April 15-21 Manifesting Mamas - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Terri *hugs* --- thinking of you!!!

You know Tara and I were having this exact conversation today (part of it) about stepping back a bit (me I mean) because I feel like sometimes I am a bit codependent on you mamas and the conversation here -- and there needs to be balance, it is all about balance!!!

I am sorry to hear about your toes too -- fast healing to you

....but I see you over there and also when are we ever going to get together in person?????

Tara (preggo Tara ) thank you for your comments, they mean so much and knowing I helped you (that I help anyone!!) makes me feel so good and makes me feel like I am doing my part on this planet... thank you again...

Amris -- I second what was suggested -- do you think you could *indulge* in something that will help curb the craving but is generally healthy, with *good* fats etc or would that mess you and Kira up too badly? Perhaps you could pump for Kira for a feeding or two beforehand, then indulge with the intent that it will go to your greatest health....

I apologize for not keeping up with what is going on in everyon's life -- with treasure mapping and also attempting some self moderation with this thread ... it gets a bit overwhelming -- but I am sending my love to everyone and wishing you happy treasure mapping!!
#482 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
I apologize for not keeping up with what is going on in everyon's life -- with treasure mapping and also attempting some self moderation with this thread ... it gets a bit overwhelming -- but I am sending my love to everyone and wishing you happy treasure mapping!!
: :

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
#483 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post

I think that you need to seperate what he is going through from what you are going through. What he is going through is his fault (even if he doesn't own it) and what you are going through is your fault. Any way that his illness effects you is something that you manifested. (sorry ). So you need to manifest what you want in the relationship.

Sometimes, we all make mistakes. It doesn't make the situation better if our spouse gets mad at us for it.

Have you ever done the "wouldn't it be nice" exercise from Ask and It is Given? You just finish the sentence "wouldn't it be nice" as many different ways as you can related to the subject. For example....
  • Wouldn't it be nice if DH took better care of himself.
  • Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't impact me so much when DH is sick
  • Wouldn't it be nice if the medical care he is seeking fixes the problem
  • Wouldn't it be nice if I were less emotional about his problems.
  • etc.

Although we can't directly manifest things for others, I do think that things with our immediate family members that impact us we can tweak, just because they are much a part of our experience. We are co-creating the reality with others, even if they don't realize it.

You know, you are right. Everything is so much better today.

I called and set up a chiro appointment for him first thing this morning. It was about a 30 minute drive, so I accidentally played the Abraham/Hicks podcast I had listened to the day before, stragically placed on the question about healing a shoulder injury. (subtle, aren't I? )

When we got home, I wrote a full page of gratitude about dh. I manifested a discussion about how he can become more active. We talked about his family history of pain issues, and how he always assumed (up until now) that his back would be a bigger and bigger problem as he aged.

And five minutes ago, he just told me that he feels 100% better after seeing the chiropractor! He's not back to normal, but he's moving well and has gone all day without pain meds.

More importantly, I know that my anger is MY issue. I have work to do to raise my vibration when it comes to his health issues, but I know that resenting them is going to do nothing but manifest more issues.

Thanks for all your suport today. I really love the fact that I have this place to think this through.

Megan- mama to 3, midwifery student , doula, , runner , knitter .
Violet Lane Birth Services Doula care and placenta encapsulation serving Seattle to Mount Vernon
#484 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
Okay, I need some "you-can't-manifest-for-someone-else" help here. My dad is pretty sick.
Visualize a smooth and clear conversation about the power of attorney.

Remember that he is making choices about his health that are best for him. It is young to lose a parent, but it happens. Allowing him the space to do whatever he feels is best for him is really all you can do.

Much love and support to you.
#485 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 09:51 PM

Amris, f and f posted on a Treasure Map thread today. She is working on hers.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#486 of 823 Old 04-17-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
Amris, f and f posted on a Treasure Map thread today. She is working on hers.
Oh, I'm glad to hear it. If she has posted here recently, I'm afraid I have missed it. Good to know she's still about and doing well.

