February Law of Attraction - Page 77 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#2281 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
So, I choose new beliefs about money. Right now, today.

I choose to celebrate with all of the great authors.

I'm really having a next to impossible time keeping up with this thread. In particular, there are several previous lurkers who have posted, and whom I didn't get any chance to say hello to, because my head is up my *cough*.

I find that unfortunate, and I offer an apology for it. I really hope that more people feel welcomed to join in and post and know that if we happen to blast past your intro post, it isn't because we don't care or aren't including you.

It's because of momentum. We're trying to keep it going!

So please, hop into the mix here. Know that your input is openly requested. Know that you are more than welcomed, you are desired. Know that your questions have just as much importance as anyone's! If we miss you... it's an accident. POST IT AGAIN for us!

Every time that a question is asked and answered, we are all enriched. So please, don't let a question go unanswered, bring it back up again for us. No question goes intentionally ignored, but some do get lost in the momentum.

Not a one of us will feel like you're being rude or nagging (or whatever) if you ask your question again. With a thread this huge, that moves this fast, sometimes we miss things!

HUGE all around!
Can I copy this into the new March thread I am going to start? Actually, Amris, you are so wonderful... I bet you'd do a fabulous job with it... do you want to start it?
#2282 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
Can I copy this into the new March thread I am going to start? Actually, Amris, you are so wonderful... I bet you'd do a fabulous job with it... do you want to start it?
No, I don't. Thanks, though.

I'll be asleep at 12:01 tomorrow night.

No, really, though, I don't. You can copy/paste that if you like, but it was just that I noticed several "new" people today. I wanted to say Hi, but I've been so busy working on my book that I didn't, and now I don't have time to go back and look for them to say hello! :

Maybe you can copy/paste it and edit it a bit to be more appropriate.

I don't mind in the least.
#2283 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:52 AM

I love you Amris. I really do.

I love all of you!!!

#2284 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Know that your questions have just as much importance as anyone's! If we miss you... it's an accident. POST IT AGAIN for us!
Not a one of us will feel like you're being rude or nagging (or whatever) if you ask your question again.
Thanks, I needed that- I do occasionally ask questions that get missed because there's 30 new posts by the time I submit mine

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#2285 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Know that your questions have just as much importance as anyone's! If we miss you... it's an accident. POST IT AGAIN for us!
Not a one of us will feel like you're being rude or nagging (or whatever) if you ask your question again.
Yes, yes, yes! I sometimes read a post but need to chew on it a bit before replying, then I get completely lost in new posts and never get back to it! I'd love for people to bump questions up again and definitely wouldn't see it as nagging!

I think any negative "they'll think..." speak can be left at the door when you enter this world.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#2286 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post

I think any negative "they'll think..." speak can be left at the door when you enter this world.
Word.
#2287 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:13 AM

PM me if you have any ideas for an awesome DDDDC for catgirl... I think she needs one :
#2288 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
PM me if you have any ideas for an awesome DDDDC for catgirl... I think she needs one :

<------Are you the DDDC fairy who gifted me? I have received no confessions yet. But, thank you to whomever did it.

CC is my other guess.

Pat

I have a blog.
#2289 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
<------Are you the DDDC fairy who gifted me? I have received no confessions yet. But, thank you to whomever did it.

CC is my other guess.

Pat
Nope....yours has been there a long time, since before I started

It's so true though!!
#2290 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 03:04 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
This thread is so great!!! I just love it! I can barely keep up with it right now, because we are in full scale get a new house mode! Yay, they approved our loan, then I had the shock of finding out that I am supposed to put up 3500 for earnest money, then my family came through with a short term loan for that, and now, to get the downpayment, I have to sell our current house... a delapidated fixer-upper opportunity on an amazing lot (surrounded by AP families) right away.

I would like to sell it without anyone coming inside to see it. For one thing, it is a mess, for another thing, we have 3 dogs, etc. etc. So my realtor said that it could be sold for "lot value," but it could be higher if we could all move out and try to sell it. My head is spinning at how fast this is going.

At the same time, I am having doubt and fear about moving. I fear that my new house is uncool (it's in the suburbs) and that I am nuts to leave this amazing house that backs to a creek with huge oak trees in the middle of town with so many AP and NFL families around me. But the house itself is just too hard to live in without major renovations and repairs that I don't want to take on right now.

