April 15-21 Manifesting Mamas - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-17-2007, 04:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to those who need one.

I've been out doing treasure hunt related activities. now i have ot go get the kids at school. see you later!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
here ya go devon--visualize these clear white eyes hehehe

Devon, sorry about your pinkeye.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremontmama View Post
I had to post before I caught up b/c on the way to work today I heard the John Lennon song Beautiful Boy (is that the right name for the title?) and that song always makes me have happy tears. And then I remembered that Captain Crunchy, you had said a while back that your daughter's middle name is Lennon! Which I think is so cool. I actually wanted Lennon to be on of our boy name choices when I was pregnant with dd. And it is coming up on the list for the next pregnancy for sure.

But what was so cool, was the morning was beautiful, we 3 were all singing together in the car, and this song I totally love came on the radio. I just love John Lennon (and Yoko too, which I think was also mentioned a few pages back, she rules, and the piece where you climb up the ladder and it says YES is one of my all time favorites). So, I am all stoked for Treasure Map day and the song is going along, making me cry and it says "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans", which reminded me to live in the now! and then it says "Every day in every way, it's getting better and better" and I just about sobbed. : I just felt it set the tone for the day and made me so joyful!

Happy day everyone and Good Treasure Map day to all those doing one! :
What a great start to your day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by memiles View Post
For some reason, I have blocked my computer's ability to access page 2 of this thread (I have my pages set at 200 posts per page, so that's posts 200-399).

It's been SUCH a productive day! I woke up at 5 am, inspired on how to successfully synch the computers, and it worked! I then had time to cut pictures for my treasure map alone in the quiet of my sleeping house. Can't beat that!

Here is a questions for you wise ones...........

My dh has manifested himself a doozy of a pinched siatic nerve. He's been pretty much out of commission for 4 days or so. He wanted to go to the traditional doc, so Sunday we spent 2 hours at the clinic. Today we are waiting for a call from the chiro to get an appointment, because it's just not getting better.

Beyond the physical, since his pain began, our relationship has been incredibly strained. I've found myself furious (up until now) at him for not taking care of his body. He's 60 or so lbs over weight, doesn't exercise, and just seems not to care about the health implications. While I know it's not my issue, it really, really bugs me, and when he isn't feeling well, my thoughts just go to how it's his own fault. And I get very, very angry.

I spent the weekend repeating "the thought that feels better" every time I felt the anger flare...........which was pretty much constantly. I was able to find a bit of calm, but it just came back every time I saw him, talked with him, or was impacted by his inability to move around.

He's just not open to the idea that he has manifested this pain for himself...........he wants the medication and the doctors to fix it. Telling him that he can make it better himself is just going to make him angry and cause more tension.

I know I need to journal some gratitude surrounding our relationship and him as a person, so I'm going to do that right now. Although I don't think I've explained this very clearly, does anyone else have any ideas? Today, I feel so much better than I have in days, but he is still angry, tense, in pain, and I just want the harmony back in our home.
I don't really have any advice for you, just a My dh is disabled (bad back, but he still walks and works) so I understand how some days you can just get so frustrated when it's evident to you that much of his distress is from his own lack of self-care. And you are right....it is his issue, but it does affect you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva33mommy View Post
Hey all- Check out this grusome LOA dream...and tell me what it means!!

So, dp and I were moving out of a house. We were very glad to get away from the owners (who happened to be the two bosses at my last job 2.5 years ago, and our previous landlord) who were dishonest and greedy. (btw, irl we moved from Ohio to BC last Sept)
Can't quite recall what happened next- it involved my hiding from a friend, and she found me. I didn't want her to find me.
So...next, I'm in a hospital, talking to some guy. I throw a marble out the window, and it bounces off another building and comes back in the window, right into my hands. I get ALL excited that the LoA really worked, and it sort of cements my belief in it.
(ok, this gets gross.....................and is disturbing to me)
So I say something to the guy about a meat grinder. Joking, something like "I'll put you in a meat grinder if you...(something" (obviously not something I would ever say irl, for any reason). I look at him, and his teeth and mouth is all bloody, and I know that his skin is being pulled off of him! (so what I said came true)
We went to find a nurse (oh, and this guy was going to give birth to a baby : ). Well, she was coming over, and ended up with a foot in a water filled hole (like a sump pump hole) and the same thing was happening to her!

Then I woke up, really upset. I wasn't overheated (which usually causes most of my nightmares). It felt like it was supposed to mean something.

