April 1-7 No foolin' Manifesting Mamas - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
((((((Celeste)))))))

Of course it goes without saying that you need to do what you feel is right within yourself, but pleeeeeeeease know..... you are loved and wanted here and your thoughts and presence is ALWAYS wanted here, regardless of your marital status or parent status or any of that --

We want YOU here... plain and simple.

(((((((((((love)))))))))))))))))
#122 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:02 PM

Last weeks intentions;
Quote:

Finish decluttering the closet, the laundry room, the yarn/fabric stash, the kitchen

Do yoga with dd and go to yoga on Sat. morn.

Be filled with unconditional love for dd and dh

Be filled with gratitude for everything

The Universe will;

Bless us with financial abundance

Bless us with like minded friends

Bless us with insight and harmony as a family

Bless us with organizational and decluttering efficiency
Well, had a pretty good week. I managed to do everything except for decluttering the closet (which will happen this week) and yoga (which also will happen this week )
We did have a great weekend with friends and saw eye to eye with dh all week and have enough to pay the bills (and we always have more than enough money to make things work ) While we didn't manifest complete organizational and decluttering efficiency, we did manage to get some major stuff done, it was cool!

So, this week

I have a cleaned out, pared down and easy to access closet

I have a clean and inviting porch

I have lots of fun with dh and dd

We enjoy financial abundance in our life

The library finds the 8 books/cds that I returned last Friday

Dh and I easily clean out the garage and separate out the stuff for the yard sale. It only takes one day and we are so happy and liberated when done!

#123 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
((((((Celeste)))))))

Of course it goes without saying that you need to do what you feel is right within yourself, but pleeeeeeeease know..... you are loved and wanted here and your thoughts and presence is ALWAYS wanted here, regardless of your marital status or parent status or any of that --

#124 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:05 PM

thank you so much amiris for replying with so much thought

here i come to argue with you! i appreciate you guys tolerating it

phew. ok thats what i want to do. let the credit card and books sit until may
i should just decide it fully, and let go of thinking about it any more until then

also about hamper. i have one. the pee happened from one of those moments where i take a shower in a rush and forget i left my clothes ont he bathroom floor. the hamper is right there, but sometimes i just woops leave it there KWIM? but mainly all clothes are up and away

cat waterer: i had one of those, but these cats i dont know what they do to their water but it ALWAYS ends up with pieces of gunk in it and they wont drink it after 2 days no matter what. my cats love very fresh water. even if they have a bowl i poured fresh , they will still come running to drink out of the bathroom tap if they hear it. i actually used to leave the tap dripping a little bit in purpose because they loved that so much, but i feel like it is wasteful.

thanks for dealing with my banter. i am going to go deal with the poop now. i dont have a washer in my house becasue something is wrong with the hookup, and i cant have the landlords come fix it because i am not suppose to have cats. soooooo i am thinking right now i am gonna go take my gross clothes out in the yard and hose them off, hang them to dry, and take them to the laundrymat hopefully tomorrow if i get time. but at least they will be dry and away from everything else. i couldnt even take a shower for the last 2 days cuz i wasnt dealing with it. blech
#125 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post

I'm glad that you are following what you believe is right and I'm sending all kinds of good thoughts to you and your dh.
:
#126 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
No, to be totally honest with you, I wouldn't be. I would just assume that he had a plan. If he said, "Yeah, I quit and am not doing anything about it," then I would be. But that's not what I'm doing, I'm working to make money.

It isn't like I didn't have enough money to make up for up to 4 weeks of me not working.

Our arguments usually end up with another 3 or 4 days of him treating me the same way he's been treating me for the last few days. Because I always "get my way," and he "doesn't get to make any of the decisions."

Let's put it this way, this is par for the course:

He didn't want the baby sleeping with us. Our 5 month old, despite my deep, deep desire for it to be otherwise, sleeps in a bloody crib in the other room.

He wanted her to be vaxed. She got her first round and screamed incessantly and inconsolably for 8 hours. Then, it was MY FAULT, because, at his insistence, I was the one who made the appointment.

He wants her to use a pacifier. I do not. Yeah, that's right, she has a pacifier and he will hold it in her mouth until she gives in and sucks on it.

He doesn't want me nursing in public. So I pump 2 times a day to make sure we always have enough milk to go out into public.

But... I made all the parenting decisions.

I repeatedly said we couldn't afford this house, he repeatedly said we could. Now we're here, and he constantly complains that I have to turn the heat off, I have to turn the light off, why did I buy batteries- they're too expensive- we don't NEED them...

