February Law of Attraction - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nikki~ View Post
I finally got a moment to print out the 30 day challenge, and am about to start today's exercise.

But what the heck is segment intending?
http://healing.about.com/od/uc_direc...ent_intend.htm
#242 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
Any EFT practicing mamas out there? Has anyone used EFT to help and your child heal from emotional wounds? When my first was born, I went back to teaching when he was only 8 weeks. It is one of the only decisions that I truly and deeply regret. During a phone consult today with the creator of our hs'ing curriculum, she was letting me know that she believes his rage/anger issues all stem from a need to know that I'm still here for him. It all goes back to that first year. I was a wreck, beyond a wreck. And he became very clingy while I was gone and when I was home. Anyways, I know she speaks truth and I want to heal us. I know I can use EFT on myself and started today as I was very emotional following our conversation, and I've read on the EFT website a bit about it being used on small children. But I'm not sure how to do it. He is 5 1/2 and would love for the "tapping" to be done, but I'm not sure how it would all work or if I can help by proxy ... so, if any of you wise mamas are experienced with EFT could help. You can pm me or post here. Thanks!
I've dabbled with EFT a bit (read a book, watched videos, get the emails) and tried it on my son last year. It is used a lot with kids.

When I first tried it with my son (he's now 7), first I did the tapping on him, but didn't say anything - just to get him used to the tapping. He loved it - called it his massage, and asked me to do it more. If nothing else, it would help calm him down.

He has emotional/behavioral problems in school, so I started doing it in the mornings before school. At first it was awkward, because I was trying to get him to say the adult version "Just because I xxx, I fully and completely accept myself" (or whatever it is, it's even a mouthful for me!). Then I read on another message board, a tip from a lady who said she has her son say, "Just because I xxx, I'm still a good boy." Much easier! I started having him do the tapping himself and he was fine with that.

Anyway, the first day worked great (this was in October) - he had a great day at school. But the next day was terrible, so I didn't do it the following morning or at all after that. He wasn't only having his "usual problems" but he was crying at school - something he'd never done before! And he was really weepy at home too. I was afraid that I messed with his energy and brought up some bad stuff - which might be OK if I didn't have to send him to school. So... I've been afraid to try it again with him.

Of course, it could have been completely coincidental. I haven't found the right place to ask if it was possible that the EFT had that effect on him.

So, that's my experience, for what it's worth.

Oh... I have a link to a short video of a guy demonstrating EFT (on himself, not related to kids). I'll have to find it, for those who may be interested - or just curious about what we're talking about!
#243 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:41 PM

What does EFT stand for? I read your post, but I'm totally confused as to what it could be!

Thanks for the link on segment intending. Does anybody have any specific examples of things to aim for, or goals of each segment? I'm still a tad unclear on how this differs from the 30 second virtual realities. I'm slow this morning.
#244 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Any EFT practicing mamas out there? Has anyone used EFT to help and your child heal from emotional wounds? When my first was born, I went back to teaching when he was only 8 weeks. It is one of the only decisions that I truly and deeply regret. During a phone consult today with the creator of our hs'ing curriculum, she was letting me know that she believes his rage/anger issues all stem from a need to know that I'm still here for him. It all goes back to that first year. I was a wreck, beyond a wreck. And he became very clingy while I was gone and when I was home. Anyways, I know she speaks truth and I want to heal us. I know I can use EFT on myself and started today as I was very emotional following our conversation, and I've read on the EFT website a bit about it being used on small children. But I'm not sure how to do it. He is 5 1/2 and would love for the "tapping" to be done, but I'm not sure how it would all work or if I can help by proxy ... so, if any of you wise mamas are experienced with EFT could help. You can pm me or post here. Thanks!
I use EFT constantly. Part of the problem with using EFT on your child before they can talk is that you have to figure out what the problem is. Sometimes, the problem is, you don't know what the problem is! Imagine how frustrating... a problem that you can't articulate, but need help with... and no one understands.

In hula's case, the most likely problem was that she cleared something that was blocking her boy from expressing his sadness or grief or whatever. He needed to cry, to let himself feel, to express himself, but something was stopping it. When she cleared that, he was free to cry in front of others.

In order to help your little one, start out just tapping yourself... and as you do, say, "I am open and receive understanding of how to help < Son >." Say it with firmness, conviction, and joy! As she says in the secret, "I know like I know like I know" kind of thing. You KNOW, and you are SAYING (not asking) that you ARE open and intuitively ready and able to hear what your son needs.

Then, close your eyes. Now, spend a moment imagining how your son feels. The first thought that comes to you might be something like, "I hate those kids at school." When that thought comes, tap on DS, "Even though I hate those kids at school, I am loveable (I am a good boy, I am worthy, whatever)."

