Your Wish is My Command - LoA March 4-10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The new thread so I can link it in the sticky!

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

#2 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 03:25 PM

You guys just have to come over to this thread Amris started in PG on

What if Today.....
#3 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:15 PM

I found this interesting in relation to obstacles to LoA:

Celebrate Misery!
Even about misery you can take an attitude of celebration. For example: you are sad — don’t get identified with sadness. Become a witness and enjoy the moment of sadness, because sadness has its own beauties. You have never watched. You get so identified that you never penetrate the beauties of a sad moment. If you watch, you will be surprised at what treasures you have been missing.

http://www.osho.com/main.cfm?Area=Ma...u=OshoZenTarot

Pat

I have a blog.
#4 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:22 PM

I had a realization. This is probably old news to everyone else, but here it goes anyway.

Regarding fear:

Today, I've changed my request regarding getting rid of fear. I think it was James Arthur Ray's comments in his interview in the Masters of the Secret thing that tripped the switch for me.

Instead of asking to be rid of my fear, today, I choose to ask to see reality more clearly. Because in reality, I have nothing to fear, but fear itself. Therefor, if I see reality more clearly, I will understand clearly why I have every reason to be happy, free, and filled with joy.
#5 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:23 PM

Changing our thoughts and using meditation (mindfulness) to manifest health:

Health, Meditation, and Dreams How is it that the body begins to feel light after the deep and fast breathing in dynamic meditation?
It is true that the body will feel light after this meditation. It will be so because our consciousness of body is one of heaviness. What we call heaviness is nothing more than our awareness of the body. The body weighs heavy on a sick person even if he is skinny and wiry. But a healthy person, even if he is a heavyweight, carries his body very lightly. So it is really our body-consciousness that feels like a weight on us.

Pat

I have a blog.
#6 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post

Health, Meditation, and Dreams How is it that the body begins to feel light after the deep and fast breathing in dynamic meditation?
It is true that the body will feel light after this meditation. It will be so because our consciousness of body is one of heaviness. What we call heaviness is nothing more than our awareness of the body. The body weighs heavy on a sick person even if he is skinny and wiry. But a healthy person, even if he is a heavyweight, carries his body very lightly. So it is really our body-consciousness that feels like a weight on us.

Pat
LOL, look which one I got:

Quote:
Only if your meditation has brought you a light that shines in every night will even death not be a death to you but a door to the divine. With the light in your heart, death itself is transformed into a door, and you enter into the universal spirit; you become one with the ocean. And unless you know the oceanic experience, you have lived in vain. Now is always the time, and the fruit is always ripe. You just need to gather courage to enter into your inner forest. The fruit is always ripe and the time is always the right time. There is no such thing as wrong time.

Osho A Sudden Clash of Thunder Chapter 6

Commentary:

When the fruit is ripe, it drops from the tree by itself. One moment it hangs by a thread from the branches of the tree, bursting with juice. The next moment it falls--not because it has been forced to fall, or has made the effort to jump, but because the tree has recognized its ripeness and simply let it go. When this card appears in a reading it indicates that you are ready to share your inner riches, your 'juice'. All you need to do is relax right where you are, and be willing for it to happen. This sharing of yourself, this expression of your creativity, can come in many ways--in your work, your relationships, your everyday life experiences. No special preparation or effort on your part is required. It is simply the right time.
What a coincidence! :
#7 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:32 PM

I just posted a long ramble on the other thread so I've not much new to say at the moment, I suppose! Other than say how much I love Amris. What a great thread in PG!!!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#8 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
LOL, look which one I got:
Hmmm...on the left side menu, is "YOUR ANSWERS QUESTIONED" and the message remains the same. (I think).

Pat

I have a blog.
#9 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:39 PM

Quote:

What a coincidence! :

I love the OSHO Tarot cards for help to bring me into conscious thought.

Pat

I have a blog.
#10 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 04:49 PM

#11 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
Question: are we going to be able to multi-quote from one thread to another?
Quote:
I don't *exactly* know how to multiquote, I haven't tried it at home by myself, you know. BUT, after you click "quote", you should come to the post reply page and could copy all of the quotes with [*quote] stuff attached and repost in the new thread as a reply. And add your comments before copying or in reply in the new thread.

That sounds tricky, but possible. I might just go crazy and live on the wild side like Koala'a mama and try it! Here goes...

Pat
Hey, it worked!!

Pat

I have a blog.
#12 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 05:14 PM

for now. Just wanted to sub before things got too crazy.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#13 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM

(Multi-quoting from the old thread )

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
And...? What is wrong with them not thinking things through? What makes it reckless? Are they hurting others, or just doing something society might view as 'silly'?