I had another dream soon after I learned about LoA that felt like it meant something. I was in a class and lost teeth. I was ok with it until I started losing a lot of teeth (I knew they'd grow back). I looked up teeth in dreams, and one site said losing teeth can mean a change in the way we assimilate knowledge. That rings more true than it meaning concern about appearance, etc.

Anyways, I have a feeling that my dream from last night has to do with a fear of "be careful what you wish for."

How do I deal with this? It's got me wierded out!
I just need to give you a too! That's a scary dream! Eek!!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Banned

I finaished my treasure map already !!! Wooo hooo the energy is going to be way strong now

I started it at 7:35 am exactly this morning while drinking my hot tea and listening to the Beatles which are my favorite band of all time (hence why dd's middle name is Lennon)

Mom came over to play with dd while I finished it -- (I used a feng shui bagua for all nine parts) It goes:

1 wealth and abundance
2 fame and reputations
3 relationships
4 health and family
5 center/balance/overall energy
6 creativity and offspring
7 knowledge/self cultivation
8 career/life path
9 travel/angels/helpful people or spirits

You can see it here

It is a work of art folks but you can't see all the kick ass details due to the fact that pictures aren't well, life..

DEVON SORRY ABOUT YOUR PINK EYEEEEEEE...

*hugs to all!!* I'll be back, my mom needs a break
Old 04-17-2007, 04:39 PM

Crunchy...

It looks GREAT!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:40 PM

I manifested myself a cardinal this morning and now I am manifesting concert tickets. I REALLY want to go, since dh and I have been on exactly 1 date without children in the last 8 years. We need to up that ratio a bit, I think. I just heard that The Police are going to be in Auburn Hills in July. I am going. I don't know how yet, because I'm sure the tickets will be sold out before I'm able to get any, but I am manifesting this for sure!

I The Police.

I'm not the only one, right? I mean, I'm not that old yet, right?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:55 PM

CC, awesome work on the Treasure Map! I can't believe you are done already, I haven't even had a chance to get my magazines yet!

Barefoot, I love the Police too! That sounds like a great date!

Indig.mama, you have rec'd some great advice about the school and your dd. And I have to say, if your daughter is not enjoying swimming, I think it's great that you have listened to her and taken her out of the class. She should absolutely have a choice about that. I think you are doing a great job!

Devamommy, I dont have any insight on the dream, but it definitely sounds frightening!

And Memiles, I wish I had some great advice, but that sounds hard. I think the h'opono. that MCAL suggested would help. Glad your morning is going well though besides that.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:03 PM

Devamommy~
That dream sounds so awful! I used to have dreams like that every night. For me, what it boiled down to was that I didn't feel safe in any area of my life. When I was finally able to relax into my life and trust a little, they gradually went away. I don't know if that's the case for you or not, but I felt like I should put that out there.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:08 PM

<---hey, do I have to manifest my Senior Member status or something?

I've waited a long time to be a senior member and it still says member!

Someone once told me when I got to be a senior member chocolate and wine would be delivered to my house too. Still waiting for that!! I'm sure its just in transit.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:13 PM

Devon I really hope your pinkeye is clearing up soon!! Happy thoughts for it!!!

captain crunchy That's awesome that you've done your map already!!! I'm still thinking about doing one! lol

I really wanted to take a moment to say this though. I have spent the morning/day thinking about who I am and what I can BEcome within a year. It's been interesting...

Today is also a day that changes are happening in like two areas anyways... And these would be life changes...that last beyond a year. So, on some level, the Universe is shaping me....even without a map so far, lol. I'm really wondering how it'll all work itself out. I said earlier I'm not sure I could take more...however, it really is interesting to see it metamorphing as the day goes by...

Ladies, keep shinin' your wonderfulness for the world!!!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:14 PM

Sorry all I am woefully behind on this thread again.

CC, your TM is AMAZING! I can hardly wait to start mine!!! I went to the drug store and got poster paper and 4 magazines that "spoke" to me, along with markers and Elmer's. I totally feel like a kid with an awesome art project!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot mama View Post
<---hey, do I have to manifest my Senior Member status or something?

I've waited a long time to be a senior member and it still says member!

Someone once told me when I got to be a senior member chocolate and wine would be delivered to my house too. Still waiting for that!! I'm sure its just in transit.
I'm not sure about the wine...you know you have to have a permit to send that across state lines.... However, the chocolate, I'm sure is definitely on it's way!! Most definitely!!

