Your Wish is My Command - LoA March 4-10 - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does it mean anything if you feel "foggy in the head" and spacey? This morning I went to the ATM and when I took out the card, I thought I put it in my wallet like always do. But when I needed my card again, it wasn't there. Then I spent 15 mins in a panic state trying to find my card and realized it fell almost under my seat in the car. Then I bought a lottery ticket and thought I put it on my desk and then was again in a panic state trying to find it, and finally after 15 mins, I did. I keep losing things and then not finding things and being in this panic state all day, so far.

Any input is greatly appreciated
#422 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
Yeah, that's probably why they put that segment on "after the show" instead of in the show. I don't think she was desperate, I think technically she was bitter But hey, neither are that big a deal. I can understand her reaction. I don't think she was willing to be vulnerable on national tv on a huge show, which makes sense to me! What Lisa Nichols said to her was beautiful, but it may have been unwise to say "Desperation stinks" in the way that she did... because while it's true that no one can label you it all depends on what you believe... still, when something's "on Oprah" it adds a lot of energy to it! So hey, I guess she wasn't willing to be labeled as desperate and so she popped that out of her experience by making sure that segment would be edited out of the show. It is too bad it didn't work out though, cause it's an interesting subject, loa and dating.
That's what I felt too - I didn't think she was "desperate", but her extreme reaction to the word made me wonder a bit. When I was listening to Lisa it never ocurred to me she was saying the other woman was desperate. She was talking about herself, but the woman immediately took it as a finger being pointed at her which makes you then wonder if she's "protesting too much".

You know, maybe when she told her friends she was going to be on Oprah someone joked about her being "desperate" and it stuck with her.

Now, I wish they had focused more on gaining a healthy body I wouldn't mind more examples of that (hint hint!)

Nicholas'Mom, I don't know what foggy headed means per LOA but for me it usually means I'm stressed out or sick (or about to be sick). Be nice to yourself! Which I guess is always good advice
#423 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 03:23 PM

I thought about my *thing* that I really want all evening. I believe that this can really happen. I even had a very emotional dream in which it came to pass. Maybe that's a sign.

This morning I visualized 2 appointments that I was reluctant to go to. Both happened very much like I visualized. It was very exciting. I need to work on this one event more & some affirmations, so I will pm you KoalaMama.
#424 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Nicholas'Mom, I don't know what foggy headed means per LOA but for me it usually means I'm stressed out or sick (or about to be sick). Be nice to yourself! Which I guess is always good advice
Thanks maybe that's it
#425 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
I like James Ray but, uh, not in that way He, Canfield and Beckwith were my favorites.
Didn't watch Oprah, but I love Beckwith and Lisa Nichols. They both bring their own perspective but they both exude so much love. I like Joe Vitale also, but I don't get the same love vibe from him.
#426 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM

Hi

I havent been around because I had such a great beginning of the week - my days were so full that I never got here.

Yesterday went downhill, and now Im trying to get my buzz back. Ive just read backwards a few pages and that helped.

So anyone know something magically wonderful about the number 7 (besides luck)? Today, the 7th, of the 2007th year, I am 37.... hmmm, gotta think of something reeeaaally affirmative !!!!

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#427 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
Didn't watch Oprah, but I love Beckwith and Lisa Nichols. They both bring their own perspective but they both exude so much love. I like Joe Vitale also, but I don't get the same love vibe from him.
I don't feel it from him either, though I like him. HOw can you NOT like all of them really?

But I think, besides Beckwith (or course) and Nichols (whom I adore : ) Bob Proctor is my fave.

He's got the gentle grandpa-ish thing going and that makes me feel loved.
#428 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
Am I the only one who thinks James Ray is a hottie?
I've seen his website and ordered some of his email lessons. The "look" he had on Oprah was a much nicer, cleaner look than what he has in his lessons. lol I just like that look better. I hope he maintains that style, lol.

Aside from that, what I like about him is his lips. I can read lips....so....those are what I notice more than anything...and I really like how his lips move....
#429 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:10 PM

Hey, is anybody subscribed to the Abe-Hicks weekly cds? If so, have you noticed when you usually receive them?
#430 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskiasmom View Post
Hi

I havent been around because I had such a great beginning of the week - my days were so full that I never got here.

Yesterday went downhill, and now Im trying to get my buzz back. Ive just read backwards a few pages and that helped.

So anyone know something magically wonderful about the number 7 (besides luck)? Today, the 7th, of the 2007th year, I am 37.... hmmm, gotta think of something reeeaaally affirmative !!!!
:

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#431 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:23 PM

Happy Birthday Saskiasmom

Quote:
I like Joe Vitale also, but I don't get the same love vibe from him.
Me too. I like what he has to say but don't feel the love. Feeeeeeel the love. Heh, why is that making me giggle? Wasn't that from a movie?

Wait, now my brain has segued into "Show me the money" : Wheeeeee! I'm so fruit loopy today
#432 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
I think he's cute, and I think he knows he's cute. I noted on Oprah's "after the show" that he's single, and I think he's putting those vibes out there!
OMG---- Does he know I'm single??!?!?!

Could we tell him I'm single???
#433 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Banned

saskiasmom happy birthday!!!!

James Ray doesn't do it for me either though I like what he has to say and whatnot --- now give me Michael Beckwith about 15 years ago and you're talking Not that I'm an ageist or anything but he is a *tad* too old for my romantic sensibilities now (besides AfricanAmericans *usually* age super well so he could even be like 10 years older than I think he is ) ....