From the outside, and with a judgemental 'here's how civilized people behave' view, it looks very reckless and more than a little ridiculous.
I agree, what exactly makes it "reckless"? Reckless to me means jumping off a cliff without a bungee cord, or saying "What the heck, we'll see what happens" and throwing yourself in front of a bus.

There's many ways to live- I for one hope, when I "settle down" and start having kids, to buy an RV and travel full-time. I've already received criticism for this ("Oh, that's a silly investment", "Traveling with kids underfoot will never work!"), but I don't care- I'm following my bliss and not their idea of "normal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Maybe this was all the universe lining you up to post about the one stroke stuff here on this thread.
Quote:
It's SO cool watching this stuff happen!
Just what I was about to say
Quote:
Question: are we going to be able to multi-quote from one thread to another?
Apparently, I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskiasmom View Post
If I am trying to manifest health, but find a high vibration thinking about other things, arent I manifesting those other things? That is, does the high vibration have to be tied to the thing you desire, like in the "feeling place", or can you *just* desire a resilient, functioning, fluid, free body but not think about it - is that what; look at it (my healthy body), love it, release it means?
I'm really not sure exactly what you're asking (my average schedule is going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 1pm, so I'm still a little fuzzy as it's still "morning" to me . But, I will say this: Put your order out and then forget about it. Then, reach for things that give you joy and bliss now. If you're not finding those things and being happy in the moment, it will be harder and harder to manifest more joy in your life.

Plus, if you're thinking about healing your body, chances are, on some level you're also thinking of all the things that are "wrong" with your body- so just stop thinking about it. Place your order, and go on finding joy in everything.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#14 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 06:46 PM

I was looking for a recap for this week's Lost last night, and came across this:

Quote:
Quite certain the car needed a new carburetor, the kid didn’t think it’d work. Cheech, ever the optimist, must’ve been a member of The Secret cult with all his positive thinking: “Having hope is not stupid! You’ve got to believe! Make your own luck!” And what do you know? The kid turned the ignition, and it worked. Always trust Cheech, man.
(from here)

I just giggled at it

It's funny how another group (er, excuse me, I guess we're actually a "cult" now ) might have taken offense and I just giggled. Because, as I was watching Lost, I was thinking, "Hey...this guy knows The Secret!"

I've actually seen so many things on that show recently that are very LOA-related. Just one more reason to love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
You guys just have to come over to this thread Amris started in PG on

What if Today.....
Going to see now. If Amris started it, I have the feeling it's just what I need today. :

Quote:
Instead of asking to be rid of my fear, today, I choose to ask to see reality more clearly. Because in reality, I have nothing to fear, but fear itself. Therefor, if I see reality more clearly, I will understand clearly why I have every reason to be happy, free, and filled with joy.
Interesting. As I said in my last post, I'm still fuzzy and not quite awake yet, but this gives me something to think about.

As for now, I'm going to take a shower to get rid of said fuzziness

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#15 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 06:58 PM

Quote:
I had a realization. This is probably old news to everyone else, but here it goes anyway.

Regarding fear:

Today, I've changed my request regarding getting rid of fear. I think it was James Arthur Ray's comments in his interview in the Masters of the Secret thing that tripped the switch for me.

Thank you for sharing because it is new news to me.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#16 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:

Regarding fear:

This is so deep. I have to think about it this way for sure.

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#17 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 08:06 PM

Fear rarely has anything to do with the present. In the present All is Well.

Pat

I have a blog.
#18 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 08:43 PM

Your words are so true WuWei.
#19 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
This is so timely. I was starting to doubt my ability to manifest something. I thought it was because maybe I didn't want it...but I realized it was more about feeling worthy or the fear around it.

I asked for more clarity and suddenly started to see the situation very differently than I had been the past few days! How freeing. Now, I am perfectly content regardless of the outcome...so through that clarity I have realized the positive in any outcome which means I am now in the very best place possible to receive.
#20 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Fear rarely has anything to do with the present. In the present All is Well.

Pat
Are you sure your name isnt Yoda?

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#21 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
This is so timely. I was starting to doubt my ability to manifest something. I thought it was because maybe I didn't want it...but I realized it was more about feeling worthy or the fear around it.

I asked for more clarity and suddenly started to see the situation very differently than I had been the past few days! How freeing. Now, I am perfectly content regardless of the outcome...so through that clarity I have realized the positive in any outcome which means I am now in the very best place possible to receive.

This speaks to me. I am going to now ask for more clarity about my situation and wait for the fog to lift. I know I will be peacfully experiencing my own perfect experience ASAP.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#22 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

I love the "all is well" comment -- I have heard that from Pat (among some other wise people) for a long time and I will tell you that really helps me a lot. I healed myself of anxiety among other things and it hasn't been an issue for years (thank God! I am so grateful!!) -- However, I am human and the little thoughts or fears pop up occasionally and that "all is well right in this moment" mantra as well as framing it how amris was saying has helped tremendously and changes my fears into calm almost instantly now --- with practice I will admit, but once you get it down, it is there forever!!!

