April 8-14 Manifesting Masters - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
I found it very interesting listening to, my boyfriend,James Ray talk about this. I was a little surprised when he said that Jesus actually wore one of the most sought after and expensive robes of the day (which he akinned to wearing Armani) and he had all sorts of luxuries. It made sense when I heard it, I guess I just never thought about it before.
[/B]
I have been doing some studying on this. One point that was brought up was that He had a treasurer. You don't need a treasurer if you don't have any money. AND the treasurer was Judas. It's mentioned somewhere that he was stealing from the fund. So you know it was fairly substantial for the others not to notice he was skimming and they still had enough for the things they needed.
#302 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:31 AM

I'm in a total funk the last couple of days guys
#303 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's_mommy View Post
But you can turn it around because You're Magic!
#304 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
what do you need to feel better?

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#305 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:38 AM

Quote:
UNTIL NOW!!

Pat

I have a blog.
#306 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:38 AM

Beautiful Day in Paradise  @BeautifulDayMom  facebook.com/beautifuldaymama

#307 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
But it's her issue to get or not. I need to not be so emotionally attached to whether she "gets" it. The issue is one of nutrition and she's apparently chosen to not research it at all but just ask me for advice on a regular basis. Ok, that's no problem, I've done a lot of research and I enjoy being a know-it-all but I need to not be invested in the outcome. If she chooses to not do it right, to ask my advice and not follow it, to make mistakes - she will either learn from it all or she won't. It's not my job to save her. It's her job.
I am reminded of the old Chinese proverb about "How do you know?" (if your advice is "right") I often *learn from it all* when ds disagrees with me. And, I have learned a lot of my mainstream medical advice was "wrong" later, lol. I too need to not be so emotionally attached to whether someone "gets" it. Rather, I can trust that they are Exactly Where They Need To Be!!

Here is the old Chinese story that helps depict this Awareness, Trust and Not-knowing:

Pat

http://www.pediatricservices.com/parents/pc-11.htm

Quote:
The Taoist prefers to look at life events without judgment or interpretation. According to Taoism, the true significance of events can never be understood as they are occurring, for in every event there are elements of both good and bad. Furthermore, each event has no specific beginning or end and may influence events for years, or even centuries, to come. An excellent example of the Taoist view of life is found in the following parable of the Taoist farmer.

There once was a Taoist farmer. One day the Taoist farmer’s only horse broke out of the corral and ran away. The farmer’s neighbors, all hearing of the horse running away, came to the Taoist farmer's house to view the corral. As they stood there, the neighbors all said, "Oh what bad luck!" The Taoist farmer replied, "Maybe."

About a week later, the horse returned, bringing with it a whole herd of wild horses, which the Taoist farmer and his son quickly corralled. The neighbors, hearing of the corralling of the horses, came to see for themselves. As they stood there looking at the corral filled with horses, the neighbors said, "Oh what good luck!" The Taoist farmer replied, "Maybe."

A couple of weeks later, the Taoist farmer's son's leg was badly broken when he was thrown from a horse he was trying to break. A few days later the broken leg became infected and the son became delirious with fever. The neighbors, all hearing of the incident, came to see the son. As they stood there, the neighbors said, "Oh what bad luck!" The Taoist farmer replied, "Maybe."

At that same time in China, there was a war going on between two rival warlords. The warlord of the Taoist farmer's village was involved in this war. In need of more soldiers, he sent one of his captains to the village to conscript young men to fight in the war. When the captain came to take the Taoist farmer's son he found a young man with a broken leg who was delirious with fever. Knowing there was no way the son could fight, the captain left him there. A few days later, the son's fever broke. The neighbors, hearing of the son's not being taken to fight in the war and of his return to good health, all came to see him. As they stood there, each one said, "Oh what good luck!" The Taoist farmer replied, "Maybe."

I have a blog.
#308 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Skip work and come to the Snohomish County Birth Collective meeting with me? We can cheer each other up!

