April 1-7 No foolin' Manifesting Mamas - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow! It's almost 9:30 and no new thread? I hope no one is doi ng it right this minute!

Welcome all you LoA folks, let's manifest a wonderful new month!
#2 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 10:30 AM

#3 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 10:40 AM

We were waiting for you.

Actually, I forgot that it's Sunday! And that it's April Fools day! I'll have to go think of something clever to fool my husband with.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#4 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 10:42 AM

This month is an awesome month!! Lots of wonderful new things coming our way for all of us here!

Today, and even this week, I'm desiring and manifesting "right words" for all of my conversations! I feel this week will be important in many ways and right words are in order.

Right words!! Be Blessed Everyone!!
#5 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 10:56 AM

Good morning all!

Just catching up on the old thread. Somehow I'm suddenly over 3 pages behind!
#6 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

Amris, I love the new site! Definitely promotes the book well, and describes the messages well.... love the quotes interspersed!

Tying over from the last thread.... Bill Harris does one all on his own? I don't think I'll listen to that. I'm really glad he did the series; I've learned a lot, and it was a thing of great value to me while being a pretty brilliant marketing strategy for him, so I learned something there, too. But I really feel that he tries too hard. I guess he's just soooooo enthusiastic about his business and such, but... especially when he was interviewing Michael Beckwith, I just wanted him to shut up about himself and his precious company and let the Rev. talk! And I say all this without malice, especially as I eagerly look forward to manifesting the $$ to get Holosync.

My intention for this week is to declutter my apartment and my mind! I intend to let go of all the "reasons why" I can't have exactly what I want.
#7 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:09 AM

Hi everyone! With all my school stuff last week, I've completely given up on catching up on last week's thread...thank goodness for the new weekly one!!!

My intentions for the week.
- Have Fun
- Have Fun
- Have Fun
(did I mention, I want to have fun this week?!?!?)
#8 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:11 AM

i completely forgot that it was April Fool's day! thanks for the reminder Melanie!

i'm not going to bother posting my intentions from last week, because i didn't do to well with them. but i did learn a huge lesson in judgement and gossip. without going into details, i learned a somewhat hard and embarrassing lesson about this and it ended up biting me in the butt! i let a small irritation fester into something bigger, and didn't do anything about it, so the universe did something about it since i wasn't go to. a personal email was *accidentally* sent to a group, and the email was not very nice. lesson learned and now i am still licking my wounds somewhat, but i am really grateful i had that lesson.

this week my intentions are...

...to always look for the best intentions in people
...to appreciate my life as it is
...to maintain my alignment with my inner being
...to wake up early and start up again with my morning gratitude ritual

that's all for now!
#9 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:20 AM

amris, i just took a look at your site and it looks really great! i really like the testimonials and the nice photos you have next to them. i also think your marketing of your book and messages is really appealing. the site looks really sharp.
#10 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:36 AM

Amris, your site looks really great now! I love the testimonials--I always like to read testimonials when I'm considering buying something--and they are lovely in and of themselves!

indigenousmama

My FIL is coming this week to bring us new furniture (not new, new to us. one piece). What I really would love is to fit the armoire and get my great grandmother's dresser from my dad's house and sell our dresser.
Though I've never sold a dresser before, have no idea what to charge or how to go about it. Would you use craigslist for this?
Anyway, that's what I want.
#11 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigenousmama View Post
my intentions for this week...

...to be inspired
...to do some decluttering in my life - home, people, emotional baggage
...to be grateful
...to have lots of stimulating conversations with friends
...to start my revisions on my writing project

that's it for now!
actually, i just took a look at my weekly intentions from last week, and it turns out i did pretty good. i think my embarrassing little incident fits in with the decluttering of emotional baggage.
#12 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 01:23 PM

what?
????

i am joining while it is still the first page????

incredible!

hey guess what i manifested a purple motercycle the day before yesterday (on friday)

i was hiking with my bf and he is being a kermudgeon about manifesting, suddenly ( he was charmed by it before but is relapsing into thinking its silly)

so i declared " FINE! i will manifest a purple motercycle, just you wait!"

we went hiking again the next day, saturday, and when we were up in a trail i started singing " i dont want a pickle i just wanna ride my motercycle" ...but i had forgotten about our motercycle---i was just singing it because we were singing storytelling songs while we hiked and i suddenly remembered that one. just as i got done reminding him what the song was about and singing the chorous, we both glanced down toward our right, at the road and there was a big pickup truck pulling a trailer with a PURPLE MOTERCYCLE IN IT! the timing was amazing, i just was amazedthat i was singing about my motercycle as it was about to arrive!

he STILL refuses to believe it though!
#13 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirringleaf View Post
there was a big pickup truck pulling a trailer with a PURPLE MOTERCYCLE IN IT! the timing was amazing, i just was amazedthat i was singing about my motercycle as it was about to arrive!

he STILL refuses to believe it though!
UNTIL NOW... because you planted a seed of belief, and it will grow!

