Messages of Love - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 491 Old 03-28-2007, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And the book is available. Please click the link in my sig if you'd like more information!
#482 of 491 Old 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
And the book is available. Please click the link in my sig if you'd like more information!
It's stunning too!

And I'm not just saying that because I'm the featured *charity* on the back of the book and because part of the proceeds go to my foundation either!

It's beautiful. One that you'll read again and again. Good gift idea too!
#483 of 491 Old 03-29-2007, 10:18 AM

Oh, Amris! Thank you so very much!
#484 of 491 Old 03-29-2007, 04:41 PM

Oh my goodness, why didn't I see this earlier? How beautiful!!!!! Amris, may I please have a message? And if possible, one for my ds Luc? Of course you may use this on your blog, with our names, Mary and Luc. Thank you so very much. Mary

Mary, Mama to 3 boys! 9/05 & 8/08 & 7/12
#485 of 491 Old 03-29-2007, 04:53 PM

Amris~
Thank you, thank you!
#486 of 491 Old 03-31-2007, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
Do you still offer messages here on MDC? I was wondering if you did any for deceased people (my son) and if you would be willing to write one for me, Amber.....?
My dear, I know that you are in a dark season of your soul. I am with you, closer than I have ever been before. I am like the moth on the bark of the tree, or the locust in the grass. I am so close to you that I literally blend with you.

You may feel like a single planet, hanging in the void, alone and spinning on your axis. But you are more like a snowflake in an avalanche.

For we are all around you. So close to you, in such great numbers, that if you could see yourself from our point of view, you would have difficulty picking yourself out from the crowd.

There is deep, abiding meaning in your loss. Please know that this is fact. There is a high purpose to it, beyond anything you can imagine. There is such beauty, such wonder, such magic in your experience, that it will change everything, for everyone in the world.

It is a difficult and painful burden to carry the birth pains of an entire generation, isn't it, dear one. The world is changing rapidly right now, and many are needed to carry the energy of this change.

And my love, you are doing so. I know you feel as if you are weak, but this is an illusion. You are strong. And you are loved beyond measure. You are a global treasure. Each person who is experiencing this grief, this pain, is valued beyond anything that your language can express, even with the honest effort of the writer.

And believe it when I say to you that within this sorrow, within this loss, within this grief is, as Bette Middler said, "The seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes the rose."

Come, my Beloved. Sit with me, and remember me. Sit with me, and be grateful for how hard your dear, beloved son fought to stay with you. Sit with me and remember his beautiful, precious face. I look upon it, even now, and I try to treasure it in the smallest measure of how much you do.

I know that you wish to feel him in your arms again, and I am sorry that the human experience is thus. But he is always with you. He is near you, with great love, and with tremendous pride.

When you feel a warmth in your heart as you think of your dear lost one, it is him, loving you with a joy untold in all the Earth. When you sit and think of him, and remember him with deep love and gratitude, you pull him ever nearer to you.

So sit, my dear, and reflect on his gifts to you. Remember his love for you. Remember your love for him. Feel joy in what he gave you. Hold his memory with as much good remembrance as you can muster. For this is his gift. This is when you let him near to love you.

When you celebrate his life, when you celebrate his love, when you celebrate your love, you let him mingle with your soul and wash you in Love. Just as your love does not end when his physical expression is gone, neither does his love for you.

But then, you knew this, didn't you?

If not, look into your heart, and you will know it is true.

Sit in stillness and celebration, and he will show you.

He will love you.

As I do. As I do.
#487 of 491 Old 03-31-2007, 03:54 PM

oh how wonderful your book is available! I definitly will be buying a copy when I raise some funds

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
#488 of 491 Old 03-31-2007, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
Do you still offer messages here on MDC? I was wondering if you did any for deceased people (my son) and if you would be willing to write one for me, Amber.....?
Do not be grieved for the things that your child will not get to do, beloved. Do not be grieved for the sunsets he will miss, or for the fact that he will not swim with the dolphins or pet another dog.