But... he doesn't get to make any of the decisions.

So yeah, I do have some resentments.

Now I resent spending 4 days with him treating me like a pariah.

Oh I hear ya! I've been struggling with a bit of that myself. My DH just spent the last couple of days pouting around because I didn't go along with his plans for yesterday. It's still much, much better than it used to be. We were both hurt and reacting to each other out of that hurt.
It was honestly like we were speaking two different languages! Speaking of which, have you read or heard of the 5 love languages? I have found it super helpful when I want to beat DH over the head. (Not with the book, but the thought has crossed my mind)

The longer you're married, you start to unravel more of the mysteries that make us (and our mates) act the way we do. Each level of breakthrough is tough, but sweet on the other side. I bet you're due for a little breakthrough huh?

<---- positive energy coming your way
#127 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:28 PM

Amris, here is my old post that catgirl mentioned:

Quote:
Uh hmm. Assume positive intent. There are feelings and needs underlying behaviors. Focus on observation without evaluation, feelings, needs, and make requests. Behaviors are messages of underlying needs.

There are solutions which meet everyone's needs, be open to creating them with a peaceful, trusting mind and they can manifest. The space of blame/fault *obstructs* creating solutions and living joyfully, ime. There is plenty for us all to have what we want and need.

Pat
Celeste, you are welcome to post on the CL yahoogroup, if you need support finding solutions which honor everyone's needs. Amris, you too, of course. Celeste, I agree with everyone, that you definitely are among friends, regardless of parity.

Stirringleaf, wash the pants. We reuse clothe diapers, remember! I agree with Amris about setting priorities and letting the stuff go. Sanity is cheaper than library fines. I actually laughed when I heard library fines were causing your "bad karma". (I consider it *supporting* the library, when I have a fine. ) Relieve yourself of the self-flagellation and guilt!

You might try some Elm or Hornbeam to help you feel more initiative and energy with the overwhelming list of "to do". They are Bach flower remedies.

Amris, you might try some Beech or Holly. Trust, it will all work out for your highest good. It really will. Just talk; scratch that, *just listen*. Try not to be attached to any one outcome. Validate and let dh be heard. We all need to feel heard!

Here is my Bach flower finder link. I LOVE my Bach flowers!
http://www.ainsworths.com/remedy/default.aspx

http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm

http://www.bachflower.com/38_Essences.htm

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/c.php/3

I am exactly where I need to be. So are the dh's exactly where they need to be. Be open to what the challenges offer in the way of increased clarity and awareness of their needs and your needs. Awareness increases the potential for harmony. There are abundant solutions which address everyone's needs.

All is well.

Pat

I have a blog.
#128 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremontmama View Post

So, this week

I have a cleaned out, pared down and easy to access closet

I have a clean and inviting porch

I have lots of fun with dh and dd

We enjoy financial abundance in our life

The library finds the 8 books/cds that I returned last Friday

Dh and I easily clean out the garage and separate out the stuff for the yard sale. It only takes one day and we are so happy and liberated when done!

This post felt so satisfying, vicariously even, that I am inspired to think about cleaning our my closet and garage. Thinking about, mind you.

Pat

I have a blog.
#129 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:48 PM

thank you all for continuing to welcome me. it means a lot. :

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#130 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
This post felt so satisfying, vicariously even, that I am inspired to think about cleaning our my closet and garage. Thinking about, mind you.

Pat
Well, the library already found all the books and I just called them about 2 hours ago, so I have a feeling it really will be that easy!
#131 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
i might be a little absent for a while - i have to gather my thoughts. i feel kind of foolish for posting on mothering.com at this time in my life - my marriage is on hold and dh is moving out so we can institute some physical contrast and work on things. i have no idea when or how i will be a mom now. that's ok, though. i know that i'm connected to her, and she'll come when the time is right. the connection is what's so important to me, anyway.
This thread is the only thing I come to MDC for anymore! Sometimes the healthy living stuff, but pretty much never anything parenting related. It doesn't matter what the board is called. This is the place that God brought us all together to support each other.

