The Official 2007 Treasure Map! - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to remind everyone that I have written an article about TreasureMapping for my friend's website.

If there is someone in your life who would like to make a Treasure Map and you don't want them poking around on MDC where you share all your ups and downs.....then send them to this website. I layed out all the ins and outs of treasure mapping PLUS I edited it to include why they can still make their maps even though we are past the new phase of Aries Newmoon.....(the business about Saturn).

My guess is that some of you have inspired people and yet they need a bit more push.. send them here...tell them to click on "Why is April 17th important".

http://margaretwendt.com/

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

If there is someone in your life who would like to make a Treasure Map and you don't want them poking around on MDC where you share all your ups and downs.....then send them to this website.
How did you know this was a concern of mine? Seriously are you inside my head? Thanks for the link!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#423 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 02:30 PM

i'mstill not finished mine. various obstacles have found their way in front of me (not enough time b/c of the kids, too much outside obligation to my job, printer won't work, can't find gluestick LOL) and now i'm starting to get sick (my kids are both sick with some nasty stomach bug that i'm on the cusp of getting) and i think i've finally figured out that i'm not meant to finish it yet. i'm meant to finish it when i finish it, and not a moment sooner. every day i think of new things i want to put on it and it's coming together beautifully but slowly. in the past, i've felt a great deal of impatience with things - wanting things to be done NOW even if they're not done WELL now. and i guess that this is one of the lessons i'm learning right now. i will finish it, becuase it means a great deal to me, but i will do it when my mind and body are both in sync and ready to accomplish it. and when that happens it will be beautiful and powerful.
#424 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 02:38 PM

Love your DDDDC IncaMama! I hope you feel better soon.

My is...done-ish. Like there is still white there, which I didn't intend, but apparently it wants to be there. And I want to be open to anything that decides it needs to be added. But other than that, I think it's pretty well done, and I need to figure out how to post it
#425 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 06:05 PM

yes - i adore my DDDDC too!!!

Thanks, Tara!!!! :
#426 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncaMama View Post
. i'm meant to finish it when i finish it, and not a moment sooner. every day i think of new things i want to put on it and it's coming together beautifully but slowly.
Me too! Still working on mine.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#427 of 543 Old 04-26-2007, 08:52 PM

I'm here reading feeling better that I'm not alone in being the only one who hasn't finished. Hopefull I still have time.

Tracy - Din you mention Friday meaning this Friday the 27th as a finish date? I looked quickly at my date book and it looked like the next full moon in May 2nd.

I'm really feeling bad that I cut some off my stuff out but didn't finish. I'm not myself lately and it even effected me finishing my map. Things are really not going well for me right now. I'm hoping if Friday is ok that I can find the drive in me to pull all this together. .

HELP!!
#428 of 543 Old 04-27-2007, 01:46 AM

well i finished one [art of my map. i got the travel section done. i'm also doing home, relationships and health. doesn't sound like much but its already taken a whole piece of posterboard. so cool that school suplies are on sale right now at kroger maybe it because this is the first time i've done this..
#429 of 543 Old 04-27-2007, 04:52 PM

well except for gluing it down i think i'm pretty much done w/ the rest of it. i managed to fit it all on just one more piece of posterboard too. i left out some things (like the style & fashion section guess i don't want to be fashionable very badly) i am very very happy with what i have though. can't wait to post a pic
#430 of 543 Old 04-27-2007, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by camotyka View Post
I'm here reading feeling better that I'm not alone in being the only one who hasn't finished. Hopefull I still have time.

Tracy - Din you mention Friday meaning this Friday the 27th as a finish date? I looked quickly at my date book and it looked like the next full moon in May 2nd.

I'm really feeling bad that I cut some off my stuff out but didn't finish. I'm not myself lately and it even effected me finishing my map. Things are really not going well for me right now. I'm hoping if Friday is ok that I can find the drive in me to pull all this together. .

HELP!!
if you can finish by full moon that would be great.

