March 18-24 Manifesting Mammas, stop in and say hi! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-17-2007, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome LoA ladies. I figured I'd get this started before it was time to close the previous one, in case anyone wants to bring something forward from there to here.

It's fun to start the week out with "what I'm manifesting this week" so I guess I'll start out with my "What happens this week" list.

What I'm leaving to Spirit:

- My preview copy of my book will arrive, and be perfect
- I'll get to do the column I want to do (Spirit will show me which publication to apply to, and how)
- I find myself quite suddenly completely financially solvent and free
- I am completely at ease and in the flow

What I will do this week:

- Continue to stay out of Spirit's way
- Accept and recognize the truth that everything is unfolding perfectly
- I will continue to exercise and increase trust in Spirit

Those who generally lurk, or are newly arrived in the manifesting threads... Please know, you do NOT HAVE TO KEEP UP in order to post. This is pretty much impossible.

If you do post, and you don't get a response, please speak up! As fast as these threads fly by, sometimes (well, okay, a LOT of times) we miss things. As such, please remind us of your question, none of us delibrately leave things unanswered.

There is no "clique" here, you do not need to be "part of the in-crowd" to get an answer. But you do need to be persistent and understanding.

The thread usually makes us all sort of feel like this : if we try to actually keep up...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2007, 06:12 PM

I'm not manifesting anything specific this week. Just planning on enjoying whatever comes.

Checking in to say hi.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:15 PM

Mornin mama's! I am manifesting the best possible location for hubbies job transfer!!!!!! He is supposed to get notification this coming friday... we know what 'area' he will be in but thats it. So I"m putting it out there that my husband new work location is a great store that's close to home working with awesome people!

not asking for much eh? lol

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
Old 03-17-2007, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
Mornin mama's! I am manifesting the best possible location for hubbies job transfer!!!!!!
Cool! My DH recently manifested a new job in a little town that we had never heard of before but that we just LOVE. :

This week I am manifesting a smooth new to the new little town!

Today we met with a realtor and we listed our house for sale

On Sunday I'm manifesting making good choices about what to take when us in the cars, and what to leave for the movers to take in the truck. Finishing up all laundry, packing clothes and such that we will take, etc.

On Monday we are manifesting the movers smoothly packing of all our household goods, and doing a great job so that all our things will arrive safely.

On Tuesday we are manifesting smooth loading.

On Wednesday and Thursday we are manifesting smooth travel to our new town, with our pets happy and comfortable and safe during the journey.

We are manifesting the moving truck showing up by Saturday, and unloading going very smoothly.

We are manifesting ease during unpacking next weekend, and feeling ready for DH to start his new job the following Monday.

I'm manifesting our family focusing on the positives of the move and being able to enjoy every single day this week as we go through this transition.

We are also manifesting our new realtor handling letting cleaning people into our home after we are gone, taking care of the marketing stuff, etc. We are manifesting an easy sale of our home and overall financial abundance.

but everything has pros and cons  shrug.gif

Old 03-17-2007, 09:40 PM

Subbing

Valérie   
Old 03-17-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
Mornin mama's! I am manifesting the best possible location for hubbies job transfer!!!!!! He is supposed to get notification this coming friday... we know what 'area' he will be in but thats it. So I"m putting it out there that my husband new work location is a great store that's close to home working with awesome people!

not asking for much eh? lol
We did the exact same thing about 5 months ago, except we were moving out of state and hadn't chosen our home yet.

It's not too much to ask for at all.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 AM

I posted all these fantastic quotes from the Abraham-Hicks workshop on the other thread, but I think they're worth repeating here as well.

When you don't feel good, you're not letting yourself be who you are

What's our reason for being? It's not expansion, that's a given. You
KNEW the joy of the ride.

Nothing is worth holding yourself apart from who you are.

Reach for your alignment with who you are.

Think and feel is the process.

Almost always in that attitude of trying you are focused upstream.

You don't have to figure it out right now, in this red hot minute.

Appreciation is alignment with yourself. (I loved this one!)

Be as specific [about your desires] as you can be and still feel good.

Worrying about where you are is counterproductive to your alignment.