He doesn't need to say the phrase himself, you will tap him and speak "as him."

Now... I want to warn you. Be prepared for the unexpected. You may find silly or strange things coming to you. Be okay with that.

You may find things that hurt you as a mom come up. Things like, "My mommy hates me," or "My mommy left me" or "My mommy was cruel to me."

First, EFT that on yourself. Because now you have a new realization that your child felt you were cruel to him, or that your child felt betrayed because you ate chicken while you were pregnant (okay, that's far-fetched, but you get the idea).

You have to be open to exposing yourself to possible heart pain. Remember, you are the significant figure in your child's life, and some of what you've done might have been hurtful to him. You have to be ready to forgive yoruself for that, and understand that this doesn't mean he doesn't love you. If you're not ready to do that, you may not be ready to do this.
#245 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nikki~ View Post
What does EFT stand for? I read your post, but I'm totally confused as to what it could be!

Thanks for the link on segment intending. Does anybody have any specific examples of things to aim for, or goals of each segment? I'm still a tad unclear on how this differs from the 30 second virtual realities. I'm slow this morning.
Emotional Freedom Technique

www.emofree.com (There's a free pdf download there to learn how to do it)
#246 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 12:53 PM

Here's the link to the man demonstrating EFT:

http://message2.myvideowebstream.com...627XEJXIEYK6LI
#247 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 01:11 PM

Hula and Amris, thank you both. And Amris, I am needing to do EFT on my oldest (5 1/2) and I both as we have a lot of hurt from his first year to heal. I went back to work when I *knew* deep down that I didn't want to nor that I should. I know it deeply affects his daily emotions still and it really came to issues immediately following the birth of both his younger brothers (the idea of "loosing" Mommy all over again). So, I have a pretty good idea that it will be quite an emotional experience, but I also *know* that much healing will come from it. I will definitely use EFT on myself first to get clear on what he needs and then go from there.

When tapping him, am I repeating the phrase aloud? What if he is looking at me like, "What in the world is Mommy talking about?" Oh, and say for instance, what comes up is "Mommy left me" and I EFT that on myself first. What would I use as the affirmative phrase? Maybe something like, "Even though I left my son when he was so little to work, I am still worthy"?

Thanks again! The Universe is SOOOO good!!! My biggest manifestation for myself and my family is health and wholeness. And, as those headlights on my "car" continue to illuminate the next 200 feet, I am presented with the next piece to acheive that health and wholeness.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#248 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter

Tara,

I'm so happy for you.
That exact concept was mentioned in one of the Hicks/Abraham lectures on Hay House Radio. Sometimes thinking about what we want has us then thinking about what we don't have. Their suggestion...think about something completely different, something that makes you feel joy and bliss because that feeling is what allows us to be in the place of receiving. (The feeling of joy and bliss does not have to be directly related to what we want...we just need to be in that place of joy and whatever we have asked for will be delivered). According to them, you don't have to keep visualizing the thing over and over...just thinking about it once is enough, then you get into the place of happiness and joy and the universe will bring it to you.

Hey...I just had a thought...an analogy.

It would be like you find something you want to order, you place your order and wait for the delivery. If you're in a bad mood, it would be too stormy or cloudy for the delivery person to deliver it or find your address. But, when you're in a great mood, it's like the sun is shining right on your house...and the delivery can come quickly and easily. Keep yourself on the sunny side of the street and amazing things will be delivered quickly & easily.
#249 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Hula and Amris, thank you both. And Amris, I am needing to do EFT on my oldest (5 1/2) and I both as we have a lot of hurt from his first year to heal. I went back to work when I *knew* deep down that I didn't want to nor that I should. I know it deeply affects his daily emotions still and it really came to issues immediately following the birth of both his younger brothers (the idea of "loosing" Mommy all over again). So, I have a pretty good idea that it will be quite an emotional experience, but I also *know* that much healing will come from it. I will definitely use EFT on myself first to get clear on what he needs and then go from there.

When tapping him, am I repeating the phrase aloud? What if he is looking at me like, "What in the world is Mommy talking about?" Oh, and say for instance, what comes up is "Mommy left me" and I EFT that on myself first. What would I use as the affirmative phrase? Maybe something like, "Even though I left my son when he was so little to work, I am still worthy"?
Yes, aloud. Don't worry about how he looks at you. You'll probably be surprised, anyway.

As far as when you eft on yourself about leaving him, whatever you say will work. What I might say is, "Even though I left my son and went back to work too soon, I forgive myself because I know he still loves me, and he will be just fine."
#250 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 01:55 PM

I bumped up this fun thread.

