Messages of Love - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 491 Old 02-21-2007, 11:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, Amris! The one for goodcents's son M had me burst into tears. What a beautiful calling he has!

I would be delighted to receive a message for my mother (and she would, too, I know!). Her name is Freda, is you need that.

But nap first! rest, take care of you. We have plenty of time to wait :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 12:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2babybees View Post
Amris, what beautiful words for all. I would love to receive a message too. You may post on your blog too...
Oh, my little modest one. When the larks sing for you, you dismiss it as fantasy. When in the presence of ones you view as grand, it is so difficult for you to speak!

You have a keen intellect. Sharp and wise. Often, those that you precieve as better than you, are, at best, your equals.

But, you hide away your brilliance. You present it to others as a dull, tarnished rendition of what truly lies beneath.

You are infinite, child. Your mind is expansive, your thoughts are wise and divine, your compassion a gentle, colorful light in the absence of all other light.

This road of humility is not your road. It has been pressed upon you, in order to see what you will do. Will you break free? Will you raise up and grasp your birthright?

Or will you remain as you are for an entire lifetime, denying the world of a magnificent gift?

If I may say so, this false humility does not suit your integrity. It is a lie. You tell others that you are small and dumb in order to appease them so that they will not feel bad to not be as grand as you.

This is dishonesty. Have you considered that?
#243 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 12:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scbegonias View Post
Hi April!

Amris, I would love messages (feel free to post) for my DH, my DD, my Dbabe-in-utero, and me!

Thank you for sharing your incredible gift!
A pitch black sky. In that sky, no moon. No clouds. Only stars.

One particular star gleams more than the rest. Its light like a gem of the finest quality. Elegant, eloquent, gleaming.

"Star light, star bright, first star I've seen tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." Child's rhymes? Or perhaps something more?

Your star is oppressed by the comments of others. Your heart heavy with fear. You are caught in the tangled web of others' fears. At times, you feel desolate, alone, lost.

You have told me that you are weak, afraid. You are wrong. You are strong. The mighty lioness hunts to feed her children. She eats first, because she needs her strength if everyone is to survive in the pride.

Do you understand? Can you see the priority? Can you imagine why you must take care of yourself first?

You are the keeper of the time. Before you say that there is not time for you, remember, for all things you deem important, you will make time.

So do so, before the light of the star is snuffed out.

The stars guide the lost. If one star is gone, the lost are lost forever.
#244 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

More tomorrow, I'm off to bed right now... been a bit of a day for me.

*HUGS* all.
#245 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 08:18 AM

Thank you so much Amris - they are both beautiful and spot on!
#246 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 10:28 AM

Very grateful for your time and energy Amris. Thank you.
#247 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Banned

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
#248 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 01:35 PM

Amris, this is beautiful, and perfect. So fitting, especially since, despite what others my feel (DH, work, etc.), I took today off from work to care for me.

What a gift you have. I am grateful that you have shared it with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
A pitch black sky. In that sky, no moon. No clouds. Only stars.

One particular star gleams more than the rest. Its light like a gem of the finest quality. Elegant, eloquent, gleaming.

"Star light, star bright, first star I've seen tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." Child's rhymes? Or perhaps something more?

Your star is oppressed by the comments of others. Your heart heavy with fear. You are caught in the tangled web of others' fears. At times, you feel desolate, alone, lost.

You have told me that you are weak, afraid. You are wrong. You are strong. The mighty lioness hunts to feed her children. She eats first, because she needs her strength if everyone is to survive in the pride.

Do you understand? Can you see the priority? Can you imagine why you must take care of yourself first?

You are the keeper of the time. Before you say that there is not time for you, remember, for all things you deem important, you will make time.

So do so, before the light of the star is snuffed out.

The stars guide the lost. If one star is gone, the lost are lost forever.
#249 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 02:23 PM

I would love a message, and it would be fine if it was posted on your blog.
#250 of 491 Old 02-22-2007, 02:54 PM

I too would love a message for me and it is ok if you post it on your blog anywhere you would like. Thank you.
#251 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi April!

Amris, I would love messages (feel free to post) for my DH, my DD, my Dbabe-in-utero, and me!

Many people believe that there is a grand "crossroads" in life. That this is a day where, upon arrival at it, you must make a choice. They believe that this choice is the determinant of the rest of their entire life.

But the truth is, there are countless intersections in your life. And as you move down each new road, you forge the way into your future, a future that has endless possibilities.

Within these possibilities are more possibilities. One might look around at their life and feel stuck or feel trapped. When this happens, it is nice to know that, at any time, you can choose to begin enjoying your life, within the framework that already exists.

