Devon's Almost March LoA Manifesting Masters Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning!

I can't believe no one has started the new thread yet! It's already 8:10 a.m.!

Edited.
#2 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter

I did not manifest a win last night but I am going for tonight too!

I'm eagerly awaiting the results from the rest of you . . .
#3 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:19 AM

Just checking in, nothing to report.
#4 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
I can't believe no one has started the new thread yet! It's already 8:10 a.m.!
But it's 8:10 am on Feb 28th.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#5 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:20 AM

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#6 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post

:

Wanna go back to Feb. for today?
#7 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:33 AM

Quote:
#8 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:50 AM

Well, I'LL use the thread, because I had a moment of clarity this morning, a renewal, if you will. So for me, the new month has already started. It just feels new.

I can't even really explain it. I've been in a dark place, this past year especially. Life was just so....crummy, really. It's been improving in recent months, and since discovering The Secret. But with the good has come some necessary bad (like my husband having to be away for work - a neccesity if we are to recover from our financial burdens). So, despite life improving in some ways, I've still been walking around with a shroud of darkness around me. People have noticed. My boss has pointed it out. Co-workers and family members have pointed it out. I've just felt so weak, and doubtful, and not confident at all in my decisions.

But this morning on my way to work, I walked through the park the same way I do every day. And then I just stopped. I don't know what stopped me but my heart just suddenly filled with so much hope.... I stopped and looked up, closed my eyes, and absorbed the sunshine beaming down on my face. And it felt so damn GOOD. It was like that dark shroud was just washing away, and suddenly my path in life was clear. I CAN do what I dream. I really CAN. I practically DANCED the rest of the way to work, haha. And in fact, I did blare the music and dance around my office this morning (nobody is here for another half hour, so no risk of embarassing myself!)

When I finally settled down and sat down at the computer, my daily horoscope popped up. This particular website is always bang on when it comes to what will happen during the day. It's eery, really. And today's horoscope was:

Quote:
Making the right choices in life can be hard to do, so you have every right to feel proud -- even joyful -- about the decisions you've been making lately. You have examined some difficult situations and chosen the right path. You are a strong person -- stronger even than you know. Have confidence that although you haven't completely put recent hard times behind you, you soon will.
It's the first time - ever - that something as silly as a horoscope has brought a tear to my eye.

And with that, it's time for my morning cup of tea. Happy March, everybody....even if it isn't really March yet. The sun is shining and the grass is green.
#9 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 10:57 AM

Wow, Nikki! What an awesome and inspiring post! Yay!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#10 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 11:23 AM

Oh wow, I was hoping to jump in and get started with the March thread and try to keep up. Glad I checked in today instead of waiting until tomorrow!

Hi! I am new to this forum. DH and I watched The Secret for the first time a few weeks ago (and several times since). It really resonated with us, and I know I have manifested things in the past. Most recently, I have also manifested my new computer which is currently on order. Had a working computer (approx 7 years old) so I couldn't logically justify getting a new one, but I wanted one, so I worked on manifesting a new one the past few weeks. We had a major ice storm this weekend and when the power went out so did my computer - it will not turn on again. So I ordered a new computer yesterday.

My major challenge is to help DH stop thinking about debt. Since our finances are tied I feel that his obession with it doesn't help us. I am manifesting financial freedom. I love that I can tell him to stop worrying and watch The Secret again though!
#11 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 AM

I'm joining for this month also.I'm in a domestic violence shelter with my 5 young children and my husband is trying to sue me for full permanent custody of the kids.He has hardly been apart of their daily lives ever and now because i left and am in a shelter he fights me now.There is a possibility he can force me to stay,through the courts,in an area i could never afford to live as a single parent of 5.He told me if i ever left him he would never support me.In the court documents he says he is self employed and making $1000 month which would only give us a few hundred in cs.He is lying of course.

So i am attracting the children staying with me,in the way more affordable area we are living, and my husband having to pay us child support and alimony so i can continue to stay home with the babies!
#12 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
I'm joining for this month also.I'm in a domestic violence shelter with my 5 young children and my husband is trying to sue me for full permanent custody of the kids.He has hardly been apart of their daily lives ever and now because i left and am in a shelter he fights me now.There is a possibility he can force me to stay,through the courts,in an area i could never afford to live as a single parent of 5.He told me if i ever left him he would never support me.In the court documents he says he is self employed and making $1000 month which would only give us a few hundred in cs.He is lying of course.

