Your Wish is My Command - LoA March 4-10 - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-07-2007, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And one more thing (for now -- I DO have a lot of catching up to do). Annikate, I can SOOO relate to your frustration with losing things on your website. I've been having the same recurring techical difficulties when trying to record my pre-birth communication CD. I just finished my fifth (and beautiful!) attempt only to have some error and it couldn't be saved. I was quite perturbed, but not enough to kick another hole in the wall like before , and realized I was getting "INSTANT" feedback from the Universe that this recording wasn't quite right. So instead of recording this meditation and marketing and selling it just to find it's not quite right, I figure this is THE FASTEST way to find the right path. Doesn't feel good at the time, but it feels better than the alternative. I think you already solved this problem, and Amris said something similar. Just wanted to say I agree and I'm so there with you.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2007, 10:09 PM

Last thing, really! I LOVED seeing the pics posted! Annikate, what a gorgeous redhead, Devon -- you're a hottie McPrettie! CC-- you're an angel incarnate (it's sooo obvious!).

You can sorta see me if you scroll down to the bottom of this page:
http://www.lovefrombaby.com/kate-street.html

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

Old 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
I need some affirmations for more energy. I'm so tired I feel like I'm pregnant (which is literally impossible, so don't ask, LOL).

I'm plum tucker-ed!
I don't exactly do affirmations for energy, but I do tell myself often that "I am full of energy and I just can't wait to ____" (whatever is the next thing I have to do) -- it totally works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
T

Also, all those clients who are in the process of actively seeking my wise counsel

I am so grateful for the client I do have already!!

With a vibration that rises by the hour,

Tara
And she is grateful for you!! Everyone, hire Tara to be your life coach! She KICKS ASS! (I am so happy and grateful that Tara has lots of clients but still has plenty of time for me )

Quote:
Writing, in particular.

I want to turn them into young people's books. A little less advanced than, say, Nancy Drew, but more advanced than See Spot Run. Maybe 20 page mini-novellas.
I'm not a writer but I'd be glad to read them over when they're done-- as a preschool teacher, I consider myself an expert on these types of books and what kids like and don't like (hint: it's usually the total opposite of what we as adults like! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
I've always felt our getting together was a bit "meant to be". It was very cool the way it unfolded and how quick it was. I guess now I'm looking at it with LOA eyes. Being dumped by the other guy, which was horribly traumatic at the time (especially since we had the same friends and they all meant well in telling me alllllllllllll the crap he was saying about me) was actually a blessing. I wouldn't be with Mr. Wonderful now if I had stayed with Mr. Totally Not Right For Me (which I was desperate to do at the time). He was hot, what can I say, I'm human
Oh, I just ADORE these stories!!!

Quote:
Ooooooooooh yeah! Ok, forget the magic mirror. I AM that hot - my DDDDC says so
Ok, forget my earlier redundant reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Will come back to read. : Going to "Monkey Joe's", the jumping place to bounce off inflatable rubber walls with ds!! and our homeschool group. Sending love and peace your way.

Pat
Well, THAT sounds like oodles of fun! Can grownups do it too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
Am I the only one who thinks James Ray is a hottie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
I think he's cute, and I think he knows he's cute. I noted on Oprah's "after the show" that he's single, and I think he's putting those vibes out there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Hear that Devon?
Read my mind

Quote:

I'm not a huge JR fan but I have to say that I'm liking him more and more. I think he's kinda cheesy. Like if he weren't rich he'd be driving an old beat up Chevy and wearing dirty jeans and have no job. And his *hotness* factor is not enough (imo) to make one say, "who cares?"

ETA: Not that there's ANYthing wrong w/beat up cars and dirty jeans. Oh, and greasy hair.
I go back and forth between "Oooo, he's cute" and "He's a little cheesy" and "Doesn't he ever let anyone else talk?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
OMG---- Does he know I'm single??!?!?!

Could we tell him I'm single???
:
Old 03-07-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
Last thing, really! I LOVED seeing the pics posted! Annikate, what a gorgeous redhead, Devon -- you're a hottie McPrettie! CC-- you're an angel incarnate (it's sooo obvious!).

You can sorta see me if you scroll down to the bottom of this page:
http://www.lovefrombaby.com/kate-street.html
Thank you You're so cute! What a great smile!! And I LOVE your hair!

We missed you!!