I know it helps me to write it out and have others read it!

Thanks for reading!
#251 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hula View Post
Here's the link to the man demonstrating EFT:

http://message2.myvideowebstream.com...627XEJXIEYK6LI
Thanks for that link! I found it much easier to do while watching someone else doing it. I think I'll try watching and doing it every day for a week, like he suggests, and see what happens. I can feel something shifting... and it feels good.
#252 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 04:03 PM

/epiphany on

I wonder how EFT tapping switchwords would work!

/epiphany off
#253 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 04:18 PM

I just watched the tapping technique clip and WOW! I can't wait to see the results!

Amris, I was also thinking of the switchwords!

Whoa! YOu mamas are awesome! The good stuff just keeps pouring in doesn't it?
#254 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 05:06 PM

Tara, I got shivers reading your post! It made me so happy! Here's the Abraham quote today -- I found it useful, maybe you will too:

"Could I think too little about my desire, for it to manifest?" Actually, no, because as the contrast launches the desire, and then you do not offer any opposing thought, then you're letting it in, and it will manifest. Many of our physical friends really believe that they must find a desire and then hold tenaciously to it. And we say, you do not need to do that. Let the variety of your life keep balance in your life. You just concentrate more on holding yourself in the good-feeling place where you're letting it in.

I've often wondered if I was "focusing" enough on certain things and this quote gives me a feeling of freedom.

Annikate, I like the change in your website link! That's great!

For those of us with sinus problems (myself included) I read in Louise Hay's "Heal your Body" that it can be related to an irritation to a close loved one (omg! my started when I moved in with my dh! Irritated at my soulmate! How unsettling!). Anyway, the affirmation is:
"I declare peace and harmony indwell and surround me at all time. All is well."

I'm repeating often!!!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#255 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
Annikate, I like the change in your website link! That's great!

For those of us with sinus problems (myself included) I read in Louise Hay's "Heal your Body" that it can be related to an irritation to a close loved one (omg! my started when I moved in with my dh! Irritated at my soulmate! How unsettling!). Anyway, the affirmation is:

I'm repeating often!!!
Thank you! I wanted to put a positive spin on it!

And, thanks for that quote too!

The switchwords, TOGETHER, DIVINE, LOVE will also help.
#256 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM

Where do the switch words come from? Is there a list somewhere? And the 30-day challenge ... is that on the Abraham Hicks website?

Thanks for the many replies to my last post. They have been very helpful, indeed. So has the EFT info -- I've been reading more on that all morning.

Yes, I know everyone has issues. It's just that I never thought I'd have an issue in this area. I love my kids, and in many ways, I love being a mother. But DS2 is a challenge for me, as a mother, and I will admit that I have often felt that I haven't been meeting that challenge.

I ordered The Secret audio cds, and two of the Abraham Hicks audio sets yesterday. I'm listening to Hay House and watching The Secret and spending time in gratitude every day. As I said, I want to feel good!!!! (Who doesn't, right? ) I want to get this, to implement the LOA in my life and be happy, all the time happy. I want my kids to get it. I want my spouse to get it (he's really been receptive). I want the people I love to be happy. I want us to live a harmonious life together!
#257 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 09:19 PM

I feel a little overwhelmed by all this... Switch words?? EFT?? oh boy! One thing at a time for me! I need to focus or I'll get lost

I subscribed to the Prosperity game and received the e-zine yesterday and... I was looking at the header and realised that I finally know the meaning of the stream I put in the Helpers corner of my Treasure Map! Up until now I was just drawn to this image and felt good looking at it without knowing why or what it was supposed to represent but it became clear when I saw the stream on the e-zine - all this: The Secret, The Prosperity game, these thread here on MDC, they are the Helpers I was "wishing" for! :

Now I just need to manifest some time undisturbed to read, take some notes and process all this!

Valérie   
#258 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 09:20 PM

If any of you happen to see the oprah "secret" show posted later on utube or google video, could you please post it here.

thanks

Narnia, mother of Anorien (10/03) and Ford (5/07)
#259 of 2309 Old 02-07-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmama33 View Post
Where do the switch words come from? Is there a list somewhere?
http://www.switchwords.com/leslie/

To create new ideas-ON.
To reduce smoking-COUNT.
To get in mood for writing-GIGGLE.
To stay young and to look young immediately-LEARN.
To be a good mechanic-CONSIDER.
To break a bad habit-OFF.
To meet a deadline-DONE.
To sigh-HO.
To win in a competitive game-FIGHT.
To upset an opponent in such a game-FIGHT.
To achieve moderation in any field where tempted to excess-CUT.