So i am attracting the children staying with me,in the way more affordable area we are living, and my husband having to pay us child support and alimony so i can continue to stay home with the babies!
Good luck with everything. Stay strong, and positive!
#13 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:07 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Avani, consider using the Louise Hay affirmation: "My children and I are safe and well protected."

Nikki, I really enjoyed your post. That moment of freedom and clarity!

I am working on manifesting a house: http://sarasaustinhomes.yourkwagent....ing_id=3592664

I want to move to this house, and I have to move out of our current house and sell it really fast to make the downpayment, unless anyone has any creative solutions for making the downpayment. Everything else is falling into place very well. We are approved for the loan, I got the money for the earnest contract, and I figured that I can afford the payments. Next is selling the current house, quickly and easily.

All ideas for quick house sales are welcome! I'm also considering calling the loan officer and asking if we can take out a home equity loan on our current house to use as a downpayment on the second house. Does anyone know about such maneuvers?

Other than that, I need affirmations and help with great experiences with packing and moving. Thank you for your hellp.
#14 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
:

I had to stare at the calendar for a good many seconds to make sure that today was NOT March 1st!

So, you know what? TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#15 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:29 PM

oooh, I wanted to tell you all that I just bought the domain name for the educational fund! There's nothing up there yet, but the URL will be www.bamboovillage.org. Look at me with the dot org!!!

I'm over the moon. I can't believe I'm doing this! I can't believe WE ALL are doing these things!!! GO US! (and thanks Amris, for the kick in the pants yesterday!)

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#16 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:31 PM

Stop The Insanity!!!!!!!!

Life is going by so quickly as it is.....please don't rush me past a day that is truly just beginning!

Please no posts in March until March!!!!!
#17 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:34 PM

I am excited that the MArch thread was started, too I feel like out with the old thinking in February and in with the New MOnth of March. Plus its my birthday month and something wonderful and life changing is suppose to happen for me. I have been trying to manifest more money so I can stay home full time instead of working part-time. Nicholas keeps saying everyday, mommy I want you home. I don't want you to go to work". I keep telling him to keep thinking that and it will happen soon.

Has anybody read "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles? It is one of the original works that all the teachers of the Secret use. As a matter of fact, it talks about the "unwaivering faith" that Lisa Nichols keeps talking about and keeps resonating in my head. Its a free download at www.thescienceofgettingrich.com I reallllllly like this read.

When I read the Abraham-Hicks 30 day Challenge, it was kinda overwhelming. I like the gratitude lists and the smile for the minute stuff, but I can't seem to get the time for the rest and feels like too much work. : Like the Secret teachers say, if its work, then you are going agaisnt the energy flow. Don't do it.

The gratitude has been such a breakthrough for me, I just cannot stress enough gratitude, but I know I am preaching to the choir :

Quote:
My major challenge is to help DH stop thinking about debt. Since our finances are tied I feel that his obession with it doesn't help us. I am manifesting financial freedom. I love that I can tell him to stop worrying and watch The Secret again though!
I have this problem, too. He has seen the Secret once, he thinks he doesn't have to watch it again. Then I am too embrassed to watch it again with him in the room so I watch it in a different room and then when he catches me, I feel like I am doing something wrong :
#18 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:36 PM

Sorry MsChatsAlot, I posted at the same time as you did
#19 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 12:42 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuremapper View Post
All ideas for quick house sales are welcome!
I think that you have some inner work to do before the house will sell. Specifically, your belief that you live in a cool neighborhood with cool neighbors and that the burbs are uncool. I believe (having sold more houses than I can count!) that you need to release the house and the neighborhood, being thankful for the time you had there, but totally at peace with leaving it behind.

From your other posts, it sounds like you have a realitor. If s/he is good, they should have lots of good advice.

Quote:
I'm also considering calling the loan officer and asking if we can take out a home equity loan on our current house to use as a downpayment on the second house. Does anyone know about such maneuvers?
Generally, they don't like to use a loan of any type as a downpayment. However, there are 80/20 loans where you finance the entire price of the house as 2 separate loans, there by getting away from both the down payment and PMI.

