April 15-21 Manifesting Mamas - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-15-2007, 01:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Christi! Your dd sounds like such a cutie!! I'd love to hear more about her, either on here or in PM if you want! I am a special ed preschool teacher and I know what a blessing and a gift kids like her can be!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2007, 01:09 PM

mamaautumn... I LOVE that butterfly story! How cool! Thank you so much for sharing that. I think I'll have to manifest more butterflies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoMpls View Post
This thread has been a real inspiration and although the party can be a bit intense... I'm in. Thanks for being so welcoming.

Maureen
Welcome, Maureen! So glad to have you here! I just loved hearing about the manifestations you're on the brink of... what fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
However, how do you KNOW when you want the right things? Then, how do you remove resistance when you actually care what happens? This seems so far away for me.
You have to stop caring what happens. That's it. You have to be happy enough where you are that it doesn't matter what happens. When you can accept the gift of now without worrying about what the future will bring, you're there. And here's one reason why... the 'right things' keep changing! It's not like you can paint a perfect picture today and that will be it forever. (Oh God, how boring and horrid that would be!!) You WANT to keep changing your focus, and keep wanting new things. That's what it's all about! So enjoy the journey, and stop worrying about the destination. It's never about the destination.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 04-15-2007, 01:11 PM

Carrie, first of all -- how cool!! I am way jealous of your ds and dad!!

How about repeating some affirmations? My favorite, the Louise Hay that Linda on the Move made famous... "All is well. Everything is working out for our highest good, out of this situation only good will come, We are SAFE", Also, the one I posted on the first page from Wayne Dyer:

"I don't know how to deal with this, but I know I am connected to you, the miraculous creative force in the universe. I'll move my ego out of the way and turn it over to you"

Or, some you make up for yourself while visualizing ds and dad having a great time!!
Old 04-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
You have to stop caring what happens. That's it. You have to be happy enough where you are that it doesn't matter what happens. When you can accept the gift of now without worrying about what the future will bring, you're there.
*cough COUGH*

Melanie has got the ticket Devon -- and I have good reason to believe she was listening on our phone call yesterday
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
So enjoy the journey, and stop worrying about the destination. It's never about the destination.
You're so right, of course! And I know I sound like such an LoA beginner asking these things, but it's just my biggest sticking point and it will take some work before it all really sinks in.

I am that you said that about the destination... whenever I tell anyone that I am going to spend a year traveling, their first question is, "Where are you going to go?"

And I just sort of cock my head and give them a blank stare, like "Why does that matter?" :
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
mamaautumn... I LOVE that butterfly story! How cool! Thank you so much for sharing that. I think I'll have to manifest more butterflies!!!

Welcome, Maureen! So glad to have you here! I just loved hearing about the manifestations you're on the brink of... what fun!

You have to stop caring what happens. That's it. You have to be happy enough where you are that it doesn't matter what happens. When you can accept the gift of now without worrying about what the future will bring, you're there. And here's one reason why... the 'right things' keep changing! It's not like you can paint a perfect picture today and that will be it forever. (Oh God, how boring and horrid that would be!!) You WANT to keep changing your focus, and keep wanting new things. That's what it's all about! So enjoy the journey, and stop worrying about the destination. It's never about the destination.
: and, the journey is the destination. i forget what great mind originally said that!
Old 04-15-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post

Ok, off to celebrate my cycles! (with some more breakfast chocolate
I'm right there with ya'.

Chocolate. It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:19 PM

Oh- I didn't even get this earlier this morning. My 3yr old nurs-aholic fell asleep at the boob last night watching The Secret (wow, what that must do to a little psyche!) and slept OVER 9 HOURS STRAIGHT for the first time in months. Ah, the simple joys of life. Then this morning the paper was late, so I called to let them know and we ended up with two. I was already planning on buying an extra one for my ds... the universe saved me the trouble.

Maureen
Old 04-15-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
Carrie, first of all -- how cool!! I am way jealous of your ds and dad!!

How about repeating some affirmations? My favorite, the Louise Hay that Linda on the Move made famous... "All is well. Everything is working out for our highest good, out of this situation only good will come, We are SAFE", Also, the one I posted on the first page from Wayne Dyer:

"I don't know how to deal with this, but I know I am connected to you, the miraculous creative force in the universe. I'll move my ego out of the way and turn it over to you"

Or, some you make up for yourself while visualizing ds and dad having a great time!!
thanks Devon. I"m saying those things but am not feeling them AT ALL
Old 04-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Chocolate. It's not just for breakfast anymore!