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#309 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
I've spent the past several days trying to figure out "why" I have an issue with exchanging readings for money. I know it's a flow I'm stopping.....
I'm getting there...because I really want to BE there. And I also realized that being around all of this positive will help me with this. How exciting!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Here's an idea for an exercise for you... Think about how many readings you'd like to do a day, or how your day will look like with this in it. When you have a picture of your goal, sit down and write it out as if it already happened. Be sure to use a lot of descriptive language, and include all your senses. I.e. write about the cup of tea you prepared before sitting down to your first reading of the day, how the cards felt in your hands, the sensations in your body as you were interpreting the energy, the joy you felt sharing the readings with your clients... and don't forget to talk about the money you received for the work!! (That's the key part here - don't leave it out. ) Then read that to yourself at least once a day (more often is even better!) for the next month. Watch how it transforms your views on this!
I am following this with great interest as I am also having issues about doing readings. I have been manifesting lots of technical difficulties and very little time to do the work... of course, I could just stop trying to keep up with this thread, but I enjoy it and get uplifted by it, so I'm not going to do that! And reading the thread is something I can do with interruptions.... my life has plenty of interruptions. I could work on manifesting less... I'm rambling, but I have been trying to understand what my block is, here, why it's taking me weeks and weeks to get the first chart reading to the person it's for (Kate!), so I can get on to the others.... I'm not sure if its a money block, or just the logistics of dealing with an almost 3 year old and dh working really long hours... No, it's something in me, and I don't understand it, yet. So I think I will try the exercise above, and re-read what was posted about time recently...

I have plenty of time to do all my work. I enjoy doing it, I do excellent work, and am well compensated for it.

or something like that...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigenousmama View Post
i kind of have this "formula" for manifesting stuff. i put my intentions out, and "make room" for it in my house physically, and if it is something not tangible like improved relationships or something, i sort through my emotional baggage that may be blocking my allowing of the manifestation, and release it. it works for me every time.
interesting.... I intend to remember this.

Quote:
What I've come to be reminded of from Spirit is this. To think on anything other than what we've been shown is to "settle". To talk ourselves out of something or to think lack or to say...."well, this will do"... is settling. And, anytime I even think of something different, Spirit reminds me that that would be settling... And, to have anything and everything in the way of Spiritual/Universal blessings is to NOT settle. And to realize that we all are worthy of the things/happenings/gifts/etc we're given.

So, the question is....do you want to "settle" for something that will only make you half-happy.... Or do you want to accept the prize of perfection from Spirit?
wow. I like this. I've been working on imagining how I want my life to be, and to post it on that day after... thread where I've been enjoying reading so much. I keep getting stuck on thinking it won't fit with what dh wants, or that I need to know what he wants so I can fit what I want into it. I know this is in terms of manifesting, but I have been mired in it UP TILL NOW!

Quote:
About Spirit Guides..... I have taught people how to meet them and have given many classes in which people did meet them. My techniques are mainly visual ones though... I can do auditory techniques also...
~If anyone here would like me to set up something....and schedule something....and actually create a class for this, I'd be happy to arrange it.
I'm interested! This is something I've been wanting for years!

Quote:
Which means you have been doing a study in contrast, and are now clear on how you don't want to feel, so you are ready to manifest how you do want to feel!

Remember you are crapless!!
#310 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:

I've actually avoided this thread for the last few days for fear of bringing it down. I feel anxious, gloomy, and parts of me hurt.

How can we bring ourselves back up/into allignment?

Mine includes feeling sad my kids are growing up, (teen and almost teen) the anniversary of someone I love dying, a couple people in our household got hurt...I guess I need to make some gentle changes/adjustments to my attitude and move up from there...

Do you ever google old friends? I found myself googling a friend from high school who was SUCH a negative person and had a habit of putting me down, and I caught myself and went, WHOAH!! Where did THAT come from?

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#311 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
I've actually avoided this thread for the last few days for fear of bringing it down. I feel anxious, gloomy, and parts of me hurt.

How can we bring ourselves back up/into allignment?
Check your location: You are releasing and replacing limiting beliefs! These things coming up just before treasure mapping time are right in season, and perfect for you to release right now! (Yes, I'm talking to myself, too! )
#312 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
Check your location: You are releasing and replacing limiting beliefs! These things coming up just before treasure mapping time are right in season, and perfect for you to release right now!
I hope you are right. Unfortunately they feel like those aliens popping out of people's chests in Alien on their way out. Yeowch!

Kisses to you too.

