Messages of Love - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-15-2007, 06:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Amris,
I have loved and been so deeply affected by the messages you have given to me.

I have saved them and dh has recently looked at them and commented on how wonderful and beautiful they are. Would you mind giving my dh a message? Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 PM

I can't wait to hear my message!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
Amris, my friend Howard has asked for a message. He says it would be fine for you to post it on his blog and use his first name.

How delightfully diligent you are! So very careful to do it all correctly.

This is greatly admired. Indeed, my dear one, YOU are greatly admired. Oh? You did not know? Believe me, dearest, when I tell you, it is true.

Some men seek to be more, do more. They continually fight, scrap, and claw towards some future glory. You know of which I speak.

And then there's you. And here you are, in the flow, accepting what may come. You ride the changing tides of life like a surfer on the perfect wave.

My dear, there is no shame in playing. There is no shame in turning your face up to the sky and laughing. There is no shame in lying in the grass watching the hot air balloons. There is no shame in looking at your reflection in the water passing slowly beneath a bridge.

Stop trying to be what others demand of you, my love. Stop conforming.

Oh, I know, they all think you are already not conforming. But you and I both know that, as it stands, you remain obedient to social paradigms that you do not agree with.

These standards are not yours. They're not real, and they're not meant for you, either. They dull your magnificent spirit. They hide the true beauty of who you are.

They decrease and diminish you.

Dearest, what I will tell you now will make you most uncomfortable. I will not be surprised if you are angry, even. Before I say it, I will ask you to examine closely the reasons for why it angers you. And I will give you this inspiration before we set to task with this: The problem lies in the past, not in the future.

So what will anger you? You, my dear one, are destined for Greatness. Oh, how you hate those who scrabble and fight to reach some "silly" grand destiny! I know, I know. I see your heart.

But that which you refuse to seek awaits you. Look for it. It is where your true happiness lies.

These layers upon layers of false personalities do not suit you.

Not a single one of them....

For they all repudiate your Greatness.

And that should not be, dear one, it should not be. It should not be!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:36 PM

Amris, thank you! Boy, that's really him! Your gift is amazing
Old 03-15-2007, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanibani View Post
Hi, I'd like a message too. Thank you, Tanya
So, you like to learn, do you? To read all the books, to see all the sights, to go all the places.

Isn't Earth a wonderful place? So much to do! So much to see! So many things to hear and understand!

I don't need to tell you that Earth is a special place, do I, dear one?

Do not fear to bring forth life into this place. Such a fear is misplaced, and it prevents your little boy from joining you.

Let me ask you, dear one. Would you like to die?

What a shocking question! Of course you do not wish to die, you say!

Why then, do you deny your son the life he seeks? Simply because something bad may occur? Look to yourself, do you wish to die simply because bad may occur?

Dearest, there are seasons in life. The Earth reflects this, it is not a separate experience, but rather a reflecting one.

Shall we ensure that no cattle can be born, because winter is sure to arrive? Shall we uproot the trees to prevent the fall of leaves?

My dear, of course these things make no sense. Neither does denying life to the child waiting at the river of life to enter your womb! Do not be afraid!

Oh, yes, winter will come. Every year, as it always has. I will not lie.

But beloved, look! There is Spring! Oh, the glorious spring, when the flowers burst into joyous color. When trees bud and then grow their leaves. When babies are born, standing on wobbly legs as their dear mothers lick them clean.

And behold, there waits summer! When the world is warm, when you can lie upon your back and watch the cloud shapes. The days when the heat is high and the pool feels oh, so nice!

Look there, now comes the fall. When the leaves change to golden hues. When the evenings get cool, and children stand at bus stops to go back to school. When crops are harvested, and holidays are held.

There is more to life than winter, My Love, my Dear one.

So much more. So much more! Oh, dear one, there is so much more than winter!

And if you will let him come, we will be there. We will walk with him. We will love him. We will hold you and him in our wings as you gently wipe away his tears, and we gather them up for the celestial waterfall.