Quote:
And one more thing (for now -- I DO have a lot of catching up to do). Annikate, I can SOOO relate to your frustration with losing things on your website. I've been having the same recurring techical difficulties when trying to record my pre-birth communication CD. I just finished my fifth (and beautiful!) attempt only to have some error and it couldn't be saved. I was quite perturbed, but not enough to kick another hole in the wall like before , and realized I was getting "INSTANT" feedback from the Universe that this recording wasn't quite right. So instead of recording this meditation and marketing and selling it just to find it's not quite right, I figure this is THE FASTEST way to find the right path. Doesn't feel good at the time, but it feels better than the alternative. I think you already solved this problem, and Amris said something similar. Just wanted to say I agree and I'm so there with you.
Mercury comes out of retrograde tonight, I think. Stupid planet. :
Old 03-07-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
I don't exactly do affirmations for energy, but I do tell myself often that "I am full of energy and I just can't wait to ____" (whatever is the next thing I have to do) -- it totally works.
Oooh, ooh! :
Old 03-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Banned

Thank you so much for the kind compliments Katest and Devon! Very much appreciated and totally made my night!

Quote:
Me too. I connect with wisdom, not youthfulness
Me too.

In this abundant universe I don't feel it is an either/or situation though.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
(I am so happy and grateful that Tara has lots of clients but still has plenty of time for me)
ah Devon, you know what they say, you never forget your "first"

PS speaking of hotties there are some on this thread for sure wowzers kate, devon, terri --- haven't seen anyone else's pic.. oh I've met Tara in person (the other one!) and she is puuurty too...this law of attraction stuff sure *attracts* some beautiful people har hary har ...

I am so cheesy sometimes
Old 03-07-2007, 10:33 PM

I had to post something while I was catching up so I could finish for the day Although I am only on page 3 (100 posts per page) so far. You ladies are keeping me busy! I only read up to page 4 on Devon's thread, and then realized I was waaaaaaaay behind on this one, so decided to skip the rest and see how far I can get here. I learn so much from everyone, I hate to skip anything, but I am ready to join in a little I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
I have found a really cool visualization to do. I am imagining myself organizing my house: with magic! I wave my hands around, and things float to the right place or get cleaned and put away or something. But actually my hands are less than a foot away and the motions and feelings are overall not that different from the regular way of doing things. Yet it feels powerful to me whereas if I visualized myself doing this stuff and actually touching everything it would key into my resistance.

Whew, all this inner psychic work is tiring though!
I love : this! I am going to have to try it at home. And I think sometimes this does happen a little. I think about the things that need to get done and when my dd and I get home, my dh has left for work already, but finished half the list! I am so happy and grateful for a husband who contributes to the household chores!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post

but i do think there is something to be said for letting things marinate before you take action. i went to a great class on newborn consciousness last fall and the teacher was talking about how there's always a pause before a big burst of action--in the birth process, in physical development, etc. you've got to build up the energy. it may look like nothings happening, but if you interfere with the pause then you really mess things up
I like to ruminate quite a bit about something before taking action. I gave up thinking of it as procrastination a while back. It just feels better to think of it as considering my options, plan of execution, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
Well, I found a couple minutes to do the placemat exercise this morning; first attempt, ds interrupted, but then dh was reading him a book, and I seized the moment. There's very little on my side and a lot on the Universe's side, including getting the kitty to use the box, and getting me into a good mood. And I am feeling a lot better than yesterday....
Can someone explain the placemat exercise to me a little, or maybe point me to a link about it? I am not sure I completely understand it.

Quote:
Recently that movie was playing in a kids' consignment shop where ds and I were, and I caught the part with the dancing chimney sweeps, and then Mary Poppins takes the kids inside and their dad is all sputtering and demands that she explain herself. Mary turns around, with a big smudge of soot on her cheek, and says Let me make one thing clear; I never explain myself!"

dsd says when she was little (she's 14 now) Mary Poppins was her favorite movie because there was no bad guy.
I can't remember who said this but we love Mary Poppins at our house too. I like to pretend I am her as well, she does so many fantastic things. And it totally agree, the magic cleaning of the house is JUST like Mary Poppins. I think when I get home we'll be singing A Spoonful of Sugar!

