic Sensitivity
Trust/Mystic Awareness
Spiritual Healing
Compassion
Releasing Helplessness

More Specifically:

Illusive States:
Confusion
Sleep
Fantasy
Imagination
Chaos

Joyful States:
Internal happiness
Bliss
Ecstasy
Universal Love

Psychic Sensitivity:
Emotional sensitivity
Gentleness
Awareness of subtle energies
Mystical states
Harmlessness

Reliance on a Higher Power:
Surrender
Trust
Spiritual awareness
Channeling of spiritual power

Spiritual Healing:
meditation and yoga
Desire for inner peace
Angelic assistance
Quiet time
Spiritual purification

Unconditional Love:
Forgiveness
Understanding
Nonjudgmental thinking
Tolerance
Acceptance
Compassion
Acknowledging oneness

Victim Mentality:
Defeatist attitudes
Procrastination
Panic attacks
Deception
Addictions
Disappointments

Restoring Health:
Colds
Feet, bunions and corns
Lymphatic system
Poisoning and toxicity

those are all the things that Pisces rules.... one of my favorite Astrologers, Jan Spiller puts a nice list together in her book, "New Moon Astrology"... she mentions Treasure Maps in there (btw) and all of the above...

anyway, if any of the above comes up... just know you are clearing out the Pisces stuff so you will be good and ready for Aries New Moon on April 17th... and you can now see why it is so important that you don't start before the Aries new moon to begin the Treasure map.
THANK YOU Tracy! Thank you so much! I didn't even realize it was new moon pisces- should have guessed last night when we came home from our friends and DD got all upset there was no moon in the sky though... duh Ambrose! And what's ironic is that all night while we were over there my friend and I were discussing our spiritual paths (we follow similar pagan paths) and she showed me so much more and things that helped her grow and she even out of the blue gave me a new tarot deck that REALLY connects with me. I went home and when I finally went to bed, I ground myself and balanced my chakras. It was the first in forever. And it.felt.so.good. So .... new.

So thank you Tracy, for always having a knack to pop up with new information right about when I need it.

GREAT MOM to dd (5) and )ds( [sept 26 2006]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2007, 12:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
glad to be of help, ambrose :

I must say this particular new moon with its eclipse by the way...has kind of depleted my energy a bit... which again is very pisces.... but I know that it is all necesssary.. even the little bits of depression that came up this weekend.... just need to get out of the way...and let spirit fill the tank.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

Old 03-20-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLobsterTV View Post
this thread has been inspiring and i fully believe that even though i cannot afford to purchase new magazines in april (dh and i are both full time students), the ones that i have will suffice. if there was any bad energy connected to them, the new and positive energy channeling through my thoughts and fingers will reverse it. i believe my energy is that powerful, so there.

ETA: i do have a magazine subscription and it just so happens that the 'april 17th' issue came in the mail TODAY!!! i'm definitely not going to look at it until tm day. it's a sign, don'tcha think?
Yes! Your energy IS that powerful! And see, as soon as you knew you could do without it, you got a brand new magazine to use for the map! Excellent manifesting, there, mama! Your map is gonna work great, I can tell!

Pisces new moon eclipse... funny, I knew about this and was reading about it and stuff, and then suddenly it dawned on me that it was hitting dh's chart in a big way, and I started looking at all he has going on... wow. I want to talk with him about this tonight and see if he'll join in the treasuremapping. I think it could be really potent...
Old 03-20-2007, 02:57 PM

zan,
i wasn't paying attention to this eclipse in much detail...it was when I started to feel 'off'...that I went 'oh, yeah..this has got to be that eclipse. just yucky."

Old 03-20-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
So thank you Tracy, for always having a knack to pop up with new information right about when I need it.
I was just about to post the same thing!
Old 03-20-2007, 04:18 PM

You came in with the answer to my question too Tracy, which was, if spring starts tonight, why don't we do treasure maps today? (Your answer, that we need to go through some Pisces stuff first, is interesting.)

Questions:
1. when exactly is this eclipse?