Be satisfied with where you are and be eager for more.

When it feels like, "what am I doing wrong?", it's going to take a
little while to come.

Care about how you feel and then adjust your thoughts to what feels
good.

When you are looking forward to something you are acknowledging that you
are not there yet.

The feeling of your relief is your indication that you are on your path.

See the world through the eyes of Source. (Loved this one, too!)

You can't talk about something that is upstream without it becoming more.

One that is in alignment with source is more powerful than a millian that are not.

It only matters where you are in relation to you. (Telling a story of Jerry saying to Esther that her comment sounded pretty upstream, and Esther replying that it seemed pretty downstream to her!)

Take it on faith for a while. We know faith is annoying, but try it - you'll like it!

You are wherever you are, and wherever you are is ok. (LOVE this one!!)

What you want to demonstrate for your children is your alignment.

Children are here to teach unconditional love. (Concept, not a direct quote.)

Tell it the way you want it to be.

Do it because you enjoy it, not because you're pushing away at something. (concept, not quote - related to action)

It has to feel like it's done before it can be done.

Use your words to talk yourself into the feeling that you're looking for.

Take action without alignment, and there's not enough action in the world to maintain that.

Make peace with where you are.

You're talking yourself into feeling good, and the rest will take care of itself.

What you want is done!

You teach through the clarity of example.

You're looking for a way that you can believe your own story that you're telling about them. (Regarding how to view others as who they really are, and not who they appear to be. Story of how Jesus healed by looking at someone dripping with illness and saw through the illness to the whole and well person. Very powerful!!)

If it feels good I will consider it. Otherwise, it's off the table.

We all do our best teaching through the clarity of our own example.

Be truthful. Don't say one thing while vibrating another with your feelings. It's confusing to kids. (Concept, not direct quote.)

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 03-18-2007, 09:30 AM

my weekly intentions...

...hmmm...since last week was such a great week for me, i think this week my intention is to go with current of my stream...

...my writing project...i intend to appreciate my editor's comments, and make the changes that spirit tells me are necessary. i will receive inspired ideas of where to publish my writing

...i intend to enjoy a wonderful visit with my dear friend EJ, whom i haven't seen in ages

...i intend to send my vibrations of love, joy and gratitude to my parents and especially my mother

...i intend to start getting up at 6am again so i can have some time to myself while the kids are asleep

...i intend to have more joyful, loving moments with my partner, and to appreciate him

ok, that's it for now. honestly, i'm feeling so good after going to the Abraham seminar yesterday, i feel that my life is perfect as it is. thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Old 03-18-2007, 10:45 AM

Just checking in!

This week I'm working on finding all the fun stuff for my oldest's birthday party (dragons!)

And the house we are looking for, I am pretty sure we found it It won't be open to see inside of and all that till after the end of April, so I'm just letting Universe be in charge of it, since I can't see it and know if it is right. It feels right, so if it is, it will happen.

I'm letting go of my fears of moving hugely pregnant and having no place for baby, etc. It will all be just fine.

I'm packing up and decluttering the house, so as soon as our new one is ready, we're outta here.

Going to work on our business website and my etsy site. Been so busy with other stuff that I haven't touched either in over a month, time to get these going and current now.

Think thats enough for me

Oh, and I'm manifesting my ben and jerry's too!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:13 AM

YAY I'm going to see my parents very soon!!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:19 AM

good morning all!:

Just dropping in to say hello. right now...: combine those and have the toddler asking to play the Magic School Bus computer game in which we see lots of animals, of course! ds is fascinated with animals. For which I am grateful, even the dinosaurs, because I enjoy animals of any sort more than I enjoy trucks...

Anyhow, I intend to get out of my own way and to stay available to more good than I have ever experienced, realized, or imagined! Where's the smiley with arms wide open?

to you all!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:29 AM

'morning!

my greatest intention for the week is to be peaceful with where i am.

- i intend to find an excellent resolution to the conflict i've been experiencing at school

- i intend all needed resources to come to me easily at work, so that we can advance on our current projects

- i intend to focus on being specific about the things i want, journaling at least three times this week.

love. this. thread!