From page 168:
To display pep and sudden energy-MOVE.
To turn a setback into an uplift-ELATE.
To remember, in the sense of memorization-CARE.
To remember something forgotten-REACH.
To find lost or misplaced article-REACH.
To solve a problem-REACH.
To prevent a person or action from annoying one-CANCEL.
To obliterate a negative thought-CANCEL.
To dispel a worry-CANCEL.
To sell-GIVE.
To aquire a skill-WATCH.
To love to read-JUDGE.
To maintain good health-BE.
To be kind-TINY.
To invent-REACH.
To relieve constipation-SWIVEL.
To heal a scab-ALONE.
To stop drinking-SAVE.
To keep a resolution-DONE.
To destroy remorse-TOMARROW.
To cease regretting-THANKS.
To secure transportation-ON.
To smile-NAME OF A KNOWN SMILER.
To stand up straight-NAME OF A KNOWN STRAIGHT-UP STANDER.

From page 169:
To enthuse-NAME OF A FAMILIAR ENTHUSIAST.
To cure hypersensitivity-DUCK.
To prevent pouting streak-POSTPONE.
To handle anything unpleasant-ADJUST.
To dispel an attack of the blues-UP.
To act on good impulse-NOW.
To stop faultfinding-PRAISE.
To build will power-DONE.
To banish lonesomeness-BE.
To get rid of inertia-MOVE.
To avoid poverty or debt-CANCEL.
To nourish ambition-ON.
To eliminate procrastination-DO.
To promote-FOR.
To advertise-SCHEME.
To secure publicity-RIDICULOUS.
To retain good feeling or sense of well-being-STRETCH.
To assume or carry a burden-ADJUST.
To get something out of eye-CHANGE.
To dispel ache or pain in any part of body-CHANGE.
To turn on personality-CHUCKLE.
To turn on politeness or courtesy-TINY.
To convert another-TAP.
To dispel nervousness-BLUFF.

From page 170:
To dispel conscious fear-BLUFF.
To call forth extra personal ability-DIVINE.
To preserve personal safety-GUARD.
To make yourself beautiful or handsome-PRAISE.
To aquire good taste-COPY.
To keep a secret-FOREVER.
To subdue inner excitement-COVER.
To get to sleep-OFF.
To build-PUT.
To dress better-SPEND.
To find percentage-ADD.
To learn a secret-WAIT.
To improve your mental telepathy-BETWEEN.
To swim-CONTINUE.
To withstand impatience-SLOW.
To handle success-SUFFER.
To handle prosperity-SUFFER.
To avoid carelessness-ATTENTION.
To improve perspective-AROUND.
To build character-HOLD.
To ward off apartness of the personality just as negative factor is entering-UNCLE.
To develop or increase endurance-CONTINUE.
To be wise-SLOW.
To achieve peace of conscience-BE.

From page 171:
To build, produce-ON.
To develop leadership-TAKE.
To build a fortune-FIND.
To make money-COUNT.
To develop courage-SWING.
To read the future-LISTEN.
To work miracles-DIVINE.
To do anything-TOGETHER.
To lose inferiority complex-UP.
To become an orator-ACT.
To publish a successful newspaper-PERSONAL.
To publish a successful magazine-SOPHISTICATE.
To make your children obedient-CROWD.
To be compatible with others-WITH.
To be soothing to others-SWEET.
To be pious-SHOW.
To complete a lot of detailed work-NEXT.
To create appeal-HOLE.
To design-SCHEME.
To appear rich-WASTE.
To create beauty-CURVE.
To appear cultured-CLASSIC.
To help others-GIVE.
To bury your grudges-REVERSE.

From page 172:
To reduce your bragging-DOWN.
To lose pettiness-MAGNANIMITY.

and the Master Switchword: TOGETHER.
#260 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Banned

Well mamas, it was a good run but I am not buzzing today anymore

I am not depressed or sad or anything, but today so far is kind of blah. I am trying to do things that make me smile and feel good and such -- but part of the issue is that my dh and I are on different wavelengths today -- he is being kind of negative and snappy so I sent him out to the park with dd before he goes to work. That usually brings him happiness cuz dd is so damn cute

Excited about the Oprah show though! It is not on until 4pm here but I am definately watching it!!

Just wanted to check in and let ya know I am still here folks
#261 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

It's okay not to be buzzing all the time. As Hicks/Abraham say...it's only in the contrast that we know what we want. So, sometimes we need to have some contrast so we can figure out what we want next.