There is a chemical that the human brain emits when it encounters new things. It's an exciting, pleasant chemical. It makes you happy, but it can also be scary. It is interesting that, despite the pleasure of this chemical, humans so easily fall into patterns of mundane tasks and complacency.

If you ever want to regain the excitement, if you ever want to feel alive again, if you want to feel free... take up a new hobby. Take up a new adventure. Meet your wife again for the first time. Take your children somewhere they've never been, and play with them.

Life is not meant to be a burden, dear one. It is meant to be joyful. It is meant to fill you to overflowing with excitement and zest. It is supposed to be all about experiencing. And aren't great feelings much better to experience?

Yes, there are responsibilities. No one wants or expects you to let them go. You know this. But within the framework of those responsibilities, there can be joy. There can be comfort and love.

That is the whole point of the family unit! To bring lessons, and love.

Teach your children about you. Teach your children to do something new. Take them skiing, take them camping, go hiking, learn to paper mache or do origami.

Find the joy right where you are. It is all I ever wanted for you.
#252 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi April!

Do you like to draw? Do you like to make things?

Do you see prettiness in things that other people don't even notice?

You are an artist, aren't you, dearest?

Did you know that sometimes, God makes people who are only supposed to help other people see beauty? You're one of those people. Your job is to help make other people happy by making pretty things for them.

You already do that for mommy and daddy, don't you?

No matter what happens, you keep doing that. It is a very special gift that you are giving to the world. You are strong enough, and smart enough to start learning right now how to draw and make things.

That is the special gift that God has given to the children of this unique time in history. That you can start early in understanding what you wish to do with your life.

If helping others see beauty makes you happy and brings you joy, you keep doing it.

Will you hug your mommy for me, and tell her Thank You?

Now, your daddy, too.
#253 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:18 AM

I would so much like one for my dd, Lilli.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
#254 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hi April!

What a wonderful, amazing time to join the world!

What magnificent, incredible things you will discover! The times in which you will live will be unique in all of history. You will grow old in a time when the world will look completely different than it does now.

And you will have a grand place within it. When you are old and the life is beginning to slip away from you, you will look out the window and say, "How the world has changed. It is so beautiful. God bless the ancestors who brought us to this place in history."

The sun shining through the window will dim, and the voices of angels will welcome you home. You will tell stories of your family, you will speak of times gone by.

You will speak of prophecies, ancient and admired. Prophecies that never came to pass, because the humans excelled.

And your memories will be of an incredibly beautiful world.

The time is at hand for you to do that for which you came.

Your mother's intuition will tell her when to speak of this to you. It will be sooner than she thinks, but later than you expect it. All will be well. Today is the day.
#255 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 04:18 AM

I would love a message of love for me, my dh, and my ds. How wonderful for you to do this.

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

#256 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItyBty View Post
Amris - this is a fascinating thread. I would so love to know if there was a message for me. Thank you.
Some say that, where there is hate, there is also love for the same person. This is not necessarily the case. Sometimes, the person you hate is connected to a person you love.

In these instances, it is far harder to let go of the hate, because there isn't love for that individual to balance it out. To turn to in order to aid yourself in the letting go.

It's often true that anger can be genuinely justified. It is often true that there is reason for which anyone and everyone can say, "Yes, I would be angry, too."

But the fact of the matter is, anger hurts. It sits deep inside of you, and it separates you from oneness with others- others who are not even the person with whom you are angry.

You can make the choice to hang onto your anger because it is a rightous anger. No one will fault you, even we do not fault you. There is no judgement from us, you are dearly and deeply loved.

What I would ask you, though, is, 'how does your anger serve you?' Do you receive anything good from it? Does it aid you in some way?

This letting go of anger and hate, which humans call "forgiveness," is not about the person with whom you are angry. Your anger does not punish that other person. It does not bring them harm or pain.

But it definitely brings you harm and pain. And the question here, again, is, 'Does it serve you to be in pain?'

Does giving up anger make you feel as if the other person is getting away "scott free"?

Dearest, there are always consequences. Not always ones that are seen or even understood directly by humans, but ALWAYS, there are consequences. Letting go of your anger doesn't mean that the person will not find any justice in life.

Consequences are a spiritual law. They can be transmuted, but if the person grows enough spiritually to transmute consequences, your anger will still do nothing to serve you in any way, shape, or form.

There is a great deal of confusion regarding forgiveness, and I am glad that you have allowed me to speak of it. Forgiveness is not the release of consequences. Forgiveness is not a blank invitation to harm you again.

It is only a willingness to allow yourself to feel bliss and joy, instead of paying for someone else's action over and over again by willfully creating disharmony inside of yourself.