Quote:
Hey, in the decluttering that ShannonCC has inspired me (to procastinate) about, , I had been pondering "Do I need this? Am I using this?", BUT, I like "Does this bring us joy?" instead. That'll get rid of a bunch more stuff that is clutter and hoarding.
Pat
This is great too. We are *always* clutter clearing at our house. I dont know where everything comes from, but we have a yard sale every year. Mostly, it's helping dh part with things that he previously wouldn't part with, and definitely looking at things and asking a series of questions about our feelings about them would help the process. Might make it go a tiny bit slower , but it would be helpful for him to examine why he wants to keep that broken vcr

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
"All is well. Everything is working out for our highest good. Out of this situation, only good will come. We are safe." ~Louise Hay
This is a nice one as well!

Thank you everyone for the words of wisdom.

My success story for the week is that I manifested a new dresser for dd. She had grown out of her old one and I kept hoping one that would fit in her room would come up on freecycle. For some reason I decided to check craigslist too, and found a perfect sized one that looks to be in great condition! And we are picking it up tonight, and it's free!!!

My challenge for the week is gratitude. I am working on making a gratitude journal and made a list. I had a book club with some girlfriends on Monday and had a good time discussing the book, but when I left all I could think about was how much I really wanted to live in a house that was as nice as everyone else who was at the book club. I really had a hard time with it, b/c driving home I was freaked out about hosting all these women at my home after being at their places. I know that is my feelings and not theirs....anyway, this week, that's my task. I am so happy and grateful now that I can be at peace with the house we live in. I am so happy and grateful for the shelter our home gives us.

Okay, that's my really long rambling after days of catching up
Old 03-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremontmama View Post

My challenge for the week is gratitude. I am working on making a gratitude journal and made a list. I had a book club with some girlfriends on Monday and had a good time discussing the book, but when I left all I could think about was how much I really wanted to live in a house that was as nice as everyone else who was at the book club. I really had a hard time with it, b/c driving home I was freaked out about hosting all these women at my home after being at their places. I know that is my feelings and not theirs....anyway, this week, that's my task. I am so happy and grateful now that I can be at peace with the house we live in. I am so happy and grateful for the shelter our home gives us.

Okay, that's my really long rambling after days of catching up
(emphasis mine)

Just posting again to let you know I completely know that feeling -- completely --- and I am working through that too -- what has been helping as well as gratitude is doing the best I can with what we have -- we rent our apartment but I have decluttered so much, made the best use of the space, and decorated it to convey (hopefully ) a place of peace, comfort, warmth and which reflects us as people ---

Still though, I have those issues because most of my friends/aquaintances are a lot more *well off* financially than we are but I figure ya know what, if they are the type to judge me based on where I live, then it's probably good to know sooner than later so I can ditch them

but yeah, gratitude helps A LOT with that, being grateful and aware that in our somewhat smallish 2 bedroom rental apartment we are living better than about 90% of the world -- and that ours is a home, no matter that we rent or that it is smallish or whatever the case may be -- we laugh and share meals and conversation and it smells like a home and feels like a home and it is where I birthed our daughter.

*hugs*

Way to go on the dresser too!!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
eh I'm in my 40's so no problem
Quote:
Me too. I connect with wisdom, not youthfulness.

Pat
I hear ya oh-wise sister-mamas!

Quote:
I have another brief moment, so a couple more comments.

My next journey leads me to Florida, mamas! I'll be there in a couple of weeks for a couple of weeks. I know there are many in FL. Anyone near Clearwater? That's where I'll be. I'd LOOOOOVE to hook-up!
I would so love to see you! I'm about 2 hrs. away but used to live only 20 min. from there. Will you have any free time? Will you be there on a weekend?
Quote:

Mercury comes out of retrograde tonight, I think. Stupid planet. :
That made me . Stupid planet.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:44 PM

This is the kind of movement I like to see!

Quote:
And of course, I thought of all of you mamas when I was in a hawaiian coffee-shop that had Mahalo posted everywhere (did I spell that right, Devon?) and when I "happened" to come across The Secret book at a checkout counter just when I was wishing for something inspirational to read. So, ya'll were with me.
You did! Isn't it the BEST word? Sounds like a manifestastic vacation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamama View Post
I am asking for some guidance in order to understand more. During my pregnancy with my dd, I had hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) (beyond severe morning sickness). Before I became pregnant, I had envisioned a very healthy pregnancy...feeling great and continuing being very active. I never had it in my mind that I would get morning sickness let alone hyperemesis (didn't even know what that was).

My first question is how do you explain this in relation to LOA? Second question is: if I prepare my body/mind before my next pregnancy will I be manifesting it this time around?
I have nothing inspiring to say at all, but I am also super curious about this! :

Quote:
I only read up to page 4 on Devon's thread, and then realized I was waaaaaaaay behind on this one, so decided to skip the rest and see how far I can get here. I learn so much from everyone, I hate to skip anything, but I am ready to join in a little I think.