SOunds like I should do some journaling.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#313 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:09 PM

I lurk here A lot to keep up in this thread! Just had to share my recent manifesting experience. We were looking for a van and had a sedan that we were going to take a loss on trade in. I manifested the sale of our Malibu-- two quick posts to craigslist and a local yahoogroup (didn't even include pictures). First person who came to see the Malibu test drove it, made us an offer for almost exactly what we owed and bought it 5 days later!! I now have exactly the new-to-us van I had wanted sitting in my driveway! We found it on a great sale, negotiations went easily and the fabulous van is now sitting in my driveway. To top it off, DH just got a 10% raise! Even DH, who calls the Secret my "crazy magic", and doesn't believe at all, is starting to admit that things are going very well for us these days. Off to clean & declutter for treasure mapping time...

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

#314 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memiles View Post

My new barter policy is that I have a list of things we need-specifically work on our house-and I'll consider other things, but only if it's something I would write a check for.
I've only ever bartered for things I want! lol I don't see the point in bartering for something that I have no use for. To me, bartering is supposed to be where both sides benefit. I don't see benefit in gaining something I don't want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
wow. I like this. I've been working on imagining how I want my life to be, and to post it on that day after... thread where I've been enjoying reading so much. I keep getting stuck on thinking it won't fit with what dh wants, or that I need to know what he wants so I can fit what I want into it. I know this is in terms of manifesting, but I have been mired in it UP TILL NOW!
You know, I used to do this... Do ONE day....create one "day after" and trust that it will all fit into hubby's day too. You'd be surprised at what he may have planned so that you can plan your day....or that you both plan your day in harmony together... It's whatever you want it to be. One day. And even hubby can be in harmony within it...
#315 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyavery View Post
I lurk here A lot to keep up in this thread! Just had to share my recent manifesting experience. We were looking for a van and had a sedan that we were going to take a loss on trade in. I manifested the sale of our Malibu-- two quick posts to craigslist and a local yahoogroup (didn't even include pictures). First person who came to see the Malibu test drove it, made us an offer for almost exactly what we owed and bought it 5 days later!! I now have exactly the new-to-us van I had wanted sitting in my driveway! We found it on a great sale, negotiations went easily and the fabulous van is now sitting in my driveway. To top it off, DH just got a 10% raise! Even DH, who calls the Secret my "crazy magic", and doesn't believe at all, is starting to admit that things are going very well for us these days. Off to clean & declutter for treasure mapping time...
Way to go!
#316 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:31 PM

For those of you with concerns about charging for services...do you believe in what you are doing? Do you believe that you and your time and your services are valuable? If you do, then charge.

Someone wrote about not wanting to drive up in an SUV because they didn't want the clients to feel they don't *need* the money. This sounds a lot like your own beliefs disguised in thoughts of others.

Feel good about what you do....love what you do...and the money will come to you. Yes, it can come directly from the client, it can also come from other sources....but let it in!
#317 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:31 PM

momtwice

I have been having some freaky issues from my waaaaay past pop up recently too. I just have to believe what Zannalyn said and know that is is a good thing. We need to look at it. love it. release it. Thanks KoalaMama (again) .

I just adore that phrase.

Oh, and the important part is the *releasing* of it.
#318 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 12:53 PM

Beautiful Day in Paradise  @BeautifulDayMom  facebook.com/beautifuldaymama

#319 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:02 PM

hmmm....anybody know how I can make my avatar bigger?
#320 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Irina, (everybody wave, )

Delighted to see you here!

Pat
: mama and everybody There is so much to read, wow. I'll try to catch up
#321 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:25 PM

hello everyone

I've been a little mia but caught up some this morning. We went as a family to Seaworld yesterday and had lots of fun. Then my MIL called and was in the hospital. It turns out she had had a heart attack the night before. DH went to see her (1 hour away where Annikate lives) last night and came back crying. He lost his father as a teenager and I think seeing her there really struck a cord to him. Here's the thing.... I just don't feel worried at all. For some reason I just know she is going to be alright. I just KNOW it deep down so I comforted him and told him this and I think he then began to KNOW it too.

Also wanted to post this. A fav band of mine (The Flaming Lips) has an awsome front man that seems to be pretty LOA. Here's a link to an interview he did and an artcle about his band that is really worth reading if you ask me. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/enter...,6170837.story

Later gaters,
Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#322 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:28 PM

Okay, I have been trying to catch up with you all for the last 24 hours. Here it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Don't pin her down. I am open to the Universe providing the *how*. : Kate may be thinking 'well.. this' and 'well... that'. But, it will all unfold exactly as it needs to.

