Messages of Love - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 491 Old 02-26-2007, 06:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
The songbird that flies free sings all the more beautifully because it comes back every day by free will.
Amris-

Thank you so much for this... though all of your message was beautiful, this sentence in specific spoke to me and my life right now.

Be blessed,
~Valarie~

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#302 of 491 Old 02-26-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
If I have missed you, PLEASE speak up! I keep getting the feeling that I have missed some.

Not a single one is by intent, trust me!
You are so generous. I'd love another message when you find the time!

afro.jpg
#303 of 491 Old 02-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Amris, I am curious to find out if there is a message out there for me...

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#304 of 491 Old 02-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Amris thank you so much for my message of love. It really resonated deep within. I sobbed and sobbed, it felt so good to cry like that. It is so amazing how generous you are with this gift you have. I am so thankful for your message.

Quote:
That last one was very difficult for me to put out there. I can only hope that it's not hurtful and offensive to your DH. But that IS exactly what came to me to say.

If I have offended or hurt him or you, I am so truly sorry. :
My husband read the message and he did not find meaning in the message for him. Maybe I'll have him request a message personally some time later. Thank you for taking the time to write his message. It was beautiful and dark all at the same time.
#305 of 491 Old 02-26-2007, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by susykat View Post
My husband read the message and he did not find meaning in the message for him. Maybe I'll have him request a message personally some time later. Thank you for taking the time to write his message. It was beautiful and dark all at the same time.
I've noticed that this happens sometimes when the individual making the request knows someone else who also needs a Message.

I would recommend this to your DH: Print the Message and carry it with him. He will probably be surprised to find himself in a position to hand it to someone.

I will redo his Tomorrow.
#306 of 491 Old 02-27-2007, 12:02 AM

Amris, I'd love one for my dh bryce when you get a chance. Thank you!

oh, and I wanted to tell you that although I was expecting a much different message (how foolish of me!) that this one sentence(below) spoke to me very deeply. It is a wonderful reminder for me not to hide behind my wall. Thank you If you get another one for me, i'd love to hear it!
Quote:
If you want relationships repaired, use your hands. Touch is the greatest of healers. This is why your hands are so important, and must be protected. Reach them out to your lost love.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#307 of 491 Old 02-27-2007, 02:36 PM

Amris... I shared your birthday message with my mother, and she LOVED it! In her response she said "Do you know what my name means? Deborah means beloved." Thank you! What a beautiful gift for her!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#308 of 491 Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM

Hi Amris - I just found this thread - beautiful! Can I get a message?

Thank you!
#309 of 491 Old 02-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Amris,

I just spent some time reading all of the beautiful messages on your blog. I would love to receive one as well, should one come to you. You are welcome to use it as you like and use my name, Stephanie.

Thank you so much... I keep coming back to read others' messages...

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#310 of 491 Old 02-27-2007, 06:49 PM

subbing

I started reading these messages on the LOA thread (which I am still trying to read) and I am just in awe of your ability Amris. What a wonderful talent you have!
#311 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 12:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by susykat View Post
When in darkness, what does the light do? It overcomes the darkness, and the darkness is washed away.

Along the shores of life, there is a perfect spot where you can stand and get your feet wet, but not venture into the coldness of the water. The sand slips between your toes, and does no harm.

In the old energy, you had to be careful, to be cautious. You had to protect yourself all the time. Dark thoughts could enter at any moment, and darkness pressed close all the time.

But dear one, the energy has changed. Your light is too bright now for the darkness to ever harm you again, unless you let it.

Let the old things pass away. Release them, and let them sleep. Gone are the days when anyone's energy could effect you without permission from you.

Because the light chases the darkness away.

Radiate your light. There is more to this than simply a nice phrase. It is substantial. It is truth. When you radiate your truth, you create a powerful beam that goes out into the world. This beam illuminated those around you.

Have you noticed friends that seem to be stepping aside now? Are they walking away from you, angry and disillusioned with you?

They cannot abide the light, dear one. Your light begins to dispel their darkness. The problem is, they cling to that darkness because it feels safe- it's known and comfortable.

