Pagan mamas - moving on spell? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-29-2006, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
STBX is moving his stuff out this week and I'd like to do a spell to help me bring everything to a close and open a new chapter in my life. Anyone know of any links or anything that can help me? Thanks!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-29-2006, 08:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is one of those times when I find a cleans of some sort works wonders. One spell that I did with a friend involved writing a few pages about her feelings around the breakup, burning those pages (we chanted "She changes everything she thouches..." while it burned) and focusing on changing the hurt and anger into energy for change and growth to move forward as the fire changes the paper into smoke and ash. We then placed the ash into a little paper origamy boat and sent it down the stream away from her.

I would also google "hand parting" it's the other end of handfasting. Traditionaly it is done with both parties presant when a relationship ends but it can be done with just you.

Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.)0(
#3 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 04:21 PM

I concur! Would also recommend that you burn some sage in your house to cleanse away any negativity that may be lingering so that you can truly begin again. Scott Cunningham's book Earth Magic has some nice simple spells in it and you might be able to get in from the library.

Also don't forget that the solstice is coming so you can take the opportunity to create your own rebirth as the year is reborn.

Good luck and big hugs to you xxx
#4 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 05:59 PM

ditto on all ther cleansing stuff, and

I recently learned something powerful.

When I have loved someone. No matter how, the circumstances, how it ended, etc., it is a part of me.

Casting them out and cleansing is fine for vibrational cleanse.

But for the heart and my own wholeness. I am learning ....

It is important to bring back into our hearts those who were a part of us. We were a part of them. This makes us more. This makes ME MORE. More Whole. To bring them back in with compassion and balance and the TRUTH.

The truth is we are not being harmed when we are in perfect love perfect trust. We are safe.

We are not really whole but rather create Holein ourselves, our lives, by bashing people out a part of us goes.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page