Pat
No doubt! I am just so curious where she is going to end up!

[QUOTE

=SuperMama;7797015]My thing is this: part of the description by which I define myself is Environmentalist. I Care. And part of that is opting out of Consumerism and Being Happy with less. Having a small "footprint" and all. And I'm happy with this because it is my desire that all creatures live in harmony with one another. (Remember that bumper sticker that said, "Live Simply, that Others May Simply Live" - that was given to me as a gift, years ago.)
But I also accept that I am a physical being living in a material world. And there is a beautiful and sacred part of me that would just love to indulge in all things material ----- luxurious fabrics, delectable foods, toys, clothes, dishes, music cds, entertainment, cars, magazines, blankets, pillows, furniture, cozy house ----- where does the satisfaction really come from? I'd like to have it All. One part of me says, What could be more satisfying, even on a Spiritual level, than all things material in this material world? But of course, there is that other part of me that readily admits, true happiness comes from within, mainly originating from my deep love for people around me, but of course, that's also where I feel the deepest sadness at times. And material things can make me a little happy, too.

I'm just rambling, now. Ahhh, well.....[/QUOTE]

I also used to label myself an environmentalist and have gone through a lot of mind struggle in these areas. REally, when I just let it go and realized this is what I am interested in life became so much easier. Some people don't care about preserving the planet. That makes me feel sad so I will not even bring my attention to it. I just keep being thankful for how abundant and beautiful the earth is. It brings me great joy to feel like I make choices that keep everything balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMama View Post
Okay can we have an informal vote? Disposable diapers - I love them for some times - I use cloth most of the time. If I simply feel GOOD about the choice I am making, is that good enough?
Pick the feel good, my darlin. I did cloth for about a year and I loved it. I loved the cycles of wash and fold and I loved wrapping my baby in hemp or green cotton....loved it! Then I manifested myself a job where I was able to bring ds to work with me but I also had to care for a newborn infant. Cloth diapers became a burden for a number of reasons and then it felt so good to have the option of Seventh Generation. Now as I prepare for the new baby and being a SAHM again I am dreaming of fluff...(home made recycled this time! YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
She called Kate a "little guru walking around."

I'll pm you w/her info.

This was my 3rd reading from her. I was amazed at the first and second but this time - wow!
Please, pass the info. Dh and I have been talking about doing a reading for a while and we are "looking" for the right time and place!

Quote:

I LOVE this quote! It's an interested double message too... It can take a lot of energy to keep anyone (including yourself) in poverty. It is a much lighter, easier, more freeing feeling to accept abundance for ourselves, and for everyone!

Love this too! This has been my personal journey for sure. Now I love thinking about all the ways I can experience abundance in harmony with nature. Beautiful!

I do believe she's referring to 'One Fish, Two Fish', pages 3-4: "Some are sad, and some are glad and some are very, very bad. Why are they sad and glad and bad? I do not know, go as your Dad." There is a fish with an 'evil' twinkle in his eye, looking like he just back-ended another fish. HOWEVER... I never once considered this was a picture of a Dad hitting a kid. I always thought it was a bunch of fish playing/rough-housing together. Not such a fan of the 'bad' label here, but that's a small complaint and has never stopped us from reading this book. (One of our favourites!)
I love that quote and the discussion that has evolved from it. It is so true! My dh is always saying, "Well, what would a monk have to bring with him for the weekend" and it drives me crazy b/c first of all we are not monks! but now I like this thought even more. Think about a monastary and what it takes to keep it running, fed, clothes, etc.

I stand corrected about the book quote. I knew when I was writing it I was being very sloppy as it was very far away from me. In fact I wish I had it now so I could look at it again. I think I assumed it was a parent/child situation b/c it said, "Go ask your Dad." I also try to look at things in the most positive light and it looks like I manifested myself a little reminder, thank you .

Quote:
Sepia, you just described my feelings about my doula work to a T! I will jump through hoops to make sure that I drive the Toyota to client's homes because the SUV "isn't a doula car". Money is such a touchy subject around this work, I honestly thought that if clients saw my expensive car, they would think I don't really need the money for my work, and not be willing to pay me : How messed up is that?