What I do like about this idea is that they also say that we don't need to be so dramatic about it. We can still experience contrast without those really low points. We can just have those 'sort of off' kinds of days and that can be enough to provide the contrast which allows us to create more.

Okay...feel like I'm rambling now.
#262 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 01:52 PM

It is hard to not feel the great buzzing after you've ridden the wave for a while isn't it? It's like a let down but MCA said it, we *need* the contrast. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm still feeling that impatient, waiting thing . . . .Well, I'm not so impatient anymore, now it's like anticipation.

HOpe you mamas have a great day!
#263 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 02:28 PM

I'm still here too! I've been busy the past few days but still trying to raise those vibrations... smiling as often as possible, focusing on gratitude, believing that I deserve awesome things to happen to me! I haven't had time to do the 30 Day Challenge the past two days, but I am trying to segment intend and do 30 second VRs anyway. Found one thing for my Creation Box! I can't wait til Treasure Map time.

I finally got to the root of my feelings about the breakup, and it's always the same but when I'm bogged down emotionally I can't see it- I HATE being rejected. That's all there is to it. How dare he not be head over heels in love with me?? So now that I can see it, I've worked through it, and I'm so excited to find the wonderful, amazing person I know is out there waiting for me who is going to KNOW how fabulous I am. I have also taken Amris' and y'all's advice and focus on the great feelings about the relationship: companionship, intimacy, and sharing. If I focus on those feelings I know I can bring them back-- doesn't matter how!

Has anyone ever read Paulo Coelho? I am reading his By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, and it is SO LoA. Such an interesting perspective!

I am going to read more on this EFT... I think it would help a lot of my students.
#264 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Banned

Thanks MCAL and Annikate Yeah, I am so thankful I am healed from depression and those terrible feelings and that *blah* is the worst it ever gets for me now (barring when I hear bad news etc) -- I am feeling much better, waiting for Oprah at 4 est here and my dh was in a much better mood when he left for work

Devon -- YES! I love Paulo Coelho! I have almost all his books and I think he is a beautiful writer, and I can see LOA working in his books too!
#265 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 03:32 PM

I have no clue what you guys are always describing as buzzing, unless we are talking about some herbal thing, which I doubt

Anyway, sending out vibes that our forum materializes very soon as 260+ posts in the first week is just :
#266 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post

I'm repeating often!!!
oh adding this to my list, allergy and rhinitis history here.
#267 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
I have no clue what you guys are always describing as buzzing, unless we are talking about some herbal thing, which I doubt

Anyway, sending out vibes that our forum materializes very soon as 260+ posts in the first week is just :

@ that... To me, buzzing is the feeling I used to get when I smoked pot (haven't for years!) except now it is having that feeling without taking anything herbal or chemical

I think maybe Abraham/Hicks coined it, I dunno .... I just use that word to define when my vibration is HIGHHHHHHHH ... like, nothing can get me down, I am in a state of joy where I really feel in alignment with what I am wanting or manifesting -- and also have a physical feeling of being *high* if you will... and a physical feeling of just calmness and knowledge that everything is just how it should be, no more, no less... that my creation process is flawless, and that everything around me is flowing magically...

...so if you can imagine my dismay when I woke up blah today jk

Ya know, *blah* can feel pretty darn bad after buzzing for like 2 months straight practically

I'm cool now -- not buzzing yet, but seeing hints of it here and there
#268 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 04:01 PM

edited to remove dead link
#269 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
I just use that word to define when my vibration is HIGHHHHHHHH ... like, nothing can get me down,
...so if you can imagine my dismay when I woke up blah today
I know exactly what you mean! I just feel sorta.... I don't know. I'm here, I'm OK, I know that things are manifesting behind the scenes.

My DH is manifesting like crazy. He wasn't looking for a job, but had expressed some dissatifaction with the way his boss talks to him, and he got THREE job offers this week. He's also lost 20 pounds, now only eats when he is hungry, and has discovered that he really likes exercising. He's decided to manifest a motorcycle later this year (after he manifests his ideal weight).

I think I'll just go lay in bed and read a book until Oprah comes on. You know, I've really been wanting more breaks and time to myself -- now I have it and I'm not sure what to do with it

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#270 of 2309 Old 02-08-2007, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
I know exactly what you mean! I just feel sorta.... I don't know. I'm here, I'm OK, I know that things are manifesting behind the scenes.
Me too. I'm okay. Buzzing I guess, but not super buzzing but I do have that feeling that things are manifesting behind the scenes too.

This is a weird place for me to be. It's kinda . . . itchy . . .uncomfortable, but I'm trying to keep my vibration high so I don't *lose* whatever's coming to me.

does that make sense?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page