Your Wish is My Command - LoA March 4-10 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning everyone. Today is a wonderful day and something amazing is about to happen.

Melanie offered to do some PM listening and affirming above for another Mama. Yesterday I was feeling like I really need someone who understand LoA who will listen to me brain dump (read: hear every boring or disturbing detail of my situation) and help me figure out what I should be focusing on. Right now I feel like we are stuck in something and there isn't a way out without someone getting hurt. I know there is a way out, but since I can't think of what it is, I don't know what to manifest. Ugh. Maybe I should just focus on a postive end for everyone involved? But what if it is better if it doesn't end? AUGH! Would someone please just tell me what we want?
#362 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:45 AM

Kerry! PM me your brain dump and I'll see what I can do.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#363 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Banned

Still here, listening and feeling the love.

Low vibration today --- doing what I can to lift it. I am so grateful it is so far from the lowest I have been at different points in my life ---

...but still reaching for higher. Send some love vibes folks

Thanks
#364 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Kerry! PM me your brain dump and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
#365 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:49 AM

Oh, and I would start by asking yourself "what do I want?" or "where should I focus for the highest good of us all?" and listening for the answer. You do know what to do. You just have to open yourself up to the inspiration.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#366 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 10:52 AM

CC... : : : :

The good news is, as you say, the 'new' lows are nowhere near the old lows, and it is my experience that the bouncing back is faster, too!

Have you done a list of your favourite things? How about taking a vacation to the place of All Good Things? I love to just sit and think about all the yummiest of goodness that I have experienced, or intend to experience. MMmmmmm.

Melanie
#367 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Thanks so much Melanie, just feeling the love helps!

I am going to a place of gratitude -- my issue is financial really at this point -and I am really reaching for the feeling of abunance and of gratitude because I truly am fortunate compared to like 95% of the world --- I am on the internet for goodness' sake!!!

This situation is temporary -- at times it is just difficult to see past the moment but I am doing my best!!

Thank you for listening!

Tara
#368 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk4two View Post
I can do this. And I totally believe it is possible, just not likely.
Everytime you add...not likely....you are attracting something other than what you want.

Quote:
For the event to happen, someone else would have to have a miraculous change of heart. I am not including them in my affirmation, though, just the event itself. (More like a life changing experience.
Everyone has free will. No matter what you do, you cannot change another. Instead of focusing on them having a change of heart...why not manifest greater understanding of the situation or guidance to help you feel better regardless of what the other person does.

Quote:
One thing I am afraid of is that if I hope for this too much, or believe it might indeed happen, that if it does not I will be devastated. I'm afraid to really hope for it.
When we get into that feeling of doubt, what we want is not able to come to us because we are not in a place to receive it.
#369 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:10 AM

I need some affirmations for more energy. I'm so tired I feel like I'm pregnant (which is literally impossible, so don't ask, LOL).

I'm plum tucker-ed!
#370 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post

Low vibration today --- doing what I can to lift it. I am so grateful it is so far from the lowest I have been at different points in my life ---

Thanks
Quote:
Thanks so much Melanie, just feeling the love helps!

I am going to a place of gratitude -- my issue is financial really at this point -and I am really reaching for the feeling of abunance and of gratitude because I truly am fortunate compared to like 95% of the world --- I am on the internet for goodness' sake!!!

This situation is temporary -- at times it is just difficult to see past the moment but I am doing my best!!

Thank you for listening!

Tara
Tara, just adding my voice of love and support. I really admire that you're being so deliberate with your low feelings. I need some help with that at this time in my life, so thank you for showing the way.

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#371 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:20 AM

Amris, How about a switchword like
ENERGIZE

Or an affirmation like,
"I have the energy to do everything I choose."

And...perhaps rest a bit and nurture the messages your body is sending you.
"I listen to my body and rest when I need to."
#372 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 AM

Quote:

It is temporary...because it is what you have manifested in the past. Your energy shift is creating new wonderful things for each new moment.

Money flows easily.
#373 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Banned

Thanks so much for your support Celeste, it really does mean so much along with everyone else's!

I suppose I am learning every day that those feelings of hopelessness or of lack don't serve me in any way. Sure, I do believe everyone deserves a pity party now and again but in the long run, it doesn't deposit money in my account (which our issue at the moment) so I suppose gratitude, and visualization, and hope help me feel empowered in a way because if I can't control my financial situation at the moment (literally this moment, I do have control to change it and am actively in the process!) I have the power to react to it --- I am not saying it is easy -- it is not easy or glamorous buying diapers with change but I am grateful for the change and grateful that we have so much in our lives to be thankful for --- (please don't throw tomatoes because I don't cloth diaper )

This is only temporary and shall pass. We are actively taking measures every day to move towards financial freedom. We are living in a mindset of gratitude and abundance, we are taking inspired action to bring the flow of abundance to us... we are doing our vision boards and gratitude journals and everyone is healthy and happy and we are not without food or shelter or the few "frivolous" things that enrich our lives (like a CD player and computer etc) --- dh gets paid this Saturday which is only days away and he has three gigs this month paying at least $100 each ---

Also, all those clients who are in the process of actively seeking my wise counsel

I am so grateful for the client I do have already!!