2. is the time from now until Treasure Map day a good time to continue decluttering? I was on a fierce decluttering rampage in Feb. and then in March some misc. family health stuff was in my face for most of the month, so decluttering fell to the side.

or, is it better to work on resting and mental health and peacefulness?

or both mental health/decluttering of physical items?

thanks

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 03-20-2007, 05:31 PM

Ah, Tracy, thanks for keeping us up to speed. That is great info.

I am getting soooooo excited about this year's Treasure Map. I am much more prepared than last year. So much decluttering has taken place at our house, and we have plans for even more to happen in the next couple weeks. I feel much lighter and freer (sp?). And we have big plans for a yard sale before the 17th of April too. Yahoo! :
Old 03-20-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
You came in with the answer to my question too Tracy, which was, if spring starts tonight, why don't we do treasure maps today? (Your answer, that we need to go through some Pisces stuff first, is interesting.)

Questions:
1. when exactly is this eclipse?

2. is the time from now until Treasure Map day a good time to continue decluttering? I was on a fierce decluttering rampage in Feb. and then in March some misc. family health stuff was in my face for most of the month, so decluttering fell to the side.

or, is it better to work on resting and mental health and peacefulness?

or both mental health/decluttering of physical items?

thanks
The eclipse was on 18th in usa 19th in the rest of the world.

the thing that made this eclipse noteworthy was that there was a big ass square with pluto... as some of you know I have discussed on other threads how pluto is in its final year in Sag...so this is in the final throes... anyway it brings up issues around power ...versus empowerment.

here's a nice link to read a bit more about the eclipse.

http://www.mooncircles.com/newmoon_simone.html

Quote:
This month’s Pisces New Moon offers a chance to consciously engage with our darkness, no matter how unsavory, and bring it into the light. Falling at the tail end of the last sign of the zodiac, this New Moon symbolizes the completion of ancient karmic patterns. Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, squares the Sun and Moon—a planetary push to detoxify from old internal programming that has held us back for ages. Although this is not a total eclipse, the activation from Pluto gives it a comparable level of intensity. Pluto takes us down deep into our cells to find both the pain and passion lurking there. It’s time to release the illusion of separation from Source and step forward as conscious co-creators of our lives.

Pisces’ shapeshifting dimension is where mystical, creative powers lie. It’s the dark, watery realm in which boundaries blur and we feel our connection with all that is. And, it’s the ocean’s power of cleansing and renewal. Compassion, confusion, ecstasy, delusion—all are part of Pisces’ package. The Mayan Calendar reminds us that a purification process is happening between now and 2012 as the Sacred Feminine arises ......
it goes on..

Old 03-20-2007, 06:11 PM

I think de-cluttering and health issues are part and parcel of each other... so in a sense as you work on health stuff you are most likely de=cluttering.. perhaps ideas/beliefs/situations that no longer serve....

you are on perfect time, momtwice.

keep doing it all...and when April 17th comes.. you will be cooking on all burners imo.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:11 AM

it's very late for me, way past bedtime, but this thread has had me enthralled
so i definitely subbed, and i am hoping that i can still get in on it, even if my house is way past help for decluttering (well.....that's not fair.....it still has a loooooong way to go, but it has come much further than i thought it would). anyway it's way past help for decluttering before this coming April 17th.

but i have noticed that i have been doing some of flylady's little daily steps that i normally would ignore and then delete, thinking they're too hard or i'm too busy or whatever. i mean it took me all of 5-10m to clean the dust webs off my ceiling today

so.....i'm on board, as best i can be. i wrote down a lot of what you guys said so i won't forget it when the time comes (are cheatsheets ok? )

i'm kind of excited!

pamela

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Old 03-21-2007, 03:05 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
the thing that made this eclipse noteworthy was that there was a big ass square with pluto... as some of you know I have discussed on other threads how pluto is in its final year in Sag...so this is in the final throes... anyway it brings up issues around power ...versus empowerment.
Is this why I'm such a disaster right now? I feel like I am in the throes of the nastiest PMS of my life, yet I'm no where near that time in my cycle.