Thanks!
#487 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 12:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers

Thank you so much. You know I became all self-conscious writing this b/c I felt like I didn't want people to know that I hurt people like that sometimes. I was pretty judgmental on myself and it felt really good to have you normalize and remind me that those actions don't make me a bad or ugly person........I love you! Thank you!
We love you too...and the bolded part tells you why you were feeling like that in the line in the first place... :

Linda, re: your finger -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Do you have tea tree oil? You can pour a little down into it. It is good for healing infections.
I can vouch for this! i had a similar situation with a toe - I used TTO and some kind of clay, but i forget the name of it - anyone?? - and it worked beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraboosMama View Post
First I have to say to Indigenous Mama - ROCK ON! for your answer to that teacher - I think the postive message you are sending your daughter is the big part of this situation - it can only grow and multiply for her and for other parents who want to acknowledge their children's needs but are afraid of offending other adults.
: Great going, Mama!

OK...I just printed a boatload of pics for TM tomorrow! We did some more decluttering before lunch, and aftrer lunch I was suddenly on fire with energy and wrote my "party entrance". Now, should i post it here, or should I start a new thread in personal growth?? Warning: I was thinking BIG!!!

:Grouphug to those feeling left out or needing a break. I never cared before whether we had a subforum, but lately the thread's gotten so fast I'm really feeling the need. To much good stuff is getting buried five pages back before anyone gets time to react to it! Hmmm, mybe we shoudl put one on our TMs!
#488 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 12:06 AM

Amris, I am not sure the extent of your food sensitivities but I am gluten-free and just when through a stage where I was craving an old fashioned ham and cheese sub (on white bread w/ mayo tons of meat.......ewwww and yumm and the same time ) It is totally my comfort food. So I ate one a few months back and LOVED it and knew it was fine. I ate it later at night so I would just sleep off the gluten effects (mood swings, foggy brain, lethargic). Then the next week I craved it again and I ate one 2 nights in a row! The people at the deli thought I was crazy! By the 3rd one I did not feel well and I said okay done with that and felt good about it. I have not eaten anything like it since then.

Remember your McDonald's situation? It was a bigger deal in your head than it ended up being in your body. Maybe just eat something and feel good about it.

My 2 cents!

I had the best day today all jazzed up about TMing AND dh and I are working on an inspired project we are all excited about when my in-laws surprised us by coming home from their winter trip a day early. They have been gone since Christmas (before we started our LoA journey). We are very close to them but I had a VERY difficult time w/ mil b/c all she wanted to talk about was shootings at VT and when I tried to bring up the positive possibilities that a new leader could bring to our country it was, "Well on the flip side....neg. neg. neg.". I really had a hard time getting through the night. All I wanted to do was go home work on my TM and play in my LoA magic space. I really resented them. Now I am having a hard time making peace with the fact that I create that reality. Maybe it is easier with stranger but when people are closer they hit home harder? I don't know? I going to go to sleep and repeat over and over.....I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you. I love you, I love you, I love you.....okay I feel a little bit better just typing it.

Good night!
#489 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 02:18 AM

Wow, what a busy posting day! No way I'm going to catch up and reply to everything I might want to reply to! So a big thanks to you all for being here, and for allowing me to read this vibration raising conversation.

Hillary... Can you distance yourself from the emotion of the conversation with them, and just picture it like a movie that you are watching rather than participating in? You can sit there and think anything you want. If they won't change the conversation just do a little "um hmmm" and half smile and let yourself drift to your happy place.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#490 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 05:01 AM

Quote:
This broccoli guy needs more room for the top of his head. It's cut off at the top.

He needs to release some limiting beliefs that are manifesting a lack of space to fully embrace his awareness of the glorious nature of his abundantly fluffy green crown.

But he is embracing joy, so his future looks bright. He just needs to do a few affirmations.

:
laughup

Quote:
Lightbulb moment!

I just noticed that gratitude is a contraction of grateful attitude.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#491 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
These are all external to yourself. You cannot figure out what is going on within by looking at the external for a cause.

I would guess there is some belief(s) you have about yourself that is holding you back from moving forward.

I'd suggest doing some journalling. When I read your post it felt like everything is work and hard and in your head.

I'd suggest just letting yourself go a bit and have some fun. You've had a move and painting and floors and money and all these *heavy* things on your mind....why not play a bit? Go enjoy some of that beautiful scenery you now call home. Play some music. Play with your family. Let your heart soar. The rest will follow.
I played by Treasure Mapping today -it felt really good to do something for me! I'm not finished with it yet, so this means that until I am, I get to keep working on it

Quote:
First I have to say to Indigenous Mama - ROCK ON! for your answer to that teacher - I think the postive message you are sending your daughter is the big part of this situation - it can only grow and multiply for her and for other parents who want to acknowledge their children's needs but are afraid of offending other adults.

