Devon's Almost March LoA Manifesting Masters Thread - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
, they bring me so much joy and love and fulfillment each and every day. I wouldn't change anything for the world. (Is that better? Am I being less negative? )
yes, that's much better! Now it sounds like you actually like them.

Quote:
I've realized how negative my talk has been. Even when I've thought I was "content", I've realized I've always been just slightly on the pissed-off side of the spectrum. It's hard realizing that I've spent the better part of many years not fulling enjoying but always pointing out the negative. I don't know if people around me would consider me a "negative" person before, but I can feel it looking back, yk?
Oh yes, I can relate! My DH and I are doing The Secret together and we point when the other expresses an attitude or thought that is not going to take our family in the direction we want to go. Being negative was a habit for both of us, and yet it was often so subtle that I don't think others would have seen us as negative.

I find it helpful when he points out something that I'm doing that is not taking me in the direction that I want to go, but I was concerned that you would be offended by my post. I'm glad that you aren't.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You women are on fire!!

Thanks for all the wonderful, and positive input about my site, it still needs some tweaking! I will change that to *welcome* Pat, you're right, utilize wasn't the right word but I couldn't think of something suave at the time

I will modify the contact me page too, I was trying to be too deep

Catgirl, I was thinking of you and your dh --- and don't think I am self promoting but maybe you could show him my website and the websites of other life coaches and LOA teachers ---- specifically the pricing pages

You don't have to tell him I am a friend and stuff, just let him get the idea that if more money is what he is wanting to contribute in a *practical* way, that these people DO make money!!! Maybe if he saw some sites and saw it was an *actual* way to do something you love and make money and that these people are doing it and YOU CAN TOO... he would be more open?? Maybe he is scared thinking it is all well and good but that you guys will starve while you are teaching LOA intensives... maybe frame it in the way of finances if that is his concern (and being "practical") -- like "look at what I can make!!!" type conversations.

Of course we know that isn't your primary drive (or mine, or melanie's or amris') but if it is what you think will help your husband feel more comfortable with you following the LOA intensive dream or what-have-you, it may be worth trying that angle of "these people make MONEY!!!"....

To whoever asked about pricing on my website, I judged it based on how long I spend on email replies and I spend around one hour (sometimes more) on each reply so I wanted to price fair, but also be fairly paid for my time/mind and emotional energy/research/etc...

Thank you again all, you have no idea what your support has meant and still means to me -- I have never been surrounded by women like you all and man, was I missing A LOT...

I am so grateful for the community of women surrounding me who uplift and support me!
#273 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth View Post
I tried the free Holosynch CD, but it annoyed me. I don't know if it was the tones or the loaded sales talk, but I haven't listened to it again. I think it's sitting on the bathroom floor now.
i am SO supremely glad to see this posted. i was really concerned that it was me. he really seems to go to extremes to push his products. in fact, after having started the third lesson from the "masters of the secret" site, i am seeing that even that was a HUGE sales pitch. he decided it would be a cleverly disguised way for all of these people to advertise their stuff. i think there's some shame in that. using the LOA to dupe people into getting their "free CD" when it's actually a free advertisement is disgraceful and shows a lack of integrity. i guess being a guru doesn't always look good on some people. joe vitale talks in the Attractor Factor about how his guru Jonathan (who gave AMAZING advice to joe that he relays in the book) lost it. he let the power and respect that he got go to his head. ended up doing some pretty dastardly things. i think this can be an unfortunate product of our (U.S.) sociocultural influence when it crosses with using the secret (and in a greedy way). bill harris MAY be helping people, but if his stuff was that good i can't see why he has to push it so hard?
#274 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
Thank God. I can go to bed now. I thought I'd wandered into an alternate universe where you all existed only in my imagination!

