Devon's Almost March LoA Manifesting Masters Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
Also in one entry she says fear is often a mask for anger. I know I have a lot of anger issues but I don't feel like I have problems with fear. I'm not scared, I'm pissed off. I mean, not right now, but yeah, it's there. Anger has often been a problem. But if fear is a mask for anger . . . So I'm quick to anger because I'm scared? Or . . . .
I know for ME, anger is a mask for fear. It's a defense mechanism for me because it's somehow in my mind it's 'safer' to be angry than to be scared, because, well, it's SCARY to be scared. KWIM? Maybe not. That sounds all rambly!

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Some days I can....some days I can't.

There are times when I feel I can positively impact those things...where my positiveness may make a difference and help shift the energy. Other times, I need to avoid it.

I think it comes from knowing oneself and if it doesn't feel good, I turn it off. If I feel strong and positive, often I can present another perspective that gets others thinking.

Ah. I was thinking about the other people. Going on a tangent for a minute, in the thing I was listening to last night Joe Vitale was saying that with every problem or issue you have to think about how "you" caused it. Don't think outside yourself - you have no control over that anyway - think of what you did to manifest this.

So, - related in a way - I wasn't thinking of how sometimes I'm strong enough to stand up and politely make a difference in the face of ignorance and sometimes I'm not. What I was thinking is "some people" (outside me!) just can't be reasoned with so it's best to avoid them.

Hmmmmmmm.

Still, for whatever reason, right now, I feel better taking myself out of their paths and doing my best to surround myself with light
#183 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
what is it that has programmed our thinking this way? I am really having to fight that kind of thinking.
For me, it was being raised with an alcoholic mom, and I was the caretaker. So I got very used to "hope for the best but expect the worst" thinking; it saved me, but of course now I see that it created a lot too, which is especially bad now that those years are in the past, but the thought pattern has been so second nature, UNTIL NOW

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#184 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskiasmom View Post
For me, it was being raised with an alcoholic mom, and I was the caretaker. So I got very used to "hope for the best but expect the worst" thinking; it saved me, but of course now I see that it created a lot too, which is especially bad now that those years are in the past, but the thought pattern has been so second nature, UNTIL NOW
My mom was bi-polar. Hmm... I can see what you mean. I got so used to shoving my desires aside just trying to keep everyone's head above water. Now, on to the reprogramming!!:
#185 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 02:42 PM

I too am breaking the habit of preparing myself for the worst. I remember when I was younger and believed that good things would occur with my effort, I received them. When I got older and engaged excessively in "contingency planning" with a negative outlook, that's when things fell apart. Preparing with a positive outlook is beneficial though. :-)

Can I just say how much I LOVE LoA?
#186 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
Oh and I want to give a big hug and hello to FREMONTMAMA --- not this past year, but the Christmas before last, we were in a very, very tight spot (getting better all the time though!!!)...and I was a mom in need and fremont was one of my angels -- I will never forget that as long as I live -- Thank you again (along with Pat, who helped us without even being my *assigned* helper mama!!!)

Let me tell you, it doesn't suprise me one little tiny bit that you women are on this thread (well, Pat and I go back a ways on here so I knew she would be here)!

I can honestly say I love you women, all of you --- yeah I know that word gets tossed around and such but I do feel love every time I am on this thread and what is love but the feeling one gets inside during every experience??
Wow! Captain Crunchy that is so cool! It's not a coincidence obviously. And I just wanted to say that I am so happy I was able to help you then. And also wanted to say that you have been helping me now without even knowing it b/c I am gaining a lot of insight from reading your posts. What goes around comes around. This is so awesome!

And thank you for the warm welcome :
#187 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I remember someone posting back saying that now that we're so *aware*, the contrast seems HUGE.
Yeah - I'm getting very allergic to "down" people. So much so, that I gave my Mom a good talking-to last night, because she's been bringing hersalf down a lot lately, and I'm kind of tired of having to use energy to counteract. She looked shocked, but she's been in a much more "up" place today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Barefoot mama, have you considered a professional consultation with a classical homeopath? Seriously. We see a homeopath who practices constitutional homeopathy and it is a stabilizing force in my life. Your significant life stressors totally affect your immune system, your endocrine system, your chemical and nutritive balance, etc. Classical Homeopathy is a foundational support toward feeling your best self. I know that you are studying homeopathy, but sometimes the teacher needs support too.