Congrats!!!! Yippeee!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM

Capt. I LOVE IT and it is so inspiring for me who is just in visualization stage right now!

I was going to use the feng shui recommendation and I was thinking circular...how did you organize it 123 on top 345 middle???? or something different?
Old 04-17-2007, 05:53 PM

Jen dh and I both love the Police! you are not alone

CC fabulous treasure map! i have all my stuff and will create it this afternoon/evening. i am using a 12x12 piece of rainbow construction paper.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post

You can see it here

It is a work of art folks but you can't see all the kick ass details due to the fact that pictures aren't well, life..

I love your Treasure map. I was thinking of getting some magazines while the respite gal was here, but I didn't get pulled that way afterall. I am still thinking pondering where I will go with mine.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
Old 04-17-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Devamommy~
That dream sounds so awful! I used to have dreams like that every night. For me, what it boiled down to was that I didn't feel safe in any area of my life. When I was finally able to relax into my life and trust a little, they gradually went away. I don't know if that's the case for you or not, but I felt like I should put that out there.
Wow. I can't imagine having dreams like that, often.
I'm glad you posted that, it definitely sounds like it could have some meaning in my life, in some areas. Thanks.

I tend to interpret dreams on face value- so, in my dream, I was thinking about LoA, then thought something awful that came true.
So my immediate interpretation is that I'm afraid that I'll "ask" for something, and it will have horrible repercussions.
I'll have to start thinking in broad strokes though....Thanks again.

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

Old 04-17-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
I finaished my treasure map already !!! Wooo hooo the energy is going to be way strong now

You can see it here

Well, dayyy-ummmm, girl! You are on top of things! Now what are you going to do for the next three days?

Quote:
I manifested myself a cardinal this morning and now I am manifesting concert tickets. I REALLY want to go, since dh and I have been on exactly 1 date without children in the last 8 years. We need to up that ratio a bit, I think. I just heard that The Police are going to be in Auburn Hills in July. I am going. I don't know how yet, because I'm sure the tickets will be sold out before I'm able to get any, but I am manifesting this for sure!

I The Police.

I'm not the only one, right? I mean, I'm not that old yet, right?
The what-now?

Heehee. Kidding! Everyone knows Sting and his knowledge of tantric-lovin'!! Woo-hoo!!!

FWIW, I was able to take ds to see PAUL SIMON last summer, and it was GREAT (but HE looked old, which made me sad!)
Old 04-17-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
i am using a 12x12 piece of rainbow construction paper.
I never knew they had rainbow construction paper... How lovely!!!! I do have rainbow writing paper (with lines) and I love how it makes me feel to write on it... I may put my map on it anyways...like an Itinerary... (note: I looked up the word to make sure I spelled it right...look at one definition: a detailed plan for a journey....) How exciting!!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:38 PM

Hello mamas! I got my stuff and am ready for treasure mapping!

Had another awesome day today! I manifested bringing my girls (without supervision) to my martial arts class and they waited patiently (while watching a Pooh video and eating a snack) and were absolutely WONDERFUL!

EDITED FOR the following disclaimer: My girls could see me and I was very near them so they weren't *totally* unsupervised. Just for the record in case anyone's wondering.

Just wanted to pop in and say I adore Sting. Yes I do. And I am not too old to love The Police so

I have been playing the manifesting-silly-things-game with myself every day and today I manifested a turtle.

Happy map making everyone!

CC - I love yours!

Oh and barefoot - YES! Your date w/dh is looong overdue! Hope you enjoy the show! Wish I were going too.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM

Okay, I just went out and got my magazines for my Treasure Map and I had the most fun doing it! I haven't ever used REACH before, b/c I always forget. But whoooowee it worked today. I went to a newstand in Pike Place Market and they have every conceivable magazine known to humankind there. Needless to say, feeling slightly bowled over by the selection. So I just started picking up magazines that struck me and flipping through them. I picked out one and then decided I really wanted to get Venus Zine b/c they always have photos of really funky looking people, and I really wanna have a funkier style. I looked high and low and circled around the stand a few times and couldnt find it. So I said REACH REACH REACH and found 1 copy of the magazine in a completely different section than where it belongs, I got the last copy! : So cool! I got the best magazines! : : I'm so excited for tonight!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:40 PM

ive come down with another cold

and i wanted to do a treasure map today when i pick up ds, but i have a migraine and coughing myself silly, and no energy. i am sad. i could make myslef do it anyway but i think my energy isnt as sparkling as i wanted it to be. should i do it or not?

