March 18-24 Manifesting Mammas, stop in and say hi! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-19-2007, 04:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone know of anyone who successfully rid themselves of food allergies/sensitivities using LoA? I would so love to be able to eat some of the yummy stuff you mamas are always talking about, but have a problem with dairy and grains. I miss those treats you ladies are having! I don't know even how to begin with this one, other than the switchword "BE" :P

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2007, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuremapper View Post
I am really grooving on this thread! This is just the energy I need right now. Thanks for putting it out there! I'm on a wild ride -- we sold our dumpy house in a week and close in just a few short days. In the meantime, I am using a computer at a hotel! Now I want to figure out what to do about buying a new wonderful house, fast. I did find a house I love, but I am concerned about the price. Things are going very easily and very quickly right now, and some wishes I have had for a long time have come true with great ease.

On a sadder note, I need help connecting with a lost cat.

And back to happy notes, can someone suggest how to find a feng shui consultant for the new house?

Thank you for your help.
My cat went missing for 11 days a while back. I kept looking out my back door everyday expecting to see her. I put up signs and went to the pound. Just as I was about to give up on her coming back I was also dealing with another emotional crisis (so to speak). I had a break down on my DH's shoulder about it and suddenly my DS alerted us to our lost cat sitting by the back door. It was amazing and I believe a sign that the crisis would resolve in time. A few month later the "crisis" resolved itself. Not as soon as I wanted, but when it needed to.

Just wanted to give you my story and some hope. I never knew my cat could live w/o us for that long, but everything is possible.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 03-19-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
I can so relate to this and it made me smile to read it -- dh is a wonderful man but due to some things, namely part of his upbringing -- he was taught (by fil) that basically shows of emotion or anything "touchy feely" or getting in touch with your spirit or whatever was to be suppressed and to be ignored and shameful etc ---

Through healing from that in his own way (and I like to believe with my help and love) he is really coming into his own so to speak ...
Us too! DH was taught to be tough and a man and etc etc etc. I've shown him and told him that I enjoy it when he shows me his emotional side and while he still plays tough I do get a glimpse now and again of the soft side of DH.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 03-19-2007, 11:18 AM

Morning, Wonderful, Beautiful, Incredible Mamas!! First my multi-quoting, then my gushing of love all over you wonderful sisters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
In this analogy Canfield talks about accidentally driving with the emergency brake on and how it makes it harder.

The Hicks' call it removing the trees in your path. Same thing. We need to learn how to remove the things that block us, break out of our comfort zone, and get out of our own way!
Momtwice -- this is a wonderful analogy! Thanks so much for quoting (and for pointing me in the direction of my next book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
This coming week, I have a phone appointment with Teresa Robertson, who is going to help me connect with my babies. I'm so grateful to have a new tool at my disposal at a time when I am striving to regain my certitude about my ability to get pregnant. And, Amris, I'm paying for the session, by-the-way.
CELESTE!!!!!!! If possible, I may be more excited about this appt than you are!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled you are doing this!!! And I looked at that link -- it's wonderful (and so similar to some of the prebirth experiences I had!). I think this will be GREAT for you, will clear up a lot of confusion, will provide clarity and a sense of peace. Yayyy!!! I can't wait to hear all about your spirit baby!!

I've mentioned Walther Makichen and his book, "Spirit Babies." He does the same type of work and it's sooooo powerful. Please do keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
Amris, you silly thing. We all love you! I think it's important for us to be able to be genuine here, right? If we didn't post about the challenges we're overcoming, I think we'd be missing the point.
Absolutely! Remember, we work through the crap to become crapless!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmama View Post
Last week my job was advertised. EXACTLY as I requested it....part-time now with the potential to be full time in a few years.

I was like but also : at the same time.
Dharamama -- that is incredible manifesting! Good for you! And if it turns out it's not for you, you've at least learned how easy you can manifest things! Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
I don't think it can be preordered yet. They have to send me a copy first, so I can okay it.