I have a lot of mental decluttering to do - old patterns and whatnot need to go! I plan on TMing this year - totally outside my usual realm of action, but something must be done :

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

Old 03-23-2007, 02:54 AM

You know, I have no idea what I will want to put on my map this year. I got the things I really wanted last year. I guess as the time comes it will become clear?

Old 03-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Is it ok to Treasure Map in a group or must it be a solo experience?

I have a few friends in mind who I think would really be into this process. I was thinking about having a small gathering, explaining the concept and then turning people loose to create their Treasure Map. It would be totally unfacilitated....I just want to introduce the process and create the space for it to happen.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmama View Post

I have a few friends in mind who I think would really be into this process. I was thinking about having a small gathering, explaining the concept and then turning people loose to create their Treasure Map. It would be totally unfacilitated....I just want to introduce the process and create the space for it to happen.
You can do it in a group. I haven't done it that way, yet, but I'd love to. Your idea sounds like great fun.

Speaking of which, anybody else in or near eastern Massachusetts? Wanna work on our maps together?

And dharmama, I your siggy! relaxation is who I am. yeah!
Old 03-23-2007, 12:10 PM

I woke up this morning saying over and over again, "positve energy will flow to me effortly and abundantly".

Okay, I know thats not the proper spelling/grammer but it was one of those not-quite-awake-yet and when dh asked how I slept, thats what I answered. Twice. How weird is that? But pretty cool too. That is soooo going on my map.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Today, they posted at work about a spring cleaning swap....bring any old things that you don't want to put in the landfill and pick up what you want. Anything not taken will be donated to Goodwill.

The date is April 17 :
Old 03-23-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post
Today, they posted at work about a spring cleaning swap....bring any old things that you don't want to put in the landfill and pick up what you want. Anything not taken will be donated to Goodwill.

The date is April 17 :
tee hee. either there is an astrologer in the house.. or just some very intutive people!

Old 03-23-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmama View Post

my treasure maps have been done with 2 other friends. Three is such a powerful and strong number that we just were drawn to doing it together.

We start off together.. we snip and look and write and cut and some pasting..and then usually dig in and refine and put it together later when I'm alone at home. I usually end up taking the full 3 days.. my one friend usually finishes it the first night. The other friend sometimes takes more than 3 days.

and of course if you prefer to make your map alone that is A-okay!

Old 03-23-2007, 11:04 PM

i need insight on something.

i have got it into my mind to put a house on my map. to OWN one. i owned a house once before, but due to stoopid stuff (way too long to get into) i decided that i am not fit to own property. now i think i may have changed my mind. it started when the credit counseling lady asked me if i have considered owning. apparently it's cheaper than renting. THEN our heat broke and the whole system has to be overhauled, and i have no doubt that my rent will absorb that cost come october :
so anyway, i'm taking these as signs i might need to own again.

SO. i know one thing i can do is look at house magazines for the particulars, on 4/17, but can i peruse the newspapers now? just to look? i already have a list of things i would like to have, in my ultimate dream house.
is there anything i should do to prepare ahead of time, for when i do own one? like get preapproved for a mortgage, as someone suggested?

what else can/should i do?
what should i *not* do?

thanks,
pamela

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Old 03-24-2007, 02:21 AM

i would look now..for inspiriation...but when it comes to 4/17 don't be surprised if what you think you l ike now.. is not what you like then.

ftr---i think house values are going to continue to go down in the next year. if I don't get a house until next year.. that is fine with me. the subprime market collapsing is the beginning of a lot (in my mind)...

Old 03-24-2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
You can do it in a group. I haven't done it that way, yet, but I'd love to. Your idea sounds like great fun.

Speaking of which, anybody else in or near eastern Massachusetts? Wanna work on our maps together?

And dharmama, I your siggy! relaxation is who I am. yeah!
Thanks!!

I'm kind of close to you (RI) but not quite close enough to get together mid-week for Treasure Mapping.

Quote:
my treasure maps have been done with 2 other friends. Three is such a powerful and strong number that we just were drawn to doing it together.

