Messages of Love - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 491 Old 03-02-2007, 07:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi there-
i lurk more often than i post , however i came to the spirituality forum after watching "the secret " recently and i just have to ask if you could post a message for me if one comes to you??
you may use my name....
thank you!
allison

Allison~~ Mommy to 4 amazing troublemakers Newlywed to David Throwing in the towel on Fertility treatments after TTC for 5+ yrs. Simplifying our life in anticipation of cross country move in 2011
#362 of 491 Old 03-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Okay, now the last one (punguin) kind of creeps me out. I know it's very cool when these are so direct and personal, but I still kind of find it sometimes rather creepy.

I did NOT notice the ttc in your sig. I'd say you can expect some good news pretty soon, dear.
Amris,

Thank you so much for my message. I was surprised to see how much it relates to what I am going through right now. And, every time I re-read it, I notice something I didn't see the last time through. You truly do have a gift with words and with love.

I'm sorry to read you fell on the stairs. I fell down some metal stairs a couple weeks ago, and my arm still isn't the same. I can go from graceful to a clutz in under a second. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#363 of 491 Old 03-02-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Once, the highest to which one could hope to aspire was the sky. Then, it was found that, beyond the sky, there was another space, and past that, a galaxy. Past that was discovered a Universe.

In the last century, a man said, "Everything that will ever be discovered, already has been."

Isn't it nice to know, dear one, that there are no limits? That every time that humans find a limit, along comes another human that shows that limitation is nothing more than an illusion.

My love, if you will seek to look beyond the illusion of your limitation, you will find me there, waiting. If you will spend some time in contemplation, and stop hurrying and scurrying like the small creatures of the field, you will find me there.

In all music, there is a point of beauty. Make the music of your soul, beloved. You will find me there. Sing of hope, of light, of joy, of beauty and of tender, gentle grace.

Sing of me, and I will sing back to you. And the strains of the harmony of the music we make together will transfix those who hear it. It will rise past the skies, beyond the galaxy, past the Universe, and deep into the ether.

This is the end of a season for you, my dear. It is the changing of the times.

Make it a time of music. A time of joy. A new Time.

Make this our time.

And I will sing with you forever.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
The doors of my heart have swung open and I recieve the words that you are saying. Thank you, Amris.
It is a new season for me.
It is a beginning. I am learning how to listen so that I too can sing the Truth.
I am learning how to let that song out....
Thank you for your very, very, very, perfect words......
#364 of 491 Old 03-03-2007, 09:15 PM

Amris, may I please have a message?
#365 of 491 Old 03-05-2007, 04:09 PM

Armis,

I have been reading through your beautiful messages. I would love to receive one too if you have a chance to write one for me or if one comes to you. You can use my name Sharun

Sharun
#366 of 491 Old 03-05-2007, 04:17 PM

Amris, my friend Howard has asked for a message. He says it would be fine for you to post it on his blog and use his first name.

#367 of 491 Old 03-05-2007, 04:33 PM

Hi, I'd like a message too. Thank you, Tanya

10 - boy
5.5 - girl
#368 of 491 Old 03-05-2007, 05:53 PM

I am so intruiged by your messages, Armis. Please send one for me when you can. You may use my name, Megan.
#369 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 01:05 PM

Amris, do you have a message for me?

Thanks, Pat

I have a blog.
#370 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 01:34 PM

Amris, thank you for the previous message for me. I have been mulling it for weeks to bring it to full meaning in my life. Could you please post a message for my dd(Whisperlight)? You may repost on your blog.
#371 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 03:49 PM

Amris, wow, and thank you. May I please have a message for my husband also? His name is Peter. Thank you deeply.
That is so strange and wonderful how accurate that FEELS like me.

Quote:
So, if I were to tell you a story, what story would it be?

What about your story? I like that one very much. There is, of course, one problem with it. I don't know how the story ends. Maybe if I start it, you will write the rest?