For you are dearly loved. Both of you.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamameg View Post
I am so intruiged by your messages, Armis. Please send one for me when you can. You may use my name, Megan.
Today is the day in which I am speaking often of men, and of male energies. And for you, in particular, I would speak about oppression.

Your relationship with the divine is broken. Your tools for seeking the divine spark inside of you are broken. These things that occured are about more than domination, dear one. They are a test of your soul, your spirit.

In the middle of all that, can you, will you, seek the divine?

Do not think that your spirit is broken. Do not believe that hope is dead. Do not believe it!

Yes, my love, yours is a difficult path. The mask you wear may well fool many. Indeed, most. Because you are certainly good at keeping it free of cracks or breaks.

Beloved. I wish that I could hold you right now. Will you let me wrap you in my protective and loving wings? Will you let yourself feel my love as I sit before you, washing your feet, and capturing your tears?

Will you allow me to enfold you, to envelop you, to love you with all my heart and soul? I wish to hold you in the warmest and deepest spiritual hug you can possibly imagine.

My dear, sit with me. Pour your pain and grief out upon me. I will hold you faithfully. I will never abandon you. Pour your misery out of your soul. Weep as you need to do.

I am here. I love you.

I treasure you so. I do.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Amris, do you have a message for me?

Thanks, Pat
Oh, divine soul. You carry the mark of the moon. So beautiful, so playful, so filled with the energies of life.

The places you live, the things you seek, the knowledge you carry... it is unlike anyone else you know, isn't it, dear one.

Indeed, many think that you are "smoking something," don't they! (humor)

The fires that burn in your Spirit are cleansing fires. Others may see them and fear them. But if they will allow you to walk with them, to talk with them, they can learn so very much. Indeed, you are a wise old one, are you not?

Whether or not you realize it, you are a shamaness. Like the ancient medicine woman, you are. Those who seek your counsel show wisdom, because the domain of gentle and pure wisdom is your domain.

I would ask you, dearest, beloved Master, to beware of complacency. I would ask you to integrate the yin and the yang still further. For the time being, you are too comfortable as you are, and you have still much to seek and learn.

Do not fear, I have given you long enough to accomplish it. Your life will be long, if you choose it. Whatever choice you make, my dear one, my love, my precious lotus flower, it is honored. As you are.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2babybees View Post
Amris, thank you for the previous message for me. I have been mulling it for weeks to bring it to full meaning in my life. Could you please post a message for my dd(Whisperlight)? You may repost on your blog.
If you will give me an age, I'll do this one first thing tomorrow (or I'll do it tonight if you get me before I'm done doing them).

Old 03-15-2007, 09:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBabyBean View Post
Amris, wow, and thank you. May I please have a message for my husband also? His name is Peter. Thank you deeply.
That is so strange and wonderful how accurate that FEELS like me.
On this day of Men, I am honored to speak to you, dear one. It is with reverence and gentle awe that we come before you. Are you surprised that we could feel this way towards you?

In this life, it is rare to find one such as you. One who knows what fulfills them. One that joyous and honestly enters into the stream of life and begins picking up stones and putting them in their pocket.

But you, oh you! You have written your destiny upon the loom of life! You did not wait, you did not seek, you simply did. How marvelous you are!

Do you remember? Do you remember the day that you were reborn? That you emerged as the man you are now?

I stood beside you. I watched, and I loved you. I honored you as a man, and I held you, but only as a man can accept. I never carried you, dear one, for you have always carried yourself.

I have walked beside you, though. I have put my hand on your shoulder and looked into your eyes, nodding to show you how proud I am of you.

I wish I could have shown you in a better way. It was not my way to do so, it was not my way to hold you. I regret that, but I feel such pride, such joy, such tremendous love that you actually stood up and took up the mantle of manhood.

As time passes, know this. I will love you into all eternity. I was proud of you then, and I am proud of you now. I was even proud of you when you shaved your head.

And as life comes full circle, and you stand as a man, a father, and a husband, know this. I know you will do right. I'm sorry that being reborn was so hard for you. I'm glad I could be there, though, to offer my strength and hope for your travails.