Pat

I have a blog.
#14 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 01:46 PM

I am going to get my intentions down in a few, but I've been reading April's Science of Mind magazine and it has an awesome article about Gregg Braden and what he calls the Divine Matrix. Has anyone heard of him or read his books? Here is a little blub from the magazine article.

Oh, and our alarm clock in our bedroom played a very nice April's Fool's joke on me. This morning I was laying in bed planked by two kidlets, both of whom were amazingly asleep. I glanced at the clock and it was about 8am. Cool, I thought ... a bit more sleep than normal (typically during the week we are up between 6:30 and 7:30, depending usually on when dh finally gets out of bed for work; since it was so quiet this morning, I figured that was why we got a bit extra of sleep). So, I dozed a little and then it was 8:30. Wow! This is amazing ... the baby has never slept in this long. Sometimes ds#2 will sleep in, especially when he's really tired, but never the baby. Finally after laying awake for a while squashed between two babes, I decided to get up at almost 9am. So, I sat down at the computer to check messages and was feeling really rested. I couldn't remember the last time I slept in until almost 9am. The baby woke, and we hung out together for a couple minutes until ds#1 woke. While I was walking past the kitchen to go tend to ds#1, I noticed that the clock on the oven said 8am. HUH?! I was confused. I quietly walked back into my bedroom thinking I read something wrong, but nope, that clock still said 9am. Then it dawned on me ... this must have been the original "daylight savings time" weekend before Bush signed the bill to change it. Apparently our alarm clock is programed to change automatically for the next who-knows-how-many-years! So, via a wonderful cosmic joke, I got what I thought was an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep and by the power of intention, woke feeling very relaxed and refreshed! I love wonderful little jokes like that.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#15 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 01:58 PM

Beautiful Day in Paradise  @BeautifulDayMom  facebook.com/beautifuldaymama

#16 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 03:20 PM

:

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#17 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 03:27 PM

Woops! silly me was hanging out at the old thread saying, "where is everyone!"

I am about to sit down and pay bills and get the money organized for this month and I intend to be relaxed and joyful about it.

I am meeting a client's family later this afternoon and I really intend to bring my best, most comfortable self forward and enjoy spending time with this family and helping them prepare for their birth.

This week I intend to do yoga EVERYDAY! Yes, everyday and I will love doing this. In fact I already love doing it.

We watched the SEcret again last night but introduced it to my bro and his girlfriend. She fell asleep and he was like," whoa, I might have to watch that again. I kinda get it but....". So hopefully the second time around it will sink in more for them. This is a brand new idea in their world
#18 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 03:31 PM

Some inspiration from Michael Beckwith: http://www.giftofagape.org/ I'm just listening now, only two minutes in, and WOW.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#19 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post

Oh, and our alarm clock in our bedroom played a very nice April's Fool's joke on me. This morning I was laying in bed planked by two kidlets, both of whom were amazingly asleep. I glanced at the clock and it was about 8am. Cool, I thought ... a bit more sleep than normal (typically during the week we are up between 6:30 and 7:30, depending usually on when dh finally gets out of bed for work; since it was so quiet this morning, I figured that was why we got a bit extra of sleep). So, I dozed a little and then it was 8:30. Wow! This is amazing ... the baby has never slept in this long. Sometimes ds#2 will sleep in, especially when he's really tired, but never the baby. Finally after laying awake for a while squashed between two babes, I decided to get up at almost 9am. So, I sat down at the computer to check messages and was feeling really rested. I couldn't remember the last time I slept in until almost 9am. The baby woke, and we hung out together for a couple minutes until ds#1 woke. While I was walking past the kitchen to go tend to ds#1, I noticed that the clock on the oven said 8am. HUH?! I was confused. I quietly walked back into my bedroom thinking I read something wrong, but nope, that clock still said 9am. Then it dawned on me ... this must have been the original "daylight savings time" weekend before Bush signed the bill to change it. Apparently our alarm clock is programed to change automatically for the next who-knows-how-many-years! So, via a wonderful cosmic joke, I got what I thought was an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep and by the power of intention, woke feeling very relaxed and refreshed! I love wonderful little jokes like that.
This made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
Woops! silly me was hanging out at the old thread saying, "where is everyone!"