(ps: i had to reset my title, etc, because the code was messed up! i didn't know how to preserve my ddddc's - they were all there with the title. just didn't want you to think i'd *wanted* to delete them!)

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
Old 03-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Banned

Morning everyone!!

Well, yesterday I worked on feng shui and our home (apt) -- I was amazed that I had been really intuitive about it for the most part except that I had my TRASH CAN right in my wealth/prosperity corner Definately not intuitive about that one --- I think it is because I held a very negative view of people with money in the past and though I have since let that go -- I had intuitively set it up (re:feng shui) so that I wasn't welcoming abundance in the financial aspect --

So I am planning on some big happenings in that area now that ya know, the FILTHY TRASH CAN is not there like a screaming neon sign that says "I don't want financial freedom"

My intentions for the week are:

~ that KATE and her family have a safe journey to Florida and that (early next week) I will meet her and Terri (annikate) and Tara (and whoever else pops in lol) in Clearwater and have an absolutely fantastic time!!

~ to continue decluttering and such for treasure mapping time

~ to be a patient, loving, unconditional mama and loving wife

~ to allow more financial abundance into our life and welcome it effortlessly

~ to act on intuitive nudges

~ to continue to strengthen my close friendships and to continue growing clooser in friendship with my new friends (in life and on this thread too!)

~ to get my life coaching business cards printed up, work on my online LOA primer which will also be the basis for my (in person) group seminars

~ TO HAVE FUN!!!!

...and whatever else! I plan to just feel GOOD!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:56 AM

Another week already! Time flies when you're having fun!!!

This week I intend to....
- have a nice balance between kids, studying, homework, housework and going to school
- nurture myself
- be locked on as much as possible
- remind myself that I am worthy of wonderful things
- be open to possibilities
- be loving to myself and then to others
- have a FUN week!
Old 03-18-2007, 12:06 PM

This week, I am manifesting:

-Increased punctuality for work and personal manners (this is something that has hindered me in the past).
-Keeping my sacred space sacred.
-Regaining and sustaining a healthy mind and body.

This week's all about becoming the best me I can be. Helping myself so that I can help others more effectively. :-)
Old 03-18-2007, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
gFor which I am grateful, even the dinosaurs, because I enjoy animals of any sort more than I enjoy trucks...

Anyhow, I intend to get out of my own way and to stay available to more good than I have ever experienced, realized, or imagined! Where's the smiley with arms wide open?

to you all!
I agree -- I always have more fun playing animals with my students than trains and trucks! I love your intention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
So I am planning on some big happenings in that area now that ya know, the FILTHY TRASH CAN is not there like a screaming neon sign that says "I don't want financial freedom"

My intentions for the week are:

~ that KATE and her family have a safe journey to Florida and that (early next week) I will meet her and Terri (annikate) and Tara (and whoever else pops in lol) in Clearwater and have an absolutely fantastic time!!

~ to continue decluttering and such for treasure mapping time
But where did you PUT the trash can? There are no corners where it would be ok to put garbage, you know? I am struggling with the same thing!

Linda
-- good luck with the move!! I'm sure it will go smoothly and perfectly!
Old 03-18-2007, 12:28 PM

My intentions for the week:

~Continue decluttering just because it FEELS SO GOOD!
~Keep my vibration high and express gratitude often!
~Stay out of the Universe's way while it:

-resolves an insurance issue with my dentist for my highest good!
-helps me get everything lined up for my trip around the world!
-lines up lots of fun social activities for me
-arranges a trip to FL for me to meet up with Tara etc!
-helps me stay motivated at work and getting along with my co-workers

Have a fantastic day everyone!! :

Now, celeste, we can't have your title be all nekkid like that...
Old 03-18-2007, 12:29 PM

Hi!

My intentions for this week:

- to be happy!
- to drive safely to and from DS's casting on wednesday;
- to be inspired to find the perfect way to show my support to DS so he can be at his best for this casting and get the contract that he want;
- to continue to declutter and clean the house;
- to have a great relationship with DH;
- to welcome and enjoy my moontime;
- to enjoy my children;
- to get the money I need for the Homeschooling conference I want to attend;
- to have FUN homeschooling and cooking and following DD2's cues for the potty

Valérie   
Old 03-18-2007, 12:38 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I have a DDDDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Instant BUZZ!