Haven't you already hurt enough as a result of someone else's choice? Remember, when you remain angry, your pain stops being a consequence of someone else's choice, and becomes a consequence of your own choice to hold bitterly onto a feeling that doesn't serve you at all.

The worst part of anger, from a spiritual perspective, however, is that it covers your magnificence in smallness. It makes your grand spirit seem diminished. It mutes your brilliant, magnificent colors. It turns down the volume on your eloquent soul song.

Bring joy back into your life, and I will come with it. Bring some happiness to yourself, in whatever doses you can manage, and the angels will dance with you in joy. Laugh, smile, play. Let the anger go. Look down deep inside yourself, and replace your rightous anger with indifference.

Start now, today, to renew your soul. Play with us. Let us see the beauty of your true magnificence. Let us revel in the laughter of your soul. Let us dance with you in the quiet darkness where your soul music deafens those nearby with its exuberance and ecstacy.

Because we love you, and your joy is our joy.
#257 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegirl View Post
Wow! This is a totally awesome thread. I'd love a message, both for myself, and my husband Chris. I don't mind if you or anyone else posts this to your blog, but anonymously please! Thank you!
Everything in this world is beautiful to us. We see it all differently than you do. Of course, this is no surprise to anyone. But you can start to see it as well.

The dear writer has a cat which, to other people, looks broken and distorted. The sweet cat was injured when small. One side of her face is nonfunctional. She at first could not close her distorted eye, nor can she move her ear on that side even now. When she closes her eye now, she uses the wrong lid. Others sometimes find this to be unpleasant.

Yet, the dear writer has faced literal physical danger to rescue the cat. She has brought the cat far away from its birthplace, on a long ride during which the cat was ill several times in unpleasant ways.

Why would she do this for what other people think is such an ugly thing?

The simple and short answer is, "love." This is a correct, and expected answer.

But it is more complicated than that. It is her perception with changes the cat from hideous to beautiful. People see only what they want to see. Some look at the physically perfect, and see beauty. When in fact, that person is choosing to be in a spiritually ugly place.

Now, when we look at you humans, we see you only as the potential being that you are. It is impossible for us to see anything but beauty in every single human being. It is not possible for any human, ever, to be ugly.

It is simply impossible.

What IS possible, however, is for a human to believe they are ugly. When you meet fellow humans, you present yourself to them as an ugly person. On a spiritual level, it would be impolite for them to argue with you. So, when you present yourself to them as ugly, they accept it as YOUR TRUTH.

When you realize and recognize that all I can see is your beauty, despite the presentation that you choose, you will find that you can look in the mirror and see a whole different being. When you meet other people, they will see a whole different being.

Because it is impolite to see a being who knows they are beautiful as ugly.

There are many platitudes that humans give to each other. "The beauty within is what counts," etc.

This is true, but not in the way it is taken. The beauty YOU SEE within is the beauty that counts. Not the beauty of your personality, but the beauty of your body. If you can see yourself as you REALLY are, you can be so phenomenally beautiful that you will "stop traffic," and it will be a real beauty.

From a spiritual perspective, there is no such thing as an ugly human. Your science now understands that spirituality is reality. Your science has seen that all matter is, is energy. That all energy is responsive to the human mind.

Go into the still quiet place in your mind, and see your reality. Stop going to the mirror and seeing what you have invented.

You are beautiful. It is impossible to be anything else, because you are human. One of the honored and great ones. The amazing, incredible beings who are doing a great work.

Love yourself. Admire yourself. We do.
#258 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegirl View Post
Wow! This is a totally awesome thread. I'd love a message, both for myself, and my husband Chris. I don't mind if you or anyone else posts this to your blog, but anonymously please! Thank you!
What is faith? Do you remember telling me that you have no faith? That you cannot make great things happen because your faith is small?

Dear one, you have plenty of faith! Your faith is limited only by your decision not to have it. It is like someone carrying around a bucket of water, and crying out that they are thirsty. 'If you are thirsty, then drink from the bucket of water you carry!' others will tell him.

He looks at the bucket, percieves that it is empty, and thinks the other insane. But the problem is that he does not understand what water is.

As you do not understand what faith is. Faith does not take work! It feels like joy. It feels like bliss. It feels like ecstasy. Faith and love are intertwined. If you love something, you have faith in it.

If you wish to have faith in me, love yourself.

You see, if you wish to make decisions and know the right answer, you must be in love with yourself first. All the answers must come from your intuition. The more you love yourself, the more clearly you hear your intuition.

What one is honestly saying when they cry out that they have no faith is that they don't love themselves or trust themselves enough to listen to their own intuition.