There are many on your world now who know inherently that when they are Home with us, they are different. Your beloved and dear son is different, now.

I know that you want him to experience the sunset. Or to swim with the dolphins.

And this, my Love, my dearest, you can help him to do. For he is a part of you now. He lives as you live. He feels as you feel. So if you want him to swim with the dolphins, go swim with the dolphins.

If you would see him watch the sunset, sit and watch the sun set. And as you do, find the greatest possible joy in it. As you feel the dog that sits at your side, luxuriate in his soft fur. So that your son can experience this with you.

Live each day of your life with the joy and love and light that you would like your son to feel. Listen to music and dance. Throw a ball in the park. Be filled with the joy that you want him to feel.

And he will share it.

Celebrate him, and he will share it.

Feel the joy and pleasure of life. Live today as if you are living for him. Because you are. Believe it.

And he will share it.

Celebrate life, and he will share it.

Feel love and compassion for yourself. Live with great kindness towards yourself and others.

And he will share it.

Celebrate yourself, and he will share it.

Climb a mountain, and look at the stars. Live a daily adventure of reaching for more, and doing more.

And he will share it.

Live more fully, and he will share it.

If you wish to honor him, honor yourself, and give freely and lovingly to yourself. He will share the experience with you.

Believe it.
#489 of 491 Old 03-31-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Do not be grieved for the things that your child will not get to do, beloved. Do not be grieved for the sunsets he will miss, or for the fact that he will not swim with the dolphins or pet another dog.

There are many on your world now who know inherently that when they are Home with us, they are different. Your beloved and dear son is different, now.

I know that you want him to experience the sunset. Or to swim with the dolphins.

And this, my Love, my dearest, you can help him to do. For he is a part of you now. He lives as you live. He feels as you feel. So if you want him to swim with the dolphins, go swim with the dolphins.

If you would see him watch the sunset, sit and watch the sun set. And as you do, find the greatest possible joy in it. As you feel the dog that sits at your side, luxuriate in his soft fur. So that your son can experience this with you.

Live each day of your life with the joy and love and light that you would like your son to feel. Listen to music and dance. Throw a ball in the park. Be filled with the joy that you want him to feel.

And he will share it.

Celebrate him, and he will share it.

Feel the joy and pleasure of life. Live today as if you are living for him. Because you are. Believe it.

And he will share it.

Celebrate life, and he will share it.

Feel love and compassion for yourself. Live with great kindness towards yourself and others.

And he will share it.

Celebrate yourself, and he will share it.

Climb a mountain, and look at the stars. Live a daily adventure of reaching for more, and doing more.

And he will share it.

Live more fully, and he will share it.

If you wish to honor him, honor yourself, and give freely and lovingly to yourself. He will share the experience with you.

Believe it.
I know that this wasn't for me, but yes, it was -it spoke to my soul, as well, about Quinn. I wept as I read it because somehow I'd not ever really thought of it this way. So thank you, Ambrose, for asking for this message. And thank you, Amris, for giving it.
#490 of 491 Old 02-11-2008, 10:44 PM

Amris, you gave me a message last year. It spoke to me and I understood it even though I didn't if that makes sense. I just pulled it out and read it just recently. I am not sure if you are still doing these. But, if you are and you have a message for me, well I just feel like some things did shift in me and I guess I am looking for affirmation of being on the right path and waking up to what I needed to.
Thank you.
#491 of 491 Old 02-13-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBabyBean View Post
Amris, you gave me a message last year. It spoke to me and I understood it even though I didn't if that makes sense. I just pulled it out and read it just recently. I am not sure if you are still doing these. But, if you are and you have a message for me, well I just feel like some things did shift in me and I guess I am looking for affirmation of being on the right path and waking up to what I needed to.
Thank you.
As far as I know, Amris doesn't come over here anymore. You can pm her here though.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page