#431 of 543 Old 04-28-2007, 09:14 PM

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#432 of 543 Old 04-28-2007, 11:42 PM

Well, I wasn't able to finish mine by 4/20. And I won't finish it by the new moon, since I manifested a rollover car accident on 4/25. But I'm happy that my family and I are alive and doing very well considering what we've been through. I guess I'll finish it when I get to it, which may be a couple months from now.

Thanks to those of you who posted photos of your Treasure Maps. They're so inspiring.
#433 of 543 Old 04-29-2007, 12:40 AM - Thread Starter

hugs to hula!

#434 of 543 Old 04-29-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!

Wahoo!!!

So do we get to see it?:
#435 of 543 Old 04-29-2007, 02:39 PM

I've not been active on these Treasure Map threads, I've just subscribed to them. However, I did one and thought I'd throw it out there. I think this post is pretty long for someone you don't know, but I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I started on white posterboard, but when I was almost done I went to the store with DD1 (3 yr old) because she wanted to do one. I saw the green posterboard and had to get it. So now it's on green. Green is very calming for me right now, yet at the same time it's energizing. It calms my frazzled "I've got way too much to do!" down to a "What do I do today?" Very nice. I can't seem to stop looking at this board and I think that says a lot about how successful it will be.

So here's my whole board:

I loosely based it on the Baguas, so here it is section by section. Oh, and I had a bunch of words and phrases and quotes to put on it, I was going to fill the whole thing up. But as you can see, only one phrase went on and there is a lot of empty space. The words just didn't fit, but I wanted "abundance" on there, so I google-imaged the word abundance and picked out some pictures that came up - it really brought my board together.

Farmer's Market section:
I hope this farmer's market goes well.

My livestock section:I have both Boers and LaManchas and I'm hoping to increase them both this year.

My romance section:Focusing on both a currently thriving relationship and making it a lasting relationship.

My children/creativity section:I don't know why that necklace made it in...it makes it look like I want a baby next year. I wanted that necklace SO BADLY when I was pregnant with DD2, but it got sold. I wasn't intending for it to go on the board, but it insisted. Kind of funny when it gets tied in to my daughter's board.

My home section:

My business section:I am trying to start a freezer-meal business this year.

My personal growth section:I am working on getting back into both riding and working my border collie and adopting a child.

My health section didn't get photographed and I'm nak, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I'm going to do yoga and get braces.

My center section. Again, not what I planned, but this board kind of makes itself once you get started, doesn't it?

And here's my daughter's board. She was excited about doing it once I explained mine to her. So we went to the store and my daughter, who always picks pink if it's an option, picked a light blue board over the three different shades of pink available.

She put lots of ballerinas on there (for dancing), fishing with daddy, pictures of her with her friends, cousin, and sister, a child doing yoga with their mom, a play kitchen, a picture of her riding her pony, a picture of the black colt we have that she wants to ride by herself but obviously can't, and several barrel racing pictures. We also did her hand print. I think it's lovely. She looks at it a lot and talks about it so much that her dad took her fishing the other night for the first time this spring. She's already manifesting.

Oh, and she insisted that her picture of her mom be a picture of her PREGNANT mom. Yikes.

I thought that for fun I'd do a board for my seven month old child, but who wants to see a board with nothing but boobies on it?

Homesteading, unschooling mama of three.
#436 of 543 Old 04-29-2007, 04:58 PM

How fantastic! I love both of your boards!
#437 of 543 Old 04-30-2007, 02:50 PM

Here is my map. It's not completely finished. I still have to put a pic in the middle and add a few extra things but I'm so happy with what I have to far that I wanted to share.

The whole thing: (notice the middle is bare)
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0025.jpg

Food:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0026.jpg

Home:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0027.jpg

Love:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0028.jpg

Family:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0029.jpg

Yoga/Meditation:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0030.jpg

Self (middle part, not finished):
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0031.jpg

Knitting:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...8Image0032.jpg
#438 of 543 Old 04-30-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
I thought that for fun I'd do a board for my seven month old child, but who wants to see a board with nothing but boobies on it?
:
#439 of 543 Old 04-30-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco_mama View Post
I like that your all the couples seem to be doing yoga together - what an interesting set of images! I can't help but think of like tantric kama sutra style lovemaking!