I ordered it last week, so maybe the end of this week or early next week.
Amris, they ABSOLUTELY can be pre-ordered! Just because you don't have them in hand doesn't mean you can't sell them! My dh has pre-released stuff MONTHS before they were ready and done very well. You can bet as soon as my Pre-Birth CD goes into production, I"ll be pre-releasing it. Heck, I bought a book from Joe Vitale last DECEMBER that won't be available until JULY!! As long as you're upfront about when you *think* it will be available, you should ABSOLUTELY take pre-orders!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgirl View Post
Oh, and Celeste...that is wonderful about Theresa Roberts! I'm very intrigued by this whole spirit babies thing. Years ago a psychic told me I would have two children, a boy first and then a girl.
Weird, huh?
ABSOLUTLEY NOT WEIRD!!! Thanks for sharing. I love these stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
Instead of saying "Okay, from now on you guys will have to pay" say "Hey, you guys that already got it? Yoohoo! I'm open to receiving! :
And YES to this!
Quote:
See, that's the very problem right there... I don't have any way to explain what it is that I do.

Or at least, not without using words that make me absolutely, completely unnerved.
USE THOSE WORDS, AMRIS! Those are the type of words that sell. Though, I know how you feel since I'm selling a product along the same vein. I think this post, though, speaks of the blocks you may still be having. It wasn't so long ago you didn't want to speak of your gift to anyone. You're comfortable sharing it here with us now, but perhaps still wary of "making it public."
You're working through the blocks, Amris. It's moving along JUST AS IT SHOULD! You're doing great. We love you and believe in you.

Okay, now let me guuuuuuuush all over you mamas for your positive words, stories, wisdom, love, and support over my dream-house desire and ESPECIALLY for believing in Kate's World!

You guys have given me so much ENERGY!!!!And you've helped more than you know to make this house a reality for me!!!!!!THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

And I was wondering what I was going to do with all that space -- now I know I'll be housing the MDC community!!! You're all welcome in my house AND in my World!!! (And of course, you're all already there).

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ZOOOOOOMING NOW!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

Old 03-19-2007, 11:20 AM

Amris,

Maybe you could sit quietly and ask Your Source/The Universe/whatever you call it,

to help you phrase it.

The right words will come when it's time.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 03-19-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Sorry for plopping a huge chunk of negativity into the thread today.
Honey, this is why we're here! When someone else posts asking for help, do you sit and think about how pissy it is of them to be negative on our thread? Of course not! You shower them with LOVE!!! That's what we're doing for you, too. Allow it in, and believe you deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
But, I also want to add my own experience, and this is just a different thought, not necessarily applicable in your situation -- I believe you need the perfect thing at the perfect TIME. I have known for a few years now that I wanted to travel. I'm a teacher, and every spring I say I am quitting and traveling, but by June I always want to go back just "one more year". Well, this year, I KNOW it's the right time. I feel so strong and wonderful and awesome about it and I have absolutely NO doubts!!
THIS!! This right here is about being aligned before taking action! When you feel this good, it can't help but be wonderful!

Quote:
I don't think it can be preordered yet. They have to send me a copy first, so I can okay it.

I ordered it last week, so maybe the end of this week or early next week.
Yes you can.

There are two ways to do the lulu thing. You could have people purchase direct through lulu, which gives them a bigger cut and means you have no work to do!, or you could buy the books in bulk yourself and then ship orders directly. If you're having lulu fulfill the orders, you could still take pre-orders (and the money!) and then manually enter everyone's order yourself and have lulu ship when the time comes. If you're buying the books and shipping yourself - easy-peasy! Just take the money and ship when you're ready to do so. Either way, make sure you include enough for shipping.

Quote:
Hmmm, well, they're all google ads, so they're all short.

See, that's the very problem right there... I don't have any way to explain what it is that I do.

Or at least, not without using words that make me absolutely, completely unnerved.
Tara wrote a wonderful foreword for you. Pull something from there and use it as the intro on your site. If you can't find something in there that works for you in this format (maybe you aren't comfortable with the tweaking even), put out a request for someone to re-write the blurb on your site for you. That's how you got the foreword, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookietooth View Post
Anyone know of anyone who successfully rid themselves of food allergies/sensitivities using LoA? I would so love to be able to eat some of the yummy stuff you mamas are always talking about, but have a problem with dairy and grains. I miss those treats you ladies are having! I don't know even how to begin with this one, other than the switchword "BE" :P
How about imagining yourself eating all those things and feeling great? Do that for a while and your body could adopt that new belief pattern.

Soooo much more I feel I should respond to, but I have to go out!!! Gosh, I could spend the whole day on this thread.

Oh - one more quick thing! Some of the things I've needed to have line up so I could create the new forum are finally falling into place! I think I'm only days away! Whoot!