Oh, and thanks for the words of wisdom, btw!
we DO all only exist in your imagination. have you learned nothing through all of this? (insert appropriate smilie to convey teasing about something that is actually true - freaky and largely inconceivable though it may be!)
#275 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I looked up the Louise Hay ideas on disease and of the three digestive issues and two other health issues I have, all of them are related to fear in some way. Some mention anger and another health issue I have is related to "antagonism" which relates to anger. Also in one entry she says fear can be a mask for anger. I know I have a lot of anger issues but I don't feel like I have problems with fear. I'm not scared, I'm pissed off. I mean, not right now, but yeah, it's there. Anger has often been a problem. But if fear is a mask for anger . . . So I'm quick to anger because I'm scared? Or . . . .

So where to go with all that?
Anger is almost can be a mask for depression. I don't know if that is your issue but in my family we had alot of anger and depression.

Quote:
I tried the free Holosynch CD, but it annoyed me. I don't know if it was the tones or the loaded sales talk, but I haven't listened to it again. I think it's sitting on the bathroom floor now.
If you read "The Science of Getting Rich", a free download at www.thescienceofgettingrich, written by Wattles in early 1900's, it actually says not to read other works because it can get distracting. Everything said in the e-book is exactly the same as the "Secret". I wonder if that is the book that Rhonda Byrne's daughter gave her that changed Rhonda's life.
#276 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
i am SO supremely glad to see this posted. i was really concerned that it was me. he really seems to go to extremes to push his products. in fact, after having started the third lesson from the "masters of the secret" site, i am seeing that even that was a HUGE sales pitch. he decided it would be a cleverly disguised way for all of these people to advertise their stuff. i think there's some shame in that. using the LOA to dupe people into getting their "free CD" when it's actually a free advertisement is disgraceful and shows a lack of integrity. i guess being a guru doesn't always look good on some people. joe vitale talks in the Attractor Factor about how his guru Jonathan (who gave AMAZING advice to joe that he relays in the book) lost it. he let the power and respect that he got go to his head. ended up doing some pretty dastardly things. i think this can be an unfortunate product of our (U.S.) sociocultural influence when it crosses with using the secret (and in a greedy way). bill harris MAY be helping people, but if his stuff was that good i can't see why he has to push it so hard?
Kate... Why do you think you feel so strongly about this? Why is there shame in people advertising their services and hoping people will buy their products? Should these people give their services for free? Does the fact that they are looking to gain business from their efforts detract from the helpfulness of the message? I'm not saying this to beat you up on your opinions , but I think it is a common feeling for people, and one that (to me) is indicative of our social views around money being 'dirty' and 'bad'. Just some food for thought!

A little guess-work on my part... In the first recording Bill Harris mentioned something about his oracle database issues. I believe that his company experienced a loss of data, and this program is a way for him to build his database of contacts back up. The other speakers are helping their friend draw in prospects, and in return have an opportunity to reach some customers themselves. As a listener, I'm getting immense value, and finding out about some cool products I might want to buy. Seems win-win to me.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#277 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
we DO all only exist in your imagination. have you learned nothing through all of this? (insert appropriate smilie to convey teasing about something that is actually true - freaky and largely inconceivable though it may be!)
I think my imagination gatekeeper is only going to let *positive* people into my imagination from now on!

Pat

I have a blog.
#278 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
I think my imagination gatekeeper is only going to let *positive* people into my imagination from now on!
Oh good, then I hope I'll be able to just slip in under the radar!
#279 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:

Pat
You know, I found this statement to be too judgmental and will release it.

I am open to whomever the Universe places in my path and I learn from all people and their journeys.

Pat

I have a blog.
#280 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post

If you read "The Science of Getting Rich", a free download at www.thescienceofgettingrich, written by Wattles in early 1900's, it actually says not to read other works because it can get distracting. Everything said in the e-book is exactly the same as the "Secret". I wonder if that is the book that Rhonda Byrne's daughter gave her that changed Rhonda's life.
Yes, that's the book Rhonda's daughter gave her. I read that it was a photocopy and not even an actual book, and the last page was missing.

I started to read the e-book a while back, but stopped when I lost track of where I was. (I had kept the file open, but lost it when I had to restart the computer.) Is there a way to put a bookmark in an e-book?