They fear they will lie to themselves. They think they lack faith, but there isn't a human who has ever existed, exists now, or will ever exist, that lacks faith.

You can lack self love, but never faith.

If you would find your faith again, begin to love yourself. For I love you. I love you beyond what your words can say, your mind can imagine, or your heart can hold.

I adore you, because you are beautiful. You are amazing. You are perfect. I look at you, and I behold a radiance that blots out the sun.

You are worthy of the greatest love of all time. You have the greatest love to give of all time. What a coincidence... (loving humor)
#259 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 11:34 AM

Amris -- Thank you. Both of these resonate with me so much.
#260 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
Amris, you have a wonderful gift. Some greater power has blessed you wonderfully. Could you please see if there is a message for me? You can post it in your blog, I don't mind. You can use this username. Thank you so much for sharing your gift!
Out of darkness and despair can come new joy, profound hope, and an enlightened state.

But only if the human turns to a greater love for God.

It is interesting, however, that up til now, the humans have been putting the chicken before the egg. (humor) You see, the human leaders claim that adversity turns people back to God, that this is the intent of adversity, in fact.

Such is not the case. Human, you are free to turn from God. It is an honored choice. You are honored and revered, even if you turn from God.

God is not less loving than you are. God does not seek your love by tormenting you! God does not seek your love by torturing you! Let it never be so!

Are the dark times a test? Yes. But not of your love. Not of God's love for you. You are answering the single most important question in the universe every single time that you face pain of any kind in your life.

What question? "Will life seek God if God seems absent, or will life embrace the darkness?"

Over and over again, time after time, you have answered the question. Every single time, you have sought God. You have withstood everything that has been sent to you, and you have loved God.

And you have been sorely tested. You have been wounded in unimagineable ways. You have walked paths where darkness lurked all around you.

Not once, not a single time, have you failed the test. We watch you in awe. We cannot even imagine what you have experienced, because you are the Human. Human experience is unique in all the reality of existance. It is remarkable, unfathomable to us.

We walk among you, and we serve you. We support you. We are always, eternally, near you. There are hosts of angels who stand around the Earth at all times. We outnumber you by so many that you do not have a number in your vocabulary for it.

This is what kind of service the humans command. This is the level of your power, the importance and grandness of your choice. There is amazement and wonder here. You are "the talk of the town," and have been for many centuries of your time.

And you, human. Dear one. Beloved. Honored and revered worker. Every single time, you have held onto hope. You have embraced the gifts of God. You have turned from the darkness, shunning it. You have honored and loved God.

Did you think this was unnoticed?? How could that be possible? It is the single most important question in all of existance!

And you have answered it correctly. Every. Single. Time.

You are dearly loved, and more.
#261 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorjahan View Post
Hi Amris, I am wondering if I can get a message too whenever you have time! Thanks for your time I really appreciate it.
There once was an elderly woman who died. She knew the time had come, so she put on her pink paisley, and some satin panties. After all, the coroner would be seeing her undies, and old habits die hard, even when you're about to pass over.

She considered calling her daughter, but knew it would not be well received. So, she sat down, quiet and alone, petting the sweet creature in her lap. Her beloved companion.

When the police came, the woman watched. They took the body away. The woman, as was her way, gave love and hospitality to them. One was heard to say, "what a peaceful place." Another mentioned that he was sad the woman passed there, all alone. The woman smiled, the man has a gentle heart, full of love.

And later, the daughter came. The beloved, honored, beautiful daughter. And the mother watched the daughter. She loved the daughter and the daughter's husband.

The daughter cried, "I let her die alone."

The husband held the daughter. The mother held them both with great love.

The husband was heard to say, "What a tranquil place."

The mother turned to the angel beside her, "Do you think she will accept the gift?"

The angel smiled. "Your daughter is very wise, and very intelligent. I believe the chances are great that she will find the gift and accept it."

The mother sighed, "I would have liked to have a different relationship with her," she said.

The angel smiled again, "Perhaps another time, dear one."

The mother smiled, and loved the daughter one more time. She turned and accepted the angel's offered hand. They turned and headed for home, while the daughter and the husband sat on the paisley beadspread and wept together.

Beside them sat another angel. As the tears fell from their eyes, the angel gathered them up. They shone more brightly than a billion stars. The currency of the cosmos. And the angel went to the celestial waterfall, where God keeps the tears of the humans.

There, everyone watched in awe and wonder as the daughter's tears were added, and the great waterfall swelled and surged, growing ever more beautiful.

The mother was there, and her soul sang with incredible joy and pride. She announced, "Those are the tears of my daughter," and the gathered angels were in awe at the love the mother held.