Can someone explain the placemat exercise to me a little, or maybe point me to a link about it? I am not sure I completely understand it.
First of all, I just LOVE seeing my name in print! What is that about?

The Placemat exercise is AWESOME! It's so easy. Make a 2-column "To Do" list, with all the things on the left being what you will definitely do today, and the things on the right being everything else, for the Universe to do.

For example, one day I put "Rinse salt and snow cr@p off my car" on the Universe's side and we got a short little non-predicted rainstorm! People you are supposed to call/email will call you, other people will step in and do things, etc etc.

I also put "Make fun plans for the weekend" and had one of the funnest and busiest weekends of my life, including a completely unexpected dinner invite from an old friend!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:47 PM

Cassiopeia and Isamama!
You'll find lots of here!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:

First of all, I just LOVE seeing my name in print! What is that about?

The Placemat exercise is AWESOME! It's so easy. Make a 2-column "To Do" list, with all the things on the left being what you will definitely do today, and the things on the right being everything else, for the Universe to do.

For example, one day I put "Rinse salt and snow cr@p off my car" on the Universe's side and we got a short little non-predicted rainstorm! People you are supposed to call/email will call you, other people will step in and do things, etc etc.

I also put "Make fun plans for the weekend" and had one of the funnest and busiest weekends of my life, including a completely unexpected dinner invite from an old friend!
I love seeing my name in print too. That's why I'm a writer. Maybe you're a writer-in-waiting. Now there ya go! Take your trip around the world and then WRITE about it!

I also love the Placemat exercise. It works. Every single time. Something about writing it down . . .
Old 03-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Banned

Okay I feel led to explain something now that it has been mentioned a few times regarding age. Let me say that I have always identified with people older than myself and many of the closest friends I have ever had were people who had joined the planet before me -- I respect and honor wisdom and *usually* don't see things in terms of age at all -- with the michael Beckwith convo I was acutally being tongue in cheek and trying to be funny but I realize that I may have (without any intention or forethought) insulted a few wise, beautiful women on here who I respect so much

I am sorry if I caused anyone to feel like that at all It was not my intent at all and maybe I am being sensitive and no one thought a thing about it but I thought I would put it out there and say how I felt.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 PM

Quote:
(emphasis mine)

Just posting again to let you know I completely know that feeling -- completely --- and I am working through that too -- what has been helping as well as gratitude is doing the best I can with what we have -- we rent our apartment but I have decluttered so much, made the best use of the space, and decorated it to convey (hopefully ) a place of peace, comfort, warmth and which reflects us as people ---

Still though, I have those issues because most of my friends/aquaintances are a lot more *well off* financially than we are but I figure ya know what, if they are the type to judge me based on where I live, then it's probably good to know sooner than later so I can ditch them

but yeah, gratitude helps A LOT with that, being grateful and aware that in our somewhat smallish 2 bedroom rental apartment we are living better than about 90% of the world -- and that ours is a home, no matter that we rent or that it is smallish or whatever the case may be -- we laugh and share meals and conversation and it smells like a home and feels like a home and it is where I birthed our daughter.
*hugs*

Way to go on the dresser too!!
Ah, thank you for validating me so quickly!
I bolded the part that really resonated with me. I feel that when I am at home, for sure! We are so cozy and able to enjoy each other's company and really just pretty darn happy most of the time. I just forget sometimes. Thank you again for the insight.

And I forgot to mention, I love the idea Amris of a book. I am looking forward to it coming out. And CaptCrunchy, the forward is very nice and eloquent as well.

I hope I am not being tooooo forward, I havent posted much, but since reading so much, I feel like I know everyone, but you dont know me yet

Oh, and here is a link to a photo of me with my dd.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...bM2jZw1YsWLCOA

(I hope that works )

(btw, everyone here is so darn cute! I get good vibes from each and every one of you when I saw the photos you shared)
Old 03-07-2007, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Okay I feel led to explain something now that it has been mentioned a few times regarding age. Let me say that I have always identified with people older than myself and many of the closest friends I have ever had were people who had joined the planet before me -- I respect and honor wisdom and *usually* don't see things in terms of age at all -- with the michael Beckwith convo I was acutally being tongue in cheek and trying to be funny but I realize that I may have (without any intention or forethought) insulted a few wise, beautiful women on here who I respect so much

I am sorry if I caused anyone to feel like that at all It was not my intent at all and maybe I am being sensitive and no one thought a thing about it but I thought I would put it out there and say how I felt.
I'm 40 - does that count as old?