i have been in bed for 3 hours. i left my school cuz i could barely handle sitting in class. i ache everywhere!

i have had a string of colds for the last 2 months.

i feel good about telling myself its fine to lay in bed taking good care of myself. but i am just sad because i was excited to treasure map!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Jen dh and I both love the Police! you are not alone

CC fabulous treasure map! i have all my stuff and will create it this afternoon/evening. i am using a 12x12 piece of rainbow construction paper.
Where did you get the rainbow construction paper? Is it 12 inches by 12 inches?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:01 PM

thanks everyone for all your support with my school situation. update:

by the time we got to school today, i pretty much worked it out for myself and i was feeling good again. i did a little self-talk with myself in the streetcar on the way to school.

"i'm grateful that jasmine goes to a school where the teachers and staff persons genuinely care for her well-being, even if we may be in disagreement about it. and, i'm appreciative that i even have the option of taking her out of swimming, i realize that at some bigger mainstream schools, i may not even have the opportunity to make these kinds of decisions. that's one of the reasons why i chose this alternative school, and boy am i glad now that i put so much thought into my education choices for my daughter. i don't need to consider sending her to the neighbourhood school in september because i am happy with her school now, and she likes it, and she's doing well, and they know us and appreciate what we have to give to the school community. i don't even need to bring this discussion up with the teacher again, because i don't need any outside opinions or influences so that i can feel good. but if the teacher does mention it again, i'll respectfully and thoughtfully share my intentions, but i've already said all i need to say and i feel good about that."

so, i had this self-dialogue with myself and by the time we got to school, i was feeling so much better. and Jasmine was actually excited to get to school and i could see the shift in her energy about school because she doesn't have to fear going swimming anymore. noone brought up the subject again, and when i told her teacher that we would be away next week, she said that was fine and asked me if we wanted to share with the class when we got back about the cultural ceremony we were taking part in. she said that next week was Nelson Mandela week for them, and she would make a list of resources for me so that we could talk about it with Jasmine during the week.

so, i do feel good again. and i am grateful to the universe for giving me this contrasting experience to sink my teeth into because now i feel even more sure of myself and confident in my decisions. it wasn't too long ago that i would have let something like this really bother me. i probably would have one of two things: i would have gotten angry with them and said things that i would regret, or i would not have said anything at all and stewed about it for days and days, and then picked an argument with M about it! this time, i worked it all out in the matter of a few hours and i got all my answers from within.

thanks so much for all your thoughts.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:04 PM

What's the best way to handle a manifestation that did not manifest?

I thought I found a software program that would really meet my needs and save me time thus bringing about the balance I needed. I couldn't afford it right out, but they offered a lease option. Unfortunately today they called and said we didn't qualify.

I visualized them saying we were approved. I even bought the things I needed to implement the system.

Bleh.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:06 PM

Somehow I also manifested breaking (or spraining two of my toes today too.) :

Now I'm manifesting quick healing.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:15 PM

Great job indigineousmama! Very inspiring and sounds like you have navigated your family safely and healthily through some choppy waters. Go Mama!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM

Happy Day shopping for Treasure Mapping stuff!

I had a wonderful time shopping for supplies with a friend and the LOA was in full swing.

First, I mentioned Stevie Nicks for some reason and two minutes later her song "Rhiannon" started playing in the store.

Then we checked out and each of our totals was $29.68!

Any numerologists?

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 04-17-2007, 07:20 PM

ABOUT THE PINKEYE:

It's also called conjunctivitis.

What Louise Hay says it might mean:
Anger and Frustration at what you are looking at in life.

Her affirmation to heal it:
I see with eyes of love. There is a harmonious solution, and I accept it now.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 04-17-2007, 07:24 PM

Billie-Jo, excellent job!! Sounds like you handled that magnificently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
What's the best way to handle a manifestation that did not manifest?

I thought I found a software program that would really meet my needs and save me time thus bringing about the balance I needed. I couldn't afford it right out, but they offered a lease option. Unfortunately today they called and said we didn't qualify.

I visualized them saying we were approved. I even bought the things I needed to implement the system.

Bleh.
This is my point of view. I would look at it as 1. The gestation period for that manifestation might not have been over yet, or 2. The universe has something that will work even better!

Now, what is the software for?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
There is a whole thread in personal growth on Manifesting Love for My Body.
I started that thread!

Everything you said here is perfect, Linda. I'll take it on!

User Tag List