Quote:
Other than that, I need affirmations and help with great experiences with packing and moving. Thank you for your hellp.
This relates back to getting the house to sell. Start decluttering and packing NOW. Much of what you have you can live without for a short period of time, and houses with less stuff around are easier to keep ready to show and appear bigger to people who are looking. You will also be acting with confidence that want you want (to sell the house and move) is happening.

Get some boxes and trash bags and start. This is a WONDERFUL time to release unwanted items back to the universe. My favorite question when I pick something up is "Does this item bless my family? Could it bless someone else's?" Don't pack stuff that doesn't bless your family.

I'm not sure of the exact affirmation, but something about how blessed your family is to have the abundance that you have (or you wouldn't have all this stuff to pack!) and how wonderful it is to be moving to the kind of house you really want.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#20 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JElaineB View Post
Hi! I am new to this forum.
: Welcome to the coolest thread on mothering.com!

Quote:
DH and I watched The Secret for the first time a few weeks ago (and several times since). ... My major challenge is to help DH stop thinking about debt.
My DH and I are learning about this stuff together, too. One of the great things about doing this with our SO is that we can gently point out to the other one when they are being negative or focusing on what they don't want.
I'm sure that you can explain to your DH that the universe doesn't care what we want, it only cares what we are interested in. So often, we can see only what is wrong and we want it to go away so that we can be OK. It is truly a shift in thinking to say "what would it mean to really thrive in this area of my life?" BTW, there is a whole thread about LOA and money.

Quote:
Since our finances are tied I feel that his obession with it doesn't help us. I am manifesting financial freedom.
While it is super powerful to manifest with our partners, we can still manifest things we want if they aren't onboard! There is a quote in the Hicks stuff something like "once you understand your capacity for joy, you will never need to ask another to be different for your sake" (or something like that!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
I'm joining for this month also.

Quote:
Good for you! You have made huge strides towards healing your life already and actively working on loa will take it to the next level. Great things are going to happen, doors will open, and you will have more than you can imagine right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post
I am excited that the MArch thread was started, too Plus its my birthday month and something wonderful and life changing is suppose to happen for me.
It's my birthday month, too

Quote:
Has anybody read "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles? It is one of the original works that all the teachers of the Secret use. As a matter of fact, it talks about the "unwaivering faith" that Lisa Nichols keeps talking about and keeps resonating in my head. Its a free download at www.thescienceofgettingrich.com I reallllllly like this read.
Thanks for the link! I just finished How to Heal Your Life by Hay and needed something new to read!

Quote:
He has seen the Secret once, he thinks he doesn't have to watch it again. Then I am too embrassed to watch it again with him in the room so I watch it in a different room and then when he catches me, I feel like I am doing something wrong :
Why are you embarassed? My DH didn't even manage to watch the whole thing!

He got a call from work in the middle (he gets calls around the clock). It hasn't stopped him from being totally on board, really into it, and manifesting all sorts of stuff. It just seems to come more naturally to him.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#21 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 01:20 PM

shameless linking from another board inc! http://www.frontiernet.net/~jimdandy...ls/blessed.htm

Now that that's done... I'm so glad to see the new people jumping in here! Please, no matter how many pages come along, know that everyone is welcome any time!! It isn't exactly a linear thread where "if I missed the first 50 pages, the last 5 won't make sense."

So jump in any time! (I hope I get this on the first page, LOL)

'DOH! first post on the second page. :
#22 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 01:26 PM

I feel way better this morning!

I went back to the other board and I'm glad I did because one of the girls had post about her job (that she manifested last year on her TreasureMap) and what she does and answering to others questions about the pay she told them that she don't know how much, that she don't know how she will manage or where it will go but that she is thriving and that is what counts right now because she's so happy doing what she does and she lives her dream so who cares about tomorrow?!! And I felt my vibration going up, up, up! I remember them being a little skeptical when I introduce the Treasure Map to them last year... many did one and she's the one who was the most enthousiast about it and, naturally, she's the one with the most astonishing results!

Now I'm manifesting Health for DD2 and looking for something natural or homeopatic to help her clear the mucus - she purr like a kitten when she breathe... So off to the Health Board to see what I can find!

Valérie   
#23 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 01:55 PM

Are there really already over 20 posts on the March thread when it's not even March yet!!???

We REALLY need our own sub-forum!!! :
#24 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 02:19 PM

Would you be willing to change the title?

I really think it's more beneficial to have a weekly thread.....like March Week #1 rather than a month.

