April 8-14 Manifesting Masters - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd like to ask for a little supportive energy from any of you feeling up to sending some. Without getting into too many details (and putting too much energy where I don't want it!)... There are some messy things going on with my brother and mother at the moment - emotional and physical stuff. Actually, I suppose I should add my father into that mix as well. In any case, I'm really handling this quite well and feel like I'm able to keep my focus where it needs to be for the most part. But I sense things might get a little more heated in the next couple days, so I'd appreciate any extra positive vibes to help me keep my focus on loving support and away from thoughts that don't serve me or them.

Whew! How's that for not saying much? Thanks, Mamas.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#362 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:19 PM

(((((KoalaMama & family)))))
#363 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
I'd like to ask for a little supportive energy from any of you feeling up to sending some. Without getting into too many details (and putting too much energy where I don't want it!)... There are some messy things going on with my brother and mother at the moment - emotional and physical stuff. Actually, I suppose I should add my father into that mix as well. In any case, I'm really handling this quite well and feel like I'm able to keep my focus where it needs to be for the most part. But I sense things might get a little more heated in the next couple days, so I'd appreciate any extra positive vibes to help me keep my focus on loving support and away from thoughts that don't serve me or them.

#364 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
And I laughed, laughed and laughed at it too... Picturing butterflies everywhere!!!
I'm manifesting a butterfly. I can't wait to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's_mommy View Post
I'm in a total funk the last couple of days guys
Want some cheery smiles?

up:bana na

Those guys always make me giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
So great manifestation, I got *What The Bleep* in the mail from the library today!! I thought there would be a big old wait for it but it came so fast so I am off to hole up and watch it when dd takes her nap!
Ooh, you reminded me I still need to finish that!

Quote:
Oy, you beat me to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Send me a PM or something, and we'll work it out.
PMing ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
you know i just realized I DID figure out a way to provide a valuable service, get paid well, but also avoid having to ask the client for money. a friend of mine and I just received a nice grant to start a non-profit community based doula service. we will be providing prenatal education (loa themed of course ) and free doula services to low-income women.

the grant money came to us easily, and i feel fabulous about receiving it!
That's awesome!

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#365 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:35 PM

KoalaMama

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#366 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesterra View Post
KoalaMama
#367 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowilli3 View Post
Hello! I am manifesting a community that loves and supports me. I would like to join your group.
Welcome!

Quote:
I think this is fantastic!!! Completely, totaly, fantastic!!! I love, love, love, love, love pens!!! Have I told you I love pens?!!!!
Me too! I actually went into a stationary store one time & when the clerk asked if I needed help, I responded..."I found the pen of my dreams and need to replace it." But girlfriend who was with me just about peed herself she was laughing so hard at my dramatic statement!!!

But, the clerk found one and I was truly grateful.

"Hello, my name is MsChatsAlot-with-James-Ray and I'm a pen-aholic!"
#368 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I'd like to ask for a little supportive energy from any of you feeling up to sending some.
Done!

If you want to talk more specifics in a pm or email, I'd be willing to listen and share some mediation tips with you to help keep things peaceful and help them come to a real resolution.
#369 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned

Welcome Mo!

Also --

((((((((((((Melanie)))))))))))))))) *loving supportive energy for peaceful resolutions and harmony in your family and in your spirit*
#370 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:06 PM

Quote:
you know i just realized I DID figure out a way to provide a valuable service, get paid well, but also avoid having to ask the client for money. a friend of mine and I just received a nice grant to start a non-profit community based doula service. we will be providing prenatal education (loa themed of course ) and free doula services to low-income women.

I think this is awesome!! I'm sooooooooooooo glad you realized the dynamics of what you manifested!! Sometimes it takes a second look to realize how much of a prize that you've got!! I'm tickled for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
Yes, that's where she is. DH said it is a really nice hospital so we feel she's in pretty good hands. Still waiting to hear the results from today's tests. :

Tara
Waiting for an update here too.... It's hopefully good in all areas though.... Yep yep!! :yes

Quote:
KoalaMama
Adding my prayers...good thoughts....and harmonious resolution to the differences that are happening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Me too! I actually went into a stationary store one time & when the clerk asked if I needed help, I responded..."I found the pen of my dreams and need to replace it." But girlfriend who was with me just about peed herself she was laughing so hard at my dramatic statement!!!

But, the clerk found one and I was truly grateful.

"Hello, my name is MsChatsAlot-with-James-Ray and I'm a pen-aholic!"

I'm so glad to know there's others like me... There's really nothing like the perfect pen...
#371 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:11 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you all for the support and good vibes. And thanks for sharing in my appreciation of a good pen.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#372 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:12 PM

Celeste, Amris, CC,
I now have you all linked from my site.
See my resources page under "For Helping Maintain A Positive Spirit."