Pat
You know, I've been thinking about this too. We ahve an energy healer coming to the house once a month, but I think this would help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
I am a believer in The Miracle of Magnesium also. : Natural Calm has helped my sleep, my mood balance, and my energy (when I remember to take it anyway, lol).

Pat
Oh, thanks for the reminder! You mentioned this for dh;s sleep issues - I ahve to get on that.

This thread has become such a great resource!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduinna
Thanks for posting the holosync reviews/opinions. I had gone to the site a few weeks ago ( or whenever is was posted on one of the threads, can't remember) and wasn't that clear on exactly what it did. So thanks for that.

So it's basically a mind clearer to help get into a meditative state?
I'll see if I can explain how it works. My friend who swears by it explained it to me and it immediately made sense because I'm a musician. So here goes:

When I was a student violinist, I often had trouble playing two nots togethr and getting them in tune, because I would hear this kind of messy noise underlying them both. As I got better and played better in tune, the messy sound actually turned into an extra note that I would hear. That note is called a "difference tone", and this is how it works. Each pitch has a different frequency, or rate of vibration. So for example if I play my A string, which is the A above middle C, it vibrates 440 times a second or 440 cycles per second to use the technical term. That's WHY it's heard as an A. If I play an A an octave higher, it vibrates at 88o times a second, twice as fast. That's WHY it sounds A, an octave higher. And so on.

So if you're still with me: different notes played together vibrate together at differnt ratios. If I play A (440) and E (660). I hear those two notes, obviously. But I ALSO hear another note which isn't actually being played. My brain hears the difference between 440 and 660, which is 220. That note would be an A an octave lower that 440 (an octave lower because 220 is half 440). This "aural illusion" is called the difference tone.

The way Holosync works is by setting up difference tones in your brain. You may notice that they play a bell tone, followed by another one that sets up a slight clang. The clang is because the bells are ever-so-slighly out of tune with each other - 10 cycles per second apart. The brain responds to that by starting to resonate in frequency. Not coincidentally, 10 cps is the alpha brainwave state that is, in effect, the meditative state. So Holosync jsut gets you there a lot faster, and works even when you're not "in the mood". It ssets up that alpha state for you, rather than you having to generate it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
That's all good though! The more talk in good vibe threads, the more it raises your own vibes, the happier the air around you becomes.....<roughly speaking>
Yeah, that's why I love this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Ok, so glad this topic is coming up and giving me a chance to change this!!

I intend to discover the perfect shielding technique for me, that works every time, with ease and lightness.
I can easily shield myself from any negative energy around me.
I am able to joyfully connect with others without absorbing their energy into my own field.
My positive energy trumps your negative energy!
I am a positive energy magnet!
I repel negative energy!

Woo hoo! I feel better already!
Great! I'm gpoing to print these out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
me too. in addition to shielding, a great way to protect yourself is to exercise. get outside and walk everyday, or go to the gym. it helps ground you, which strengthens your aura, and then you're not as "leaky"
That's really good advice, and I haven't been doing enough of it lately!

Here's another thing to shield your aura, from our energy healing teacher:

with your index finger, tap gently between your eyes. Then hold your hand over your head life a little roof (fingers together, plams apart). Bring that down infront of your body, and when you're in front of the breastbone, snap the palms together.

Another way is to use your hands to draw small or large figure eights all over the front of your body, any way you like. I do that over ds when he's sleeping sometimes.

[QUOTE=Linda on the move;7435760]Not better memory but I have noticed an improvement in some ear problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
HI!!!!

I am back from my 4-ish day hiatus. My friends left town this morning and I'm so wiped out from 4 days of tourist activities. Plus I was up at 5:30 this morning to drive them to the airport.