Valérie   
Old 03-18-2007, 12:53 PM

I just transcribed this from an Abraham CD I'm listening to (Maui, Jan 28/07). It is so, so brilliant that I have to share it!

Guest: I have a four year old daughter. My wife is concerned sometimes. We take her to a Waldorf school which suggests that watching movies is a bad thing for a four year old's mind. I'm just wondering, is media a bad thing for kids when they're growing up?

Abraham: There is nothing that we would say is so bad that you could not extract something good from it. And there is nothing so good that there is not the potential for finding something unwanted within it. And so it is not the movie yes or no, it is the vibrational stance as you are approaching the movie. However, if you go to a school where you've been taught that movies are bad, and you accept that they are a bad thing, and then you try to watch a movie, there is a strong possibility that you might be paddling upstream while you do it. So the very exercise could be an exercise in sort of pulling you apart.

As the parent of this wonderful child, the stance that we would take, and the knowing that we would focus upon to bring to the forefront... and as you find this, you will always know what to do... Imagine what that child's inner being is saying. In other words, your work as a parent is not to give your child all kinds of rules about what to do and what not to do. In fact that's the opposite! That's why so many people are paddling upstream - because they're trying to keep up with all the rules that have been offered to them. You see, most people, when they look at something that makes them feel bad, they want less of that. When they look at something that makes them feel good, they want more of that. So then they set out to try and control conditions rather than tending to their vibration. And that's what almost every rule and law and requirement is about. And that's what that school is doing too, it's saying we see bad things in these movies and so we're banning these movies. And we say any time you are doing that, it's an upstream sort of battle. And you'll never sort it out. Look at how you try to sort that out.

Guest: My daughter gets so excited about seeing a movie. My wife's afraid if she sees a movie it will ruin her life.

Abraham: And that's a minor example of what's going on with people who are struggling against all of these rules. So then you say to yourself, so my little one is just like the rest of us. She's come forth from source energy and she's living life which is causing her to constantly expand, and she has an inner being who is alive and well and who has become that expanded version of who she is. So when she feels enthusiasm for something, that's her source calling her forward. And so, your work as a parent, or as a mentor of a child or of anyone that you're wanting to be of value to, your work is not to get on that old bandwagon - that never works for anyone - of trying to sift through all of the possible do's and don'ts and and decide which are the right ones and which are the wrong ones. Your work as the teacher that you were born to be is to find a way of teaching, through the clarity of your example, what it's like to line up with your source, and what it's like not to.

In other words - be real. When you are feeling negative emotion say "I'm not letting myself go with the flow. I'm nowhere near the vibrational alignment with who I am. Excuse me for a little while. I'm going to go off and think some thoughts that get me turned around in this stream. I want to go in the direction of what feels good." And as you remember that your value to your daughter is to do anything that you can to amplify her alignment with source, her awareness of source, her awareness of what her emotions mean, then you will inspire her to her true connection with source and she'll be good to go wherever she is.

Guest: So in words that she would understand...

Abraham: In words that she would understand it's "Honey, when you feel this good about something, go with it." And if somebody says "my teacher says it's wrong" then say "then she shouldn't go with it".

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 03-18-2007, 12:56 PM

My intentions for RIGHT NOW:
To let go of the buzz-less feelings I've taken on during my mom's visit and to know that she is just where she needs to be as well - - even if it's not where I *think* she should be!

To let go of the guilt I have over the relief I feel now that she's gone.

TO RELEASE IT.

My intentions for the Week:
To get a lot done on the site - - for it to be inspired work and to stay out of my own way.

To have a wonderful visit w/my friend who just had a new babe last week.

To have a fun, loving, calm, peaceful day every day.

For my girls to feeeeeel an over abundance of love from me every day.

To find ways to help dh feel loved and appreciated every day.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:59 PM

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:03 PM

I've been out of town and without internet access since Tuesday, so I'm not even going to attempt to catch up with the old thread. Hope all you mamas had a great week!