I'm going to try that technique of writing my name with the new address. I love that idea.

I need some more creative help to get me past this little wrinkle of coming up with a downpayment.
#2291 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 04:54 AM

Hey guys! I'll catch up tomorrow, I was busy all day.

I posted about a very successful manifestation on the "secret successes" thread: http://mothering.com/discussions/sho...&postcount=256

Really when I look at the whole picture, it's amazing how I see that the law of attraction was steadily reflecting my semi-negativity back to me, and I'm so glad I caught it in time before it resulted in something serious! I concentrated on positivity for this (even when it was really hard) and it worked, to a wonderful degree!

Then I went to therapy & lo and behold, my therapist has heard of loa and was really excited to hear me talking about it and how it worked. I remember reading a post by someone else on one of these threads about that exact same thing, so that really made me laugh.

And then in the evening we hung out with the blended family, and I was way more at ease than I often am, and we had lots of fun.

This is good stuff!

I'm really thrilled with the Abraham recordings that are free on the hayhouseradio.com. I'm actually considering subscribing to the Hicks' recording a month/week, to my own surprise. Does/did anyone else subscribe? Those recordings are what allowed my to get my vibe back up when nothing else was working!

Okay. A few minutes ago I had more to say but bed is calling. Thanks, you guys, for keeping up this wonderful thread, which has made some extremely important connections for me!
#2292 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 10:12 AM

I started the March thread here.
#2293 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 11:42 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuremapper View Post
At the same time, I am having doubt and fear about moving. I fear that my new house is uncool (it's in the suburbs)
If it helps, I live in the burbs and really like it. Our house is in good repair (which is the reason we choose it over a house in town!) and therefore we have more time and money to do other things. We are walking distance to a park, it is lovely and safe for the kids to play outside, and we have easy access to both the city and to the country.

Other than getting a house in good repair, why did you choose the burbs? Why did you select the particular burb/subdivision you did? Focus on what you like about it and you will be able to notice even more cool things. You can manifest more cool neighbors and friends where you live. We cool AP/LOA women are everywhere.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#2294 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Linda, I guess I will reply on the March thread!
#2295 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 12:17 PM

Um, I'm gonna reply here because I have some quotes

Quote:
Absolutely!! Let the Universe do it. One of my favorite activities from Ask and It Is Given is called the Placemat - you draw a line down the center of a piece of paper, and one side you write the "To Do" that you are absolutely going to do soon. On the other side, put at the top "For the Universe To Do" write EVERYTHING ELSE. I put random stuff like "clean my windshield" and "rinse salt and crud off car" as well as important things. AND THE UNIVERSE DOES IT!
I remember that exercise when I read that book but for some reason at the time it didn't speak to me. Now it does. Just for some reason suddenly I'm burned out on organizing things. My group is great and I like all the people but for whatever reason, *I'm* the only one who does any organizing and has to drag it out of people when they want to meet. Being a Virgo I'm usually ok with this but recently I'm feeling a little burnt out.

Ok, it's a plan. I'll write up that list sometime today and on it I'll put down that I'd like the universe to arrange some playdates for me Thank goodness we just got the next monthly R&S meeting planned so I don't have anything to do for that til April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
Negative emotion stops us from moving toward our goal. It is as if a child who wants to see the cheetahs lays down and has a tantrum in from of the flamingos because, gosh darn it, he wanted cheetahs. Universe needs us to get up, let go of the trantum, notice how lovely the flamingos are, and keep walking.
Ooooooooooooooo, yeah!
#2296 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Some lottery ticket updates...

Every Tuesday we go for coffee with our neighbours. There's always about 20 or so of us regulars - all ages from two to 82! We've been buying lottery tickets together as a group for a couple of months now. Yesterday the woman that organizes everything told me that this week we won $60 on our tickets. Nice! We're rolling it back over, so she picked up more tickets yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to see what we win on those!!

I had some old tickets sitting here from waaaay back (we don't buy these things often) and no clue if we'd won anything on them or not. I took them to the store this morning and had two winners - $10 and $5. I used the winnings to buy some more tickets, so I'll let you all know how much I win on those.

Loving the abundance of the universe, and the creative ways in which money finds me!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#2297 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Some lottery ticket updates...