He was my favorite speaker too... Lisa Nichols didn't stand out too much to me in The Secret because I had the Hicks' version and she wasn't a big role in that one though what she said was cool.... she speaks a lot more in the new version without Esther Hicks (they needed someone to say what EH said in a roundabout way)

There was no one actually that I *didn't* care for, just people who resonated more --- that crazy physicist guy, the SHE WONT LET ME DO THAT guy was hilarious and my husband and I have commented on "what if he was your grandpa he would be AWESOME" and stuff....

Okay, who was that Payple ear amayshed heew eee leeeen eeeep ceeeaaaah paaaaaaaaaaax (people are amazed how I line up car parks...say it out loud ) guy? He was the only Australian in there and his overall tone and such didn't match the others --- RB's brother in law who got a kick out of the thought of being in a film perhaps?

Regardless, we have gotten a lot of mileage out of making fun of him (in a lighthearted good natured way of course) cuz I can do a mean Australian accent
#434 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Cassiopeia

Have you considered changing your siggie, to
"The Case For Remaining Intact"
#435 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
Okay, who was that Payple ear amayshed heew eee leeeen eeeep ceeeaaaah paaaaaaaaaaax (people are amazed how I line up car parks...say it out loud ) guy? He was the only Australian in there and his overall tone and such didn't match the others --- RB's brother in law who got a kick out of the thought of being in a film perhaps?

Regardless, we have gotten a lot of mileage out of making fun of him (in a lighthearted good natured way of course) cuz I can do a mean Australian accent
David Schirmer. He was actually posting on the "official" Secret message board (at Powerful Intentions) for a while. I don't know if he still does, because now that I found you ladies, I don't visit there much any more.
#436 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

eh....?

I think someone has too many windows at mdc open

...or i am missing something...

Both have happened to me so I can't tell
#437 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_mom View Post
Does it mean anything if you feel "foggy in the head" and spacey? This morning I went to the ATM and when I took out the card, I thought I put it in my wallet like always do. But when I needed my card again, it wasn't there. Then I spent 15 mins in a panic state trying to find my card and realized it fell almost under my seat in the car. Then I bought a lottery ticket and thought I put it on my desk and then was again in a panic state trying to find it, and finally after 15 mins, I did. I keep losing things and then not finding things and being in this panic state all day, so far.

Any input is greatly appreciated
no real advice, but wanted to offer a . when i am feeling scattered, i line up about 5 switchwords, and say them over and over, and it always works.

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#438 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
eh....?

I think someone has too many windows at mdc open

...or i am missing something...

Both have happened to me so I can't tell

I think I'm missing something.
Are you referring to my post, which was in response to your post (I think)? :
#439 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Oh, I loved him! I swear the "I keep getting chicks (the way he said it) in the mail (though he said "mayul")" is probably the #1 quote that goes through my head when I think of that movie, Yes, I know all that inspirational stuff and I'm stuck on getting "chicks in the mail" I loved his smile too. He seemed like such an upbeat, happy kinda guy

Have you guys seen the sticky that FullofGrace compiled for LOA? It's here in the spirituality forum, at the top. It's amazing!
#440 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I don't feel it from him either, though I like him. HOw can you NOT like all of them really?
Quote:
There was no one actually that I *didn't* care for, just people who resonated more

yes exactly, I like all of them. There aren't any that I didn't like. Just that Lisa Nichols and Beckwith personally resonate with me the most.
#441 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
OMG---- Does he know I'm single??!?!?!

Could we tell him I'm single???
He needs to know!!!!!!
#442 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:28 PM

ok who got their Master of The Secret email for this week?

Guess who is the speaker?

James Ray :
#443 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:32 PM

Well, he has sure created a vibe of energy coming from this thread, hasn't he?!?!?
#444 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 PM

Quote:
ok who got their Master of The Secret email for this week?

Guess who is the speaker?

James Ray :
I get the emails on Sundays.
Doesn't everyone, or does it depend on when you signed up?
#445 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hula View Post
I have no idea, I just got mine. And I : must admit that I haven't listened to any of them yet. I am too busy listening to other stuff. But I've been downloading them for later.
#446 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hula View Post
I get mine Wednesdays.
#447 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
Am I the only one who thinks James Ray is a hottie?
You are obviously not the only one who thinks he's a hottie! I think so, too. I love his voice/accent, and his enthusiasm. DH teases me about it quite unmercifully. But then, he has a bit of a crush on Loral Langemeier (financial advisor in the film -- she's the one with the quote about "money comes easily and frequently to me") so he can't say too much.

MsChatsAlot, you definitely need to go to one of those free seminars!
#448 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 06:05 PM

Whew! I have anxiety, and something has come up in an area that is important to me that has set that off--that could hardly be better suited to set it off!

I talked myself down (or up?) considerably. Which is kind of amazing in and of itself. But does anyone have any advice from this point? I'm sort of... slightly positive and still freaked. Is there anywhere I can just kinda swaddle my mind with positivity for about 30 min, til the anxiety has given up?

Hm... I think I'll go watch some of those vision videos on youtube for now. But more ideas are much appreciated!
#449 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 06:07 PM

Ok; WHERE DO Y'ALL FIND TIME FOR THE UPLOADS/DOWNLOADS, PHONE CALLS, BOOKS, OPRAH SHOWS (was this a show from this week? is this a weekly gig now?) : : : Seriously, my house is a sty, I dont watch TV, and I can barely keep up here!

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#450 of 927 Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 PM

Ok so I walk upstairs and look at my treasure map that I made last spring. What I do see? "Get Exactly what you want, nothing less. And yes exactly was underlined

I'm so there. So here it is Exactly! I post on a Law of Attraction forum hosted by someone that practices and understands Law of Attraction. Where I am supported, and encouraged in my dreams and manifestations. I am surrounded by people that are working Law of Attraction in their lives from parenting to career, spiritually and interpersonally. Where we work together for the common good of all members, a true commune-ity.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page