February Law of Attraction - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
Can someone help me with an affirmation for conception ? I need help.

Thanks
I found Niravi Payne's book on the Whole Person's Fertility Program to be very helpful with the spiritual side of conception. Also, there is a very odd book called "Conscious Conception" which also deals with the spiritual side of conception. I got pregnant at a very old age, naturally, and I believe that the techniques were a huge help, since I tried for almost ten years before that and did not get pregnant.

If you can only get one, I *strongly* recommend Niravi Payne's book. It's cheap, only about ten bucks. http://tinyurl.com/2mksvy
I would start with release work, perhaps touching your throat and saying: "I am willing to change" to see what comes up for you. Then think about inviting a being into your life on the spiritual level. Look up at the moon and then smile and be happy imagining that your baby is already here and that you are holding your baby in your arms. Fill your heart with love and gratitude. Your affirmation could be anything that you want: "It's easy for me to get pregnant" "I'm a fertile Myrtle" "I welcome a new baby into my life"

Once you conceive, imagine that you are surrounding your baby with pink light of love several times a day and thank the baby for being there and ask your baby to stay with you.

BTW, I also used a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and found that worked a lot better and faster than the OPK sticks. I sold the monitor on ebay to make up for a lot of the expense, and later discovered that my medical reimbursement account would have covered it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
I'm at a low point now... very very far for any buzz...

And I can't rely on my usual ways to put a smile on my face... bake cookies: I don't have the ingredients and can't call DH to ask him to pick some at the grocery because he hang up on me earlier (a big part in my feeling low); read a few pages of a good book, take a bath or dress up and make up: not possible until DH come home and I don't know if he will be willing to give me this *me* time , DD2 is not feeling well so she is even more demanding than usual and this is draining...; I can't go out without listening to my DS complaints about the fact that he can't play because of his broken collarbone and whinning because he's bored, etc.

DD2 is finally asleep on my lap after breastfeeding for the 20th time this morning : (she's 19 month, teething with a low grade fever) I'm exhausted because she nursed very often last night...

Sorry to whine here... I would like to be all positive and smiling but I can even say "wouldn't it be nice if I was in a nice bath" without crying and this is not the point of saying positive affirmations:

Well... the idea of other mothers reading this and understanding where I'm at is a little comforting so that is why I still post this instead of erasing everything
What if other mothers read this and said they were jealous of you? I know it's hard for you to even believe someone would be jealous of you at this point but know that I do envy your strength and love and family. I hope you can turn it around pronto!

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#363 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Can someone help me with an affirmation for conception ? I need help.

Thanks

This website has some great suggestions. My favorite is, "Our life is big and flexible enough for another human to share it with us."

T

http://www.empoweredchildbirth.com/s...n/connect.html

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#364 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:17 PM

Conception affirmation: I am so happy and grateful for the beautiful new life growing inside of me this very moment.

Embrace your womb and send love to it.

Valerie, consider this, it's your predominant feelings that change your life. You're not a robot, sometimes things will hurt your heart. It's part of being human.
#365 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:21 PM

Valerie... hugs for you. The best way for me to immediately get a boost in vibration is to think of some of my favourite things. Hot chocolate with whipped cream... the smell of a house heated by wood stove... curling up under a warm homemade quilt... a walk in the woods... Just try to think of a couple things that really rock your boat, and see if it makes you feel even a touch better. That's all you need to do, reach for a little bit better.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#366 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:37 PM

Valerie -- :
#367 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuremapper View Post
I found Niravi Payne's book on the Whole Person's Fertility Program to be very helpful with the spiritual side of conception.
Yes I have her book but I read it years ago so I didn't remember it having any affirmations. I'll look and see if I can find my copy around here somewhere.
#368 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Yes, I think I have a good one around here somewhere . . . will look later & post if I find it!
Thank you!

Quote:
Conception affirmation: I am so happy and grateful for the beautiful new life growing inside of me this very moment.
Thanks Amris!