You didn't insult me at all CC! Don't even worry about it. When I was in my 20s all my *best* friends were in their 40s. I always had older friends too and now that I'm *older* I'm finding many of my friends to be much younger.

Funny how that works. I think it's b/c I like to think of myself as enlightened and wise so when I was younger I was seeking like-minded people for wisdom, now that I'm older I'm seeking like-minded people for ummmm . . . wisdom still?

Geez, I have the reason in my head but now can't articulate it at all.

Okay, I got it! (And you older mamas help me out) I think it's b/c enlightened beings realize there is no such thing as age.

How does that sound?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned

WOW fremont that smile is amazing... what a beautiful woman you are! Your smile though is out of this world, so warm!!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm 40 - does that count as old?

You didn't insult me at all CC! Don't even worry about it. When I was in my 20s all my *best* friends were in their 40s. I always had older friends too and now that I'm *older* I'm finding many of my friends to be much younger.

Funny how that works. I think it's b/c I like to think of myself as enlightened and wise so when I was younger I was seeking like-minded people for wisdom, now that I'm older I'm seeking like-minded people for ummmm . . . wisdom still?

Geez, I have the reason in my head but now can't articulate it at all.

Okay, I got it! (And you older mamas help me out) I think it's b/c enlightened beings realize there is no such thing as age.

How does that sound?
Pfft Terri ya baby... my best friend for the past 15 years (met him when I was 16) is 43....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:04 PM

Tara-- got your email and replied -- you're in for it, woman! Can't wait to read more from you in the morning

Quote:
Let me say that I have always identified with people older than myself and many of the closest friends I have ever had were people who had joined the planet before me -- I respect and honor wisdom and *usually* don't see things in terms of age at all --
ME TOO!! Ever since I was very young I have been great friends with older people... some of my bestest best friends IRL (and here, obviously!) are 15 years older than I am. I'm 25, by the way. I think we must be old souls or something.

Quote:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...bM2jZw1YsWLCOA

(I hope that works )

(btw, everyone here is so darn cute! I get good vibes from each and every one of you when I saw the photos you shared)
I love the shape of your eyes-- how exotic and beautiful! And what a great smile!

Quote:

How does that sound?
I hope so... I wouldn't want to be that "young and stupid" girl who just annoys everyone with her naivete :
Old 03-07-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Pfft Terri ya baby... my best friend for the past 15 years (met him when I was 16) is 43....
Your dh?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
WOW fremont that smile is amazing... what a beautiful woman you are! Your smile though is out of this world, so warm!!

: thanks! I was thinking the same thing about your new photo. I actually just looked at my photo again and thought, wow, look at my forehead!

And thanks everyone, for answering my questions, I am usually a thread killer or invisible poster everywhere else here, so I like participating in some back and forth! You ladies rule!

I am so happy and grateful for the LoA and the Secret!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmama33 View Post
James Ray is offering FREE seminars and FREE teleseminars. Yep, free. Go sign up!
All of the ones around me are "sold out".

Quote:
I'm so tired I feel like I'm pregnant (which is literally impossible, so don't ask, LOL).
Oh, silly, have you learned nothing in all of this? Nothing is impossible!

Quote:
The children's ones are difficult for me over-all. I hate to say this, but my vocabulary is REALLY advanced, and I don't honestly have a concept whatsoever of how to word things for a kid's reading abilities.
This sounds like fun to me. I enjoy writing and have needed a "boost", so I'm going to think about writing a children's book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hula View Post
Check out this class that's being offered at the local junior college:
That's so cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Hi!
If she was a partner or a friend, I would just let her be... Your choices, your life! Go and makes your experiences... without me...

So far, she takes no responsibility for her actions/choices... it's always MY fault, or DH's fault, or a friend's...
Just out of curiosity, has she watched The Secret? It might help things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
Am I the only one who thinks James Ray is a hottie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Nope. Not alone in that at all! I think he's yummy, and I love listening to him talk!
I love him- I couldn't keep my eyes off of him the first time I watched The Secret. Something about his voice is so soothing to me. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk4two View Post
I thought about my *thing* that I really want all evening. I believe that this can really happen.
Not to pressure you or anything, but is there a reason you're being vague about this? I completely understand if you're just being private about it, but sometimes people keep things to themselves for fear they'll "jinx" it or get negative responses or something. That won't happen, promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Cassiopeia

Have you considered changing your siggie, to
"The Case For Remaining Intact"
I've recommended this to a few people.