flowers, I just have to say your posts are always so full of and I love reading them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Some inspiration from Michael Beckwith: http://www.giftofagape.org/ I'm just listening now, only two minutes in, and WOW.
How do I listen?
#20 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
How do I listen?
Enter your name and email address on the page linked above and hit submit. You'll see the download at the top of the next page.

Melanie
#21 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 04:21 PM

Not much time to participate on Sundays (or any day lately ) so just subbing for now...
#22 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 05:04 PM

Happy Sunday

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#23 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 05:36 PM

subbing and will bbl w/more. . . .

I manifested my couple under their umbrella!
#24 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Hi everyone! With all my school stuff last week, I've completely given up on catching up on last week's thread...thank goodness for the new weekly one!!!

My intentions for the week.
- Have Fun
- Have Fun
- Have Fun
(did I mention, I want to have fun this week?!?!?)
I might steal that from you

I don't have enough fun. This week is fun week.

Happy April fools! Can't fool dp really, he's not much of a joker. I suppose I am. See siggy.
#25 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 06:16 PM

I've c/p-ed my mutilquotes from the other thread over here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Ok, you really answered your own question here. But I'll add that no, I absolutely do not think you need to have a degree in anything to support another person in their life journey. A degree is simply a piece of paper saying you've studied enough on the various subjects that you can be considered an 'expert' by others. (ETA: Obviously there's more value to formal training than just being deemed an expert. Just to clarify that I'm not intending to over-simplify here.) Life experience and independant reading can do that for you too! Not to offend anyone that feels formal training for anything is important... I just happen to believe that you can get it all outside of the formal process, if you choose. Hey Penny... aren't you homeschooling your son?

Tara's doing it. I'm doing it. You can do it. You just need passion and love and a handle on your own comfort zone and limitations.

Very exciting about your practice clients! Have fun!

Ok, too much to catch up on so I don't think I'll try! I'm just going to send some love to all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
If you want a certificate or something, I have found several resources that provide International Life Coaching Certificates.

check out DebbieFord.com, coachtrainingalliance.com, or coachU
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
Life coaching...you could say something like, "I'm here to help you look outside the box of your life"....lol Advertise yourself as someone that knows how to be a neutral third party... You can do it!
Thank you guys!! Yes, life is the training, isn't it? I guess part of the reasons I was asking that question is that it's likely to be asked by dh - thanks for helping me clarify my response.

I had a great "life-coaching experience" with my adult student today! He was rahter stiff in his piece, and I asked him to play it again and just imagine what it sound like if he could make it sound jsut as he wwanted. Of course, that made a huge difference! Then I asked him to imagine what his body would feel like if responded to all his musical impulses. Interestingly enough it started going so well that he got self-conscious and kind of thought "this can't be happening" - it was as if he'd manifested something beyond what he was able to allow himself to believe. He's smart enough to understand that too, so it was a cool lesson! And it made me understand how/why I can do this stuff.

[QUOTE=Zannalyn;7711047]: This is one of my favorite parts of this whole LoA journey; it's so freeing! I was raised to always look to please someone, be it my parents or God, and taught never to trust myself or my feelings or my desires. Later, I still kept some of that, looking for the "right" thing to be doing, like it was written down somewhere and I had to find it and decipher it and do it. It feels sooooooo good to be done with all that! I'm finally done trying to please some invisible authority. What I need to do is be me, and I can certainly do that! And by doing so I align with the Universe, that wondrous mysterious loving intelligence that I am a part of.[QUOTE]

:

THis is really making me think also of how we teach our kids that life's like that without meaning to. One of my challenges right now is to honor ds's feelings while still making sure that he can function in a world where most people don't think that way. I'm learning to find a balance but it takes trial and error at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunchy
I just real quick wanted to address CATGIRL --