ETA: I had originally posted this a while back on the main 'Secret' thread:

A little background info on the movie:

I thought this might be of interest to some of you (at least it was to me!). I copied it from the Secret Forum on the Powerful Intentions board (the "official Secret forum").

Someone asked:
I was wondering what is the book that Rhonda opens in the begining? Is it Robert Collier's The Secret of the Ages?

Here's the answer from one of the producers of 'The Secret':
Paul Harrington/Co-Founder
The book used in the opening dequence is indeed Robert Collier and was chosen as a production design issue as the title and look of that particular edition best represents the tone of what we were aiming to convey. Rhonda's reality was less aesthetic and less philosophically representative at least in a superficial sense. The actual material Rhonda was given was Wattles' "The Science of Getting Rich" as Marcy indicated. However unless you've read the Wattles book, you would assume that it is a get rich quick scheme (it's not) so as I say on that superficial level, that title doesn't capture the essence of what was intended. Additionally, Rhonda was actually handed a well thumbed photocopied version of the book bound by a bulldog clip. So not very aesthetically pleasing and doesn't have that "antiquarian" feel we were seeking. Hope these secrets from within The Secret don't interfere with the dramatic illusion.

P.S. I got the part about it missing the last page from Rhonda's entry in the book "You've Got to Read This Book."
#281 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Kate... Why do you think you feel so strongly about this? Why is there shame in people advertising their services and hoping people will buy their products? Should these people give their services for free? Does the fact that they are looking to gain business from their efforts detract from the helpfulness of the message? I'm not saying this to beat you up on your opinions , but I think it is a common feeling for people, and one that (to me) is indicative of our social views around money being 'dirty' and 'bad'. Just some food for thought!

A little guess-work on my part... In the first recording Bill Harris mentioned something about his oracle database issues. I believe that his company experienced a loss of data, and this program is a way for him to build his database of contacts back up. The other speakers are helping their friend draw in prospects, and in return have an opportunity to reach some customers themselves. As a listener, I'm getting immense value, and finding out about some cool products I might want to buy. Seems win-win to me.
Thank you for saying something. I have been thinking for the better part of the last day or two on how to approach this subject here. The analogy I keep coming back to is this: A lot of people outside of LoA and The Secret see the movie as a big materialism-fest. When they have watched it, all they see is the money, the mansions, and the bling. I am "hearing" the same thing here regarding Bill Harris and his "sales pitch." I agree with you ... what is inherently wrong with wanting to sell your item. Money isn't bad - and it isn't good. Money is just a piece of paper, a piece of metal, or a number on a screen. It's the emotion we tie into money that gives it any power. Sometimes I get a feeling that people should offer all they do pro bono; if they have something that can benefit others, then they should be giving it away for free. Why though? Why can't someone have something amazing that will benefit others *AND* charge a fair amount for their product? I am more than happy to give some of my money to Bill Harris in exchange for his product. I believe his product is of benefit for me and I believe he deserves to be paid for creating it or producing it or distributing it. If I were to create/produce/distribute/write a product that I believe would be of benefit for others, I too would charge for it. It's part of the cycle of abundance. We *ALL* deserve abundance, including monetary/financial abundance. Bill Harris has found his niche. If you like his product, then you support him with your abundance. If you don't like it, then simply choose to support someone else with your abundance.