Ok...So Foods that move Kapha energy & balance it out are foods that are : Bitter (dark leafy greens, eggplant, rhubarb, pomegranate, sesame, green tea, CHOCOLATE) Pungent (horseradish, chilies, garlic, anything spicy, ginger cayenne, cloves, spicy chai tea, cardamom) and Astringent (beans/legumes, green apples, cabbage, green grapes, lemon, sage, rosemary, thyme).

Once Caveat I will add: It is entirely possible to be overweight and NOT have a Kapha imbalance. I have a very pitta constitution - if I put on weight, it is because I have been choosing highly-caloric, low-nutrient foods (ice cream, too much creamy cheesy stuff) to cool myself instead of cooling fruits and veggies. Winter to Spring is often a time to move out that Kapha energy, but I would say pay attention to what YOUR body is saying rather than just this list. Also, seek out more info on the Ayurvedic Doshas (I would happy to do a profile for you if you PM me - it may take me a week orr two to get it done becasue I am working on several right now.)

I could make a much longer list of foods but this is a start. I highlighted Chocolate in the Bitter list - Cravings indicate a need in your body or your spirit. You would not ignore the needs of your children or your significant other - why ignore your own? There is nothing wrong with your cravings and what your body is telling you. If you have been listening to your cravings - you are already doing the right thing. The next step is to be mindful in how you respond to those cravings. I am completing my training in holistic stress and weight management and fullfilling my dream of helping others heal their food and body issues. A great resource on this subject is Stop your Craving by Jennifer Workman Personally, I think her book is mistitled. It should be Address your Cravings or How to Respond to your Cravings. She also uses some ayurvedic principles for managing weight.

One other thing:

how ever you have eaten, not eaten or otherwise taken care of yourself in the past - it is past. Even if it was 5 minutes ago - it is past. Eating is a joyful part of everyday life and you can celebrate how wonderfully wise your body is by giving it what it craves. The more you learn to respond with nourishing food, the more often you will remember to respond to your cravings with those foods. Attraction, n'est ce pas?

It is the same principle as the mom who was teaching her son to identify what he wanted (cold & crunchy, etc) and suggest some healthy foods that fill that criteria (I think that was on this thread: )

I hope this is helpful - the manifesting threads are always a big boost to my day, even if I often am more in listening & thinking mode than sharing mode
This is wonderful! I PMed you, too. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
Does it work for you to listen to CDs or MP3 files? The weight loss CD I have is super and is gradually brain washing me so that the attitudes that I want to have towards my body and food are becoming natural. It is very loa. I also recently got Louse Hay's Morning and Evening meditations and loaded it on my iPod. It doesn't directly address weight, but it is very big on loving ourselves and letting go of the past, which are helpful in weight loss.
Yes - I've been listening to Louise Hay's "Love Your Body" at least once a day lately again. I love listening to things as I doze off to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
I've gotten another sign to take a break for a while: I posted 3 times today and nobody responded. I'm used to posting on this thread ALL the time
and now I feel left out.
Hey, not fair - some of us don't get to post until we're up way past our bedtime or during naps - so wait a day before you say you're being ignored. You know we all love you on this thread, Terri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Yes, I'm definitely nursing. Coconut milk is expensive. I have some cans of young coconut milk, will that work? I can add that to my daily smoothies.

What is mochi? Does it have wheat/gluten in it? I can't have anything but sprouted wheat without it making me and baby both toot like fire engines at the intersection.

I've been cooking eggs in olive oil in the mornings, which is also unsual for me. I don't generally like my eggs with oil, but I've been wanting it lately.
Yes, the canned stuff will work.

Mochi is made entirely from rice. You bake it in the oven and it is rather doughy. You can break it open sort of like a roll and stuff it with whatever you like - sweet or savoury. Can you do soy? Some folks do tofu as a sort of a cheese substitue, or nutritional yeast - you could use tomato sauce and nutritional yeast or tofu or both....
#492 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 08:50 AM

Hi everyone, I didn't post last week but I read almost the whole thread. This week I haven't had the time to read a lot but I decided to post anyway.