You absolutely can be a life coach without a degree -- you're talking to one -- I took a leave of absence from college about 8 years ago and never returned because I realized that life was a better school than any place I could go --- like Melanie, I don't want to downplay the use and experience of having degrees , but also , I really want to emphasize the fact that there are so many things technically I could do but can't because I don't have a degree -- but it doesn't mean I don't know these things and that I wouldn't be fabulous at them --

------------but continuing to get that degree wasn't a passion ---

Now I am a life coach with two clients -- Devon and another, and I feel like a degree is the last thing I need

What I have is life experience -- I have God -given gifts of communication and of empathy and an ability to think outside the box and a willingness to serve --

You absolutely don't need a degree to become a life coach -- in fact, I think the fact that life has been my education speaks volumes more than a piece of paper (again, not putting down degrees!) ---

I have done tons of research, I gather my insights and information from sources ranging from The Bible -- to Walden -- to The Secret -- to Freud -- to Buddha -- to Maya Angelou -- to The Hicks -- and from everyone in between -- MOST of all though, THIS IS HOW I LIVE MY LIFE -- and that is something I think anyone who wants to teach LOA has to become in alignment with -- it doesn't mean my life (or me) is *perfect* -- it just means I have learned to effectively live my life according to the principles of LOA (and my personal affiliation as a Christian which for me, it goes hand in hand) and I am living for all intents and purposes a life of joy and magic and of peace and personal fulfillment (still working on the financial freedom )

I have healed myself from debilitating illness, I have healed my family relationships, I have a fulfilling, happy marriage, I am a wonderful, non-martyrous, happy mama, I am at peace with who I am, where I am, how I am, and am ready and willing to serve others who are on that journey inward and forward...

THAT, is what you need to be a life coach (imo) not a degree or a perfect life without any ups and downs or challenges --

Imagine if Terri (annikate) went to medical school before beginning her Finding Kate foundation:? www.findingkate.org

What if Amris waited until she completed journalism school or went to seminary or whatever to speak with Spirit and to write it into a book?

http://www.amris-messagesoflove.com/

Look at the amazing work Kate (katest.) does -- I don't know what degree she would have had to get before she felt *worthy* of sharing it with us! www.lovefrombaby.com

What if Pat (wu wei) waited until she had a PHD in child developement before she emparted her extremely insightful and beautiful wisdom regarding living consensually with children in harmony?

....or Melanie (koalamama) with the awesome website she is creating? I don't believe she has a degree in web design or in LOA but she friggin ROCKS...

....or Devon, with deciding to travel this summer -- sure, she HAS a degree in her field, but she is making lemonade from lemons - they said they didn't think she was going to be hired back, so she is taking the trip of her life and she will find her way when she ges back!

Or any of the other amazing women and mamas on this thread following their nudges from The Universe or from God or Spirit or Amris' magical french toast God

My point is, if you are feeling led to do that -- DO IT... don't get caught up in the hows .... anything you want to do, BEGIN IT.... the way will be shown to you!!

Here is my website if you are needing inspiration:

www.sculptyourlife.org

Happy Creating!!!
Tara, THANK YOU for this wonderful post!!

You know, the reason I want to do this is because I realized I do this for people all the time anyway - my students, my friends, family members - without even thinking about it. I always have ideas for them and resources to share, because I've always been interested in growth and all the cool stuff that's out there. I'm just going to do it more intentionally and in a more organized way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
Woodworking. He used to sell things at craft shows and SCA events and he and his dad made fancy tack boxes to sell to a local stable.
Cool! Can he still do it on the side...until it takes over his life?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
captain crunchy

You make an excellent point about our life BEing what it is at any given moment and how the choices we make create what we are. AND, even more importantly, how the choices we CAN make create what we really want!!

Today should definitely be a day of manifesting our true desires!! To do at least one thing that puts us on a path to create something for real purpose!!

<says that mainly for herself...and maybe someone else could use the push, lol>
: In the Canfield interview I lovve the idea of "accountability partners". that's kind of what we are for each other, the way wwe keep each other going. Maybe we should each post at least one thing we've done to manifest our dream life every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
I haven't made it past your posts from 7:00 this morning, but wanted to just put it out there that there is no licensure for life or career coaching. For now, they are unregulated.