Once upon a time (is there another way to start a story?), there was a beautiful Sun. The Sun decided that it would like to visit the Earth. So, it went to visit the Earth. When the Sun arrived, it saw all the people.

"How wonderful it must be to be human!" the Sun said to itself. And so, it became one.

But the Sun liked to shine. The humans didn't understand, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. The Sun liked to watch others. The humans didn't understand that, either, and told her not to that anymore. So she didn't.

The Sun liked to kiss the flowers, and help them grow. The humans thought that wasn't a worthy pursuit, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. She liked to embrace the creatures of the world, to heal and help them. The humans thought that was not a worthy pursuit, either, and told her to leave the creatures alone. So she did.

So tell me, sunshine. What will you do now? How will the rest of your story be written?

Know that you are loved, Sunshine.
#372 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansmum View Post
What beautiful messages you have for everyone. Could I please request a message for my myself, dh, ds-n and dd-d?
The snow falls, landing on the boughs of the evergreen tree. There, it gleams, nestled lovingly in the tree's embrace. Until the wind comes and knocks it off, or the sun warms it and wipes it away. Sometimes, it turns to ice, instead.

This, my dear, is the way of life. It is the way things are. The snow doesn't stay on the boughs forever. At some point, it must change. It is always water, but its form alters and shifts. In some ways, yet in other ways, everything changes.

Children are much like this. Their shape changes. They grow. They alter. Eventually, they are shaken from the bough.

But nothing changes in other ways. They are still, forever, your family. They are your children until the day you die. From the moment that this dear one began to grow in the womb, she or he was part of you. Inticately connected by a deep spiritual connection that transcends time and space.

A dolphin does not birth a bird. The oceans do not birth puppies. It all works out perfectly.

And in the fullness of time, the relationship of mother to child will narrow and gain stronger focus. The gift the mother must give, in the end, is independence. Is it not strange that the dependence of the child in the beginning is complete, and the dependence of the mother, in the end, is nearly as strong?

Do not despair of this day, beloved. You see, your children will see the world. They will have courage and strength, given by their mother. They will be successful, because they are dearly loved.

That is the greatest gift.
#373 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
What beautiful messages you have for everyone. Could I please request a message for my myself, dh, ds-n and dd-d?
Oh, dear wise one, whose feet are always on solid ground. How loved you are, how precious. The Earth carries you upon her back with great pride.

Do you have an interest in the ancient beliefs? The Mayan people, the Incan peoples, the Egyptians? Have you noticed similarities between these peoples? Do they fascinate you?

It is reasonable that they should. It is logical that you should be curious about the universal themes that run through these cultures of racially different people, spread across the planet in different places.

If you will give yourself permission to wonder, to be curious, to study, you may find yourself with greater awareness and understanding of your self, and of those around you.

I realize that you are so careful to be studiously proper and to maintain your carefully sculpted and grounded life. But my dear, my beloved, can you dare to dream, as well?

It takes much greater courage to follow your passion, than to follow orders. It takes much greater strength to search for the unseen amongst the forgotten, than to simply live an orderly life according to instruction from society.

Follow your passion, dear one. Rejoice at the fact that you've been gifted with such clear understanding of what that passion is!! Let your passion enfold you. Let it become clear. Let it become more real.

Let it live.
#374 of 491 Old 03-06-2007, 09:35 PM

What an amazing gift you possess and a generous heart to share.

I would be blessed to hear anything you may receive for me.
~victoria
#375 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, guys, I need to ask a favor. For those asking for children's readings, please give me an age.

I'm really struggling, and to be honest, even procrastinating, because I have a fear of trying to translate the concepts I am recieving into age-appropriate material.

And I don't know if I've done okay with it so far, or not, which has simply hugely magnified my fear of doing it incorrectly.

I'm going to go on with adult readings. Please, if you would, give me ages on children. I'm really struggling with the discomfort of doing children's readings, and I dont want them to miss out!
#376 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Oh, dear wise one, whose feet are always on solid ground. How loved you are, how precious. The Earth carries you upon her back with great pride.