As this time draws to a close, please know that I love you with a passion, and an abiding, deep, fragrant, scarlet joy. I know that I didn't show it, but my love for you is immense.

Be serene, my son. Be at peace.

I am so proud to call you my son.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:39 PM

Thank you. I will heed your notice.

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Amris my heart could use a message today if you feel one for me.
Sarah
Old 03-16-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
If you will give me an age, I'll do this one first thing tomorrow (or I'll do it tonight if you get me before I'm done doing them).

5 yrs old. Thanks! I appreciate your words and time.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:05 PM

Amris - if it's no trouble, I could really use a message today...if there is one for me
Old 03-17-2007, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilacmoon View Post
What an amazing gift you possess and a generous heart to share.

I would be blessed to hear anything you may receive for me.
~victoria
And so it is that life has come full circle. On the day that you were born, just before you lept into the river of Life, as your memory of Home began to fade, you turned to me and asked me, "Will we meet again?"

I looked at you, and with the greatest and deepest of Love, I said to you, "My Beloved, we will speak again, when the time is right. I promise you this."

I saw concern in you, as you replied, "How will I know it's you?"

This is what I told you, Dear One, "You will know me because your soul will sing as if with the voice of a thousand angels, and more. You will know me because when you hear my voice, your Spirit will soar, and you will tremble at the Love you feel."

And here we are, speaking once again. Do you feel it, Beloved? Can you feel the Love wash over you? Do you sense that you are, even now, in the presence of angels?

You do not understand what you feel. It is, indeed, our love for you that you feel. It is overwhelming, is it not?

But oh, Dearest, Beloved, Precious one. The feeling that makes you weep, the feeling that swells most in your soul, the feeling that overcomes you with uncontrolled and joyous, yet bittersweet capacity is your Love for us.

Trust me when I tell you that you have never been alone. I have always been with you. Every moment of every day, and each second while you slept, I wrapped my wings around you, in glorious and tender love.

And as you slept, so lovely and supine, we left the world behind, you and I. And in the clouds, we danced, soul together with soul. In the midnight hours, we romped through the skies, dancing in a manner that you cannot even imagine.

But oh, my dear, how angry you were that I did not come with you. As you leaned into the winds of birth, and I stayed behind, I stayed Home, you cried out to me. How wretched and miserable you were, believing us to be parted. Some of this anger remains, doesn't it, dear one.

Do not let this hold you back from fully accepting the Love in your life, my dear. I never left you. It's true, I could not come with you, I could not walk this walk with you in the Human sense.

But my dear, my Love, I am always here. I never leave, I will not depart from you, not for a day of your entire life. Not for a moment, not for an iota of time.

I am your balance, your stabilizer. And I always loved you, and I always love you, and I will always love you.

Dance with me tonight, and remember it tomorrow. Just this once. Just this once.

Just this once.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie View Post
Amris, when you have time, I would like to request another message for myself and DD (age 27 mths). You gave me a message before and it didn't feel quite right to me, so I printed it out and I had it with me when I ran into my friend for whom the message seemed perfect, so I gave it to her. Now she is doing much better and her anxiety is greatly decreased. I think she needed a message at that time more than I did

Edit: forgot to add that it is fine for it to be a part of your blog
Flowing, regal gowns. Bright and beautiful gemstones. Are these the trappings of vainglorious people?

Sometimes, certainly, such people take on these accoutrements. But more often, this is simply a way to express the beauty within, in a tangible way. My dear, can you get over the fear of letting others see your true beauty?

Can you learn to accept yourself as you truly are? Can you learn to let your light shine, to let yourself be beautiful?

There is a great music in your spirit. It sings from you like a dancing harp or a laughing accordian. Let the music go, dear one! Let it sing! Let it laugh!

Oh, my love, how I wish to sing again with you. So that all the world can hear it! How I wish everyone could see your fragile and stunning beauty in the way that I can!

Oh, dearest, have I not told you that you should be clothed as the Lily of the valley? Have I not told you that you should have all you desire to live a life filled with joy, harmony, hope, and Love?