That's cool, isn't it?! Like the wild west...full of opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
I have a BS and a Master's and while I think the EXPERIENCE of getting my degrees was good, I have to say I've learned SOOOOO much more about myself, other people, and my passions in my own real experience. Going to school taught me what others think, but learning on my own teaches me my own mind, ya know? Degrees are great, and obviously mean something in our society, but I've learned to look beyond degrees and definitely appreciate "real-world" wisdom. Sometimes people with the most letters behind their name have the most "unlearning" to do.
So, Penny -- you go girl!!!
Actually my best time in college was the five years I spent in grad school in my 30s when I first came to the US - I didn't really need a master's in violin and I never completed my doctorate (got married and pg), but I had the time of my life. I enjoyed it much more than the students who were there because going to college is what you do.
Quote:
MsChats -- congrats on your A!!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
But, then, I remember Shakespeare said "This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man." (yeah, I "learned" this saying in high school; but I live it...now.)

Pat
Wow. That gave me a chill...because Hamlet is dh's favorite play, and Shakespeare his passion, and this is exactly what I need to say to him (and what I always encourage him to do for himself).

Quote:
Thanks! I forgot to update everyone. After we gave it up (or needing it to be one way or another) it worked itself out and the closing is Tuesday at 2pm.
Thanks for your very inspiring update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
I understand it extremely well.

I was TTC for 13 years. Then I got pregnant with Kira, and I had gestational diabetes, and all I wanted was for it to be OVER. I was badly anemic and basically quite ill. In the doctor's office twice a week... until the end, then it was 4 times a week....

I felt like I should be so grateful, but at the same time, I just wanted it OVER WITH. YESTERDAY.

Plus, I wanted to be holding her RIGHT NOW! No, not now, a minute ago! :

Oh boy, do I identify with that!! I just wanted ds safely OUT!!

Quote:
Woooo-hoooooooooo! I am so buzzing right now! I just am so grateful for this life I get to live and having you all as mirrors really just makes it so much more evident! Wallow around in self-pity? Over that! See you later...I am ready to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!(We need more appropo LoA smilies. There just aren't enough smilies that are BOUNDING with life's love and excitement!)

Yes, well we actually are moving out of New England.

Update! Money flows! ............ Now I have over half the money I need for the cert. weekend PLUS the confidence that indeed the Universe will provide the funds for me to have this in my life. Yes!!!!!!!!
Great manifesting!! And I would love to know where your destination is if you would be kind enough to email me too. Itsounds wonderful!
#26 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 07:05 PM

Happy April!

This is a week of fun for me too. I'm at my mom's for spring break, so I have lots of help with the kiddos. I realized last week I was completely blocking the universe, so this is the week to allow, allow, allow. allow!

Oh, and to drink margaritas with my mom.

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#27 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 07:06 PM

So watching What the Bleep and Dr. Emoto's work with water has got me thinking ... anyone up for some henna-tatoo'ing of love messages? I keep thinking of the character Amanda towards the end of the movie drawing pretty hearts all over herself with what I presume to be an eyeliner pencil and thought how cool would it to be to do that with henna ... not all over (and for me at least probably somewhere that wouldn't be seen all the time) but definitely writing the message on the skin much like writing love upon water glasses. So, crazy idea? Anyone want to?

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#28 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
So watching What the Bleep and Dr. Emoto's work with water has got me thinking ... anyone up for some henna-tatoo'ing of love messages? I keep thinking of the character Amanda towards the end of the movie drawing pretty hearts all over herself with what I presume to be an eyeliner pencil and thought how cool would it to be to do that with henna ... not all over (and for me at least probably somewhere that wouldn't be seen all the time) but definitely writing the message on the skin much like writing love upon water glasses. So, crazy idea? Anyone want to?
Yes! I have been thinking about this too! I want to do it - - it'll be like our own little secret as we walk around during the day!
#29 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
i think that's a cute idea. it got me to thinking about a tattoo i have on my right hand. years ago, i got a tattoo of a gecko on my thumb. at the time, i just chose the design just because i liked it, and not for any particular meaning. since then, i have had several people tell me that the gecko is a symbol of good luck, and adaptability. maybe my tattoo has had an influence on my life?

i haven't seen What the Bleep. i just watched Celestine Prophecy this weekend and loved it. What the Bleep is next on my list of movies to see.
#30 of 875 Old 04-01-2007, 07:24 PM

I have another quick second . . .

Just wanted to post that KateSt. is just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside! And so is her dh and ds (especially ds!) Really, words don't describe Kate's pure, calm energy.

I'm so grateful that the Universe allowed us to finally meet.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page