Do you have an interest in the ancient beliefs? The Mayan people, the Incan peoples, the Egyptians? Have you noticed similarities between these peoples? Do they fascinate you?

It is reasonable that they should. It is logical that you should be curious about the universal themes that run through these cultures of racially different people, spread across the planet in different places.

If you will give yourself permission to wonder, to be curious, to study, you may find yourself with greater awareness and understanding of your self, and of those around you.

I realize that you are so careful to be studiously proper and to maintain your carefully sculpted and grounded life. But my dear, my beloved, can you dare to dream, as well?

It takes much greater courage to follow your passion, than to follow orders. It takes much greater strength to search for the unseen amongst the forgotten, than to simply live an orderly life according to instruction from society.

Follow your passion, dear one. Rejoice at the fact that you've been gifted with such clear understanding of what that passion is!! Let your passion enfold you. Let it become clear. Let it become more real.

Let it live.
Amris, your messages for dh and I were great. I had dH read his over and we were amazed how spot on it was and exactly where he is at after watching The Secret. I am still mulling mine over.

As for my kids ages, ds is almost 4 (in 2mths) and dd is almost 2 (in a few weeks). Thanks so much. If you would prefer not to theirs it is no problem - would hate to have that blocking your wonderful messages for everyone.

It's a Delight-Filled Life.
 computergeek2.gif 

#377 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Amris, your messages for dh and I were great. I had dH read his over and we were amazed how spot on it was and exactly where he is at after watching The Secret. I am still mulling mine over.

As for my kids ages, ds is almost 4 (in 2mths) and dd is almost 2 (in a few weeks). Thanks so much. If you would prefer not to theirs it is no problem - would hate to have that blocking your wonderful messages for everyone.
Please, have your DH read the Celestine Prophecy. He'll know why at the end of it, I think.

Anyhow, please, do not feel bad at all, it is MY hangup that is causing me difficulties. See, I am basically "translating" concepts. And without knowledge of the age of the child, I am translating that concept into extremely simplistic language... which (as I briefly mentioned at one point), means I have this fear of giving a 14 year old a toddler style story.

I tried very hard to have faith in the process, but the problem is that part of the process is translation. I have no idea if I've "translated" properly to the children whose parents have asked so far. Maybe I HAVE given out a toddler story to an adolescent.

Which means, in basic language... I have no clue if the process is working or not. :

I'd love to just "trust it," but I don't, because that means trusting that I'll somehow "just know" how to "language" the concept. And uh, yeah, for me, that's pushing it, LOL.
#378 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Banned

amris:

after reading your many messages for others, i am very curious about these arisings. would you be willing to speak/discuss with me about this process?

i do not know if it is a mirror of what i experience or not. but i am curious to if it is. i also don't really know how to ask what i am asking. that is, i am not clear in the question. but would you be willing to share your process?

if not, that is perfectly ok. if so, i am grateful.
#379 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Amris, when you have time, I would like to request another message for myself and DD (age 27 mths). You gave me a message before and it didn't feel quite right to me, so I printed it out and I had it with me when I ran into my friend for whom the message seemed perfect, so I gave it to her. Now she is doing much better and her anxiety is greatly decreased. I think she needed a message at that time more than I did

Edit: forgot to add that it is fine for it to be a part of your blog
#380 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Hmm, well. Not as easy as you might think.

I use Voyager cards sometimes, but for the most part, I simply write.

The concept comes to me. I look out the window, and I see a little bluebird sitting in the tree. A concept comes to mind, so I write it down. Then, I simply keep writing what I am thinking.

The most important aspect, and the reason why I seem sporadic with them, is that there be an underlying feeling of Love.

I can write the same thing in two different ways. "You are like a bluebird sitting in a tree," or "Ah, my dear, like the bluebird sitting in the tree, you are, so beautiful to me."

The first one, though accurate, does not carry the same weight to the person as the second.