Update - On tuesday I bought a pick 6 and 3 scratch offs for the lotto. The pick 6 only had one number match but of 3 $1 scratch offs I got $10 on one and $1 on another. So I spent $4 and made $11. That's not too bad huh?

I'll try to check again but really need to catch up on housework and more importantly sleep.

T
Hi!!! I was about to ask where you were - it feels like much more than four days!
#188 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
I used to always think I would "jinx" myself if I spoke what I wanted to happen outloud. I'd go around refering to things but never stating them.

Please help me manifest my girlfriend getting out of St. Paul. She is there stranded with a 1 yo and her flight was cancelled. I'm sure the flight they changed her to later today will get out w/o any trouble.

Thanx!

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#189 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, that was me!! What started to ahppen though recently was that I felt less and less afe....UNTIL I discovered the LoA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
[from yesterday] I'm planning to be a better Mom than I was today, let's leave it at that.
And I am being!! It took a long time to get stuff done, because ds didn't know what to make of it and upped the ante. But then I realized he was TRYING to make me yell at him! : So I didn't. I feel good. He can be very challenging, but I was much more up to the challenge.

[/QUOTE]
#190 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
I used to always think I would "jinx" myself if I spoke what I wanted to happen outloud. I'd go around refering to things but never stating them.
For me it was the opposite. Imagining the terrible things that could happen was my self-defense - because I inherited worrying from my Mom, but the two times I DIDN'T worry were turned out to be when my Dad and my brother died.

I'm learning a much better way now though!
Quote:
Please help me manifest my girlfriend getting out of St. Paul. She is there stranded with a 1 yo and her flight was cancelled. I'm sure the flight they changed her to later today will get out w/o any trouble.

Thanx!
On it! And I'm imagining them having fun there until they do get out. I was stranded for 6 hours with ds when he was 16mos and we actually had a lot of fun - he found it very entertaining, at least!
#191 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 03:46 PM

With all the talk about down people, I think I am that person. I am really working to change it though and just revamp my way of thinking. It is hard after a lifetime of thinking that way but its helping. I also started a journal for things I am thankful for so that is really helping too. But at least I know it so I can change it and not be so pesimestic.

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

#192 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wife&mommy View Post
With all the talk about down people, I think I am that person. I am really working to change it though and just revamp my way of thinking. It is hard after a lifetime of thinking that way but its helping. I also started a journal for things I am thankful for so that is really helping too. But at least I know it so I can change it and not be so pesimestic.
You're already *not* that person anymore! It takes practice but the benefits are enormous!
#193 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 04:05 PM

Other grounding techniques are to walk barefoot in dirt/grass for a few minutes, touch plants as they are already "grounded", and wash your hands.

#194 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 04:14 PM

Sheilding: Mirrors of love:

Imagine yourself surrounded by mirrors of whatever color says "love" to you. I use pale green, because green is the heart chakra color.

Any time that someone sends negative energy your way, it is transmuted and bounces back to them as love.
#195 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 04:32 PM

CC & FremontMama made me think of something.

I have found myself in some VERY bad financial situation and have been helped by people. It is such an amazing thing to have a need and to have someone meet it.

I don't think I would enjoy giving as much as I do now if I did not know how it felt to receive. To give out of the gratitude I feel is just wonderful.

Now I be grateful not only for the needs being met, but for the need itself (not that I want any more thank you) but it did bring something good into my life.
#196 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 04:41 PM - Thread Starter

This is from Bob Proctor's "Insight of the Day"
Quote:
Dear Terri,

You'll love this DVD. It might just be the most exciting TV program for you this year!

It's a roaring ride into the power of the mind featuring the acclaimed "Genius Mind" seminar to a packed audience of a thousand.

Forget boring talks about 'brain power'... this is a rock concert of mental potential that you'll end up wanting to share with others.

There is no course manual. Nothing to work on. All you need is a bowl of popcorn, a TV, and your favorite chair.