They are not ready to give up their suffering and welcome joy.

You can never go home.

You've been where they are. You are no longer there. You are already altered, nothing will ever be the same.

They must leave your life. It was inevitable when you made the choice to grow beyond them.

It is an unfortunate part of life that the darkness cannot abide the light. There is much for them to gain if they would but listen.

But my dear, beloved, you cannot make the deaf man hear, unless you are a surgeon, and even then, only if he or she consents to the surgery!
#312 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 12:54 AM

amris, can you please do one for r when you get a chance? thank you!
#313 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 04:05 AM

Amris - I want to belieeve, but dont quite yet. Are ther any other messages for me?
#314 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 11:20 AM

hello amris, i have yet to have a moment or two or three to read all the lovely messages...i am not sure how this works....but if you could send me a message...i would be so grateful. you may absolutely put it on your blog, use my mdc name. thank you.

christine
#315 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItyBty View Post
Amris - I want to belieeve, but dont quite yet. Are ther any other messages for me?
I'll be doing Messages later on today, but I'm very glad that you said this, and I want to address it before I start my day.

The "belief" spoken of earlier is not belief in me (Amris). It's belief in God (whatever label you want to give to God).

From my perspective, as the writer, when people tell me they don't believe I'm psychic, I tell them, "Good, neither do I."

The validations that I wanted, and received, are that I am speaking to the individual, as well as to the whole. That I am speaking to the individual, not that the individual is being spoken to. I know it's a fine distinction, but it's very real for me.

What matters to me about these Messages is NOT whether or not they are all that accurate- although that really thrills me and is very cool. But at the end of the day, if you are moved and you feel loved when you read ANY Message- your own or others... I have accomplished the deepest desire of my heart.

What my intent to offer is, is very simply a feeling of being Loved. I use flowery prose, I use deeply affectionate words, because I am honestly and sincerely trying to express love to people. Everyone deserves love.

I haven't got a lot to give. I'm not skilled in anything, really. I'm autistic so my math skills hold me back. I'm not particularly intelligent in any area that can add value to life.

What I can do, though, is Love honestly and deeply, even people I don't know.

So, to believe in Me (Amris), the only belief you need is that someone can be capable of caring for others in a genuine way.

And if your belief in God is in question, if your belief in God is not secure, then I think that is something to take up with him. If you want to hear the voice of God in my Message for you, ask him/her/it, not me. Because the Voice that each person hears when they read my Message is up to YOU, not me.

The only Voice that I want you to hear is the Voice of my Love and compassion for humanity.
#316 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:01 PM

I *heart* you Amris.
#317 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
I *heart* you Amris.

I second that and after reading your statement above, I *heart* you even more!

afro.jpg
#318 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM

amris - can i have a message for my hubby "I" purty please?
#319 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM

I am ready to put out a request- Can I have one?

Thanks so much!
#320 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:32 PM

thank you amris, for clarifying to everyone what your intentions are. It truly is something that you have to believe from within, not with your mind.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#321 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 03:43 PM

here is my mesage thankyou Amris :
Quote:
In the darkness of the night, when you get up, and walk in the other room, and cry, I am there.

When your heart longs to hold your dearest one, the one gone, but never forgotten, I am sitting at your feet, gathering your tears, which are stored in heaven.

I know those in your life don't understand. They tell you to move on. Because they never felt the connection.

They were oblivious to the gathering of the angels in preparation.

Dearest, the children need pure vessels. For him to live within you, you must purify yourself.

Then he will come. And it will be at his feet, nestled in your arms, that I will sit.

Be healthy. Make good choices. He is still waiting, he has never left you. You must prepare yourself.

His name is Joshua.