I have been playing the feather game and I have been able to manifest some things but some I'm still waiting. Yesterday I manifested a sign that we are going in the right direction with my ds and then a couple of hours later we went to the park and there was a sweet old lady who started to talk to ds and then she told me that she really enjoyed my ds's company and that my ds was a very exceptional child for being so social, open and smart. (As some of you might remember ds is still learning how to have social interactions with younger kids and I'm having hard time accepting it.)

Thanks for reminding me of Rescue Remedy and EFT. I have been meaning to read the EFT manual for weeks and yesterday I finally read it and tried it. It seems weird but effective.

I bought some magazines for treasure mapping yesterday but started reading them before cutting the pictures out. Then I didn't have any time to actually do the map. Today I'm doing the map.

(BTW, if something I write sounds strange or offensive, please let me know and I will try to explain what I meant. English is a foreign language to me and I only write it here on the MDC.)
#493 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 08:57 AM

Terri, Pat and Kate... Ack! I know you all need to do what you need to do (and such worth endeavours, too!) but I'm going to miss you all so much while you take these breaks!! Sending energy and love your way for successful projects and loving time with family.

Billie-Jo... Responded to you through email, but wanted to add my support here as well. You rock! You did soooo well with this situation! Jasmine is lucky to have you. Though of course, we know luck had nothing to do with that! She just made a really good choice.

chasmyn... I love the advice you've gotten here. I especially liked Linda's comments about enjoying reading the exercises and thinking about them, because that can be as valuable as doing them sometimes!! Be easy with yourself.

Hillary... Ditto on the be easy with yourself. I certainly don't think you're the only one finding yourself judgemental of random people! This has been a work in progress for me, too.

CaraboosMama... Thanks for sharing all that wonderful information! How fascinating! How could one find out what type they are, or where there might be an impalance? Can you recommend a web site?

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#494 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
(BTW, if something I write sounds strange or offensive, please let me know and I will try to explain what I meant. English is a foreign language to me and I only write it here on the MDC.)
Really? You would never know that! You write so clearly! I am always so inspired by people that have such a strong handle on more than one language.

That's just awesome about your son and the lady in the park. Wonderful!!

Melanie
#495 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 09:21 AM

Tara (CC)... Your treasure map is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing that! I'm very inspired!

I'm going to do a mini-TM this morning for our house and the subsequent easy sale of our condo. Our offer goes in today at 5pm. Whoot!!

Melanie
#496 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 09:29 AM

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful support I've gotten on this thread for a variety of questions and worries. I am so grateful for all of you.

I can let go of my negative feelings about the Ronald McDonald House situation.
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=654648
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=657215
That family is in excellent hands.

The mom in Houston has support from a La Leche League leader,
had a doctor, and a "brilliant" member of the board of directors of LLL at her meeting with RMH staff,
and has the support of a fantastic mom/lawyer at the Birth Without Boundaries website.

The mom in Houston has the support of huge numbers of moms and medical professionals
writing, calling, supporting her in person. Word of mouth has spread to dozens of blogs and websites.

As I let go of all that I am stepping into a blissful Treasure Mapping experience.

Peace and Blessings, as Beckwith would say.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#497 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 09:31 AM

Wishing everyone a great day!!!

I had a good talk with my dad last night. He agreed that we could find him some respite care - someone to help with some daily living tasks that just wear him out. I am so glad to be where I am in my life right now. I am exactly where I need to be to handle this.

I think we are going to fly into Phoenix afterall and drive out to Tombstone. DH doesn't think doing a layover with the kids on a first plane trip is a good idea. I sort of agree, but I am going to look at the map too.

I'll be working on my Treasure map today. I can hardly wait.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
#498 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 09:50 AM

Momtwice... I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks for posting an update. And I have to tell you there were so many posts of yours that I enjoyed when catching up. (But don't ask me to quote anything... my memory isn't that good. I just remember the good feeling coming from you. )

Christi... Big for you. It can be difficult to detach from the actions of family members when we care so much for them and want them. I have this situation with my mother and her health, and my brother and his addiction. I've found that I have to focus on what is working for them, and trust that they are exactly where they want to be. If I picture them in their whole and well state it really helps me to feel good about the situation, and I do attract more evidence of that, and more thoughts like that, the more attention I point that way.