For the daughter.
#262 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 08:03 PM

Amris, thank you so much.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#263 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 09:38 PM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Amris, I would like to message when you have time. You can post it on your blog if you wish.

Thank you,

Linda

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#264 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 10:01 PM

Amris, what wonderful things you are doing in people's hearts. One by one you are bringing hope, joy, and peace to so many. Thank you!

I'd love to receive a message if it comes to you. Yes, post it on your blog if you wish, and jillybeans is a fine username to use.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#265 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 10:32 PM

May I request one as well? I know your busy with so many requests, but it feels right and I'll wait patiently for your response. Thank you so much....~Teneal

ps. I'm ok with it being used in your blog or where ever else it may be needed. what a truly wonderful gift you have, and congratulations on your child born in Oct/06.....they are a grand gift in life.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#266 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Amris, thank you for sharing these messages with us all... each one has touched me in a profound and different way.

I would love to know what message you would give to me, and I am happy to have it posted elsewhere with my username

Thanks again, I know your words are appreciated by many !
#267 of 491 Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 PM

Amris, this thread is so beautiful. I would love a message for me and DH.
You sure can post it on your blog with susykat for my name. Thanks so much!!
#268 of 491 Old 02-24-2007, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
Oh, Amris! The one for goodcents's son M had me burst into tears. What a beautiful calling he has!

I would be delighted to receive a message for my mother (and she would, too, I know!). Her name is Freda, is you need that.

But nap first! rest, take care of you. We have plenty of time to wait :
Oh, my love. If you would just but walk with me again. I miss you so much. My heart longs for you. In darkness, I wait, for your sun shines not upon me.

Do you know the song, "I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses"? There are layers and depths to this song. But only one part really matters.

It has been long since you loved the roses and walked with me. I long to wrap my arms around you, to be with you, to know you more deeply.

Does that sound strange to you? That I could long for you, that I could feel a loss when you do not walk with me?

Reach out, take my hand. Trust me. I have never wanted pain for you. I have never wanted sorrow for you. I love you. Trust that I am just as capable of love as you are.

Would you think that I am less loving than you? Would you wish sorrow or pain on your child? Why, then, would I do so?

Come home, dearest. Leave age behind and play with me. Dance with me. Let me love you. Allow me to fill you with joy and beautiful love and hope.

For I love you!
#269 of 491 Old 02-24-2007, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie View Post
I would love a message, and it would be fine if it was posted on your blog.
Being a mother can be one of the grandest adventures in the human experience. It is a special, and unique experience, as is being a father. It's okay to love being a mother, it's okay to plant your feet firmly upon the ground.

Oh, there are lofty ideals for women in your society. Run corporations, climb mountains, soar to the top of a career.

But being a mother is like living in fields of flowers. For all the loftiness of other ideals, for all the grand clamouring to be "more, bigger, better, faster, stronger," at the end of the day, everyone has to have a mother.

And what a glorious blessing it is, when the child arrives home, and is embraced. Warm, loving, accepting, the mother to the child.

Is your child's shoes the wrong brand? Does she need an Ipod™, a cellphone, and all the other trappings of modern society? Do you carry guilt for these things?

Let the shame pass away. One day, the knowledge will come to her. She will realize that you were there to meet her. To greet and love her. To catch her tears. To lift up her face and look lovingly into her eyes.

To love her, to nourish her, to nurture her, and to give her hope and teach her grace.

Sometimes, she already knows, doesn't she.

You are dearly loved for the work you are doing.
#270 of 491 Old 02-24-2007, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBabyBean View Post
I too would love a message for me and it is ok if you post it on your blog anywhere you would like. Thank you.
So, if I were to tell you a story, what story would it be?

What about your story? I like that one very much. There is, of course, one problem with it. I don't know how the story ends. Maybe if I start it, you will write the rest?

Once upon a time (is there another way to start a story?), there was a beautiful Sun. The Sun decided that it would like to visit the Earth. So, it went to visit the Earth. When the Sun arrived, it saw all the people.

"How wonderful it must be to be human!" the Sun said to itself. And so, it became one.

But the Sun liked to shine. The humans didn't understand, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. The Sun liked to watch others. The humans didn't understand that, either, and told her not to that anymore. So she didn't.

The Sun liked to kiss the flowers, and help them grow. The humans thought that wasn't a worthy pursuit, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. She liked to embrace the creatures of the world, to heal and help them. The humans thought that was not a worthy pursuit, either, and told her to leave the creatures alone. So she did.

So tell me, sunshine. What will you do now? How will the rest of your story be written?

Know that you are loved, Sunshine.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page