I am pinching it off a bit today, I am not in a negative space, just feeling slightly overwhelmed.... one of the things I am working on (we are all works in progress, getting better all the time!) is the fact that I am a woman who likes speedy results. Now, there is nothing wrong with this if I am feeling great -- anything that feels good is drawing more in, however I find this quality brings me stress at times UP UNTIL NOW.... and I am realizing that there is great reward and lessons to be learned in a process that unfolds exactly how it should, unrushed and in its own time.

So I am taking the rest of the night off -- no working on my website, no working on my LOA primer, no thinking of the hows (which sometimes brings my vibration up quite a bit!!)... I am spending it resting my mind, my body, my spirit --- babe is asleep early (she didn't nap today as we were out all day) and I am simply going to veg the heck out.... without any guilt or stress or "I should be working on....."

There is nothing I "should" do, only that which I willingly decide to do with joy (or choosing to do something that I percieve needs to be done with joy in my heart)

Blissfully vegging out,

Tara

Love you women!
#23 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 10:39 PM

my update:

the reason I haven't been around alot the last few days is because dh and I started watching Lost on video, we are watching from season 1 ( we just started season 2) so we are on a Lost marathon where all we do is get up to go to the bathroom and eat .

Ok not totally true, yesterday we went to Tuscon for the day so i did get out of the house and away from the tv this weekend.

I am making use of the time by working on my baby blanket and I'm currently about 1/2 way done. And the best part is I'm of course getting lots of affirmations since I am still doing them each stitch. Will post pics when it's done.
#24 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskiasmom View Post
Are you sure your name isnt Yoda?
I am almost as old.

Pat

I have a blog.
#25 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 10:50 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:

It is true that the body will feel light after this meditation. ...
When I clicked on your link, and then selected Meditations, I came to a list of several meditations. To which were you referring? It sounds cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
I agree, what exactly makes it "reckless"? Reckless to me means jumping off a cliff without a bungee cord, or saying "What the heck, we'll see what happens" and throwing yourself in front of a bus.
I think of reckless as doing things like driving drunk. There is a bit of self destructiveness or of not caring how your actions effect others.

That to me is totally different that going in the direction of your dreams, knowing that you lead a charmed life and that the details will work out.

Quote:
But, I will say this: Put your order out and then forget about it. Then, reach for things that give you joy and bliss now. ....
Plus, if you're thinking about healing your body, chances are, on some level you're also thinking of all the things that are "wrong" with your body- so just stop thinking about it. Place your order, and go on finding joy in everything.
I was listening to a Hicks pod cast today and she said something to the point of how to do this could all be taught in a very short seminar:

Choose a thought that feels good. Good bye!

In other news....

I manifested an iPod! I had heard of them but didn't know anything about them, then a few weeks ago I started becoming curious, asking questions and looking things up on the net. I told my DH that I wanted one for my b-day, which is about a month away. He travels a lot with his job, and while changing plans yesterday he passed an iPod vending machine in an airport! (I didn't even know that iPod vending machines existed). Anyway, he swiped his ATM card, selected the one I wanted, it came out the shoot, and he gave it to me when he got off the plane! Isn't that cool? The thing I wanted was on his way home to me!

I'm having a wonderful time loading 80s pop music and stuff from Hay House Radio on my iPod. It is like a little magic machine that I can wear and raise my vibration

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

#26 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I am almost as old.

Pat
No such thing as age.
#27 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 11:04 PM

Linda! I am totally in love with my MP3 player! I've been listening to HayHouse stuff, the Masters of the Secret downloads, all kinds of groovy audio books... It's what I do when I'm nursing the little guy to sleep, and I've had many a night falling asleep with someone cool and inspirational chattering in my ear. LOVE IT!

The yoda stuff is too funny!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#28 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 11:08 PM

Oh, bugger. A new thread??

Eh, f*** productivity. I am going to play!! I am dying to start my What If on the other thread...

And then my vibe will be super high so I can work on Celeste's baby gift and watch a brand new Desperate Housewives!!
#29 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
Oh, bugger. A new thread??

Eh, f*** productivity. I am going to play!! I am dying to start my What If on the other thread...

And then my vibe will be super high so I can work on Celeste's baby gift and watch a brand new Desperate Housewives!!
You must be drunk! j/k
#30 of 927 Old 03-04-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
You must be drunk! j/k
Well, I was AT a ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE! What do you EXPECT?!

In fact, if my stupid drama queen ex-boyfriend hadn't got his negative energy cr*p all over, I'd be rockin and rollin right now...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page