I deserve to have a busy practice, I deserve to be paid well for my work, as my work is valuable to families!
I hear you. I keep hearing doulas saying, "Well I won't get rich doing this work" and you know what....I don't want any part of that mentality! I keep trying to just release my expectation from money from certain sources and trust it will come from where it is best manifested. My doula workshop leader told us onetime a client sent her a 10,000 check a few months after the birth b/c they realized how valuable she had been. I am not trying to be rich being a doula! I am just living abundantly in all ways possible!

Quote:
Well, mama, just know the tower is falling and making room for an even higher vibration. Let it go, move on and catch a buzz!
#323 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Skip work and come to the Snohomish County Birth Collective meeting with me? We can cheer each other up!
When's the meeting???

My last day is Friday, so I think I'm just funky about changing jobs. It's been a weird couple weeks at work!

Thanks for being so sweet guys
#324 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
hmmm....anybody know how I can make my avatar bigger?

I know you will get your avatar bigger and although I have no technical advice to offer I have to say for some reason your post made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I have no idea why, but it brought me a lot of joy. Thank you!
#325 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

Tara, going to call you!!

About Devon, I did hear from her yesterday so she is around -- hopefully we will talk more soon -- I will give her *hugs* from the group if you all don't see her first!

Quote:
"People are destroying our planet!" Yes.
"More and more people every day are learning how to be good stewards of the planet!" Yes.

Pick your "Yes."
Love that amris -- pick your yes especially -- I think I am going to start using that in every day conversations --
I was just having this discussion with someone about how (imo) God always says *yes* -- but you are choosing which yes so don't go blaming when things turn out the way you wanted (you general)

About Jesus and his robes (hey YOU guys brought it up!! ) Because I have healed how I view money, it doesn't matter to me -- honestly though if you think about it, Him wearing an expensive robe and having all His needs met without fretting over it or having to bust his butt working at a job he hated, or worrying day in and day out how He would be taken care of is kind of LOA in action, no? He just knew He would be taken care of --

So great manifestation, I got *What The Bleep* in the mail from the library today!! I thought there would be a big old wait for it but it came so fast so I am off to hole up and watch it when dd takes her nap!

I just know it is going to be awesome because so many mamas and women on here that I respect and like have raved about it!!
#326 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
hello everyone

I've been a little mia but caught up some this morning. We went as a family to Seaworld yesterday and had lots of fun. Then my MIL called and was in the hospital. It turns out she had had a heart attack the night before. DH went to see her (1 hour away where Annikate lives) last night and came back crying. He lost his father as a teenager and I think seeing her there really struck a cord to him. Here's the thing.... I just don't feel worried at all. For some reason I just know she is going to be alright. I just KNOW it deep down so I comforted him and told him this and I think he then began to KNOW it too.

Also wanted to post this. A fav band of mine (The Flaming Lips) has an awsome front man that seems to be pretty LOA. Here's a link to an interview he did and an artcle about his band that is really worth reading if you ask me. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/enter...,6170837.story

Later gaters,
Tara
We were missing you!
If you need to come back this way lmk and maybe I can come over and give you a rl hug.
Is she at Waterman?
#327 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I know you will get your avatar bigger and although I have no technical advice to offer I have to say for some reason your post made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I have no idea why, but it brought me a lot of joy. Thank you!
Could it be this smilie---------------------->

I love that one b/c it always makes me laugh too!
#328 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

I just read through and now I forget everything I wanted to respond to. Huh.

Except this... CC, your library mails you stuff?! Wild!

Oh! Apparently there's a book called Millionaires of the Bible, or something like that. I intend to come across that some day.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#329 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
In fact I wish I had it now so I could look at it again. I think I assumed it was a parent/child situation b/c it said, "Go ask your Dad." I also try to look at things in the most positive light and it looks like I manifested myself a little reminder, thank you .
I was quoting from memory, so just went back to the book to verify. I got the quote right, but it's page 4-5, not 3-4. Also, the picture is of three fish... the blue one is bent over, and the red one is knocking the yellow one backwards so that he trips over the blue. Red fish looks mean, blue fish looks giddy, and yellow fish looks surprised. So um, not such nice fish. There you go... useless post of the day.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#330 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
I was quoting from memory, so just went back to the book to verify. I got the quote right, but it's page 4-5, not 3-4. Also, the picture is of three fish... the blue one is bent over, and the red one is knocking the yellow one backwards so that he trips over the blue. Red fish looks mean, blue fish looks giddy, and yellow fish looks surprised. So um, not such nice fish. There you go... useless post of the day.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page