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#440 of 543 Old 04-30-2007, 04:40 PM

Hi all, I've been skimming here for months now and finished mine in time, though I am still keeping my eyes open for images of things I didn't find images of.

I HAD to post though cuz I was in the "big city" (for here anyway ) and saw this beautiful picture that captivated me and I wanted to buy it so badly but it was out of my price range. However, I noted the web site and found the image online. ANyway, I have it now on my background for my computer
and they have lots more--especially under "art work" at www.papayalicious.com

My favorite for TM"ing and manifesting in general is this one though: http://www.papayalicious.com/catalog...23.htm#image_1

Just thought I'd share. ANd say a thanks to everyone (especially Tracy) on this thread....I too had the high energy turning to low energy during the time and it was nice to know I was not alone with this.

Blessings, ILB
#441 of 543 Old 04-30-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annakiss View Post
I like that your all the couples seem to be doing yoga together - what an interesting set of images! I can't help but think of like tantric kama sutra style lovemaking!

Ya, those pictures were perfect because I just got him to start doing yoga with me every other day...so I wanna keep that up as well.
#442 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 02:15 PM

it's been almost a month... any other first timers totally blown away by the impact of their tm so far? :

i mean, i've been doing similar kinds of things my whole life, but WOW. i am so dizzy i actually want to throw up.

i'm still sorting it all out-- not everything is coming in a way that i'd anticipated, and some of it hurts a lot, but i am finding the thru line.... and things that are happening are leading me where i'd asked to go.....

it's just amazing.
anyone feeling dizzy too?
:
#443 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

i know what you mean, moosemommy. I'm an oldtimer treasure mapper but I can feel the energy move in a very strong at times curious (read weird) way.... most interesting time.

#444 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 02:58 PM

Absolutely nothing has manifested from my map.

However, my sister just started her bakery business, making cakes at home. I placed my sister's business card on the family section of my map with her picture, and whoa! Let me tell you. She said she had 2 cake orders in March, none in April, and this month thus far she has had 8! I told her about the map and she's making one for herself. So, apparently I'm manifesting for others. I'm not upset about this, she has a baby and an unhelpful husband so I really want her to make some money on her own.

As for me, my job situation continues to get worse.

I'm grateful for my health though, in all seriousness, because I used to get very intense intestinal spasms when I get really stressed out and not only have I not been in any pain, but I've been sleeping well in spite of years of insomnia. So, for these, I am truly thankful
#445 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemommy View Post
it's been almost a month... any other first timers totally blown away by the impact of their tm so far? :

i mean, i've been doing similar kinds of things my whole life, but WOW. i am so dizzy i actually want to throw up.

i'm still sorting it all out-- not everything is coming in a way that i'd anticipated, and some of it hurts a lot, but i am finding the thru line.... and things that are happening are leading me where i'd asked to go.....

it's just amazing.
anyone feeling dizzy too?
:
Absolutely. I've had great success in the areas of being messy and unorganized, and the area of healing from overeating. In such a short time!

#446 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 07:19 PM

I haven't manifested anything fully per se, but there is definite movement in the direction of several things I wanted to manifest. I it!

ebony - Hang in there, seriously. Sometimes (I hate to use a cliche' phrase) it's darkest before the dawn. So if you look at it as things getting worse before they get better, it must be good news, right? I really feel that things will move - just know that the Universe is taking care of you and manifesting your highest good.
#447 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

oh, yeah, I am not saying I'm getting stuff on my map... I'm just feeling the energy shift and movement taking place.

#448 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
oh, yeah, I am not saying I'm getting stuff on my map... I'm just feeling the energy shift and movement taking place.

Is there any kind of astrological map for when things might happen? Just curious, I know we create our own reality.

#449 of 543 Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 PM

My dh and I are definitely seeing things moving in the direction of our maps. And interestingly, dh put a picture of a particular kind of flower on his map, and they are popping up at various places in our yard, and we have never had them before.
#450 of 543 Old 05-11-2007, 12:00 AM

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page