Melanie
#499 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 10:02 AM

Just checking in! There's been no way to keep up the last couple days.

I'm feeling really introverted right now which doesn't help either. So I'll likely be quieter the next few days, just going to enjoy some quiet (well, try ), play with the boys, do my TM, and putter around the house. Really feeling over streched, so going to take some time to rest and just relax.

I'll still be reading as I can, and may pop in and comment a bit, can't resist you guys
#500 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 AM

Apryl! Sounds like your fair went really well! Good stuff! I look forward to hearing more about how you get on with your readings. Oh, and I looked up that deck and it looks wonderful!!

(I keep getting reminded of past posts when people post again. )

Melanie
#501 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot mama View Post
I manifested myself a cardinal this morning and now I am manifesting concert tickets. I REALLY want to go, since dh and I have been on exactly 1 date without children in the last 8 years. We need to up that ratio a bit, I think. I just heard that The Police are going to be in Auburn Hills in July. I am going. I don't know how yet, because I'm sure the tickets will be sold out before I'm able to get any, but I am manifesting this for sure!

I The Police.

I'm not the only one, right? I mean, I'm not that old yet, right?
Hope you get those tickets! dont stand dont stand so, dont stand so close to me.... (first song I thought of, not very LOA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amris View Post
Teri, dear, we love you. :
There's been A LOT going on in this thread to follow. Enjoy time with your kiddos, but we'll miss you.

indigenousmama~ Glad that went well for you. How great that you'll be able to share the ceremony with the class too!

caraboosmama THANK YOU! I need to do some cleansing around here, inside and out. The food is becoming a big issue.

cap'n crunchy looks great!!!

EVERYONE this has been a busy thread so for all with medical issues (esp. Devon ) or illness or stress or family schtuff

okay WHO was my bird info helper ??? This morning there is a poor little dead bird on my porch. In an odd spot, kinda crouched in the corner...its a red finch. It doesn't look like an animal got it. ???

29.68 total would be = 7 I think. 7 means:Spirituality, mental analysis, wisdom, fault finding, suppression

***I have some hard tasks ahead of me today. Send support. We've got to get some $$ bill things taken care of and those are the hardest phone calls to make. BUT in a strange twist of things..."money comes from unexpected sources" , listen to this.......

1. On Sat we went to a party, DH lent his jacket to one of our friends there, because we were outside listening to a band....she put $20 in his pocket. He found it on Sun, mentioned it to someone else from the party and they said "oh yeah C put it there, wasnt there a note? pay it forward style"
2. I dogsat for sil/bil this weekend, including cleaning up poopy....they paid me $30.
3. Last night dh helped move furniture for same sil/bil (his sis), when we got into our van, there was a $20 on the seat.

Thats $70 in three days time. What a blessing that has been. We were able to enjoy a drink AND some wings at a bar opening we went to GUILT FREE. And now I have a little cash to buy a special dessert for dh's b-day today.

GREAT day everyone!
#502 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
[
CaraboosMama... Thanks for sharing all that wonderful information! How fascinating! How could one find out what type they are, or where there might be an impalance? Can you recommend a web site?
your best bet would be to find a practioner that has studied Ayurveda. My 2nd best suggestion would be to read Stop your Cravings by Jennifer Workman. There are websites on ayurveda - but many of the ones I hae seen have a lot of inconsistencies. I can do a profile for you involving ayurveda and weight management - I still need to do a few more "pro bono" ones while I am finishing my training. IF you PM me w/ your email address, I will email you the assesment
#503 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadege5 View Post
Thats $70 in three days time. What a blessing that has been. We were able to enjoy a drink AND some wings at a bar opening we went to GUILT FREE. And now I have a little cash to buy a special dessert for dh's b-day today.

GREAT day everyone!
That's fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing! I think we all should realize that random money can come from anywhere...which is why we call it random....hehe

<manifesting random money in blessed ways today.....yep yep>
#504 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Yay! So cool!