More later! I love you all!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 03-19-2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I don't have a specific example, per se....but I do believe it is possible.

I would approach it like this.....

First, seek to raise your vibration, regularly.
Second, affirm that your body is in perfect balance.
Third, start affirming that your body accepts all food. That your body takes the nourishment it can from every food and allows the rest to be expelled.
Fourth, I'd write the names of the foods on a small piece of paper and carry them on your body for awhile. Your body will get the vibration of them, just from holding the written word.
Fifth, imagine yourself eating the foods and feeling even better than ever. Imagine the strength and energy they will give your body and how wonderful and delightful they taste and are accepted by your body.
Sixth....when you feel you are particularly buzzing, when everything is going well and you feel you are really believing that you can eat it...try some.

It will take some effort to be able to sit down and eat the food with completely no fear...but I do believe if you are determined enough, it can happen. Keep me posted....this is an area of particular interest to me.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:38 AM

Food allergies have to do with feeling attacked vs. feeling safe. Our own immune systems think these foods are an enemy. That's a place to start.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 03-19-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
You know what? I think I have already done this! A few weeks ago I unknowingly ate some chips (they were veggie chips but after I ate them I looked at the bag and the 2nd ingredient was oat flour.)

That same night (it was Ash Wednesday) I went to church and received communion (NOT gluten free).

DD had absolutely NO reaction at all.

I didn't realize that I may have manifested that until right now! :

She is nursing only 2 times a day and I just assumed it was b/c my leaky gut was now healed but yk what? It's more likely that I manifested it isn't it!

WOW!!!!!

Thanks for posting and making me realize that!

If I can do it you can too!

Old 03-19-2007, 11:57 AM

Good morning ladies!!!

Wow- you take a couple days off and the thread explodes! I'm making it a point to stay up with this thread, or I let my manifesting slip. This is such a positive and uplifting thread, and I know it made me feel great last week. I had a great weekend too

What I'm manifesting this week:

A call saying that I've been hired at the position I interviewed last week.

For some reason I have this feeling I have $500 coming to me (really random feeling, I know!) So I'm going to keep that in my mind...

An affordable toddler bed for ds (he's one next month...I love co sleeping for the most part, but I think he's starting to get over it. I want him in my room still, but I think he needs his own bed- he moves around too much!).

Happy experiences throughout the week (how vague can I be?)

I'm actually having some issues maybe you guys can help me with-

I'm not sure what I want to get out of life. I always felt that I needed to reach certain goals...and now that I'm reaching them, I feel like I've run out of goals! That probably sounds really stupid...
I've wanted for years and years to buy a house...so I did. I've wanted to pay off my credit card debt...so I did. (This is all within the last few months since I started using LOA! Amazing!) I wanted to start my doula courses...so I signed up for them. I wanted more money...so I got a raise.

Do you reach a point where you should just be blissful? I'm not there yet for some reason, and yet I'm attaining all of my goals. I guess I'm just at this place where I realize that I need to find a deeper meaning in life and just be happy...and yet for some reason I feel like I'm always stressed. I think I must be doing something wrong.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's_mommy View Post
An affordable toddler bed for ds (he's one next month...I love co sleeping for the most part, but I think he's starting to get over it. I want him in my room still, but I think he needs his own bed- he moves around too much!).
I have a toddler bed that's been sitting here & I don't know what to do w/it. My neighbor was going to take it but now she's moving and really wants to de-clutter.

Do you live in FL?

Maybe we can manifest someone going from my house to yours that'd be willing to move it!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I have a toddler bed that's been sitting here & I don't know what to do w/it. My neighbor was going to take it but now she's moving and really wants to de-clutter.

Do you live in FL?

Maybe we can manifest someone going from my house to yours that'd be willing to move it!
That's so funny! I'm actually as far away from FL as I can be in the states (WA! )

Wonder if anyone is coming this way?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure what I want to get out of life. I always felt that I needed to reach certain goals...and now that I'm reaching them, I feel like I've run out of goals! That probably sounds really stupid...
I've wanted for years and years to buy a house...so I did. I've wanted to pay off my credit card debt...so I did. (This is all within the last few months since I started using LOA! Amazing!) I wanted to start my doula courses...so I signed up for them. I wanted more money...so I got a raise.