We've already seen so many people hesitant to jump in, and people's questions that get lost.

The purpose of the thread is for support, help and sharing....and if we're not doing that....perhaps changing it to a weekly will help?!?!

Any thoughts?
#25 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post

I really think it's more beneficial to have a weekly thread.....like March Week #1 rather than a month.

We've already seen so many people hesitant to jump in, and people's questions that get lost.

The purpose of the thread is for support, help and sharing....and if we're not doing that....perhaps changing it to a weekly will help?!?!

Any thoughts?
I agree, but I suspect they won't let us do that. The LOA threads aren't very popular with the mods from what I've seen, to be totally honest with you.
#26 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 02:25 PM

Hi! I was popping in and out in Feb, but I don't think I introduced myself, did I? I don't think so. It was a wee bit overwhelming, and I don't expect to keep up with every single post this time either, but when I do read I find so much inspiration and I enjoy sending beautiful creation vibes out to all of you!

I am Mom to ds 6 and dd 2 in PA, we love the Secret and clearing out all of our old stuff to make room for the new!

I am a student of healing arts, right now somatic body psychotherapy has my name on it, and will be attending http://www.goddard.edu healing arts program in the fall.
Then, I am planning on going to grad school at Naropa (fingers crossed).

When the Secret came around I felt as though I understood LOA in a new way, it has been a key to unlocking my own personal power and my own belief in myself (which is my power). I think that is what keeps me coming back to these threads, lots of women believing in themselves and each other. It is very exciting, and it's revolutionary! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuremapper View Post
All ideas for quick house sales are welcome!
I was raised in a Catholic home and really love Saints. I feel like they are/were beings who mastered the human experience and are now available to help us in our own path to mastery! When we put our home on the market in July a WHOLE LOT OF DRAMA (I MEAN A LOT) took place, not directly due to the house, the house was just another piece of the story.
Anyway, I was inspired to bury a St Joseph statue in the front yard. I rushed to do it before leaving for an 8 hour car trip.
On the trip the next day, I started to see and hear St joseph's name all over the place. There were signs for St Joseph's church, St Joseph's College, St Joseph everything! We were listening to a bio of Tomi De Paola (name not coming to me at the moment, but it is an awesome audiobook that he reads.) his families church was St Joseph's, they were saying the name St Joseph all the time.
ANYWAY, I was like "ok, I hear you! I KNOW THAT THE SALE OF MY HOUSE IS TAKEN CARE OF!" The vibes were very high the whole drive.
When we got to our destination I called to inform DH that we had arrived safely, and he told me we had an offer on the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Please, no matter how many pages come along, know that everyone is welcome any time!! It isn't exactly a linear thread where "if I missed the first 50 pages, the last 5 won't make sense."

So jump in any time! (I hope I get this on the first page, LOL)

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmama View Post
Are there really already over 20 posts on the March thread when it's not even March yet!!???

We REALLY need our own sub-forum!!! :
I totally agree!
#27 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post

Any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
I agree, but I suspect they won't let us do that. The LOA threads aren't very popular with the mods from what I've seen, to be totally honest with you.
I think this is a great idea.
I don't understand what the big deal is at all. I really don't think that the monthly thread supports everyone. It is way to overwhelming.
I like the idea of a weekly thread. It would still be 50 pages by the end of the week, but at least we could start over on Sunday.
#28 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 02:33 PM

I like the idea of a weekly thread too! But I suggest we check with the moderators/admin first, because whenever someone starts a new LoA thread it gets folded into the monthly (or some other existing thread) so there are obviously expectations around how many threads should be here on this.

Melanie
#29 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 03:00 PM

Just subscribing!! Hope I''ll have time to post later today. :

new members!

#30 of 620 Old 02-28-2007, 03:06 PM

I was afraid this would be a few more pages by the time I got back to the computer this morning!

Welcome to those joining us!

So, does anyone here use the Holosync program? I think last month's thread was where I got the original link. I have been listening to the sample I got and really like it. I think I might purchase it for dh and I to both listen to ...

And, I need to go buy Louise Hay's book, but if someone has time, would you (whomever it is that has time) post her affirmation for sinus infections/sinus pressure? I've managed to manifest a minor sinus problem (I don't think it's an actual infection as I don't have a fever, but it's definitely sinus pressure/congestion ... ). Thank you much!

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page