With a vibration that rises by the hour,

Tara
#374 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
Yesterday I was feeling like I really need someone who understand LoA who will listen to me brain dump (read: hear every boring or disturbing detail of my situation) and help me figure out what I should be focusing on. Right now I feel like we are stuck in something and there isn't a way out without someone getting hurt. I know there is a way out, but since I can't think of what it is, I don't know what to manifest. Ugh. Maybe I should just focus on a postive end for everyone involved? But what if it is better if it doesn't end? AUGH! Would someone please just tell me what we want?
Feel free to pm me if you'd like....or pm a few of us and get a few different perspectives on things.

Instead of feeling stuck....feel like you are moving forward.
You can manifest anything...if you don't know what...make it simple like "I am happy for today."

Focusing on the highest good for all is really a great idea.

Something will come to you. Perhaps if you take a little time to yourself...quiet your 'thinking' brain and just be....something will come to you.
#375 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:37 AM

I have a question. I apologize if this is somewhat redundant or something. Uh, anyway.

Isn't there someone here who said they write children's books, or like, early/pre-teen aged books?

I want to convert a couple of Messages into children & preteen books. However... I don't want to do it myself, LOL.

So, I thought, if I was remembering correctly, and not just totally off my cracker, whoever it was that said that might enjoy helping to convert a couple of these stories into longer stories so they can sell individually.

Or... not. :
#376 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:56 AM

Amris, I would *love* to help with the writing side of it, but I don't do illustrations at all. Not sure which side of things you're looking for?

Melanie
#377 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 11:58 AM

Ok, I need some good vibes pointed in my direction pretty please! I posted before about my brother, the addict. Let's just say this morning has been full of drama and not-so-nice-feeling conversations with him and my mother. <sigh> I going to go hang with the kids and try to get back to that great-feeling place so I can move on to some emails I've been looking forward to writing!

Melanie
#378 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Amris, I would *love* to help with the writing side of it, but I don't do illustrations at all. Not sure which side of things you're looking for?
Writing, in particular.

I want to turn them into young people's books. A little less advanced than, say, Nancy Drew, but more advanced than See Spot Run. Maybe 20 page mini-novellas.

The children's ones are difficult for me over-all. I hate to say this, but my vocabulary is REALLY advanced, and I don't honestly have a concept whatsoever of how to word things for a kid's reading abilities.

Coming up with the story isn't really ALL that rough.... putting it into acceptable vocabulary perameters is, however...

And some of them are not appropriate for anything more than "toddler" type stories, I think.

Buzzo, for example, would be a great toddler/kid book. Not so great as an expanded story, though.

However, I recently wrote one about a kitty that didn't get chosen for a home. That one would make both a great toddler book, AND a more advanced children's book.

Make sense?
#379 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:08 PM

Captain Crunchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
So lesson learned: When I get a "craving" for something, everybody I know is going to hear about it
Thanks for the story - I'll have to make sure *not* to tell everyone my cravings and instead focus on my craving to be a healthy weight

Quote:
Shannon, I am really enjoying your posts and watching your transformation. Very inspiring!
Thanks This thread is so very cool and I'm getting so much out of this. More than the movie or anything else, seriously

Quote:
... I met mine on vacation
I'm feeling inspired to tell my story too I mentioned that I had gotten dumped that May. Well, I was having trouble finding a new job and in August I had just moved to an apartment above my Grandmother's house (cheap rent ) I was trying to find a job and a friend told me I should go with her to a huge, yearly, week long medieval recreation event. I said no, I don't have a job, I shouldn't spend the money, blah blah, blah. Well, she talked me into it. Once there, I met my dh. He and I were in the same medieval group but for whatever reason, I hadn't noticed him before (we had spoken once for about 5 minutes). Though apparently, he thought I was cute : but I was with the other guy so he couldn't do anything. So for whatever reason, it took driving 8 hours away and spending a week in a tent dressed in medieval garb to notice this really cool guy

Meanwhile, HE had been feeling down about his life and was deciding to quit his job and move to Seattle (where he had lived for awhile) to live with a friend. He had just about talked himself into that when I arrived at the event. Single The rest is history We fell in love pretty much immediately, were engaged two months later and married the following May.