Do you reach a point where you should just be blissful? I'm not there yet for some reason, and yet I'm attaining all of my goals. I guess I'm just at this place where I realize that I need to find a deeper meaning in life and just be happy...and yet for some reason I feel like I'm always stressed. I think I must be doing something wrong.
I think I sort of understand what you mean. For me, it's like the leading up to the manifestation is SOOOO exciting. Then when I've manifested it, it's like, oh, okay. I've done that now.

Why don't you talk to your inner spirit and see where you're led? Meditate and listen.

You shouldn't feel stressed. THis is supposed to be FUN!

Why not just try manifesting that? Stress-free, fun-filled days and see what happens.

Old 03-19-2007, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, this is what I've decided to do. I'm going to see if I can use You-Tube to get myself some Message interested people.

The problem I have here is that I don't really like the way some people ask me what I do. Seriously.

People keep asking me, "who are you channeling?" Which makes me want to scream, "I am not channeling, I am not one of those whacky people!!"

Or people will ask me, "are you psychic?" and it makes me want to scream the same thing.

But there are two problems here. The first is that I don't think, for example, Lee Carroll is whacky, and he claims to channel. But in all honesty, I do think Hicks is (maybe more than) a bit whacky.

I just can't frame myself into that idea/picture. I just can't. And I don't receive any kind of a name. At all. Like Lee Carroll said he kept seeing a name of the being he is "channeling" and so did Hicks.

I don't. I just say whatever my intuition leads me to say.

Does this make me channeling? Does this make me psychic?

Am I whacky?? :
Old 03-19-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
That's so funny! I'm actually as far away from FL as I can be in the states (WA! )

Ah, too bad! We used to have a wonderful second hand kids' shop in town and I'd bring my stuff there and get credit. It was like trading really, but they closed last month.

I had the bed slated to go there. I'll put it up on freecycle.

It was never really used for anything other than a place for the girls to jump.
:
Old 03-19-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I think I sort of understand what you mean. For me, it's like the leading up to the manifestation is SOOOO exciting. Then when I've manifested it, it's like, oh, okay. I've done that now.

Why don't you talk to your inner spirit and see where you're led? Meditate and listen.

You shouldn't feel stressed. THis is supposed to be FUN!

Why not just try manifesting that? Stress-free, fun-filled days and see what happens.

That's sort of what I want to manifest- but everything I come across says you're supposed to be so specific! I don't really know what I want! There, I said it

I thought I knew what I wanted! I know the very superficial things that I want, but not the REAL things I want to get out of my life. I mean, I'm not going to be lying on my death bed and look back and go- you know, it's ok because I paid off all of my debt that one time. I can die happy now.

I want to have fun! I want to play with my kid(s) and be with my friends and just have a good time. I guess I've been so stressed out trying to make everything work, that I forgot how to have fun!

You know what? I want to manifest working less than 5 days a week. What a crock. Who's with me?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Okay, this is what I've decided to do. I'm going to see if I can use You-Tube to get myself some Message interested people.

The problem I have here is that I don't really like the way some people ask me what I do. Seriously.

People keep asking me, "who are you channeling?" Which makes me want to scream, "I am not channeling, I am not one of those whacky people!!"

Or people will ask me, "are you psychic?" and it makes me want to scream the same thing.

But there are two problems here. The first is that I don't think, for example, Lee Carroll is whacky, and he claims to channel. But in all honesty, I do think Hicks is (maybe more than) a bit whacky.

I just can't frame myself into that idea/picture. I just can't. And I don't receive any kind of a name. At all. Like Lee Carroll said he kept seeing a name of the being he is "channeling" and so did Hicks.

Am I whacky?? :

I know what you mean! Really! I am an intuitive (I honestly think we all are deep down, you just have to find it in yourself and most people do not). My dp makes me feel crazy because the word 'psychic' is looked at by most as being crazy. I really think psychic and intuitive are basically the same thing, intuitive just *sounds* less crazy to those who care.

Just don't care

You should feel so blessed to have harnessed this gift, and maybe just disregard those who don't see it that way?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:

Am I whacky?? :
You're an intuitive.

I've been meaning to post this for a while. There's a woman I talk to via telephone who calls herself an intuitive - - she's a medical intuitive but can read anything.

She does channel though.

Her business card reads,
"Offering intuitive guidance that is loving, supportive and direct."

Amris, I know this might sound kind of whacky, and I know it's more $ out of pocket, but why don't you call her?

I can tell you that she is absolutely awesome. She pegged exactly what dd needed when dd was only 8 or 10 months old. I did not implement any of what she said until many many months later when I went back and looked at my notes and little by little I took her advice.