Becky, sahm to angel.gif25/04/2000 Chloe 12/04/2002 Cameron 19/02/2004 Caitlin 28/06/2005 angel.gif24/07/2006 and Caden 14/03/2008

Xander 19/05/2011
angel.gif 19.05.2012 angel.gif 18.08.2012 angel.gif 24.05.2013 angel.gif 25.6.2013 belly.gif 04.09.2014 uc.jpg

#322 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 05:27 PM

I would be so grateful for a message amris. You can use my mdc name. thank you.
#323 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 08:22 PM

amris, your messages are truly beautiful and i sense the love in them.

i would also be very grateful for a message. you may use my name: claudia.

~c
#324 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Amris, I would love to get a message for my husband, whenever you have the time/inclination. Thank you!
You are a man of integrity and honesty. Your back is unyeilding in the face of pressure.

This is a little known or recognized trait about you, isn't it, beloved one? There are certain thing that are expected of a man in society. And you've done your best.

But there's one thing that only seems to be expected by people who want to use other people. And that's true integrity. Maintaining that in a world that seems to conspire against it is no small feat, dear one.

You stand tall and strong in the face of all opposition. Because you are a truly good man.

A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything. An interesting statement with great truth in it. But the importance of that saying is that you know for what you stand. You know what your life's work is.

Justice. Balance.

I know your courage in never falling off of this drive to be just and fair. I know and I watch and I see the beauty of who you are. I recognize your strength and your fantastic dedication.

You are beautiful on a soul level. Shining and golden like a fresh, crisp fall afternoon in the Alpines.
#325 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplegirl View Post
You are so generous. I'd love another message when you find the time!
Worlds within worlds within worlds. Cultures crossed, one upon another.

It takes wisdom to walk between worlds, doesn't it, dear one. Do you think of yourself as wise? You should. Indeed, you have great wisdom. Your children know it.

But dearest, can you slow down? Can you come out of the race of life, and simply enjoy it? Can you find your joy, that center of bliss within you?

I never wanted this narrow focus for you. I never wanted you to struggle. I never wanted you to walk the fine and narrow road. There should be broad vistas of beauty and grand grace spread out before you.

I created you to carry these children. I created you to carry peace in the same manner. To be an ambassador who births peace among these nations.

Can you struggle through the labor of giving birth to a new world, dear one? Can you raise an ambassador? Can you carry the peace to term, and nurture it to adulthood?

Can you weave the fabric of life upon the loom of hope?

Can you, dear one, can you?
#326 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Worlds within worlds within worlds. Cultures crossed, one upon another.

It takes wisdom to walk between worlds, doesn't it, dear one. Do you think of yourself as wise? You should. Indeed, you have great wisdom. Your children know it.

But dearest, can you slow down? Can you come out of the race of life, and simply enjoy it? Can you find your joy, that center of bliss within you?

I never wanted this narrow focus for you. I never wanted you to struggle. I never wanted you to walk the fine and narrow road. There should be broad vistas of beauty and grand grace spread out before you.

I created you to carry these children. I created you to carry peace in the same manner. To be an ambassador who births peace among these nations.

Can you struggle through the labor of giving birth to a new world, dear one? Can you raise an ambassador? Can you carry the peace to term, and nurture it to adulthood?

Can you weave the fabric of life upon the loom of hope?

Can you, dear one, can you?

Thank you for allowing spirit to speak through you to me. That is so accurate and touching. Thank you again Amris. You are an angel.

afro.jpg
#327 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonrose View Post
Amris, I am curious to find out if there is a message out there for me...
My delicate, sweet flower. The scent of your soul hangs heavy in the air, and I breathe it in with joy. The perfume of a thousand smiles, a million tears, and hope that resounds throughout the years.

Your mind is brilliant, as well as your soul. Your wit incisive, your peace complete.

I would ask you only a single change, which will give you profound and powerful growth in your relationships. Release the sarcasm. It does not suit you, my love, my flower.

It is the curtain behind which you hide before the great play can begin. It is the mask of many colors that shrouds your magnificence.

Does this serve you, beloved? Really? Are you certain that it has any good use for you at all?

Happiness is what I want for you. Harmony and synergy in your relationships is my intent for you.

Pick up the waters of love, your hands can hold them. Let the rainbow light of your pearlescent soul glimmer into the lives of those around you.