When I seem to 'come up blank,' I simply pull out a Voyager card, and something on the card will 'jump out at me.' Like, I may see a crab. Then I might get the concept come to mind of a crab scuttling sideways into the sea. So I can say, "don't be like the crab scuttling into the sea," or I can say, "do not let your fear cause you to scuttle sidelong into the sea, like the crab attempting to escape the shores."

The concept is usually simple. But to say the same concept in a manner that will carry the weight of the feeling, I add emphasis to it through using poetic prose. Which, I feel I am able to do, mainly because I put myself into a feeling place of Love when I do the Messages.

I do not WANT to say simply, "you are like a bluebird" to someone whose heart I am reaching for. I WANT to say something tender, loving, compassionate, and kind. So I say it along the lines of, "My dear, you are like the dainty bluebird."

The intuitive nudges are easy. It's the phrasing that often takes me some time. Because the concepts come to me pretty much immediately.

Rarely, though, I will actually get a specificly worded Message. For example, in the first Message I put here, I was to say, in THESE words, "Neither your age, nor your childless state" [can keep you from belonging here].

In another one, I had the concept of "the child you carry," which seemed WAY too "black and white" to me, so I tried over and over and over to change it... but I just couldn't. I don't really know how to explain it, except that I kept hearing it over and over, and no new concept would come until that one was "right."

Lucky for me, she was preggo. : I woulda felt like a fool otherwise, but that doesn't really seem to matter. Sometimes I say things that really make me feel a bit like a jack@55.

But, I choose not to let my personal ego dictate that I don't want to say something because I don't want to look the fool.

Also, sometimes the Messages are (to my way of thinking) kind of harsh. Oddly enough, I still write them just the way I feel them come to me, and they tend to still be correct for that person.

What do I know, eh? :
#381 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie View Post
Amris, when you have time, I would like to request another message for myself and DD (age 27 mths). You gave me a message before and it didn't feel quite right to me, so I printed it out and I had it with me when I ran into my friend for whom the message seemed perfect, so I gave it to her. Now she is doing much better and her anxiety is greatly decreased. I think she needed a message at that time more than I did

Edit: forgot to add that it is fine for it to be a part of your blog
Oh oh, you're another one of those people! :

I'm just kidding, truly! Allowing yourself to receive a Message for someone else in need of one is an honored part of the process.
#382 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 07:10 PM

May I ask for a new message please? You may post it with the name Val.

And can I ask for one for DD1, she's 16. Let's call her Cosette.

Valérie   
#383 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Hello dear little one. You are quite the healing one, aren't you. Did you already know that you could heal people with your hands? Of course you did.

Did you know that you can also help people to find peace that way?

Do you understand that sometimes people's hearts hurt, even though their bodies look just fine to you? This kind of pain can often be just as bad as the pain someone else feels in their body.

When you see people who are crying or upset, do you want to go to them, and gently touch them, and tell them that everything will be okay?

Next time that you want to do this, dear one, give it a try. If you will go to them with Love in your heart, they will feel your love in your touch. Their heart will feel better than before. Some will even feel so much better that they quit crying.

You must tell them as if you are positively sure. Don't ask them, dearest. Go to them, touch them with all the love in your heart, and tell them that everything will be fine.

Because you will only want to do this when that is true. You will not want to do it if it would not be true.

Dearest, you can heal hearts, if you choose to. With the touch of your hand, and the knowledge that you carry that everything will be perfectly okay.

It is good to give others love. It is okay, as long as your Mom or your Dad are there to see it. When you are older, you will not need their support, but for now, their support is very important.

Can you remember that?

Of course you can. Of course you can.
#384 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 07:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Hello Sunshine! How beautiful you are!

You know what a butterfly is, don't you? Well, I have a story of one for you.

There once was a butterfly named Lizard. Poor little Lizard, no one knew what she was. Her name made people think she was something different.

The beautiful butterfly often tried to pretend she wasn't Lizard. When her name was called in class, she did not answer. When people called to her from far away, she pretended she did not hear them.