Anybody I'm missing?

Going to link to KoalaMamas as soon as you're finished.
#373 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Going to link to KoalaMamas as soon as you're finished.
I'm intending an Aries New Moon launch.

Melanie
#374 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:18 PM

Quote:
I'm intending an Aries New Moon launch.
PM me w/your info. I had intended that too but I'm trying to get as much done here as I can before V leaves us.

I figured people may not get around to reading all the info. on my site 'til next week anyway right?

I have not forgotten the piece I promised for your site either.
#375 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Banned

Terri thanks! Did you want to put Kate's site on there too? www.lovefrombaby.com
#376 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Terri thanks! Did you want to put Kate's site on there too? www.lovefrombaby.com
Of course I do! Thanks. I had a feeling I'd forgotten something.
#377 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:

I'd love to hear more about how you manifested this. It's desperately needed in this area.

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#378 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post

Remember you are crapless!!
This just needed to be repeated.

Pat

I have a blog.
#379 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Haha! I made it to the end! Whew! But while I am typing this, another page will pop up!

Ready for my multi-quoting prowess? Rowr! (OK, I would prefer a meaner looking kitty, but that's what I got!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
Chocolate lovers UNITE!!

I eat chocolate EVERY DAY during ds's nap!!!!!!
And like Melanie, I buy the good stuff! One little piece a day is all I need.
Petersmama -- you let go of the mama-guilt! LET GO OF THE CHOCOLATE guilt!!! I was just reading how we can really eat ANYTHING we want as long as we don't eat it with guilt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
: to Melanie's great post! And to encourage Flowers and Petersmommy--OVERindulgence is perfectly natural as we learn to eat intuitively again--it will taper off as you learn to trust yourself more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I hear you. I just thought of a good affirmation for myself.

"I trust that I will eat a balanced diet of nourishing food." That way I am giving myself the credit of knowing when enough is enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
absolutely fantastically true about the affirmations AND....

Eat the chocolate and savour it! Love it, feel it all full of love and nourishment, and just have fun eating the chocolate!

Here, eat it while you watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFjnit1wyus

Ok, ok!! I'll eat the darn chocolate!

Love the Jack Johnson vid! I love his voice, but never realized he had such a large chin! Hmmm. That's okay. He did a video with Curious George!

I'm still working on letting go of my control issues with food. I'm afraid that I will never stop eating bread and candy if I allow myself to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Life is a fun and never-ending journey!

Yes please! Welcome, Amy!!! s:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
Could it be this smilie---------------------->

I love that one b/c it always makes me laugh too!
It's the funky insanely long arm!

Quote:
I felt like this post should be blue! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowilli3 View Post
Hello! I am manifesting a community that loves and supports me. I would like to join your group.
Mo! I'm manifesting this, too! Now I just need to manifest it IRL!

Quote:

Hey, can I tell you what I manifested? I manifested a pair of Birks for $40 (but right now the strap is kind of tight, so I'm hoping it will stretch, since it is leather)....wahoo! 55% off retail!!

AND, I may have manifested a copy of The Secret! I want to see this, and my library and vid stores don't carry it. I want a hard copy, because my computer screen is small and b/c I want to watch it with dh. Anyway, I wrote a lil bloggie on my MySpace page and my friend totally sent me a message telling me she would send me a copy!!

Woo!!!
#380 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
I'm so glad to know there's others like me... There's really nothing like the perfect pen...
full agreement, here.

Quote:
Celeste, Amris, CC,
I now have you all linked from my site.
See my resources page under "For Helping Maintain A Positive Spirit."
Hey! Thanks!!! :

You guys inspired me this morning! I'm in the process now of creating a card that says "look at it, love it, release it" Is that a Hicks quote?

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#381 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
I think this is awesome!! I'm sooooooooooooo glad you realized the dynamics of what you manifested!! Sometimes it takes a second look to realize how much of a prize that you've got!! I'm tickled for you!!

Thanks! I am so glad i joined in this discussion so I could see how i created a satisfactory result. i seriously had never thought of it that way before. :

memiles i'm pm'ing you
#382 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
full agreement, here.

Hey! Thanks!!! :

You guys inspired me this morning! I'm in the process now of creating a card that says "look at it, love it, release it" Is that a Hicks quote?
That's a KoalaMama quote.
#383 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmamma View Post
Hey, can I tell you what I manifested? I manifested a pair of Birks for $40 (but right now the strap is kind of tight, so I'm hoping it will stretch, since it is leather)....wahoo! 55% off retail!!