I sent dh out last night on a hunt for half off easter chocolate :

Hey, no one's perfect.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
my dad is very safety conscious.
Have you tried any Rescue Remedy?? That is my first reaction to acute anxiety.

All is well. Everything will work out for your highest good. You are safe!

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
So enjoy the journey, and stop worrying about the destination. It's never about the destination.

:

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Devon, D is on the phone with a friend from China... if it's ok with you, i'm going to suggest changing our great gathering to another day. i'm just having a lot of physical discomfort today... what do you think? (sorry ladies, for posting this here...)

celeste terra, single wohm to twin toddler boys max and shoghi. bamboo village press
Old 04-15-2007, 01:27 PM

Ladies, I'm at a strange point about our dream house this morning... Any thoughts, suggestions, encouragement, etc are greatly appreciated!

A couple of weeks ago, we found our dream house! It has most everything we envisioned. The two drawbacks are that the price is twice what we can afford (also, there's liens on the house for more than we can afford) and the owners are sooooooooo indecisive. We've been thinking to ourselves and wondering if we can expect solutions to these two things and trying to stay focused on the "house"...and not the journey to the house.

Well, everyone here says that it's all about flow...and, in regards to this house, it's not all flowing... We're not sure if that means it's hurdles we have to overcome or if seeing the house was simply a symbol of what "can be"...

There is another house in that neighborhood that I've glanced at from the road and I really like the outside setup. The deal is, it's been vancant for awhile and we know it needs work (at least a new roof and some sort of septic repair). We don't even know if it's for sale, lol. However, I would be willing to put the work into it considering we could probably afford it and fix it up to our liking. Which is a plus we hadn't considered.

So, we're a little confused....and still aiming to move this summer...any ideas...thoughts...affirmations...

Old 04-15-2007, 01:30 PM

Another great thing for worry/anxiety is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) where you tap on certain meridiens/parts of your body.

I'm a newbie at it, can anyone point her in the right direction for info?

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
Old 04-15-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post

So, we're a little confused....and still aiming to move this summer...any ideas...thoughts...affirmations...

Which one has space for a butterfly garden?

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
Another great thing for worry/anxiety is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) where you tap on certain meridiens/parts of your body.
oh yeah I forgot about eft! and rescue remedy! thanks guys I think i will get a massage this week too.

to those who need it

and to Kate st, darwinphish, catgirl and everyone else celebrating

eta: amris i looked at the oil pulling site and it looks really interesting. i had never heard of that before
Old 04-15-2007, 01:49 PM

Carrie, what popped in my head was the quote about how worry is useless. Either everything is in your control, in which case, why worry, or it's totally out of your control, in which case, why worry? Ok, I don't see how that helps because if it was my kid, I'd worry too, but it popped in my head so I put it there in case it speaks to you. And Bridget wants to go to Italy by the way Venice in particular. That and China. My girl has expensive tastes

Get some chocolate to go along with that rescue remedy. That's my answer to everything : Of course Pat seems to be with me

Pat, : What, you mean I can have chocolate for lunch and dinner now too? Kewl
Old 04-15-2007, 01:54 PM

Carrie... All is well. All is well. All is well. Find a mantra that FEELS GOOD and keep repeating it any time you have a negative thought about this. Imagine them having a good time. Imagine all that you get to enjoy yourself while they're gone.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 04-15-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonCC View Post

Pat, : What, you mean I can have chocolate for lunch and dinner now too? Kewl

Yep. We unschool chocolate here too. :

Along with that comes self-awareness and self-control (clarity and balance) when we learn to listen to our bodies and Know Thyself.

I love chocolate and chocolate loves me.

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Which one has space for a butterfly garden?

Pat
I've got to tell you.... I laughed and laughed at this one.... It was a good, jolly, wholesome laugh, . Thank you for posting it to me!

The fixer-upper actually has more land to work with...plenty of room for a butterfly garden....
Old 04-15-2007, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
I've got to tell you.... I laughed and laughed at this one.... It was a good, jolly, wholesome laugh, . Thank you for posting it to me!