One day, a little girl came along. The little girl watched Lizard the butterfly for a long time. Finally, the little girl said, "You are not a lizard, you are a beautiful, wonderful butterfly."

Lizard the butterfly was so happy. She danced, she laughed, and she even cried.

"How did you know I am truly a butterfly?" she asked the little girl.

The little girl replied, "It is easy to see, if a person watches you, and doesn't listen to what other people call you or say about you."

My dear little one. You are that little girl. You have a very special talent. You can see the truth about people, no matter what someone says about that person.

This is a precious talent. Will you keep it forever, and practice it a lot for me?
#385 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonrose View Post
I am truly amazed. This message was definitely for me. Sarcasm is something I've been working on in recent years and this was a good reminder that I've fallen back into old habits.

Amris, I'd love to see if you have a message for my mom, N, and her hubby, X... :
Ah, my dear, my love. The grand magician. Did you know that others see this in you? That they think you are magic? Did you know that you shine and sparkle like fireworks in the night sky?

You are fantastic, dear one. Your heart is beautiful like the flower or the butterfly. Oh, sure, you've made your mistakes. I hear you say it, I hear your regret.

But dearest, the time for regret is passed. You left that time long ago.

Your dear children no longer even remember these things. I must ask you, honestly, dearest... how have your children turned out?

All of these mistakes that you mark on the notepad of your mind. All of these regrets that you catalogue under "never to be forgiven." May I ask you?

May I point it out to you?

Beloved... do they really matter?

Look around you. Look at your life. Look at your children's lives. Sure, they make mistakes. This is how humans learn, Beloved!

But are they bad people? Are they?

Isn't it time to let go? Isn't it time to forgive the Grand Magician? Isn't it time to let her play? To let her live to the fullest of her capacity?

After all, Dearest Mother, Beloved Mother... your children think you are Magic. Wouldn't it be a greater gift to let the magic shine, than to hide it beneath undue regret?

Let your light shine, dear one.

For all the world to see.

Especially your children.
#386 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonrose View Post
I am truly amazed. This message was definitely for me. Sarcasm is something I've been working on in recent years and this was a good reminder that I've fallen back into old habits.

Amris, I'd love to see if you have a message for my mom, N, and her hubby, X... :
What makes a man? An upright appearance? The admiration of his peers? Awareness of others of an appearance of integrity? No, no, and no.

But then, you knew that. Because you are a true man. A real one. A genuine one.

Appearances are certainly important. But genuine integrity trumps any appearance of it, doesn't it, dear one?

The writer has long had a saying, and today, for you, it holds a special truth, as you will see. Her saying is, "A true friend knows your secrets, and never tells anyone what he knows, not even you."

It can be hard to carry knowledge of a secret, and never speak of that secret. When you know a secret that it would hurt someone to know of you knowing about it.

It's a burden you never, ever, not for a moment, carry alone, dear one. Not since the first moment. And you will never, ever carry it alone, til the day that you die.

Because I am here. I love you dearly, and deeply, with more love than even you can imagine. I love you with a love that shares your burden gladly, joyously.

With the sure and certain knowledge that you are, indeed, a true gentleman. A man whose heart is pure, and strong.

A man whose burden is lovingly shared.

You are strong, dearest. You are Mighty in Spirit.

And oh, how you are loved with a love that resounds throughout the heavens!
#387 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi22 View Post
Amris,
Your messages are beautiful. I'd love to get one when you have a chance.... you can feel free to use my name, Mindi.

Thank you,
Mindi
What are you running from, dearest? Why do you run from a past which holds no ghosts?

All of the setbacks of your life, all of the barren wastes, come from this terror, this fleeing of... what?

My dear one, my love, I know you are afraid, but I am baffled as to why you choose this fear. You are such a gentle soul, yet you are like a tiny, frightened, fearful little hare. Running, running, running everywhere.

Darting to and fro, bounding like a ram from rock to rock.

Dearest, the big city does not suit you. It closes in around you and makes you weep.

Come out to the country. Don't be afraid. I am always with you. I love you. I sit as your feet as you weep, and adore you without shame.