All this has actually reminded me of some things I have been writing down while reading Stuart Wilde's book, The Little Money Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by page 24
Don't undervalue yourself to win acceptance. Remember, there's no shortage of money, and it's fair and reasonable to charge for your energy and time; it's the way you endorse yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by page 24, continued
You must know that you are worthy. But more than that, you must be willing to tell others you are worthy - by asking for their money without allowing self-hate and shame to bite ya bum.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#282 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
Thank you for saying something. I have been thinking for the better part of the last day or two on how to approach this subject here. The analogy I keep coming back to is this: A lot of people outside of LoA and The Secret see the movie as a big materialism-fest. When they have watched it, all they see is the money, the mansions, and the bling. I am "hearing" the same thing here regarding Bill Harris and his "sales pitch." I agree with you ... what is inherently wrong with wanting to sell your item. Money isn't bad - and it isn't good. Money is just a piece of paper, a piece of metal, or a number on a screen. It's the emotion we tie into money that gives it any power. Sometimes I get a feeling that people should offer all they do pro bono; if they have something that can benefit others, then they should be giving it away for free. Why though? Why can't someone have something amazing that will benefit others *AND* charge a fair amount for their product? I am more than happy to give some of my money to Bill Harris in exchange for his product. I believe his product is of benefit for me and I believe he deserves to be paid for creating it or producing it or distributing it. If I were to create/produce/distribute/write a product that I believe would be of benefit for others, I too would charge for it. It's part of the cycle of abundance. We *ALL* deserve abundance, including monetary/financial abundance. Bill Harris has found his niche. If you like his product, then you support him with your abundance. If you don't like it, then simply choose to support someone else with your abundance.
My thoughts too, but I didn't know how to put it into words. But I have to say that I used to feel the same way when someone was trying to sell something.

I'm realizing just how much the "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" audio is helping me learn and understand so much about money (and that wanting it or having it is not evil!). There was something about this very thing (people selling their products), but it was a week or so since I listened to it, so I couldn't recall exactly what he said. I got the message, I just wasn't able to pass it on.
#283 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 12:55 PM

I'm probably the odd one out, but here's my take on it.

What if you had a product that you honestly and truly felt could change someone's life for the better, in a REALLY HUGE WAY?

And what if you believed, deep down in your heart, that the more people who had that product, the closer we'd all be to world peace, the eradication of hunger, etc.?

What would you do?
#284 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post

What if you had a product that you honestly and truly felt could change someone's life for the better, in a REALLY HUGE WAY?

And what if you believed, deep down in your heart, that the more people who had that product, the closer we'd all be to world peace, the eradication of hunger, etc.?

What would you do?
Quit my day job and charge a fair market rate for my gifts, with trust that the message will reach exactly who it needs to reach when the receiver is open to receiving. :

ETA: And promote it so that the message is spread abundantly.

There is plenty. Everyone wins when paying for value received.

Pat

I have a blog.
#285 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Quit my day job and charge a fair market rate for my gifts, with trust that the message will reach exactly who it needs to reach when the receiver is open to receiving. :

Pat
I want to smack you, and hug you, in equal parts.

#286 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I want to smack you, and hug you, in equal parts.

That is The Way, to act without impact, weiwuwei. Opposites show the path, they are not the path. The path is with ease. http://ccbs.ntu.edu.tw/FULLTEXT/JR-PHIL/loy3.htm

Pat

I have a blog.
#287 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:

What would you do?
I see both sides of this money thing. I do believe we deserve to be compensated for services/products we offer to others.

What I would likely do in this instance that Amris has offered, is make sure as many people as possible get the product....all while knowing and trusting that in giving to others, I will receive abundantly.

I don't believe that what we do always has to be linked to money....which is probably why money flows into my life from so many sources. I just believe that when I do good things and when I am being the best person I can be and when I help others with whatever I have to offer, knowing that I deserve money.... I know and trust that it will come to me. For me, it does not have to be directly linked to the product or service I provide.

But...I really, truly believe that all my wants/needs will be accessible to me when I want/need them. Because of that....I just trust it will come to me. So in this instance, I would make sure the world got the product...trusting that the money/resources I need will flow in with it too....linked directly or indirectly, I would not be specific.
#288 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
I found it hard when mine were really little. They are only a year and a half a part. I wish that I had knows about LOA back then. I think it would have been a very different experience!
I wonder sometimes how different things would have been when Owen was born if I had known about the depression cures I eventually used and the LOA. There's no use wishing the past would be different though. But sometimes I do wonder if I truly don't want a third or if I don't want a third just because I don't want to go through all the PPD and the hardship of the first few years again. Just food for (my) thoughts