The fixer-upper actually has more land to work with...plenty of room for a butterfly garden....

Ahhhh....see the Universe knows what you most desire and it is available when we don't worry about the *how*. We receive all that we wish for when we are open to it. Sometimes that means our hands must be empty to receive what new gifts are unfolding without our knowing it.

Pat

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:21 PM

It's been about a month since I posted this from Jiminy Cricket. So, who believes?!?!?! (and gifted me with the love)

<--------------
<--------------
<--------------

Muchas gracias!!

Pat

Quote:
You see, its just like I told ya.
Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
They're shining deep down inside of you.
'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives
Wishes! Dream a dream (fate is kind)
Wishes! Set it free (she brings to those who love)
Wishes! Trust your heart (the sweet fulfilment of)
Just Believe (their secret longing)
Just Believe (just believe)
Like a bolt out of the blue,
fate steps in and sees you through.
When you wish upon a star, your dreams...come...true
Make a wish, and do as dreamers do (just do as dreamers do)
Make a wish!
(Wishes!) Dream a dream!
(Wishes!) Cross your heart!
And your wish...will...come...true!

JIMINY - Ha-ha, see what a little wishing can do?

I have a blog.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrfath View Post
Busy already this week. I just started reading "You can Heal Your Life" I finished Excuse me your life is waiting last week. Whew. I am so glad to have found this community. Bursting at the seams glad. Overwhelmed with the shift in my life. I would love to read You can heal your life with someone sort of like a book club if anyone is interested.

DD had the most fantastic birthday yesterday. She kept walking into the living room saying "---prise" and signing it over all the decorations. She loved all the homemade gifts and simple toys. She is such a joy to have in our lives. I have been thinking about her and the fact that I manifested her in more ways than I realize. I would love to talk privately with one of you lovely ladies if anyone is up for it.

Oh, and the biggie for yesterday. DH and I had a bit of time in the morning to talk before the kiddos woke - He is reading "The Sermon on the Mount" by Emmet Fox. He read me page 31, I'll just share a snippet..."The great Law of the Universe, however, is just this - that what you think in your mind you will produce in your experience. As within, so without." Can you see the shocked look on my face. The original copyright is 1934. We are both reading such different things and coming across the same ideas. These same ideas that keep popping up everywhere for me right now.

I am excited to be starting a treasure map on Tuesday and will keep myself open to what the Universe shows me.

I am manifesting some nighttime weaning for DD and better sleeping for both kids.

I am sending love to all my family and seeing open lines of communication.

I am loving myself and healing.

I am manifesting a week of fun activities with the kids.

I am knowing and feeling the abundance in my life.

Have a great day everyone!
I love the book Excuse Me and I love Lynn Grabhorn too!
I would also love to talk about your dd and we've just finished weaning so we can talk about that too!
Old 04-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned

removed
Old 04-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Banned

awwww, though I am grateful -- he is in the music room (dd's bedroom she has never slept a night in ) playing guitar and she is on the drumkit and they are making a huge, lovely racket and leaving me be for a few...
Old 04-15-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
awwww, though I am grateful -- he is in the music room (dd's bedroom she has never slept a night in ) playing guitar and she is on the drumkit and they are making a huge, lovely racket and leaving me be for a few...
Bug hugs to you mama, enjoy your 20 seconds to yourself! I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Kerry, loving wife to Pete, mama to DD (14) DS1 (9) DS2 (3) & Expecting someone new Jan 2013

Old 04-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Editing because of editing.

Melanie
Old 04-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Banned

Thanks Melanie but I really don't want to get into it, I removed my post -- I do appreciate the response though thanks

I broke my agreement with myself with posting something about my marriage, I rarely do that in life or online, especially online -- because a benign issue tends to get blown up into a huge crisis (not suggesting you did that, you totally didn't!!)
Old 04-15-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain crunchy View Post
Thanks Melanie but I really don't want to get into it, I removed my post -- I do appreciate the response though thanks

I broke my agreement with myself with posting something about my marriage, I rarely do that in life or online, especially online -- because a benign issue tends to get blown up into a huge crisis (not suggesting you did that, you totally didn't!!)

A book recommendation that you and everyone else might LOVE:
Mojomom - don't remember the author offhand but I wrote an article about it b/c I love it so much.

Go to mojomom.com

User Tag List