Quote:
your best bet would be to find a practioner that has studied Ayurveda. My 2nd best suggestion would be to read Stop your Cravings by Jennifer Workman. There are websites on ayurveda - but many of the ones I hae seen have a lot of inconsistencies. I can do a profile for you involving ayurveda and weight management - I still need to do a few more "pro bono" ones while I am finishing my training. IF you PM me w/ your email address, I will email you the assesment
Oh, thank you so much! I'll PM you. Yay!!

Melanie
#505 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:

GREAT day everyone!
Awesome! I love when money comes like that! DH won the weekly drawing at work and got $100! It's nice cause our wireless router went out on us the same day.

Barefootmama, I love the Police too! That's awesome, ya'll will have such a good time!

Caraboos Mama, I love all the info from you, thank you for posting it! Very interesting!

I am having a hard time staying up. The weather is drab again and I have to go buy something to wear to the funeral tomorrow. And it's in the morning, which means I will have to wake up dd2. Then I don't know whether to send dd1 to school afterward or not.
#506 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Tara (CC)... Your treasure map is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing that! I'm very inspired!

I'm going to do a mini-TM this morning for our house and the subsequent easy sale of our condo. Our offer goes in today at 5pm. Whoot!!
I'm so glad that you have found a place that you love. I like the mini TM for your home idea.

Quote:
Hope you get those tickets! dont stand dont stand so, dont stand so close to me.... (first song I thought of, not very LOA)

There's been A LOT going on in this thread to follow. Enjoy time with your kiddos, but we'll miss you.

indigenousmama~ Glad that went well for you. How great that you'll be able to share the ceremony with the class too!

caraboosmama THANK YOU! I need to do some cleansing around here, inside and out. The food is becoming a big issue.

cap'n crunchy looks great!!!

EVERYONE this has been a busy thread so for all with medical issues (esp. Devon ) or illness or stress or family schtuff

okay WHO was my bird info helper ??? This morning there is a poor little dead bird on my porch. In an odd spot, kinda crouched in the corner...its a red finch. It doesn't look like an animal got it. ???

29.68 total would be = 7 I think. 7 means:Spirituality, mental analysis, wisdom, fault finding, suppression

***I have some hard tasks ahead of me today. Send support. We've got to get some $$ bill things taken care of and those are the hardest phone calls to make. BUT in a strange twist of things..."money comes from unexpected sources" , listen to this.......

1. On Sat we went to a party, DH lent his jacket to one of our friends there, because we were outside listening to a band....she put $20 in his pocket. He found it on Sun, mentioned it to someone else from the party and they said "oh yeah C put it there, wasnt there a note? pay it forward style"
2. I dogsat for sil/bil this weekend, including cleaning up poopy....they paid me $30.
3. Last night dh helped move furniture for same sil/bil (his sis), when we got into our van, there was a $20 on the seat.

GREAT day everyone!
I loved reading about your money from unexpected sources :

I had big ideas about my treasure map and I was so excited. When it came down to it I just couldn't get going on it yesterday (although that may be related to my 11 month old only napping for 25 minutes all day and when I stated on it last night I had to stop because it just felt like hard work, nothing was flowing, and I couldn't find the right pictures. Today I plan to work on it with joy, enthusiasm and clarity.

*My treasure map will be just right. It will reflect my inner most wants and needs*.

I am new to this group so I really don't know this, sorry. Is there talk of a sub-forum? I really think it would be great. I find it hard to keep up and feel badly missing replying to posts.

Mama to 3 lovely home learning, nature loving girls read.gif(10), fairy.gif(7), fly-by-nursing1.gif (3).

#507 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:

Aah, but they also sing SYNCHRONICITY!

I love your story of your manifested money!
#508 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:30 AM

Terri~
I will miss you on the thread (we all will!)! You are so good at keeping the vibration up! Enjoy the time with your girls
#509 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Barefoot Mama,
I hope you are making a treasure map. You are, right?

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#510 of 823 Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I am new to this group so I really don't know this, sorry. Is there talk of a sub-forum? I really think it would be great. I find it hard to keep up and feel badly missing replying to posts.
The request has been out there for a while but we've not received any word from the MDC mods/admin on whether or not it's being considered. There is an LoA section on this site: http://www.aimakoto.org/phpBB2/ I know some of our mamas here hang out there too. Also, I'm planning on launching a site dedicated to LoA and energy work... soon. My intention was to get it up for Aries New Moon, which is right now! We'll see how the next day or so goes.

Melanie

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page