Catgirl, I'm not sure what to say on yours. What you wrote triggers something in me. I have knee jerk reactions to other people trying to control me and so my thoughts when reading what you wrote were not very helpful. Just saying that I read what you wrote and I know it will work out for the absolute best but that *my* issues prevent me from giving any constructive advice. Listen to the wise women here, they'll do you good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post
Anger is almost can be a mask for depression. I don't know if that is your issue but in my family we had alot of anger and depression.
Yes, here too in my family of birth. I no longer feel I am depressed but I still feel like I have things to work on. It's also very much hormonal for us. PMS, PPD, etc. How is that related to LOA? Genetics is still real right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Kate... Why do you think you feel so strongly about this? Why is there shame in people advertising their services and hoping people will buy their products? Should these people give their services for free? Does the fact that they are looking to gain business from their efforts detract from the helpfulness of the message?
Just jumping in with my opion too I have no problem with people making money, it's just when the push gets to a certain point (too hard, too long, too desperate, whatever) that it starts to bug me. The whole "used car salesman" thing.

Quote:
I am open to whomever the Universe places in my path and I learn from all people and their journeys.
I think I'm a little in awe of you :
#289 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 PM

We hve many discussions here about how to raise our vibration when we are down. When I went to my gratitude journal this morning, I read an article about this that offered 10 ways to do that. I thought I'd share.

1. Read inspiring and uplifting articles and books.
2. Be consciously aware of everything you do.
3. Listen to soothing music.
4. Mentally prepare for your day each morning.
5. Practice Compassion for yourself and others.
6. Journal your thoughts to explore your personal growth.
7. Practice Gratitude.
8. Take a walk in nature.
9. Do something meaningful for someone.
10. Focus on what you want in life.
#290 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
i am SO supremely glad to see this posted. i was really concerned that it was me. he really seems to go to extremes to push his products. in fact, after having started the third lesson from the "masters of the secret" site, i am seeing that even that was a HUGE sales pitch. he decided it would be a cleverly disguised way for all of these people to advertise their stuff. i think there's some shame in that. using the LOA to dupe people into getting their "free CD" when it's actually a free advertisement is disgraceful and shows a lack of integrity.

That is exactly how I felt when I went to the holosync website and why i didn't order the free cd. It just seemed like a sales pitch and I don't like the way they are pitching it in the Masters of the Secret either.

Thats ok though, because I am still working LoA and I'm still getting shown what I need. I'm just doing it through other stuff.
#291 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:22 PM

Quote:
We can manifest a private Amy Steinberg concert/gathering for LoA fans in the North Carolina area. I'd even offer our home, we are in Charlotte. A friend is hosting a party in Columbia, SC, I'd be glad to do the same.

Pat

That sounds awesome although I'm not sure when I will be making to SC. I plan on being and not able to fly in fall when you guys have chosen the get together.
#292 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 PM

about people charging for their products.....

I like websites that offer real value without spending money, and I am more likely to actually purchase something from them. Partly because I return to those web sites over and over so I see their ads over and over, partly because I trust them and know that I like what they do, and partly because I want to patronize and support their work because I receive value from it.

I am turned off by messages that "this is the best" or "this is the only way" because I believe that there are many possible paths and that my quest is to find the one that works for me for now.

#293 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:

What would you do?
This makes me immediately think of religious proselytizers.

I think it's great to get the world out in general for something you feel will improve someones life. But I'm not much of a sales person, I don't generally like alot of promotion aimed at me. I believe more in attracting people that will get benefit from it, than hard line sales pitches. I feel that I have my whole life I have attracted what I needed when I needed it. When I'm ready it will appear. But not everything that appears before me is something I need, either. Free will and all. Choice.

I like my little wonders quote about this:

If you like his product, then you support him with your abundance. If you don't like it, then simply choose to support someone else with your abundance.
#294 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
Yes, here too in my family of birth. I no longer feel I am depressed but I still feel like I have things to work on. It's also very much hormonal for us. PMS, PPD, etc. How is that related to LOA? Genetics is still real right?
I was listening or reading some thing with Louise Hay and she was talking about how sometimes things STILL come up for her, and she has been on this path for nearly 40 years. I don't know that we will get to a place and say, "OK, I'm all done now." I think it is an ongoing process.

