a big thank you, and an update - Mothering Forums
Spirituality > a big thank you, and an update
Piglet68's Avatar Piglet68 10:57 PM 06-04-2003
I feel I owe you ladies soooooo much, and I want to thank all of you!!

Some of you know that I posted a couple threads here about my DH's "out of the blue" interest in Judaism, and just how much it was rocking my world. You guys helped me realize, and recognize, that my problem was not Judaism or even religion. It was something else and this was just bringing it out.

I have spent alot of time thinking about this lately, and realizing where the problems were in me. I have made a promise to myself to start "standing by my man", and supporting him in this spiritual quest of his. He deserves respect and love from me, and by figuring out what the *real* issues were for me it has helped so much.

I'm happy to say that I'm noticing a real change in my attitude. I'm beginning not just to accept this, but to look into it for myself and do my own research. And I can see how happy this is making DH! One thing that has helped me tremendously is reading the threads here, not just on Judaism, but all of you of different faiths who are on these wonderful spiritual journeys. You are obviously intelligent, thoughtful women and you make me feel good about religion for the first time since I was a child.

THANK YOU!

BelovedBird's Avatar BelovedBird 11:07 PM 06-04-2003
You are very welcome (from me at least) and
I am glad that you are feeling good about the whole thing. I hope your journey is smooth and pleasant.

-BelovedBird
Up