February Law of Attraction - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm an Aquarius and after reading all those wonderfull horoscopes (really like the Scorpio one, my ascendent, and have copied the Virgo one for DH) I'm very curious to read what it says for me :

Valérie   
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2007, 07:18 PM

WOW WOW WOW

Guess what? On the inside front cover of this mag is a WHOLE ARTICLE ABOUT THE SECRET !!!!!!!!!!

Here's their site:
http://www.themessenger216.com
Old 02-08-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
And I really love PC. My first introduction to him was The Alchemist. I had a bunch of his books but then uring a very crazy, very religious period of my life, I gave them away except for, I think, dh's copy of The Alchemist. I gave it to him while we were still dating; he claims it was the first book he ever read for pleasure.
I looked for The Alchemist but it wasn't on the shelf... I am going to request it, that seems to be the *biggest* one.

Debating... start watching Oprah 15 mins in here at work or wait til I get home tomorrow and watch it on Tivo? Hmmm...
Old 02-08-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Ah, my ascendant so I'm taking note of this one too. . . .

Review your experiences over the past few months. What have you learned about yourself? What insights have come to you about your beliefs? What changes have you made in your perceptions about yourself? Use those insights as you move through winter, breathing, trusting and enjoying one day at a time.

Affirmation:
I believe in myself. I see the progress I have made and trust that all is unfolding exactly as it should!

(I swear, that gave me goosebumps.)
wow. Me, too.

Quote:

Any Richard Bach fans here?
Me!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:15 PM

MLW -- I'm a Richard Bach fan! My mother loved him and I started reading him in college -- now that I think about it I internalized a lot of his teachings and is probably why I have always lived LoA, even if I wasn't aware of it.

So, Oprah was great! I loved this line of Michael Beckwith's: you can't receive anything NEW in your life until you show gratitude for what you ALREADY HAVE. (or something like that).

The Secret is going to be even bigger now than it was. I believe the whole wide world is getting the wake-up call to raise their vibrations -- imagine how beautiful the world is going to be!!!!!!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

Old 02-08-2007, 08:17 PM

just wanted to pop in. so after watching oprah. man...we are going to need our sub-forum after that show!!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I believe the whole wide world is getting the wake-up call to raise their vibrations -- imagine how beautiful the world is going to be!!!!!!
Oh, yes!!

Also loved that quote from MB. And the moment where LN talked to that woman about the weight loss and got her to repeat the affirmation... made me cry!!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 02-08-2007, 08:41 PM

Annikate, you're an angel! And see? My horoscope says I'm getting lots of support from those! You're proof! I really, really love that affirmation.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 02-08-2007, 09:26 PM

Yeah, I teared up quite a few times watching Oprah. I'm finally feeling like it's becoming a part of me.

Okay, now Valerie, Here's Aquarius. (One of my favorite signs!)

As you break free of the last of the illusions about yourself, know that you are preparing to move into an expanded view of life with new opportunities, insights and inspiration to be creative. Use your imagination to envision the life you wish to manifest and know that the Universe is supporting you!

Affirmation:
I see the life of my dreams undolding before me daily. I AM in gratitude! I AM in joy!

Did I miss anybody?
Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 PM

Hmmm, you can email this astrologer for a Moon Astrology Reading. She also writes a column on working with the moon for a magazine for Gainesville, FL moms! I'd like to get a hold of that mag too.

I might email her for a reading, I love these so much!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:

Did I miss anybody?
Libra, please. :

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Libra, please. :

Pat
Enjoy the winter season! Any challenges in January will be resolved or become clearer when we enter the sign of Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19) - - also an air sign and trine your sun - - this is a power time when you gain clarity, feel goo dabout yourself, and are better able to move forward in a place of wisdom and inner strength.

Affirmation:
I feel good about myself and my life. I know I am being guided and supported on my path at every turn!

What more could you ask for!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonc View Post
P.S. off topic, is anyone else annoyed by the tacky Biggest Loser ad at the bottom of our page? It's harshing my mellow.
Download firefox web browser and their adblockplus addon and no more ads. I never see ads at MDC as a result.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Banned

Oprah was awesome

Hey annikate I am a Taurus too.... thanks for the horoscope, it was pretty cool!

My plan for this weekend is to get my buzz on again Dh is off sat, sun, and mon now so we are planning to do some really fun stuff --- I always have more fun when we are together and that is a great way to feel about your dh --- so there ya go devon, some unsolicited advice for you --- when you find your dream man (and I know you will!!) you will totally know he is for you when you are happy spending time with him wherever you are ---even the laundromat or something

Don't get me wrong folks, I am capable of being happy when dh isn't around... I'm not all codependent (well just a bit haha) .... but I find when we are together our combined energy is like a superpower ... this weekend we are planning on going bowling (we aren't bowlers, it is pure laughs when we go ) and maybe to the beach again...

We are so excited when we talk about our plan/dream to travel the country for some time -- on the CD front, we haven't gotten the inspiration to write more songs, and I am trying to be okay with that for now. I know the inspiration will come when it needs to -- I don't want to just write some songs and slap them on the CD to finish it, I really want it to be divine inspiration -- like the first 7

Send creative vibes my way mamas

*hugs* to you all, I just love our little *tribe* here. We are wonderful!!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:44 PM

Ok, and Aries here.. Where's my horoscope? (And don't you like my Aries subtle way of asking??)
Old 02-08-2007, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCate View Post
Ok, and Aries here.. Where's my horoscope? (And don't you like my Aries subtle way of asking??)
She says as she butts her head in . . . .