Taradactyl3 Thank you for the link!
#369 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Yes I have her book but I read it years ago so I didn't remember it having any affirmations. I'll look and see if I can find my copy around here somewhere.
Oops, I might be wrong! I remembered it having affirmations, but I could be totally wrong! It sure was helpful, anyway.
#370 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 04:14 PM

Congrats darwin on the farm.
Thanks to all for you positivity.
Valerie, some would be jealous of your staying at home, at your having three children, perhaps for other things too. to you.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

#371 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 04:46 PM

DH is back home... We need to talk...

Thanks for your replies... I know I will shake this negativity, I know everything will be ok, I know I'm safe and I have a wonderfull family... The emotions were too intense for me to see past them, your input helped me to get back on my feet. Thank you very much!

Valérie   
#372 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 05:44 PM

Hugs to you, Valerie!

And love and healing light to MyLittleWonders! I'll miss your presence!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#373 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 06:00 PM

I know this may sound strange, but the thing that always gets me out of my funk -- I've used this for years, long before I ever heard of LOA -- is to sing the kids song "Boom Chicka Boom" at the top of my lungs. I just really let go, sing it loud, let my body move, and I always end up feeling lighter afterwards. So maybe something like that, some silly song that just fills you with light, would help you the next time you're in that space, Valerie.

Right now I'm listening to the old B.J. Thomas song "Hooked on A Feeling" and imagining the "you" or "girl" in the song is really the Universe.

Quote:
I'm hooked on a feelin'
High on believin'
That you're in love with me!
#374 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 06:02 PM

Much love and healing to you, MyLittleWonders. I hope the next couple days are peaceful and joyful for you.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#375 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmama33 View Post
I know this may sound strange, but the thing that always gets me out of my funk -- I've used this for years, long before I ever heard of LOA -- is to sing the kids song "Boom Chicka Boom" at the top of my lungs. I just really let go, sing it loud, let my body move, and I always end up feeling lighter afterwards. So maybe something like that, some silly song that just fills you with light, would help you the next time you're in that space, Valerie.

Right now I'm listening to the old B.J. Thomas song "Hooked on A Feeling" and imagining the "you" or "girl" in the song is really the Universe.
I love that song!
It reminds me of Ally McBeal - anybody remember that show?
#376 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 06:42 PM

May I just say:

I am so happy and grateful for our Secret community here

I woke up in a lowish-vibration, feeling kind of grumpy, and immediately logged on here. The love, encouragement, and positive energy on these threads is amazing.

ETA:
Oooh, I just found this on Oprah's website:
https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templa...ugId=254200001

I was thinking they'd have to do a follow-up show, and it looks like they're going to

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#377 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I love that song!
It reminds me of Ally McBeal - anybody remember that show?
I love it too, but it reminds me of the old Listerine commercial where the Cool Mint Listerine was swinging on a vine like Tarzan

Kdmama, I totally agree-- nothing like rockin' out to a favorite song to get my spirits up... my fave is Julie Roberts "Wake Up Older" -- kind of a downer song but it is so intense it really gets me going!
#378 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonc View Post
I love it too, but it reminds me of the old Listerine commercial where the Cool Mint Listerine was swinging on a vine like Tarzan
Ewwww.
#379 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 08:35 PM

Arduinna, you're my hero!! I got the Adblock and it got rid of the Google ads down the side, too!! Still see the ones at the bottom but it's no big deal (ETA: never mind! They're gone now too!). Manifesting is awesome. Sending you good vibes for conception!!

I finally got Ask and It Is Given. I went to BN and bought it. I tested the Universe LOL... I wanted to see if I could find it without asking for help and not only did I find it easily, but I passed a few things on the way I have been meaning to get. Actually, it was a little creepy because I found the Hicks card set, and said to myself "The book is on the other side of this shelf" and it was. Then I went back to where I originally was, by the cards, and there was a copy of the book randomly stuck on the shelf right behind me, where it didn't belong. I should have just turned around! Manifesting can be spooky sometimes, huh?

OK, so this is probably totally blasphemous, but I am having a hard time getting my mind around the whole "Abraham" concept. I keep thinking of the old show "Out of This World" where the girl's dad was an alien and she talked to him through this crystal thing that glowed orange. Anyone else have trouble accepting it at first? I don't want my skepticism to hinder my vibrating.