Turns out, one of the biggest things that is helping dd is an amino acid blend. Her DAN doc prescribed this almost a year after this lady said that's what she needed.

I really need to schedule w/her again myself. So far, I've mostly talked to her about dd.

There aren't enough verbs for me to describe how amazed I am by her. (And other mamas have had the same experience so it's not just me.)
Old 03-19-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Ah, too bad! We used to have a wonderful second hand kids' shop in town and I'd bring my stuff there and get credit. It was like trading really, but they closed last month.

I had the bed slated to go there. I'll put it up on freecycle.

It was never really used for anything other than a place for the girls to jump.
:
You're a genius! We have a million kids consignment shops around here- I don't even know why I didn't think of that! I have a basically brand new stroller I never use (one of those giant ones) and I'll bet I could almost trade right across! Well, that's one thing down!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:13 PM

Anybody want to join me in starting a fund for Amris to talk to Allorah the intuitive?

I think she charges either $35 or $40 for 1/2 hour.

Oh, here's her site:geocities.com/visionaryview/
Old 03-19-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
You're a genius! We have a million kids consignment shops around here- I don't even know why I didn't think of that! I have a basically brand new stroller I never use (one of those giant ones) and I'll bet I could almost trade right across! Well, that's one thing down!
Yep, betcha you walk in and the perfect bed will be waiting there for you!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
That's sort of what I want to manifest- but everything I come across says you're supposed to be so specific! I don't really know what I want! There, I said it

I thought I knew what I wanted! I know the very superficial things that I want, but not the REAL things I want to get out of my life. I mean, I'm not going to be lying on my death bed and look back and go- you know, it's ok because I paid off all of my debt that one time. I can die happy now.

I want to have fun! I want to play with my kid(s) and be with my friends and just have a good time. I guess I've been so stressed out trying to make everything work, that I forgot how to have fun!

You know what? I want to manifest working less than 5 days a week. What a crock. Who's with me?
Oh boy, can I relate. One of the first things I began manifesting was JOY. I, too, realized that I forgot how to have fun. Both dh and I had become so seeeeeerious. And funny thing is, neither of us are really like that - - *especially* dh.

We talked about it and it was like a lightbulb moment for him too, so now we have FUN. We have FUN again, we have JOY again.

That's a perfectly fine thing to want to manifest. ONce the stress leaves you and you're feeling great all the time, then you can work on the specifics!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:17 PM

Now you mamas stop chatting for a while so I can get some work done.

I think I'm really going to close this window. I'm so addicted that I haven't even gone to my site yet this morning.

ttfn!

Old 03-19-2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I just say whatever my intuition leads me to say.
Why don't you call yourself an intuitive, then? Or an intuitive healer? If people ask you specific questions, do you intuit answers to those? Would you consider doing phone consults?

I have consulted with an amazing intuitive healer in Chicago for a couple of years, now, and as you know, I'm also going to be talking with Teresa Roberts. I would be much more likely to talk with someone who presents themselves as intuitive than as channeling... somehow it's a more comfortable fit with me, even though I bet it's sort of a semantic issue.

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apryl Srissa View Post
Just checking in!

And the house we are looking for, I am pretty sure we found it It won't be open to see inside of and all that till after the end of April, so I'm just letting Universe be in charge of it, since I can't see it and know if it is right. It feels right, so if it is, it will happen.

yeah yea yea

I'm letting go of my fears of moving hugely pregnant and having no place for baby, etc. It will all be just fine.

you can do it! I was lessthan a month away from delivery when we bought our first house! Call in friends, relatives, people off the street!!! (I'll help ya)

I'm packing up and decluttering the house, so as soon as our new one is ready, we're outta here.

Going to work on our business website and my etsy site. Been so busy with other stuff that I haven't touched either in over a month, time to get these going and current now.

Think thats enough for me

Oh, and I'm manifesting my ben and jerry's too!
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
Amris... I am wondering about your approach on the Messages thread, it sounds like it could be more open.

I think an important aspect, one that could manifest some $ very fast, is to ask those people who already got messages "Hey, did you love your message? I am currently facing some bills. I would love it if people could give donations for their messages." Why not go ahead and say how much money you would like very soon too? "I need to pay such and such very very soon, and I'd love to have money left over afterwards too!"