It sounds like you might need some support right now. I don't think I speak out of turn when I say we'd love to give you some!
#132 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirringleaf View Post
i just came home to do it and found that the clothing i tossed into the bathtub, the clothing that my cat peed on, that i havent soaked in bac-out because i ran out of it, and havent had time to drive to the store to get more, so the clothes are sitting their waiting to be soaked---those clothes have now been PEED ON AGAIN AND POOPED ON.

thanks for listening. i am trying to change this to positivity, i promise. i KNOW i am going to feel better. I KNOW things are moving toward good resolution. i just feel stuck. talking about it helps.
Last summer we were having a HORRIBLE time with our cats. I even posted in desperation on mothering begging for help, they destroyed the whole house and one of them peed on my dd's head while she slept.
They had become such a nussiance that I was borderline abusive with them and HATED them soooo much, I had even started looking to rehome them.
We bansihed them to the basement at all times when we were out of the hosue and sleeping and I tried to focus on the good qualities of my kitties and tried to pet them even if only for a second as I passed by. I started taking to them too. I faked my affection until one day they started acting better.
and for whatever reason, they got over whatever was their problem and are now perfect angels and house companions and their rights to free range the house have been redeemed.
Just hold on to hope, things will get better, chances are they are just reacting to the stress in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
I'm just outside Calgary...and coming to Edmonton in the next month or two.
COOL! Lets meet up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
((((((Celeste)))))))

Yeah that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Amris, here is my old post that catgirl mentioned:

Celeste, you are welcome to post on the CL yahoogroup, if you need support finding solutions which honor everyone's needs. Amris, you too, of course. Celeste, I agree with everyone, that you definitely are among friends, regardless of parity.
What is the CL Yahoo group?
#133 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:03 PM

A few quick things.

First of all, hugs to everyone. We can all use hugs! (And please feel free to tell James Ray that...I'm ALWAYS available should he need a hug!!!)

Anyway....

Amris, hang in there. My first thought was for you to sit down and write a message for your own relationship. Not sure if you can do that or not, but your words touch so many...I'm guessing there's wisdom there for you too.

celesterra, you are welcome here anytime. This particular forum is less mothering and more loa'ing....so hang in there. As someone who's been through a separation, I know it comes with a whole mixed bag of emotion. You may benefit from sticking around here!

stirringleaf, I am so glad you are moving. It's easy for us to get stuck sometimes, but moving forward and doing anything is better than being stuck.
#134 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:04 PM

There's so much I want to respond to but ds didn't nap today so my time is very limited but here's what I can remember off the top of my head:

to Amris, Stirringleaf, Eli'smommy, and CELESTE!!!

Celeste, please continue posting. We're here for you more than ever as you and your dh work your way through this. And I've been meaning to tell you how gorgeous your products are! I think I know exactly where to get ALL my gifts for my friends adopting from China. You have a beautiful talent.
You're in an important part of your life -- a transforming one. And I think this is probably exactly what needs to happen to help your spirit baby find your way to you. and for you, love.

MLW -- I loved your alarm-clock story way back on the thread. It made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I have one intention for the week:
For dh and I to connect like we used to (before dds ) Seriously, I find myself nostalgic for the times dh and I had before we were parents.

I think visiting my old *hood* this weekend has brought up this stuff for me. I'm realizing just how much our relationship has changed b/c we are now parents.

I'm kind of sad about it.

Do you all understand what I mean?

Send me some affirmations for this pretty please! :
Annikate, I am SO there with you! Tara and I were talking about this VERY thing yesterday. Dh and I were SO connected before ds, we did EVERYTHING together, baby-talked to each other, gazed in each other's eyes while nestled in a cozy tavern sort of thing. And I definitely decided that I WANT THAT BACK! I've been making more of an effort and I've seen glimpses of our old selves, but I definitely want to be back where it wasn't "work" to make it happen ya know? Dh and I have been out ONCE in 2 years (just over Christmas) and I don't regret waiting because I know ds was only truly ready then (as was I) but I sure would like more time alone with him. It's difficult because ds even goes to bed the same time we do, but I'm determined to find that space of effortless intimacy again. (I bought some tantric sex books that seem very interesting but haven't read them yet). Anyway, right there with you!!! (but that doesn't surprise me )

So, TaraCC was SO generous in her description of me, I have to tell you a little about her! She really is an angel! She's warm, and funny, and gregarious and I'm so blessed to have met her in person! And her little dd is so irresistable -- she speaks with an English accent (no doubt a carry-over from her previous life ) and is just so aware of her surroundings.
It was such a treat to listen to Tara, her dh, AND her not-quite-2 year-old dd sing along with the guitar! Her LoA songs are beautiful and gave me chills while she was singing (Tara, I esp liked the "magnificent" one). I tell ya, mamas, we're in for a treat when that is released!!!