You get to watch as Paul Scheele spins his magic. Paul is a world authority on "whole brain learning." He knows how to get your brain absorbing and using information in ways that can generate real results for you.

People who have more information have a tremendous advantage over people who don't. Paul makes learning as easy as breathing.

In his stunning and uniquely interactive program you will see how the brain works... and learn how to use this knowledge to further your:

Financial Success
Relationship Success
Academic Success

Genius Mind is what television should be like.

More enjoyable than a sitcom. More engaging than a drama.

An hour program to activate your brilliance, quite different from the typical mind-numbing TV programs. This is real reality TV.

Plus, you will receive two bonus hours of "special features" that lead you through special "mental exercises" to make your experience all the more powerful.

Save 37%
for the next 10 days
and receive 5 Bonuses
http://www.insightoftheday.com/a.asp?bpap&1336&isp

Are you restless?

Do you sense that you are not living to your potential?

Do you sometimes feel off kilter? Do you see others doing more with their lives? Do you feel incomplete? In Genius Mind, Paul Scheele explains why and gives you tips and tricks to use right away.

You'll gain insights into your own life. You'll be inspired and motivated to continue to improve your life. You will realize that every action you take will either move you toward what you want or away. It is your choice.

Save 37%
for the next 10 days
and receive 5 Bonuses

You will see the power of your brain demonstrated by a thousand people. Do any of the "special features" on this DVD and you will experience the power firsthand.

Honestly, Genius Mind is the type of television you know you should be watching. It is free from the negative stuff that keeps throwing you into the trances of inability, lack, and limitation. Genius Mind is imaginative, wholesome, and uplifting.

There's more:

I've asked Paul and my friends at Learning Strategies, who designed this head-turning program, to sweeten the pot for you. Listen to this:

You're not only going to get a deep discount, but you will receive absolutely free...

* A bonus CD to activate The Law Of Attraction
* A bonus e-book to awaken the power of "I Am"
* A bonus CD to "Breakthrough to Success"
* A bonus CD-ROM to learn super-fast
* A bonus CD-ROM to help heal yourself

We are excited to get this offer into your hands. The Genius Mind DVD is an extraordinary value in and of itself, but all of the bonuses make it a complete no-brainer. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Sincerely,

Brian Proctor
Director of Insight of the Day

P.S. - You might wonder whether this DVD, Genius Mind, is appropriate to watch on the office computer, or was it designed more for entertainment. Here is what the president of Learning Strategies told me, "Our corporate clients are purchasing Genius Mind for their company libraries and encouraging employees to watch during business hours." Why? Because in addition to everything I wrote above, you learn to function better in groups as well as by yourself. When you activate your brilliance, your performance improves.
I'm thinking about getting this.
#197 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Hmmmmm. . . . I can't find my Masters of The Secret link.

Will someone please post it? :
#198 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:21 PM

This one? Or something else?

http://www.themastersofthesecret.com

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

#199 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wife&mommy View Post
This one? Or something else?

http://www.themastersofthesecret.com
Yes, thanks!
I just signed up again b/c I can't remember *which* email addy I gave them last time.

I think I'm going to have to create a new email addy JUST for LoA related things.:
#200 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:39 PM

:

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#201 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
I'll see if I can explain how it works. My friend who swears by it explained it to me and it immediately made sense because I'm a musician. So here goes:

When I was a student violinist, I often had trouble playing two nots togethr and getting them in tune, because I would hear this kind of messy noise underlying them both. As I got better and played better in tune, the messy sound actually turned into an extra note that I would hear. That note is called a "difference tone", and this is how it works. Each pitch has a different frequency, or rate of vibration. So for example if I play my A string, which is the A above middle C, it vibrates 440 times a second or 440 cycles per second to use the technical term. That's WHY it's heard as an A. If I play an A an octave higher, it vibrates at 88o times a second, twice as fast. That's WHY it sounds A, an octave higher. And so on.