Learn to let go of the fear, Beloved. It does not serve you. It does not help you. There is nothing to be safe from!

Be beautiful! Let your light shine!

Because oh, my dear, you are a treasure beyond compare. Beyond compare.

A grand and beautiful treasure that is... beyond compare.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie View Post
Amris, when you have time, I would like to request another message for myself and DD (age 27 mths). You gave me a message before and it didn't feel quite right to me, so I printed it out and I had it with me when I ran into my friend for whom the message seemed perfect, so I gave it to her. Now she is doing much better and her anxiety is greatly decreased. I think she needed a message at that time more than I did

Edit: forgot to add that it is fine for it to be a part of your blog
Hello beautiful little Human!

May I tell you a special, divine story today?

Do you know what ice cream is? Of course you do, everyone knows what ice cream is, don't they?

Once upon a time, there was an ice cream cone. Oh, I knew you would ask! It was raspberry ice cream, naturally. No sprinkles or icing, just one little cherry on top.

But there was a big problem. The ice cream cone was abandoned. Oh, I know, you would have helped, wouldn't you have? Of course you would.

Well, the ice cream cone sat there on the picnic table, all by itself. There was no one to eat the ice cream cone, and it was very sad. You see, ice cream cones are made to be eaten, not to sit in the hot sun!

Worse than that, the cherry on top of the ice cream cone was very afraid. As they sat there, and the ice cream began to melt from being in the sun, and being so sad, the cherry finally spoke.

The cherry asked the ice cream cone, "Would you please stop melting? If you melt away, what will happen to me? I am afraid!"

The ice cream cone told the poor cherry, "I am sorry, my friend. You see, I'm ice cream, and I cannot stop myself from melting."

The cherry thought for a while, "Well, if only you could melt more slowly, someone might find us and we will be eaten like we should be."

The ice cream, now very, very sad, replied, "I regret, friend cherry, but I am only ice cream. I cannot choose how fast or how slowly I will melt."

The cherry was even more afraid now, because it felt like it was starting to slide off of the ice cream. Just as it started to panic, though, a bird landed beside the ice cream cone. The bird grabbed the cherry and flew away.

Now, the cherry was very, very afraid. You see, cherries are made to be eaten, too. And the cherry knew that if this bird had wanted to eat her, like she was meant to be, it already would have.

She was afraid that her purpose would never be served.

At last, the bird stopped flying and landed in its nest. A little baby bird was in the nest. They are called fledglings.

Well, the fledgling was so hungry that he had his mouth wide open when his mommy landed with the pretty cherry! The mommy bird fed the cherry to the baby bird.

And as the cherry was being fed to the baby bird, she understood finally.

She thought she was on the ice cream to be eaten. But that wasn't true at all. She was only the ice cream so that the bird could find her, and she could feed the little fledgling!

Do not waste any time being afraid, beautiful little one. Just like the cherry, you are in the right place. One day, you will see it clearly. Until then, just enjoy some ice cream, and watch the world. It's fun!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
May I ask for a new message please? You may post it with the name Val.

And can I ask for one for DD1, she's 16. Let's call her Cosette.
Do you long to run free? To pass the finish line of all this? To arrive at the apex of life, the peak of the mountain?

Oh, my dear, as the cliche says, life is not a destination. Success is not a place at which you arrive, and then the game is over.

Success is about being you!

This is the very grandest height to which any person can strive. It is the greatest thing for which you can reach. To be you, to be true to each and every dream you hold most dear... this is the answer.

Wealth is just wealth. Fame is merely fame. All Earthly rewards are wonderful, and attainable. They should bring you joy! If they do not, then leave them behind. Let them go.

Seek, instead, the treasures inside yourself. Find your highest aspiration. Everything, and I do mean everything, else pales in comparison to the grand treasure of Human intent.

My dearest, guard your mind. Guard your thoughts. Protect the hope and beauty that lies within you. Keep it pure, like a shining and pristine crystal.

Litter the path behind you with gems and sparkling jewels- the pearls of wisdom and hope that only you can offer. Light up your wake with the wonder and the joy of your loving personality.