I have never wanted this fear for you! I have never wanted you to be afraid!

Dearest, if you would grow, if you would stretch for the skies, you must leave this place. You must seek the sanctuary of the wilds. You must find your peace where you can be fully embraced by the natural and beautiful things.

Do not be afraid, little bunny, little mouse. For I love you with all of my being.

Truly, I do. I love you with all of my being.

And I will watch over you. And I will wrap you in the wings of angels. And I will guard your path, ahead and behind.

All will be well.

Come home to the forests. Come home to me.
#388 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Banned

amris:

thanks for sharing that. i had a sense that this was an intuitive process.

what i find interesting is your style, which comes from a philosophical perspective, but also then a universal one. i understand what you are saying, as well as the experience of feeling foolish and having that 'what do i know?' kind of feeling.

can you answer this for me--

if you have someone who keeps asking you for a message about X, rather than just a message, how do you handle that. my one friend keeps asking me when she's going to meet 'the one' and have a baby. and the only message i get (nonpoeticly) is "honey, that's the least of your concerns right now, you have other work to do"--but i can't seem to find a 'poetic' way of saying it, AND when i have on rare occasion by some gracious inspiration, she brushes it off and just asks again! how would you handle this?

thanks.
#389 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSong View Post
Amris, I'm back again, my dh "R" would also like to receive a message when you have time. I just sent him a copy of the one I received and he called me within about 2 seconds! Thanks again... I'm sitting here glowing in the light of my message...
I have heard your heart, and your impatience, my love, my precious one. The writer has had her process, and is ready now to speak to you without the veil of her own fears. It had to be so, for your Message is heavy, and has much Spiritual Weight. Sit down, be silent, concentrate. This is for you, and it is important. It is a serious time, this moment that you and I shall share.

The angels are gathering around you. Do you feel them? Are you ready? If you are not, you must get ready. You are surrounded with tremendous love and support.

My Loved One, the music has gone silent. The music which used to play in your soul has ceased. Stopped.

The place around you is cold, because the poignant sounds of joy, mirth, and hope that used to cascade out of your soul into those around you has been entombed.

The wolf that you call society has won the day, in the most dreadful way. It has slain the gentle doe. It has slain the meek field mouse. The arrows of hatred have pierced your soul.

Dearest. Can you feel the compassionate love we have for you? Can you feel the hands of the angels, as they gather up your tears? Can you feel their feathers as their wings wrap around you?

Your heart, dear one, was once like the fragile butterfly. As a child, you were tremendously gentle, kind, and filled with a compassion that flowed out of you like a tidal wave.

Let the sun shine upon that place inside of you again. We are here. We will hold you as you weep.

Break open the tomb that holds your soul. Let the music sound again. Let it lift on wings of love, and rise to the very skies.

I am with you. Let it live again, my dearest Love. Let it live.
#390 of 491 Old 03-08-2007, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
amris:

thanks for sharing that. i had a sense that this was an intuitive process.

what i find interesting is your style, which comes from a philosophical perspective, but also then a universal one. i understand what you are saying, as well as the experience of feeling foolish and having that 'what do i know?' kind of feeling.

can you answer this for me--

if you have someone who keeps asking you for a message about X, rather than just a message, how do you handle that. my one friend keeps asking me when she's going to meet 'the one' and have a baby. and the only message i get (nonpoeticly) is "honey, that's the least of your concerns right now, you have other work to do"--but i can't seem to find a 'poetic' way of saying it, AND when i have on rare occasion by some gracious inspiration, she brushes it off and just asks again! how would you handle this?

thanks.
I just say, "I'm sorry, dear one, it doesn't work like that. Since I'm not really the one answering the question, I can only answer questions that are ready to be answered."

That's the truth. If someone asks me, "When will I be pregnant," and the first answer that comes to mind is, "I don't know," then I know perfectly well that the answer is.... "I'm not answering that question."

So I say, "I guess God wants to surprise you."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page