I think there is a mind/body link and that PMS and PPD are related to what is going on in our head. My PMS has lessened a great deal since starting work on raising my vibration. In order to consistantly raise my vibration, I've had to work through a lot of crap that was bouncing around in my head and get to the point where I could release it.

You gotta remember, even if something is hormonal, you control your hormones!!!

#295 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:

What would you do?
Again, I am reminded of the Chinese proverb about judgment of things as "good" or "bad". And I ask myself 'how do I know?' about *my* goals being the path for others?

So, perhaps, "promotion" is egocentric and a belief in one's own way as "better"? And yet, there is no compulsion to buy. Thus the exchange of money is the manifestation of free choice.

Pat

I have a blog.
#296 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Again, I am reminded of the Chinese proverb about judgment of things as "good" or "bad". And I ask myself 'how do I know?' about *my* goals being the path for others?

So, perhaps, "promotion" is egocentric and a belief in one's own way as "better"? And yet, there is no compulsion to buy. Thus the exchange of money is the manifestation of free choice.

Pat

This is why I'm not much of a promoter, I feel that I only can know what is right for me, never someone else.
#297 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
I like websites that offer real value without spending money, and I am more likely to actually purchase something from them. Partly because I return to those web sites over and over so I see their ads over and over, partly because I trust them and know that I like what they do, and partly because I want to patronize and support their work because I receive value from it.

I am turned off by messages that "this is the best" or "this is the only way" because I believe that there are many possible paths and that my quest is to find the one that works for me for now.
Yeah, all this. Again, for me, it's about not liking the hard sell. I've recently begun to buy things from a WAHM after months of reading her blog. I was getting so much enjoyment out of her blog I just naturally gravitated to wanting to support her a bit. So I ordered some things and found I love them and now I'm a customer If her blog had pushed her products over and over I would have been turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
But I'm not much of a sales person, I don't generally like alot of promotion aimed at me. I believe more in attracting people that will get benefit from it, than hard line sales pitches. I feel that I have my whole life I have attracted what I needed when I needed it. When I'm ready it will appear. But not everything that appears before me is something I need, either. Free will and all. Choice.

I like my little wonders quote about this:

If you like his product, then you support him with your abundance. If you don't like it, then simply choose to support someone else with your abundance.
This is good too

To me, it's not about not liking money or thinking money is bad or that people should do things for free. I don't agree with all that. I just don't like pushiness.

Quote:
I think there is a mind/body link and that PMS and PPD are related to what is going on in our head. My PMS has lessened a great deal since starting work on raising my vibration. In order to consistantly raise my vibration, I've had to work through a lot of crap that was bouncing around in my head and get to the point where I could release it.

You gotta remember, even if something is hormonal, you control your hormones!!!

My PMS is SO much better from diet and supplements (the supplements that helped my depression). Some months I don't even get PMS at all which is amazing. When I do get PMS though, I find it hard to raise my vibration. I still feel a bit at the mercy of my hormones even though it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Any tips? Seriously, when you wake up PMSy, thinking of old boyfriends, former friends, any and everything that pisses you off, and it's so hard to feel gratitude for anything, what do you do?
#298 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

I'm enjoying skimming the discussion about marketing & money. Gee, I go to the library for what? An hour or two and I'm outta the loop.

Koala Mama - your love affirmations are helping me so much! I can feeeeel the love!

REally though, dd and I were just hugging and I realized that I was holding her as if I were going away for a long long time. Then I felt her little body breathe deeply and give a big, contented sigh.

I don't mean to sound like I never show my girls affection, but now that I'm doing it *every single* chance I get, IT, more than anything else, raises my vibration!
#299 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 02:15 PM

Now people can stop asking me why I'm not charging for my Messages.

See above posts for reasons!
#300 of 620 Old 03-02-2007, 02:20 PM

Quote:

Pat
I'm still reading, but taking a moment to pause and say YEAH THAT!!

Amris, there is no coincidence in the timing of this conversation. See your email, girlfriend.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page