Also -- what do you guys think of this? I bought a little book called "What I Love About You" and you're supposed to fill in all these blanks and give it to your sweetie... would it be weird if I started filling it out with all the things I WANT as a means to manifest them? Feel free to tell me if it's a totally stupid idea.

Sorry I always have a million questions and not too much meaningful stuff to add to the conversation!!!
#380 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 08:51 PM

Woot! Glad you are ad free now devonc!

I can't get the whole Abraham thing either : so I just chose to read other authors.

I think filling out what you want in the What I Love About You book is an awesome idea!
#381 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:09 PM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Quote:
OK, so this is probably totally blasphemous, but I am having a hard time getting my mind around the whole "Abraham" concept....I don't want my skepticism to hinder my vibrating.
It is a little odd. I have minor problems with it, but everything that "Abraham" says resonates with me as being true things that I've forgotten. I focus on the message and don't think a lot about the messanger, and that works for me.

BTW, I like part II of Ask and It is Given more than part I. You can read both parts at the same time, or just skip around. Whatever you do is OK. It isn't a book that needs to be read from front to back, though

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#382 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwinphish View Post
The School Board met tonight and vote 6-1 for our proposal. That means that I am the new Program Director of Full Circle Farm in Sunnyvale:

www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org

This has been my DREAM for-e-ver! I cannot believe it! Where is the smilie for 'cloud 9'?!!?

: : : : :
wahoo!!!!! Congatulations!!! Way to manifest!!!

Quote:
Manifesting can be spooky sometimes, huh?

OK, so this is probably totally blasphemous, but I am having a hard time getting my mind around the whole "Abraham" concept. I keep thinking of the old show "Out of This World" where the girl's dad was an alien and she talked to him through this crystal thing that glowed orange. Anyone else have trouble accepting it at first? I don't want my skepticism to hinder my vibrating.
Oh. My. Goodness.

No. You. Di-in't.

I am that you brought up this specific image because it has been in my head off and on for awhile now (a month?) as well as the theme song for that show. As obscure as that reference is, I'm just
#383 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:20 PM

Read the second half of Ask... Given first. Really, that's the valuable stuff! The first half is all about what LoA is and why you deserve well being, but you already know that stuff, right? Just jump to the good parts! (I loooove that book!)

Melanie
#384 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:33 PM

Another thing that always, always makes me laugh.

I dare you to watch this and not raise your vibration!
#385 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
Oh. My. Goodness.

No. You. Di-in't.

I am that you brought up this specific image because it has been in my head off and on for awhile now (a month?) as well as the theme song for that show. As obscure as that reference is, I'm just
: Her name was Evie and I have an INSANELY clear memory of the episode where she had to decide what power she wanted for her 16th birthday.
#386 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:

I LOVE it!
#387 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:

Oh no YOU di-in't!!! That plays in my head all the time and I had no idea where it was from. Thanks for the laugh!!

P.S. Thanks everyone for the tip about Ask!! I will skip to Part 2 And thanks again, Arduinna!
#388 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:

dh and I sing this duet to get ds dressed in a agreeable manner!!!

I've been trying to manifest the Muppet Show! Thank you!!!

devonc -- I think filling out that book could be a very POWERFUL experience! You go, girl!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#389 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 10:14 PM

Today, I am grateful for frightfully clever blogs like Vomitola and A Little Pregnant. Even though I am nowhere near as clever as they are, I am so glad they are there to make me smile and giggle day after day, and I wish them nothing but good health and all the happiness in the world. I am also grateful for amazing crafters like Marnie, who inspire me daily to strive for more beauty in my knitting.

(This is me releasing jealousy -- it's working!!!)
#390 of 2309 Old 02-09-2007, 10:25 PM

Was it this thread that people were talking about changing their kids' behavior by just LOVING them? I have started doing this with my students as a result of reading Unconditional Parenting by Alfie Kohn, and it's totally working!! Instead of getting annoyed and exasperated when they start pushing my buttons (even if I don't think I'm showing it) I just remind myself and them how much I love them, and my interactions with them are SO different! I can even see the change in their faces, not only their behaviors!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page