Be loving, for you are truly loveable.
#328 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

oh, and I wanted to tell you that although I was expecting a much different message (how foolish of me!) that this one sentence(below) spoke to me very deeply. It is a wonderful reminder for me not to hide behind my wall. Thank you If you get another one for me, i'd love to hear it!
The celestial waterfall is made of Human tears. Do you feel that you haven't contributed very much to it? Have you stood strong as was expected of you?

My dear. Beloved one of my heart. I know you. I would like to come to you and wrap you up in warmest and deepest love. I would like to envelope you in the complete, uncomplicated love of the cosmos.

Your eyes are dry.

Your soul weeps with uncomprehendable sorrow and loss and grief.

And as it does, I sit at your feet. And every tear that your soul cries, that your eyes cannot, I gather up. And as I add them to the celestial waterfall, it swells and grows. And all around stare in wonder and awe.

And we crowd around you. We hold you. We carry you when you need it, which is rare, and a very profound moment of unspeakably powerful pain.

You are not alone. You are not alone. Let me say it one more time. You are never, ever, EVER alone!

And the tears that your soul weeps are precious. The tears that your heart weep are precious.

Your mind and your heart are known to us. And they are beautiful crystals that capture the light and make beautiful colors dance on the wall.

You are never alone. You are dearly loved. And every tear that you fight to keep from crying, is precious and stored in heaven.

Be at peace, your son is whole.
#329 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 09:58 PM

Dear Amris, I thank you yet again and am honored to share your message to me :

Quote:
A Message for you, dear one.

The human mind is the domain of the Human. In fact, it's the most important domain you will ever have. Everything that goes on there, can be productively controlled.

The fears that hold you captive are all in your mind. You see their reflections in reality only because your mind is trained to seek them. What your mind seeks, your mind is guaranteed to find if you focus on it for years.

Turn inwards towards your mind. Control it, and teach it to work for you, to work with you. You have a grand destiny, beloved. This smallness that you create over yourself does not suit you. It is not appropriate for one such as you.

Sit in front of the sacred fires. Smoke the sacred pipe. Journey inwards by journeying outwards. If you will seek me, I will find you.

I will pour joy upon you. I will wash your face with tears of joy and renewal. I will let you swim with the fishes and know that I am there among them, as well. I will touch you with power and with joy, if you will seek according to the old ways of your people.

Find your totem animal. It will guide you to me, as is promised in the old lore.

Take back your heritage. Never hide it. Walk the sacred path.

It is time, and you are honored and beloved.
You just know that every time I am down, or need an extra boost - I'll be re-reading it
#330 of 491 Old 02-28-2007, 10:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

In darkness and in sorrow waits hope. Upon the edge of the world, as it rushes past you, running too fast, going by too swiftly... there stands hope.

Fulfillment comes in many forms. For some, it is food and drink. For some, it is fine things and pearls. For others, family and friends. For yet others, walks in nature or other things.

But my dear, the little one that you held couldn't bring you fulfillment. Like a crane lost in the winter snows, or a star gone black, he had to return. Do not blame yourself. You stood true. You tried hard.

Do not raise your fist in anger. Do not run through the fires of pain and fear.

Turn your passion inwards. Find the path most pleasing. It is upon this path that you were meant to walk together. You have not followed the path of your heart, you have followed the path that others have told you to walk. The two of you together.

There is no judgment from us for this. There is no anger. You are loved, you are greatly honored. You are watched over and wrapped in angel wings every instant of every day and night.

But the sorrow that you face, the death of the flower, the loss of the tranquil lake... it is a result of not following what you knew to be true. Of listening to others instead of trusting your self.

You were right. It is no comfort to know it, but you were right. And neither of you stood strong to what you knew to be right. It is not with judgment that I tell you this, my dearest. It is with sincerest love.

You will walk the walk again. You will get the chance again.

It is my hope for you that you will trust yourselves. That you will love yourselves and set aside the expectations of others.

Do not fear. The chance comes again.

You are dearly loved, and missed.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page