Okay, here ya go:

How has your life changed over the past year? Get rid of what no longer fits you rnew life - - beliefs, possessions and such. Prepare for a wonderful year ahead to begin with your birthday by focusing on whatever positive, joyful experiences you wish to create.

Affirmation:
I ONLY focus on the positive, surrounding myself with beauty and loving, supportive people.

And then I remind you mamas that Treasure Mapping is coming up. Have you all been over to that thread?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:58 PM

Not to be a pain ... ... did I miss Leo?

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
Old 02-08-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Not to be a pain ... ... did I miss Leo?
Nope! I forgot.

Here ya go!

Breathe and notice where the stress is coming from. What aspects of your life or what long held beliefs or perceptions need to be revised? Utilize the introspection of the winter season to contemplate your life. Do not rush to make changes. Allow changes to flow as you shift your perceptions.

Affirmation:
I am patient with myself and those around me. I allow my life to unfold one day at a time.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Enjoy the winter season! Any challenges in January will be resolved or become clearer when we enter the sign of Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19) - - also an air sign and trine your sun - - this is a power time when you gain clarity, feel good about yourself, and are better able to move forward in a place of wisdom and inner strength.

Affirmation:
I feel good about myself and my life. I know I am being guided and supported on my path at every turn!

What more could you ask for!
Thanks, this is how life is unfolding. Amazing, clarity and moving forward, wisdom and inner strength. The Universe is abundant and generous!

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 PM

So Oprah was, simply put, amazing.

It amazes me that I've watched the film dozens of times, I listen to the audio book daily, I follow threads and read websites, and yet they still brought up points I've never thought of. There were still those light-bulb, a-ha! moments, those moments of realization.

If I could have picked any four people from The Secret, it would have been those exact four. I love Jack Canfield, I adore Lisa Nichols (just, love, love, love her ), and Micheal Beckwith and James Arthur Ray are so soothing to me. Micheal Beckwith is just so...wise, and James Arthur Ray is my all-time favorite Secret speaker. He was the one who stood out most to me when watching the film.

It was awesome seeing the people in the audience with tears welling in their eyes, because I still remember, so well, that feeling that I had when I first watched The Secret.

This is getting lengthy, I'm just still in an awesome vibration from watching it. I had warm fuzzies going through my body the entire show. Did anybody else feel like they were watching good friends speak? Then again, I probably hear their voices more than I hear my friend's voices

I'm so grateful to Oprah for helping spread the message.

And I'm so grateful to us!Every time we log onto this thread to discuss The Secret, we're giving The Secret more energy, we're drawing more people to it. Way to go, everybody.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
We've been ttc for like 6 years, and I am going to allow that period of my life to end.
This really touched me. "I am going to allow that period of my life to end".

Beautiful

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 AM

Quote:
celesterra
Here's SAG:
Let go of anything left over from last year that doesn't work for you. You don't need it anymore as you are ready to move into a new way of looking at life or possibly even a new life! Let winter help you set the foundation for the coming year. Where do you see life taking you? Notice your dreams, desires and visions. As you gain clarity, keep your focus on what you would like and know it will manifest with the coming of Spring.

ME INTERJECTING HERE: Whoa! That's powerful, and if you aren't reading the Treasure Map thread, you need to - today!

Okay, now for your affirmation:
I have the power to transform my life as I open to new ideas and possibilities.
Thank you thank you thank you, Annikate! That is SOOOOO right on! And I am on the treasure map thread.... I did them the past two years, which has been interesting, but I don't have any fabulous success stories to post about them... but now, thanks to learning all this LoA stuff, I am quite sure this year's treasure map is going to totally rock! Because now I understand it's about the feeeeeeling!

ok, now back to catching up on this runaway thread!
Old 02-09-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post

We've been ttc for like 6 years, and I am going to allow that period of my life to end. I'm ready for fulFILLment now.
So to speak.
Here's to a wonderful pregnancy and mamahood!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:07 AM

I have been forgetting to post my cards. Not that anyone noticed.

Here are today's:

EMF: Compassion: definition: sympathetic concern for others combined with a desire to see them in situations of wholeness

Voyager: Nine of Worlds, Harvest: I notice first the hand-crafted discs. They are multicolored and very symmetrical. Then I see the squirrel, who is eating a nut. Beside him is a pumpkin. These things remind me to appreciate the bounties of life, and to remember those who gently and lovingly create/grow them for me.

Today, I received a box that contained some green food supplement powder. On it, the person who packed it for shipping had written, by hand with a marker, "Thank you!!" and a cute smiley face.

I dunno why, but that delighted me.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:44 AM

The School Board met tonight and vote 6-1 for our proposal. That means that I am the new Program Director of Full Circle Farm in Sunnyvale:

www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org

This has been my DREAM for-e-ver! I cannot believe it! Where is the smilie for 'cloud 9'?!!?

: : : : :
Old 02-09-2007, 05:49 AM

darwinphish- congratulations!!! :

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 02-09-2007, 07:57 AM

Darwinphish, you can believe it ... you did believe it! : That is so fabulous!!!

Annikate, thanks for posting those horoscopes! Mine (Aries) was so right on, too! Could I ask you to post Cancer, please?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 AM

Liz... Woo Hoo!!! That's so awesome! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! Yay!

Melanie
Old 02-09-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
This really touched me. "I am going to allow that period of my life to end".

Beautiful

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 02-09-2007, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinphish View Post
This has been my DREAM for-e-ver! I cannot believe it! Where is the smilie for 'cloud 9'?!!?

: : : : :
Thoughts....become....things!

I cannot express how truly elated I am for you! What a wonderful thing to manifest!

User Tag List