This week, I intend to:

*BE IN THE MOMENT!
*HAVE FUN!
*EXPECT THE BEST!

That's it. Really. I had an epiphany this week sort of similar to Devon's from a couple of weeks ago about how those three things are really the only three things I should be concerned with. Live in the moment, have fun, and expect to see the best in every person/situation/experience/etc. Everything else will fall into place when I am really hooked into those three things.

Wow! What a difference that is from the life I was living a few months ago! Driving my freedom car, baby!
Old 03-18-2007, 01:05 PM

Hi all,

This week I intend to
- take into my body food that nourishes me, in only those quantities that I need to sustain myself, and to use other means to cope with feelings.
- to move my body every day, even if it's cold, or raining, or snowing or icy.
- to complete my work for each client, to free up the pipeline for new clients,
- to continue to work on decluttering my house, while realizing that the excess furniture is simply temporary, until the move into the new office.
- get my work done every day so that I can feel at ease to do things like sew.

I will leave up to the universe:
- clients calling to confirm their attendance at my seminar
- new clients calling to make appointments
- prospective clients hiring me
Old 03-18-2007, 01:17 PM

Oh! Forgot to say:
I intend to find a nice, inexpensive hotel on Clearwater Beach to stay in this weekend!
Old 03-18-2007, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, so of course, predictably, I can manifest everything but my most pressing need.

Did someone at some point post some way to quit "needing" what you really do need?

I'd love a repost if so.

The Sedona Method seems to work great on most things, but not my financial concern. Maybe I just can't figure out how to apply it to that?

Anyway, my situation financially is starting to be pressing, and I've been visualizing money coming in, etc. all to no avail. Now, it's kind of coming down to the wire with some bills, and I'm starting to get that "disappointed feeling" and the "this sh** doesn't work" feeling, to be totally honest.

It's really great that I can manifest a clean pair of socks, but those won't pay my bils, you know?

My Messages aren't paying the bills, either, by the way.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:36 PM

Old 03-18-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Okay, so of course, predictably, I can manifest everything but my most pressing need.

Did someone at some point post some way to quit "needing" what you really do need?

I'd love a repost if so.

The Sedona Method seems to work great on most things, but not my financial concern. Maybe I just can't figure out how to apply it to that?

Anyway, my situation financially is starting to be pressing, and I've been visualizing money coming in, etc. all to no avail. Now, it's kind of coming down to the wire with some bills, and I'm starting to get that "disappointed feeling" and the "this sh** doesn't work" feeling, to be totally honest.

It's really great that I can manifest a clean pair of socks, but those won't pay my bils, you know?

My Messages aren't paying the bills, either, by the way.
Amris, can you stop offering them for free? I mean you've done SO MANY for free already.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Amris, can you stop offering them for free? I mean you've done SO MANY for free already.
That would be a great way to cut back on the volume, sure.

I had a price up on my website for two weeks. No one, and i mean no one at all, bought one.

That doesn't pay my bills, either. But I'll probably do that when I start looking for a job, which I'm going to have to do this week. I think this particular chapter of my life, as nice as it was, will probably have to come to an end.

As it stands, this is costing me money I no longer have, and making me none at all. :
Old 03-18-2007, 01:53 PM

Hi everyone...a bit new to posting about LoA. I would like to join in and share how we have been using it in our lives.

Recently we manifested a more positive and healthy financial outlook resulting in a huge reduction in our debt and a big change in our attitudes.

Currently we are manifesting a wonderful new job for dh...he has an interview Friday for his dream job (thus far), and we are visualizing him shining through the interview, laughing and smiling with his interviewers (whom he knows fairly well already), and then being offered the job .

In addition:
We are being grateful for our amazing children and enjoying every moment (good and challenging) with them.
We see our dd successfully and stresslessly (a word??) potty learning.
I am manifesting a good and healing convo with my soul sister and best friend that will bring our two little ones back together.

That's all for now...
(Oh, I am seeing myself enjoying my birhtday cake today )

Sending out good vibes to you all!!

Darcy mama to Dillon, Marah and Leo, partner to Jeremy

User Tag List