I keep blathering on to dh how incredibly thrilled I am to have met 2 of my best on-line friends!!! Terri and Tara are both such gentle and loving mothers -- so full of warm energy! I feel like I've known them both forever. to you!!

So, here's my developing vision of our MDC LoA Manifesting Mamas Get-Together: a wonderful, beautiful setting where we can meet and share each others gifts and really treat ourselves beautifully! Wouldn't it be fabulous to have a Henna-artist there so we can decorate our bodies? A massage therapist to rub us the right way? An incredible organic chef! And we can all bring our wares and talents to sell and share! Celeste can bring her LoA etched art. Zannalyn could do astrology charts. I will have my Prebirth Communication Oracle Cards completed by then so I could give pregnant mamas readings. Amris and Terri (and Penny!) could bring their books. Penny could serenade us with her violin! April could do readings. TaraCC could bring her CD's and her guitar so she could play for us! And MsChats, Melanie, Pat, all the rest of you wonderful mamas could bring your wisdom and beautiful presence and all your gifts to share!!! Wouldn't that be FABULOUS??????
We could do it over a weekend! LET'S DO IT!!!

Let's start the donations as soon as possible! Imagine the POWER of that weekend. Why, I believe, just one weekend with all you mamas could indeed change the world!

and ps I gave Terri permission to post her manifested-umbrella pic.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#135 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea View Post
COOL! Lets meet up!
I'd love that. We're coming up sometime in the next 6 weeks or so to visit a girlfriend and her new baby. They're on the west side...but it would be easy enough to meet up anywhere. When I know when we're coming, I'll pm you and we can get together!

Woo hoo! How exciting!
#136 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:06 PM

I have got a home!
we closed on the lot where my house burned last thursday. I rented an apt today! it is a four bedroom town home with a garage for only $800 a month! I was hoping to own something but this just feels like the right thing to do for a year or two while I build my business and repair my credit. I will get the keys on thursday and should have electricity by monday. I am so happy!

for those of you who have asked to be updated with what we still need once we get a place.....I have updated my site with a list
http://www.supportingmom.com/fire.htm

I am so appreciative of all of the support I have gotten.

mom to four lively children. birth and postpartum doula. midwifery student. choosing to enjoy life. :
#137 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:07 PM

Celeste - s from me to you

How about a big

Things here are pretty ok. I had my MW appointment today and it was so-so. I have some things to think about but they did act very congratulatory and it made me smile.

Otherwise DH is up for yet another promotion (this will be 4 in 2 years). IT won't be a big pay raise but it will have bonuses and more importantly he really thinks he'll like the job better than what he is doing now. :

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#138 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
So, here's my developing vision of our MDC LoA Manifesting Mamas Get-Together: a wonderful, beautiful setting where we can meet and share each others gifts and really treat ourselves beautifully! Wouldn't it be fabulous to have a Henna-artist there so we can decorate our bodies? A massage therapist to rub us the right way? An incredible organic chef! And we can all bring our wares and talents to sell and share! Celeste can bring her LoA etched art. Zannalyn could do astrology charts. I will have my Prebirth Communication Oracle Cards completed by then so I could give pregnant mamas readings. Amris and Terri (and Penny!) could bring their books. Penny could serenade us with her violin! April could do readings. TaraCC could bring her CD's and her guitar so she could play for us! And MsChats, Melanie, Pat, all the rest of you wonderful mamas could bring your wisdom and beautiful presence and all your gifts to share!!! Wouldn't that be FABULOUS??????

Let's start the donations as soon as possible! Imagine the POWER of that weekend. Why, I believe, just one weekend with all you mamas could indeed change the world!
I could get with that! That sounds amazing! Let's do it! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
I have got a home!
we closed on the lot where my house burned last thursday. I rented an apt today! it is a four bedroom town home with a garage for only $800 a month! I was hoping to own something but this just feels like the right thing to do for a year or two while I build my business and repair my credit. I will get the keys on thursday and should have electricity by monday. I am so happy!

for those of you who have asked to be updated with what we still need once we get a place.....I have updated my site with a list

Hooray! : That is so wonderful!
#139 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
thank you all for continuing to welcome me. it means a lot. :
Dear one, it is only in YOUR eyes that you have less value because you do not have a babe on your knee.

When I look at you, I see a beautiful, fantastic mother. After all, that is who you really are. All giving birth will do is to make it official.

It's like two people who live together for 5 years. Then they get married. The only thing that really changes is their taxes and their name.