We start off together.. we snip and look and write and cut and some pasting..and then usually dig in and refine and put it together later when I'm alone at home. I usually end up taking the full 3 days.. my one friend usually finishes it the first night. The other friend sometimes takes more than 3 days.
Very cool. I'm working with a small group of amazing women right now on The Artist's Way. We're meeting weekly and working our way through the book/exercises. It feels SO right to invite these wonderful women to explore Treasure Mapping with me!!

I'm starting to get VERY excited about this. DH was laid off a few weeks ago and we've been really staying in a positive space about it and looking forward to the next exciting opportunity. I think it will be SO powerful for him to vision his new career!!
Old 03-24-2007, 07:33 PM

Help me figure how to work this out.

I will graduate in 2008.

We're TTC.

A baby would delay me graduating.

Dh says don't worry about it, and "I'm getting impatient to have a baby."

I feel we've invested this time and effort in my education.

I feel that dh's education would be farther along if I had worked to support him instead of going back to school.

Dh will graduate in 2009.

Conceiving after August would have me giving birth after graduation.

I can't decide if I want/can wait that long.

I definitely don't feel strongly enough about this to try to talk dh into waiting.

I worry that my ambiguity about conceiving at this time could hinder conception.

I worry that this might be for the best/worst.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
i think house values are going to continue to go down in the next year. if I don't get a house until next year.. that is fine with me. the subprime market collapsing is the beginning of a lot (in my mind)...
a lot of what? if you think this is OT, please feel free to e-me offlist. [email protected]

thanks!

what is a subprime market?

anyway i am thinking house this year cause my lease runs up in october. if she doesn't raise my rent too much, and it's still competitive w/other rents around the area, i could stay another year. but i am seriously thinking it's about time i don't have anyone breathing down my neck about when it's time to mow the lawn, etc.

thanks again!
pamela

Old 03-27-2007, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Mercyn, this site was really helpful. Just information, no sales, explaining at a basic level how to buy a house, deal with inspections, etc! Check it out! http://michaelbluejay.com/house/index.html
Old 03-27-2007, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_chan View Post

I will graduate in 2008.

We're TTC.

I feel that dh's education would be farther along if I had worked to support him instead of going back to school.

I definitely don't feel strongly enough about this to try to talk dh into waiting.

I worry that my ambiguity about conceiving at this time could hinder conception.

My initial reaction would be to tell you to graduate first (or at least be due after your graduation date), because it seems like it would be hard to go back and finish with an infant. Of course, I can't tell you what it is that you should do, that would just be my initial reaction. And honestly- August isn't so very far away Assuming it takes a few months or so (mine was a joyous accident, so I've never had the pleasure of ttc), maybe you can start 'trying' really soon....

Hmmmm. Good luck to you regardless. It'll work out properly. It ALWAYS does.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:21 PM

check your emails, mercyn.

Quote:

I will graduate in 2008.

We're TTC.

everyone's pregnancy is different. In my case I threw up until the 8th month.... but of course I had plenty of friends who never even got sick once.... but I only bring it up because you may want to wait much closer to graduation before getting pregnant....

Old 03-29-2007, 01:23 PM

you guys.. I just want to throw out there..that when we get to Aries New Moon I would like to start a new thread that will be the official Treasure Map 2007 thread. I hope that is okay with you guys.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:36 PM

Tracy, I think that's a great idea! I made my first Map last year, and I have seen some really amazing things happen in my life. I can't wait to make another one, and I'm going to get my kids to do it, too.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
you guys.. I just want to throw out there..that when we get to Aries New Moon I would like to start a new thread that will be the official Treasure Map 2007 thread. I hope that is okay with you guys.
I think that would be great, Tracy.

I am very excited about doing this, it will be my first one.
Silly question for those who've done one before...how big do you usually make your Treasure Map? Like a posterboard size? Or half of that, or what?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:36 PM

My question.... How do you explain to your kids how to create their own map...and to explain it isn't about "being greedy"...but improving their life... Any thoughts? Ideas? Etc?

I'm considering doing this...this would be my first year if I did...and was wondering how to present it to children...

Thank you bunches!!

User Tag List