You do not need to go off alone in order to find your aspiration, my Love. It is mirrored in the faces of those around you. Its reflection glances off of them.

Watch those in your life as you give them your kindness and love. Watch the light that seems to shine from them, as they bask in the beauty and peace of your compassion.

What could be greater than this? What could be grander than this? What could be better?

I can think of nothing, what about you?
Old 03-17-2007, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
May I ask for a new message please? You may post it with the name Val.

And can I ask for one for DD1, she's 16. Let's call her Cosette.
You were born in a very different time than your parents were. Of course, you know this, but how deeply do you really understand it?

Look around you while you're at school on Monday. Begin to really SEE the people surrounding you. Step out of what you know about them as individuals, and see them as a group.

This is the future. These are tomorrow's leaders. Teachers. Politicians.

You will shape the world. You will change everything. Are you ready?

My dear, do you see the responsibility that you have? That you share with these young people?

Every moment of every day, you are shaping the Earth of tomorrow. Will you focus on peace, will you focus on creating one united world? Will you?

Do you know that you already know more, at your age, than the last generation knew when they were twice your age... some even when they were three times your age?

Let me ask you this, dear one. What are you doing with all this knowledge? How are you using this wisdom?

And I must ask you this, as well. What is holding you back from changing the world today?

Because you are young? Is this a true reason, or one that you have accepted from society? Is this truth, or merely a reason you have given yourself to frolic and waste your wisdom?

You are not too young to do the work. You are not too young to seek Spiritual truth.

You are not too young to transform the planet!

Do not fight, dear one. Seek. Search. Learn. Understand. You will win no battles by fighting them. You must win them by seeking that which you prefer to have in their place. Do not be too young, dear. Do not accept this excuse.

If you want a wonderful world, make one today.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2babybees View Post
[Whisperlight is] 5 yrs old. Thanks!
Hello precious little boomer.

Do you know that somewhere in the world right now, there are animals living in a forest? Do you ever think about this? There are beautiful deer, running through the forest, or stopping to eat; there are wolves in packs; there are bunnies, watching out for the wolves; and there are field mice, peeking to be sure no one will eat them.

The animals are supposed to be here. They belong here. You know that, of course, don't you?

Do you think a lot about the animals, and wonder if they will all die before you get to save them? You know that's part of why you're here, don't you?

You are a very special person. Do not be afraid for the dear animals. I am very glad that you love them so much. It's the way you wanted to be!

But dear, please, do not be afraid. The animals have a champion. Don't they? You are here now, and when the time is right, you will help them.

Do you realize that this means you do not need to be fearful for them? Because the person who will help to save those forests, and the animals in them, is here right now!

So, from now on, will you be happy for the animals? Because their hero has arrived! Do not grow up fearful. Grow up powerful! Grow up certain that you will help them, so that you don't have to ever get through fear in order to do what you came to do.

Can you do that for me?

Thank you, dear one. Thank you.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth View Post
Can I ask for a new message for ds? Mine and Dh's were right on, but ds is 4 and is homeschooled, so his message didn't really hit him right.
There once was an old man who lived in a village. He went for a walk, and as he was walking through the village, he saw a young boy playing in the dirt ahead of him.

Walking up to the young boy, the old man asked, "Say, what are you doing, young fellow?"

The young boy responded, "I am poultices."

The old man asked, "Whatever is a poultice?" He looked very confused.

The young boy replied, "They are herbs and other ingredients, mixed together in a manner that they can heal someone, if the person allows it."

This seemed to be very funny to the old man, "You're just a boy, you cannot heal anyone! You need to stop pretending."

Very serious and solemn, the young boy looked at the old man, "You are free to believe what you wish, good sir."

So the old man shook his head and went on his way. He determined that if he saw the young boy's mother, he would warn her about her son's strange behavior.

A few days later, as might well be expected, the old gentleman fell ill. His lungs were very painful, and it was hard for him to breathe. The village doctor tried to heal the old gentleman, but his cures did not work.