And frankly, even if you weren't a mom-in-waiting, I still don't think we'd run you off. You're part of our online manifesting family. You don't kick family out for a little thing like major life changes.

Dearest, please do not make yourself scarce. I don't mean to be presumptuous, but you need us. Don't pre-suppose our rejection of you. It doesn't exist. It is a fantasy conjured by your mind to confuse you.

We love you, and we need you here, and you need to be here. We deserve better than your belief we would ever reject you simply because you're not currently able to be in a parental role.
#140 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:37 PM

okokok : i'm going to be totally honest. i love you guys. there is a part of me that really struggles with the contrast that participating here provides me with - and that is simply the daily contact with you all talking about the wonders of parenting. and i love reading what you write, but there are times when my self-pity gets the best of me.

there, i've said it.

i am so touched by you all reaching out to me. i DO need you. it is because of the gleanings gained from your writing that i can frame the current evens as a positive attraction.

kate, you are right on with what you wrote in your email - i also believe that until now, i have waited for things to be stable and "right." about a week ago, i was driving in the car, actually after reading anasas' post that she wrote on the spirit babies thread, and i realized that i was waiting for something i may never have. i may never know 100% what is goign to happen. and it is ok for me to invite a child into my life without being full of certitude. but yes, i have been very protective, very fiercely protective of my children, and did not let them come to me when things weren't safe.

luckily, i have grown and healed, and i am strong enough now to protect my children in their physical lives.

so, thank you all for loving me and supporting me, and enduring with me all of these ups and downs and uncertainty. you are the embodiments of grace and mercy.

i'm 100% there for the gathering - wherever it is. i can't wait. i'm giving myself permission today to be there and have a blast. now just to wait for that day to arrive.

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#141 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea View Post

What is the CL Yahoo group?
Consensual Living yahoogroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Consensual-living/

(home page)
Quote:
Consensual living is a process, a philosophy, a mindset by which we seek to live in harmony with our families and community. It involves finding mutually agreed upon solutions, where the needs of both parties are not only considered but addressed. Everyone’s wants and needs are equally valid, regardless of age. Conflicting wants or needs are discussed and mutually agreeable solutions are created or negotiated which meet the underlying needs of all parties.

Beginners to this concept are welcome to join this list, living consensually is an ongoing process of discovery. We ask that you be open to or on the path toward living consensually. We hope to explore the issues by asking questions, and sharing our experiences. Parenting is a sensitive issue for many people but we are all here to practice this process, and can do so if the environment remains one of respect, compassion, exploration and understanding. If you would like more information about Consensual Living or would like to sign up for the Consensual Living Newsletter, please visit our web site: http://www.consensual-living.com

The group isn't limited to parenting. We strive to create solutions which honor everyone's needs in all relationships of our family and community. There are about 500+ families working together to support each other in this endeavor. It is an international list.

Pat

I have a blog.
#142 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
It's easy for us to get stuck sometimes, but moving forward and doing anything is better than being stuck.
Not disagreeing. Sometimes, I like allowing myself the space to be conflicted and not know what to do also. By trusting that life will unfold, without feeling pressured to make a "right" decision, I can be open to what manifests.

Pat

I have a blog.
#143 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:

So, here's my developing vision of our MDC LoA Manifesting Mamas Get-Together: a wonderful, beautiful setting where we can meet and share each others gifts and really treat ourselves beautifully!
This sounds delightfully enticing and exciting!!

Pat

I have a blog.
#144 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 08:20 PM

a) missoula is pretty close to Calgary. i think it is about 6 hours? just throwin that out there, cuz i have a Canadian poet friend who travels to calgary alot for readings and workshop sorts of things and i am thinking of trying to visit him...and YOU mamas who live there!

b) sending out what tiny bit of positive energy i have out there for those posting here that need it

c) I took the clothes outside, and hosed them off. and while i was doing it, i thought about the farm, and how i am not grossed out touching manure.... i realized

" ITS ONLY POOP!"

and decided that should be my mantra for ALL of this jazz

i also bleached out the bathtub and threw away my white shower curtain, cuz it was all stained and ugly anyways and i can get one of those vinyle cheapie ones for now, instead. the effort of trying to bleach that thing seems like not worth it, and its got alot of dingey stains

and it was a relief! and it took about 15 minutes, total!

i also fed and watered my cats, but they are still banished. i will start being more verbal with them.

thank you!

off to continue my studies
#145 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 08:23 PM

Get the Urinegone from CVS. It'll make your cat quit peeing on your clothes.