Instead of saying "Okay, from now on you guys will have to pay" say "Hey, you guys that already got it? Yoohoo! I'm open to receiving! :
: I'd like to pay you for my message.

[QUOTE=KateSt.;759268

Absolutely! Remember, we work through the crap to become crapless!!:

Amris, they ABSOLUTELY can be pre-ordered! Just because you don't have them in hand doesn't mean you can't sell them! My dh has pre-released stuff MONTHS before they were ready and done very well. You can bet as soon as my Pre-Birth CD goes into production, I"ll be pre-releasing it. Heck, I bought a book from Joe Vitale last DECEMBER that won't be available until JULY!! As long as you're upfront about when you *think* it will be available, you should ABSOLUTELY take pre-orders!!
ABSOLUTLEY NOT WEIRD!!! Thanks for sharing. I love these stories. You guys have given me so much ENERGY!!!!And you've helped more than you know to make this house a reality for me!!!!!!THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

And I was wondering what I was going to do with all that space -- now I know I'll be housing the MDC community!!! You're all welcome in my house AND in my World!!! (And of course, you're all already there).

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ZOOOOOOMING NOW![/QUOTE]

I'm moving in too

Quote:

and here I had one to offer too, from NY state

Have a great day mamas. I have more to add to this but have to clean up. Did you know a tornado touched down in NY? IN MY LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadege5 View Post

Have a great day mamas. I have more to add to this but have to clean up. Did you know a tornado touched down in NY? IN MY LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN!!!!
Oh my goodness!! Are you guys ok? It's always scary when things like that happen, but as long as everyone's ok- it's a helluva story, right????

I'm giggly this morning.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Now you mamas stop chatting for a while so I can get some work done.

I think I'm really going to close this window. I'm so addicted that I haven't even gone to my site yet this morning.

ttfn!

YES, please stop chatting. I have to keep reminding myself it is a party here and I can't keep up ALL the time!

Eli's mommy~ YES, we are all fine. The worst thing is we weren't home almost all weekend and it's still a disaster, so thats what I'm blaming it on, a tornado!!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM

When I saw that there were 8 pages for this week I had to figure out if it was really Monday!
I don't know why I was suprised.....

I do want to joyfully create and prepare for our upcoming events...
1. Prepare for ds b-day party
2. Create some income by getting all of my many items up on the tp or ebay
3. Clean my house
4. Gather our vacation stuff, make a list of things we need, and get them!

The main thing for me is to do these things joyfully, I can feel it already shifting from being a burden to being fun.....
Old 03-19-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
A few years back I watched a movie called Unbreakable (i think), about a man who survived a plane crash and went on to help other victims that had become stuck in their lives after the accident, and it flipped a switch in me that ended my allergies. It was very beautiful, after the movie I "Knew" that I was no longer allergic to certain foods that had been a problem for me!
Old 03-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I know what you mean! Really! I am an intuitive (I honestly think we all are deep down, you just have to find it in yourself and most people do not). My dp makes me feel crazy because the word 'psychic' is looked at by most as being crazy. I really think psychic and intuitive are basically the same thing, intuitive just *sounds* less crazy to those who care.

Just don't care

You should feel so blessed to have harnessed this gift, and maybe just disregard those who don't see it that way?
I feel the same way! I am an intuitive as well and I believe too, that we all have it within us but of course you have to be in a place of recieving and a place of acceptance and not fear and also pay attention because in my experience Spirit (God as understand it to be) speaks in whispers. My husband is always like "how did you knoooooooooow" about many things -- not like future events or something because I am NOT a psychic or anything, but more *feelings* and intuition I am tuned into etc -- and I know how Amris feels to a certain degree because for me, I just *know* -- it's hard to explain, it is a feeling I get and I do believe God speaks to me but it isn't like in some booming voice that says T A R A!!!! H E R E I S M Y M E S S A G E!!! or whatever... it is more like my own thoughts and feelings (or that is how it comes to me) ---because really, hearing someone else's voice in my head would freak me the heck out and I think Spirit knows that ....

Anywayyyyyyyy.... Amris, maybe you could do a FAQ section on your site where you answer those frequently asked questions that way you'd only have to answer them once and anyone wondering could just refer to your FAQ page...

I was thinking about doing that on my site because I do get a few questions like "how can you fix my life" etc and I don't fix anyone's life, YOU fix your own life, I can just offer my knowledge, experience, tools, guidance, support etc...

User Tag List