Soon, one of the neighbors told the old man that he should allow the young boy to come see him. The old man refused.

Death drew near the old man, and he became afraid. At last, he relented from his anger, and he sent for the young boy.

The young boy entered the room and lovingly looked the old gentleman over. He left, and went looking for herbs. It was not long before he returned, and began spreading a poultice on the old gentleman's chest. As he put the poultice on the old gentleman, he prayed, and he spoke gently and kindly to the old gentleman, even though the old man had been rude to him previously.

When he was finished applying the poultice, the young boy sat down beside the old gentleman and began to meditate. A few hours later, the old gentleman woke up. There was the boy, asleep in the chair beside the bed.

The old gentleman very lovingly and gently moved the young boy into the bed, and went for a walk in the woods, because he felt that much better. He had no problem breathing at all, in fact, he felt younger than before!

When he returned, the young boy was just waking up. The old gentleman sat down and asked, "Why did you help me so kindly, so lovingly, when I was mean to you?"

The young boy responded, "I know your heart, and I know that you simply did not understand. I don't wish you to die simply because you do not realize the truth of things."

The old man thought for a bit, then he said, "I am truly sorry that I was unkind to you. I thank you very much for helping me. I never thought that one so young could have such understanding and knowledge."

The young boy laid his hand on the old gentleman's arm, and told him, "I understand. I really do. But the truth is, I was only able to heal you because you were able to accept the healing. If you had held onto your anger, you would not have healed."

Dear young one. If at times, you find that some are not healed, remember that it is because of their own unbelief.

Do not believe those who tell you that you cannot know what you do. You know the truth. Truth is all you need.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:14 PM

Would you do a message for me?
Thank you!
Old 03-17-2007, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix0 View Post
I would love a message if you have the time! This thread is awesome!
If there is darkness in your soul, my dear one, it is because you have invited it there. The "dark night of the soul" is metaphorical. Oh, it is certainly real to those who experience it.

But my dear, it is not supposed to last a lifetime. Your world, your life, should be beautiful. It should have a grand and wonderful synergy. My dear, your heart, your soul should be as graceful as swans gliding upon the water.

Oh, my dear, there is such a thing as too much compassion. It's true. Compassion is a beautiful and spectacular thing. But my dear, your heart is so burdened by it!

It is good to be moved to love and help others. But not to the point where it subverts your own soul! You should feel as light as a butterfly, not as heavy as leaded gold.

How I weep for you, for the burden you choose to carry. This burden, dearest one, was never meant to be yours. You have all the strength you need, and so does she.

But you do not have the strength to take over someone else's life lessons. It was never meant to be so. Do you understand? This is not your place, and as such, you relieve her of a burden that was meant for her to carry completely.

You have long held her away from her gift. You have cracked and broken the promise of the new life.

There is no judgment in this, my loved one. You wanted to help, you wanted to be loving. You meant well.

My dear, you must now be stronger than you have ever been before. You must step back, and let the tree grow. The seed has lain dormant, the eagle has been tied to her nest.

Can you let go? Can you let the lesson unfold? Can you set her free?

In so doing, with this loving but difficult act, my treasure, you will set yourself free, as well.

It will work out. It will be right and it will be well. I promise.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Do you long to run free? To pass the finish line of all this? To arrive at the apex of life, the peak of the mountain?

Oh, my dear, as the cliche says, life is not a destination. Success is not a place at which you arrive, and then the game is over.

Success is about being you!

This is the very grandest height to which any person can strive. It is the greatest thing for which you can reach. To be you, to be true to each and every dream you hold most dear... this is the answer.

Wealth is just wealth. Fame is merely fame. All Earthly rewards are wonderful, and attainable. They should bring you joy! If they do not, then leave them behind. Let them go.

Seek, instead, the treasures inside yourself. Find your highest aspiration. Everything, and I do mean everything, else pales in comparison to the grand treasure of Human intent.

My dearest, guard your mind. Guard your thoughts. Protect the hope and beauty that lies within you. Keep it pure, like a shining and pristine crystal.

