Join Date: May 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Annikate... It's ok not to want to feel great about your mother. If you're coming from a place of disempowerment about that, then maybe you just need to be angry or frustrated for a while. Just reach for the feeling that feels like a relief from where you are/were, and then keep going with relief, going with relief, going with relief. That's answering the call of your inner being. No big jumps required!
You know I was talking w/my Inner Spririt last night about it and when I asked what I'm supposed to do to heal this relationship IS said, "Nothing. Heal yourself."
Funny, b/c I had doubts last night that it really was a message from IS yk? But now I know it was! What a relief!
OK, I decided to follow Chasmyn's good example!
20 good things about my life now:
1) I have lots of interesting challenges
2) I’ve learned to stay more positive
3) I’m becoming a better parent
4) Dh and I have a much better relationship
5) I’m seeing the benefits of decluttering
6) I’m learning not to waste time
7) It’s making me much more conscious than I would be if everything had worked out by accident
8) I’m letting go of patterns that affected me for most of my life
9) I’m really having to think about what I want to do
10) I can’t lie to myself
11) I’m learning to be a better teacher
12) I’ve learned to cook
13) I’ve learned so much more about everything this way
14) I’ve been inspired to write a lot
15) I’ve started blogging
16) I’ve had to be really honest with myself
17) I’ve been reminded that there’s always more to learn
18) I’ve had to really examine my beliefs and spirituality
19) I’ve reconnected with friends like C, S and C
20) I’ve learned to move beyond envy and into action
21) I‘ve discovered the wonderful women of MDC
22) I’ve learned that it’s all good, because it’s all learning
23) I’ve had to step outside my box
24) My world has been greatly expanded
Wow. That was quick!
|34 members and 8,184 guests|
|Augustapricot , aylasebmom , Bare2015 , bluefaery , captain optimism , elliha , Hkidman , ibejimother , incorrigible , ismewilde , japonica , katelove , LiLStar , Linda on the move , lyra33 , MasiyM , mckittre , MeepyCat , Milk8shake , MylittleTiger , neemoomommy , Nini878 , oaksie68 , rubelin , SandiMae , sarafl , sciencemum , shantimama , tournesol|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|