Every Tuesday we go for coffee with our neighbours. There's always about 20 or so of us regulars - all ages from two to 82! We've been buying lottery tickets together as a group for a couple of months now. Yesterday the woman that organizes everything told me that this week we won $60 on our tickets. Nice! We're rolling it back over, so she picked up more tickets yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to see what we win on those!!

I had some old tickets sitting here from waaaay back (we don't buy these things often) and no clue if we'd won anything on them or not. I took them to the store this morning and had two winners - $10 and $5. I used the winnings to buy some more tickets, so I'll let you all know how much I win on those.

Loving the abundance of the universe, and the creative ways in which money finds me!
Yay!
#2298 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 02:06 PM

:

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#2299 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 03:19 PM

Devon, I just checked out your webpage and you live in the same town as my buddy I mentioned before I'm looking at that yoga thing and day dreaming. I wouldn't be interested in doing it now (espcially since my 4 year old still nurses to sleep with me) but it does look very uplifting. That will be in the back of my head as a "someday"
#2300 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I used the winnings to buy some more tickets, so I'll let you all know how much I win on those.
One ticket was a winner for $3 and another for $6! Ohhh can't wait to see the results of tonight's draw! And to hear of others' lottery successes!

Melanie
#2301 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 05:18 PM

When we first learned of LOA dh bought two 10 buck tickets and won $50 on one and $100 on the other!

Not to shabby!

We have stopped buying tickets since though...the few times we didn't win it got us down....and we wouldn't want any of that!

Are we going to start a March thread tomorrow!

I can't wait! I see beautiful wonderful things in store for March!
#2302 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

Since we now have the Feb and March thread going, our mod, Heartmama is going to lock this one.

What we are going to do is now have weekly threads so it is easier for eveyone to keep up, newcomers will feel more welcome to join in, and for all questions and comments to be addressed.

The weekly threads will be locked at the end of the week. We will still be able to read it, but not post on it....thus allowing the focus to be in one place, making it easier for everyone to keep up and follow and allowing the other spiritual discussions a chance to be on page one too!!!
#2303 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 07:16 PM

Yes, PLEASE, do join us in the new thread!

I won't promise to keep up wth everyone I want to respond to, but remember, if your first post is missed, post again!

Because a lot of us are in a flurry right now, so trying to remember who all we want to welcome and respond to can really really be : !
#2304 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Don't even bother! We will start a March thread on Thurs, I suppose (ooo, maybe I will manifest starting it! I love that shit)

But seriously, just read the last two pages or so and jump in... everyone is really good about quoting the relevant posts so you don't feel lost.

: I thought about it, but I keep finding such lovely nuggets of wisdom in the thread, I am just sort of skimming it quickly instead. I'm on page 15 now! : And I think I will jump over to the new thread too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
ok, i just have to laugh! my codeword for today has become STYMIED! I should have been saying CANCEL since this morning!

i went to get my lottery ticket, and they closed at 7. :

i'll get one in the morning. and tomorrow is going to be such a GREAT DAY that i'm going to add #28 to my list of numbahs.
Oh! I hope the codeword for today was serendipity. Or what is the opposite of stymied?

Okay, off to check out the March thread

ps, love the multiquote feature, which i never would have tried before this thread, thanks everyone!
#2305 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 10:47 PM

I can't seem to find the March thread...it is in spirituality....right???
#2306 of 2309 Old 02-28-2007, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I can't seem to find the March thread...it is in spirituality....right???
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=625171

There it is.
#2307 of 2309 Old 03-01-2007, 01:26 AM

I know it's on here somewhere...would some lovely fellow manifesting momma please post the link to The Secret w/Esther Hicks. Thanks so much!

Cup runneth over blessings to all...
#2308 of 2309 Old 03-01-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBlessed View Post
I know it's on here somewhere...would some lovely fellow manifesting momma please post the link to The Secret w/Esther Hicks. Thanks so much!

Cup runneth over blessings to all...
Your wish is my command.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#2309 of 2309 Old 03-01-2007, 01:12 PM

Hi all! As it is now March, and MsChatsAlot has said that you would like a weekly format now, I will lock this February thread, so that everyone knows to use the new March Weekly thread. Have a great month!

Mother is the word for God on the hearts and lips of all little children--William Makepeace Thackeray

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page