So if you're still with me: different notes played together vibrate together at differnt ratios. If I play A (440) and E (660). I hear those two notes, obviously. But I ALSO hear another note which isn't actually being played. My brain hears the difference between 440 and 660, which is 220. That note would be an A an octave lower that 440 (an octave lower because 220 is half 440). This "aural illusion" is called the difference tone.

The way Holosync works is by setting up difference tones in your brain. You may notice that they play a bell tone, followed by another one that sets up a slight clang. The clang is because the bells are ever-so-slighly out of tune with each other - 10 cycles per second apart. The brain responds to that by starting to resonate in frequency. Not coincidentally, 10 cps is the alpha brainwave state that is, in effect, the meditative state. So Holosync jsut gets you there a lot faster, and works even when you're not "in the mood". It ssets up that alpha state for you, rather than you having to generate it yourself.
Thank you for this simple explanation! I just ordered the program and will give update reports once I get it and start using it.

Quote:
Here's another thing to shield your aura, from our energy healing teacher:

with your index finger, tap gently between your eyes. Then hold your hand over your head life a little roof (fingers together, plams apart). Bring that down infront of your body, and when you're in front of the breastbone, snap the palms together.

Another way is to use your hands to draw small or large figure eights all over the front of your body, any way you like. I do that over ds when he's sleeping sometimes.
Love this!

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#202 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Ah. I was thinking about the other people. Going on a tangent for a minute, in the thing I was listening to last night Joe Vitale was saying that with every problem or issue you have to think about how "you" caused it. Don't think outside yourself - you have no control over that anyway - think of what you did to manifest this.

So, - related in a way - I wasn't thinking of how sometimes I'm strong enough to stand up and politely make a difference in the face of ignorance and sometimes I'm not. What I was thinking is "some people" (outside me!) just can't be reasoned with so it's best to avoid them.

Hmmmmmmm.

Still, for whatever reason, right now, I feel better taking myself out of their paths and doing my best to surround myself with light
I was thinking about other people too. Sometimes I can easily handle people with extreme negativity or energy, other days, I simply can't.

I think the important thing is this.....if you are *avoiding* them...that will actually give it more energy and may draw more people into your life that are like this until you stop giving it energy.

If you are just manifesting more positive people around you, because you feel better and like that energy better, then I think it's great.

The stronger you feel as a person, the more capable of holding your own positive energy and creating those spaces, the fewer negative people will be in your life. And those who are in your life, you will be able to handle easily, because it is just what you do.
#203 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:15 PM

NAK w/ another on the loose at my feet!

I don't have time to read to catch up and post so I'm going to jump in and post (sorry if I'm being redundant)...

I just listened to the third lecture in the Masters of the Secret series...Hale Dwoskin and the Sedona Method and I am like

SO many things feel SOOOOO much clearer after listening to this.

Much discussion about the difference between releasing negative emotions and ignoring or supressing them. (Seems obvious but I've been really struggling with this since eatching The Secret.)

Highly recommend it.
#204 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:22 PM

One more quick thing before I stop DS from playing in the toilet :

Quote:
I hate the sales pitch of Holosync, I hate all the crap they send, I dont like Bill Harris (it bothers me that he sends so much mail - I always think about how many friggin trees that guy is mowing down to ... but I digress).
Thank you for saying this. I have been totally rejecting Holosync and Bill Harris (despite digging the interviews he's doing for Masters of the Secret) because the CONSTANT sales pitchiness just feels so :.
#205 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:32 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Quote:
I looked up the Louise Hay ideas on disease ... I know I have a lot of anger issues but I don't feel like I have problems with fear. I'm not scared, I'm pissed off.
: that just struck me as really funny.

Anyway, she says in How to Heal Your Life:

Not every mental equivilent is 100% true for everyone. However, it does give us a point of reference to begin our search for the cause of the dis-ease. (pg. 123 in my copy).

I think that if you feel you are angy then you should start by releasing the anger (lots of good stuff in Hay's works on releasing anger).