That friend is no longer in my life. She and I had many differences (read: she annoyed me, ) and my dh (who also knew her) didn't like her at all. But she was the one who got me to go to that event and meet my dh so I'm thankful to have known her

I've always felt our getting together was a bit "meant to be". It was very cool the way it unfolded and how quick it was. I guess now I'm looking at it with LOA eyes. Being dumped by the other guy, which was horribly traumatic at the time (especially since we had the same friends and they all meant well in telling me alllllllllllll the crap he was saying about me) was actually a blessing. I wouldn't be with Mr. Wonderful now if I had stayed with Mr. Totally Not Right For Me (which I was desperate to do at the time). He was hot, what can I say, I'm human
#380 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
: I think I manifested a DDDDC Yesterday (yesterday!) I was looking at this thread and realized that every person on the page but me had a DDDDC. I wasn't down about it or negative, I was just noticing and thinking "I'd like one".

And today I suddenly have one I have no idea what it's in relation to but it sure makes me smile Thanks whoever did that
I think it's from the conversation you and Devon were having about your *magic mirrors*!
#381 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
I have a question. I apologize if this is somewhat redundant or something. Uh, anyway.

Isn't there someone here who said they write children's books, or like, early/pre-teen aged books?

I want to convert a couple of Messages into children & preteen books. However... I don't want to do it myself, LOL.

So, I thought, if I was remembering correctly, and not just totally off my cracker, whoever it was that said that might enjoy helping to convert a couple of these stories into longer stories so they can sell individually.

Or... not. :
ME ME ME!
#382 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:

Thanks

(You should be getting a package in the mail from me soon!)
#383 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Ok, I need some good vibes pointed in my direction pretty please!
Here's some for you Hang in there! No, wait, don't just hang in there. Thrive!

Quote:
I hate to say this, but my vocabulary is REALLY advanced, and I don't honestly have a concept whatsoever of how to word things for a kid's reading abilities.
Don't. Don't worry about it, seriously. Write what you feel driven to write and then maybe give it to some people to take a look at and make suggestions.
#384 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I think it's from the conversation you and Devon were having about your *magic mirrors*!

Ooooooooooh yeah! Ok, forget the magic mirror. I AM that hot - my DDDDC says so
#385 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Ok, I need some good vibes pointed in my direction pretty please! I posted before about my brother, the addict. Let's just say this morning has been full of drama and not-so-nice-feeling conversations with him and my mother. <sigh> I going to go hang with the kids and try to get back to that great-feeling place so I can move on to some emails I've been looking forward to writing!
#386 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Writing, in particular.

I want to turn them into young people's books. A little less advanced than, say, Nancy Drew, but more advanced than See Spot Run. Maybe 20 page mini-novellas.

The children's ones are difficult for me over-all. I hate to say this, but my vocabulary is REALLY advanced, and I don't honestly have a concept whatsoever of how to word things for a kid's reading abilities.

Coming up with the story isn't really ALL that rough.... putting it into acceptable vocabulary perameters is, however...

And some of them are not appropriate for anything more than "toddler" type stories, I think.

Buzzo, for example, would be a great toddler/kid book. Not so great as an expanded story, though.

However, I recently wrote one about a kitty that didn't get chosen for a home. That one would make both a great toddler book, AND a more advanced children's book.

Make sense?
Oh, chapter books! Even better!!

Melanie
#387 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

Melanie, I am sending love and warmth and peace your way -- thinking of you and knowing you will return to that high vibration soon --

and *hugs*
#388 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Don't. Don't worry about it, seriously. Write what you feel driven to write and then maybe give it to some people to take a look at and make suggestions.
You know what, I agree with this. If you read a couple books targeted at the age group you'll get a feel for it, and I bet you would do an amazing job!!

Melanie
#389 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Banned

Oh also, my mom deposited $40 in our account today --- all I had to do was ask ---

That will more than get us through until Saturday!

((((so grateful)))))
#390 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 12:22 PM

Quote:
You know what, I agree with this. If you read a couple books targeted at the age group you'll get a feel for it, and I bet you would do an amazing job!!
I don't have time. Bottom line. I am extremely focused on my Messages of Love. I want someone to co-author with me so that I can maintain that focus.

It all boils down to the combination of not knowing age-appropriate vocab, and not wanting to bother with figuring it out, and wanting the books to happen but wanting my own focus to be on the primary books of Messages of Love.

So, I want it to be "Written by < Someone >, based on the Messages of Love series by Am Ris".

so there you have it.

And it looks like two of you have volunteered. So if you're willing to share, I'll get the stories to you that I want re-done and you can work out who'll do what.

No pressure here, but I don't want it to be a kind of "I'll work on it once a month in my spare time" kind of deal, so if it will be for one of you, please let me know, and I will still work with you, but predominantly with the other person. Hopefully, we'll find a comfort zone agreeable to us all.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page