Sara, did you know you can take your birks to a shoe repair place (a lot of dry cleaners do this, too), and have them punch a new hole for you?

#384 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
That's a KoalaMama quote.
seriously?!?

that rocks!

well, then Melanie, it's totally up to you. I'm so glad I asked!!!!!!!! :

#385 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:50 PM

Quote:
seriously?!?

that rocks!

Pretty sure. And I love it too.
#386 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 04:56 PM

Quote:
I'm in a total funk the last couple of days guys
I'm a little late but I'm glad you're feeling better and I know things will continue to spiral up for you

Quote:
About Jesus and his robes (hey YOU guys brought it up!! ) Because I have healed how I view money, it doesn't matter to me -- honestly though if you think about it, Him wearing an expensive robe and having all His needs met without fretting over it or having to bust his butt working at a job he hated, or worrying day in and day out how He would be taken care of is kind of LOA in action, no? He just knew He would be taken care of --

No need to tiptoe! I thought that's what we were talking about, At least that's what I was talking about - Jesus as an example of LOA

But, for whoever brought it up, I just can't see Jesus or a Saint or Buddha or anyone like that in a Mercedes. Why? Not because of the money thing but because of the anachronism thing I can't imagine a guy in a robe and sandals driving a mercedes without it feeling off It didn't matter how many years I spent in the SCA - I never stopped smiling at seeing people in medieval dress stepping out of cars

Mmmmmmmmmm. Dinner is in the oven and the smell is filling the house and it's soooooooo good. I only mention that because it's helping my vibe

Quote:
She laughed and said "You're very easy to please." Which of course, pleased me even more. Because she's right! I love being pleased, and I am so very pleased!
Being easily pleased sounds like such a wonderful way to go through life
#387 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Sara, did you know you can take your birks to a shoe repair place (a lot of dry cleaners do this, too), and have them punch a new hole for you?
Did not know this! And I have a pair of clogs that need to be resoled. I heard it will be around $40, but that's way cheaper than $110, or however much a new pair is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
But, for whoever brought it up, I just can't see Jesus or a Saint or Buddha or anyone like that in a Mercedes. Why? Not because of the money thing but because of the anachronism thing I can't imagine a guy in a robe and sandals driving a mercedes without it feeling off It didn't matter how many years I spent in the SCA - I never stopped smiling at seeing people in medieval dress stepping out of cars
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can *totally* see Jesus in a convertible BMW with his wraparound sunglasses just chillin out to a little Bob Marley as he cruises lookin' for hotties!
#388 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinam View Post
There is so much to read, wow. I'll try to catch up
Start reading the posts from the last page, backwards. The interesting stuff gets quoted and commented on, so you can "catch up" that way. (don't tell anyone this is what I do

Signed,
My Alias :

I have a blog.
#389 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
seriously?!?

that rocks!

Yeah, this is my favourite quote from me. I think it would be fantastic on one of your cards! Go for it! (I'm going to put it on some stuff myself later, so we'll share! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post
How about a souped up ride of the times, then?

Quote:
Being easily pleased sounds like such a wonderful way to go through life
Yeah, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmamma View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can *totally* see Jesus in a convertible BMW with his wraparound sunglasses just chillin out to a little Bob Marley as he cruises lookin' for hotties!
This totally cracks me up!

Melanie
#390 of 1144 Old 04-10-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I had the most wonderful manifestation today!

Lately, every time I picked up a pen I was left displeased with the interaction. I had to push too hard, the ride wasn't smooth, the ink ran out... Lots of contrast on the pen front! So last night I threw out another broken pen and thought "I'm going to find the most perfect pen. One that feels good to hold, has smooth flowing ink, and that I love to write with."

This morning the woman that works in our property management office brought by some forms for me to sign. She handed me her pen and it was soooo delicious! The ink flowed in a smooth line across the paper... it fit my hand perfectly... it had the darkest, most lovely ink... I signed my name six times and loved on this glorious pen. I handed it back to her and said "This pen is so lovely! It's perfect!" She put out her hand and said "Here, keep the pen."

Yippee! I was so happy! I praised the pen! I praised her for gifting me with the pen! I praised some more when she pointed out that the pen is REFILLABLE! She laughed and said "You're very easy to please." Which of course, pleased me even more. Because she's right! I love being pleased, and I am so very pleased!

Three cheers for creating perfect pens!

So after I read this I was totally appreciating finding a good pen. I am always looking for pens and your post just made me feel so good about finding the right one. Well, right afterwards I went for a walk with the kids and I stepped on a brand new, great pen! I almost kept walking until I realized we were manifesting pens today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Oh my French Toast! What an epiphany! I never thought of that! Genius! I love it! Wow! I forgot all about grants. Can you give us more of the 411?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page