Quote:
I think I'm missing something.
Are you referring to my post, which was in response to your post (I think)? :
h man...as if this thread wasn't confusing enough!

Quote:
Oh, I loved him! I swear the "I keep getting chicks (the way he said it) in the mail (though he said "mayul")" is probably the #1 quote that goes through my head when I think of that movie, I loved his smile too. He seemed like such an upbeat, happy kinda guy
I loved him, too. He makes me giggle. He seems like a generally happy, bubbly person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskiasmom View Post
Ok; WHERE DO Y'ALL FIND TIME FOR THE UPLOADS/DOWNLOADS, PHONE CALLS, BOOKS, OPRAH SHOWS
Honestly? The truth?

I have no kids yet. I currently have no job. I'm pretty nocturnal, so I go to sleep around 4-5 am and wake up around noon- 1 pm. The rest of the time- I'm here. I occasionally get out of the house or get up and clean, but for the most part- I'm here.

I even eat in front of MDC :

Quote:
I don't think there's enough 'sides' to James Ray to go around, based on his reviews here.
I'd be willing to take his lap :

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 03-07-2007, 11:13 PM

Speaking of what we all look like . . . and sorry that I've forgotten, but who was the beautiful mama on one of our first LoA threads who looks like Reese Witherspoon?

And here's a better picof me - I don't really like the one I posted from Bella. I look at it every day and think, I need to change that.

Ah, even age doesn't outweigh vanity.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 PM

So, nobody responded to my earlier DDDDC post....anybody gonna fess up?

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 03-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Your dh?
Nah, he is actually about 7 1/2 years my senior (I'm 30 in May, he is 38 in December) May/December romance get it har har... but our age has never been an issue -- once in a while he will be all... "remember this and that" (current event) and I am like, uh, I was 4....granted he would have only been 11, but much clearer memory of such things. Other than that, nope...

My best friend who is 43 is a world class guitarist and super guy. We met when I was about 16 and he was gosh nearly 30 --- I was hosting an open mic night at a local coffeehouse as I was/am a poet etc and he played there. We have been best friends for years and years -- he lives out west now but we see eachother whenever he visits his family in Orlando and whatnot...

My other good friend I actually *stole* from my mom who is 65 This woman is a bit younger than my mom but is about 50 and we hit it off sooo well.. I even introduced her to The Secret and she is ALL ABOUT IT...

I'm not trying to be all "see I'm cool, I have friends older than me" I just really want to make it clear I meant no disrespect with my Michael Beckwith comment.... He was the one who resonated with me the most in The Secret actually and I think he is way awesome and would be honored to be his friend. I was merely speaking of my preference romantically, and fortunately I already have a dream marriage so Rev. Beckwith will have to suffer with a broken heart I suppose... them's are the breaks, sorry pal
Old 03-07-2007, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
I was always taught that proper DDDDC etiquette is to not tell.

BTW - it wasn't me.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:19 PM

Quote:
A
Honestly? The truth?

I have no kids yet. I currently have no job. I'm pretty nocturnal, so I go to sleep around 4-5 am and wake up around noon- 1 pm. The rest of the time- I'm here. I occasionally get out of the house or get up and clean, but for the most part- I'm here.

I even eat in front of MDC :
Are you sure we're not the same person?

Quote:
Did you NOT read my extra long multi-quoting response before? Geez. :
Old 03-07-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
I'm not trying to be all "see I'm cool, I have friends older than me" I just really want to make it clear I meant no disrespect with my Michael Beckwith comment.... He was the one who resonated with me the most in The Secret actually and I think he is way awesome and would be honored to be his friend. I was merely speaking of my preference romantically, and fortunately I already have a dream marriage so Rev. Beckwith will have to suffer with a broken heart I suppose... them's are the breaks, sorry pal
I you!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
I was always taught that proper DDDDC etiquette is to not tell.
Oh, whatever! I like to know myself, so therefore I tell. Or not... just hint really hard It makes me feel so good that my makes people happy
Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 PM

Even though you guys are cracking me up and making me I'm off to finally spend some time w/dh :

The girls are BOTH asleep!

User Tag List