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
My mom was bi-polar. Hmm... I can see what you mean. I got so used to shoving my desires aside just trying to keep everyone's head above water. Now, on to the reprogramming!!:
You summed this up so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelika View Post
When I got older and engaged excessively in "contingency planning" with a negative outlook, that's when things fell apart. Preparing with a positive outlook is beneficial though. :-)
I'm working on this too! For YEARS I've said things like "I'm sure it will be a hassle, but we'll get through it." And sure enough, we've had hassles! Now I'm catching myself and changing my thoughts to expecting things to flow.

Quote:
It's still early in the day. Things are messed up at at several airports today because of storms. However, it is VERY early in the day. They will get her sorted out and on a flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
If you are just manifesting more positive people around you, because you feel better and like that energy better, then I think it's great.

The stronger you feel as a person, the more capable of holding your own positive energy and creating those spaces, the fewer negative people will be in your life. And those who are in your life, you will be able to handle easily, because it is just what you do.
well stated.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#206 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Banned

Woah lordie ladies... I have been working my tail off (and having fun!) creating my website and tweaking all this Life Coaching stuff!

I apologize for not being more active in the conversation, but I am reading along and staying informed even if I don't have time at the moment to respond as much as I would like!!

If anyone wants to check out my website and let me know what you think you can check it out here www.sculptyourlife.org

Have a blessed afternoon mamas!!
#207 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmama View Post
NAK w/ another on the loose at my feet!

I don't have time to read to catch up and post so I'm going to jump in and post (sorry if I'm being redundant)...

I just listened to the third lecture in the Masters of the Secret series...Hale Dwoskin and the Sedona Method and I am like

SO many things feel SOOOOO much clearer after listening to this.

Much discussion about the difference between releasing negative emotions and ignoring or supressing them. (Seems obvious but I've been really struggling with this since eatching The Secret.)

Highly recommend it.
Ohhh, can't wait to hear it tomorrow!

What do you guys think about this:
I am a little bit afraid that I won't be able to handle two kids. There is a part of me this is wondering if I have the patience or stamina for two kids. I know I want another and I know I will eventually have another but there is a tiny part of my brain that wonders if the reason I'm not preg again yet is because I'm standing in my own way with these fears. I've felt frazzled in times of stress and it seems those around me are handling things fine. Then I wonder if I have it in me to handle two kids. I know I do, and I know I can do it and do it well, but I wonder if that little niggling doubt isn't blocking me some. Any thoughts/advice?

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#208 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:47 PM

How awesome Tara!!! WOO HOO to you!

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#209 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
How awesome Tara!!! WOO HOO to you!

This response made no sense to me...until I looked at CC's website and realized that she is Tara too!
#210 of 620 Old 03-01-2007, 07:09 PM

Love this thread/message board/site/the mommas, etc...Thank you Universe! It has been pouring down rain here all day...well, most of the day...I don't like to drive in the rain, or better said...I enjoy driving in dry weather...So, I asked the Universe that I drive when it is as safe and dry as possible today and "miraculously" the weather was only clear whenever I had to drive. It's now resumed raining and I am safe and sound in my love-filled, safe home.
I am now focusing on attracting a RESPECT-filled, peaceful weekend (and beyond), as MIL and some of her side of the family are scheduled to visit. Per prior posts, "up 'til now" I HAD some painful issues of wildly disrespectful and boundary trampling behavior from them...So, I am focusing on the gifts, the lessons and my side of the street. I ask that those who read this (and if you feel like you want to), support me in my intention of "feeling good about my behavior" this entire weekend. That looks like me setting my boundaries CALMLY and speaking up CALMLY and consistently. My habit in the past was to smile, be accomodating, etc, but now that I have DS, it's no longer an option...So, my prayer/intention is that I experience only peace and respect this weekend and again that I walk away from this weekend feeling good about my side of the street (behavior, attitude, etc.). I want to "know lke I know like I know" that I can trust myself and God/The Universe in these kinds of situations. Must be strong, especially to be good example for DS and anyone else who may need inspiration.
Love to all of you and I appreciate every single one of you and your words...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page