I don't think she's doing it out of anger, I think she's doing it because the clothes smell (to her) like peepee.

And by the way, the other thing you can do is get some spray amonia, and hose them down before you wash them. But do it right away, amonia can be bad for your clothes. Also just make sure that you don't use any soap or bleach with them when you wash them with amonia.

The Amonia makes them think the clothes have been marked by another cat. They won't pee where another cat has marked...
#146 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:

THIS makes me tear up just thinking about it! It would be wonderful! More than wonderful.

And . . . I promise, later tonight or tomorrow I'll post that pic!
#147 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
I have got a home!

Wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your family!
#148 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirringleaf View Post
a) missoula is pretty close to Calgary.
I had a friend who went to school in Missoula....but I'm thinking that was close to a hundred years ago now! tee hee hee.
#149 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
There's so much I want to respond to but ds didn't nap today so my time is very limited but here's what I can remember off the top of my head:

to Amris, Stirringleaf, Eli'smommy, and CELESTE!!!

Celeste, please continue posting. We're here for you more than ever as you and your dh work your way through this. And I've been meaning to tell you how gorgeous your products are! I think I know exactly where to get ALL my gifts for my friends adopting from China. You have a beautiful talent.
You're in an important part of your life -- a transforming one. And I think this is probably exactly what needs to happen to help your spirit baby find your way to you. and for you, love.

MLW -- I loved your alarm-clock story way back on the thread. It made me laugh.

Annikate, I am SO there with you! Tara and I were talking about this VERY thing yesterday. Dh and I were SO connected before ds, we did EVERYTHING together, baby-talked to each other, gazed in each other's eyes while nestled in a cozy tavern sort of thing. And I definitely decided that I WANT THAT BACK! I've been making more of an effort and I've seen glimpses of our old selves, but I definitely want to be back where it wasn't "work" to make it happen ya know? Dh and I have been out ONCE in 2 years (just over Christmas) and I don't regret waiting because I know ds was only truly ready then (as was I) but I sure would like more time alone with him. It's difficult because ds even goes to bed the same time we do, but I'm determined to find that space of effortless intimacy again. (I bought some tantric sex books that seem very interesting but haven't read them yet). Anyway, right there with you!!! (but that doesn't surprise me )

So, TaraCC was SO generous in her description of me, I have to tell you a little about her! She really is an angel! She's warm, and funny, and gregarious and I'm so blessed to have met her in person! And her little dd is so irresistable -- she speaks with an English accent (no doubt a carry-over from her previous life ) and is just so aware of her surroundings.
It was such a treat to listen to Tara, her dh, AND her not-quite-2 year-old dd sing along with the guitar! Her LoA songs are beautiful and gave me chills while she was singing (Tara, I esp liked the "magnificent" one). I tell ya, mamas, we're in for a treat when that is released!!!

I keep blathering on to dh how incredibly thrilled I am to have met 2 of my best on-line friends!!! Terri and Tara are both such gentle and loving mothers -- so full of warm energy! I feel like I've known them both forever. to you!!

((((((((((((((((((((((KATE)))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))

Seriously, your energy is so ....like, big I can't describe it, it just flows out a mile in every direction and I am still buzzing from hanging out with you and your babe ---

That LOA group meeting sounds amazing!! We can do it!!
#150 of 875 Old 04-02-2007, 09:11 PM

Hello all you super cool manifesting mamas! I am a sometime lurker here and I promised myself that I would post here on my birthday.

March was a difficult and wonderful month for me. Two deaths came with the beautiful renewal of Spring. My dear sweet grandma- aged 95, healthy up to the day she just didn't wake up. Blessings to her. A terrible accident of a 75 year old friend who taught me that life is a banquet so you might as well enjoy!

So, Spring comes to me with beauty and regret and renewal and sadness. So much like life, huh?

Although I have not watched all of The Secret (and I really don't want to )- I truly believe in asking the Universe for what you want/need and It will provide. I have been manifesting up a storm! ( Not literally! ) Extra money in February to pay for our trip to see family. A riding lawn mower that can handle our slopped and wild yard just this weekend. And, more importantly, a calmer, happier me and a better relationship between my dh and his dying father. WOW!

I find manifesting somewhat exhausting. Does anyone else have this experience?

Love and Light and Joy to you all!

Diane/Salvia

treehugger.gif  Mama of three daughters chicken3.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page