Litter the path behind you with gems and sparkling jewels- the pearls of wisdom and hope that only you can offer. Light up your wake with the wonder and the joy of your loving personality.

You do not need to go off alone in order to find your aspiration, my Love. It is mirrored in the faces of those around you. Its reflection glances off of them.

Watch those in your life as you give them your kindness and love. Watch the light that seems to shine from them, as they bask in the beauty and peace of your compassion.

What could be greater than this? What could be grander than this? What could be better?

I can think of nothing, what about you?
Thank you Amris! I'm printing this up and will read it again tongiht when the kids will be in bed but I can already tell you that this message is really "talking" to me.

Quote:
You were born in a very different time than your parents were. Of course, you know this, but how deeply do you really understand it?

Look around you while you're at school on Monday. Begin to really SEE the people surrounding you. Step out of what you know about them as individuals, and see them as a group.

This is the future. These are tomorrow's leaders. Teachers. Politicians.

You will shape the world. You will change everything. Are you ready?

My dear, do you see the responsibility that you have? That you share with these young people?

Every moment of every day, you are shaping the Earth of tomorrow. Will you focus on peace, will you focus on creating one united world? Will you?

Do you know that you already know more, at your age, than the last generation knew when they were twice your age... some even when they were three times your age?

Let me ask you this, dear one. What are you doing with all this knowledge? How are you using this wisdom?

And I must ask you this, as well. What is holding you back from changing the world today?

Because you are young? Is this a true reason, or one that you have accepted from society? Is this truth, or merely a reason you have given yourself to frolic and waste your wisdom?

You are not too young to do the work. You are not too young to seek Spiritual truth.

You are not too young to transform the planet!

Do not fight, dear one. Seek. Search. Learn. Understand. You will win no battles by fighting them. You must win them by seeking that which you prefer to have in their place. Do not be too young, dear. Do not accept this excuse.

If you want a wonderful world, make one today.
I've printed it for DD1 and she read it and put it in her room; it's beautiful and very inspiring! Thank you!

Valérie   
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 AM

I'm crying... Beautiful

Please post a message for me if you have one. You may post it, with my name. Thank you so much.

Mom to DD 14 and DS 12
Old 03-18-2007, 05:31 PM - Thread Starter

I will be finished doing these for free when I reach post #444. After that, you may visit the link in my sig to get a Message.

You may ask me to post it here rather than on my blog if you wish.

I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot keep doing it for free. Doing so has become a full time endeavor, which is not getting my bills paid.

Sorry mamas!!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I will be finished doing these for free when I reach post #444. After that, you may visit the link in my sig to get a Message.

I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot keep doing it for free. Doing so has become a full time endeavor, which is not getting my bills paid.

Sorry mamas!!

Congratulations on your decision to do this for pay. What a wonderful, fulfilling job, may it bring you much joy and success!

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 03-18-2007, 05:46 PM

Amris has generously given her time, energy and gifts to all of us who have requested messages. She has a website (click on the link in her siggie) where she accepts donations for her beautiful and inspiring messages of love.

If you received value in what she gave you, please make a contribution of whatever amount you feel appropriate or whatever amount you can offer to her.

Written by someone who sees the tremendous gift she offers and appreciates her contribution to the world.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:52 PM

Quote:

Sorry mamas!!
Good for you, Amris! The thing about a gift, as you have been giving, is that it is given willingly, and for as long as the giver wishes. Thank you for my message, and in advance for ds's... You are a great blessing to us!
Old 03-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Hey guys don't you love all these messages?

I soooooo do and I am so grateful that we have Amris here with us to share our gift.

She gives so much of herself, I want to gently remind everyone that you can make a donation to her through her link in her signature.

If you are unable to send cash - how about sending her a pm and see if she can use any gently used items for her lovely DD or even herself? Or maybe you have a gift certificate that you don't plan on using and you want to pass it along? I am sure she would love it if you thought of her. I know I would be indebted
Old 03-18-2007, 06:38 PM

Amris, do not apologise. W are delighted to see your gift bring you an income, and to see it take off as it has.

User Tag List