Advertisement

#572 of 575 Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlygf View Post
yes, well, I am alive I go back and forth with this place
That's understandable. I only had 70 posts until a couple months ago, lol. Actually, I really need to do some soul-searching concerning the internet, particularly MDC. That last two nights, I have spent SEVEN (7) hours online, mostly at MDC. Doing what, I have no idea. One of the signs of an addiction is that you are shocked by how quickly time passes
#573 of 575 Old 04-02-2007, 09:56 AM

I have gone back and forth with MDC for the same reasons. WHen I am on, I spend too much time, without even noticing it. Before it was more acceptable to me because I was EP'ing...and there wasn't much productive I could do while sitting there attached to my pumps...now that I am done that, for now...I feel like I should be doing something else with my time.
PLus I tend to have a hard time sleeping, and come on here...and then don't go to bed cause I am reading or writing something.....so it is a bad cycle and I need sleep to function as a mom. Something I am going to pray about, what would be a healthy amount of time to post on here.

Nancy, Mom to Kyra (2005), Zoe (2006), Callie (2007) (2008), and Xavier (2009)
#574 of 575 Old 04-02-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiannancy View Post
I have gone back and forth with MDC for the same reasons. WHen I am on, I spend too much time, without even noticing it. Before it was more acceptable to me because I was EP'ing...and there wasn't much productive I could do while sitting there attached to my pumps...now that I am done that, for now...I feel like I should be doing something else with my time.
PLus I tend to have a hard time sleeping, and come on here...and then don't go to bed cause I am reading or writing something.....so it is a bad cycle and I need sleep to function as a mom. Something I am going to pray about, what would be a healthy amount of time to post on here.
copy this reply to LDS #40 - I copied my above comment also.
#575 of 575 Old 04-02-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klg47 View Post
Kari, I'm glad you got to go and that you liked the talks

Where are you at in the missionary discussions or your journey in learning about the Church?

We've only met with the missionaries once (twice if you include an impromptu visit by them to remind us of the Sunday broadcast).

I've been reading online about the Church for about a year. I've been reading on the lds site and the mormon.org site. I also subscribed to a weekly email lesson through about.com (the author is Rachel Woods).

Interestingly enough, it was one of these threads that first caught my interest.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page