The Official 2007 Treasure Map! - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-06-2007, 06:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Interesting. I'm wondering if you put something on your map that is a bit bigger in concept like, "My life is completely abundant"...something broad like that because if you did, it is possible that your painting studio or that job may have seemed like a logical example of an abundant life..but perhaps spirit knows that they weren't... maybe there is a better studio closer to home less cost.. or a place that has a neighbor who will later help you out in a more significant way..same with the job. It may have appeared like an answer but it does not line up with some bigger intent.

look at your map and see if you have a broader bigger element in there.

hugs
First of all, thanks for the hugs. It's been a difficult week with these two big disappointments. I have to believe that spirit does know best and the blessings will be revealed at the right time.

My map was divided into the nine sections (baguas?). I was pretty specific in each section. I guess the big picture revolves around my studio life and painting career: having confidence and clarity to trust myself and my work, and then having specific successes in the work. [I was very specific about galleries, collections, and earnings from my work in the sections "abundance, fame/reputation, & work" all of which connect especially with self-knowledge, creativity and angels]

So yea, the job does not necessarily figure here. I will learn to let that one go. It was just such a strange experience: literally ten days after I finished my map, I got a phone call that I was a finalist for this teaching position that I had forgotten I had even applied for! I was sure it was the map happening! But the job didn't happen in the end. I just don't understand WHY I had to go through all the interviews & waiting & hoping & disappointment. What is the lesson? : I hope it becomes clear to me...

And as for my losing my studio, well, I DID put on a new home & studio. (That's my abundance section: buying our first home with a studio for me!) But I feel like we are so far from that happening—I just have a hard time seeing how it will actually manifest.

Sigh. Back to the learning how to trust, heh?...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
Mercury is a trickster, not a hostile out to get you sort of energy. So be prepared to change your perspective, and to laugh, including at yourself. Remember that the retrograde is a great time to do things that start with re- return, rewrite, repair, rearrange, renew, etc. and you'll be fine. And keep track of your keys.
YES! great, thank you!!! we just got back from vaca, and had a ton of refreshing energy, totally re-did our room, wound up getting stuff out we didnt even know was bugging us... it was cool. we're having a party on the 15th, so i think i'll make it a retrograde one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xochimama View Post
Sigh. Back to the learning how to trust, heh?...
hugs momma, and I HEAR YA! we watched "What the Bleep" the other night, and it gave me a refreshed energy.......

i'm off-track on my moon signs..... tracy, what's next?? :
Old 06-13-2007, 07:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
A lot of you already know that I post New Moon articles.....

I have just generated the article for Gemini New Moon which begins tomorrow evening. Please read it here:

http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php

it is going to be a very wild ride...plus Mercury goes retrograde 24 hours after the new moon... lots to think about.

GIVE IT A READ.

(by the way, your email does not get spammed)

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

Old 06-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Oh man. I am already hip deep in thoughts, ideas and wanting to make big moves...this month is gonna be wacky!

Will warn DH about merc retrograde....computer guy...always hits him hard at work.

For some reason I have been feeling a big pull to add somethings to my map this week....any thoughts on why Tracy?

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 06-13-2007, 08:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdinaL View Post
Oh man. I am already hip deep in thoughts, ideas and wanting to make big moves...this month is gonna be wacky!

Will warn DH about merc retrograde....computer guy...always hits him hard at work.

For some reason I have been feeling a big pull to add somethings to my map this week....any thoughts on why Tracy?

no, adinal but I know you are not alone. One of my very, very close friends who has been doing maps for many years told me that her map is bugging her. She needs to add somethng to it. I asked her to do it on Taurus New Moon. She didn't do it then but still feels the need.. At this point I said, 'shit screw the astro and just do it when ever you can."

Old 06-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Fascinating the way this is working out this year!

DH and I have been feeling the need to move. Not just move houses but move to the country - land, change of life, the whole thing. And it has really been pulling me to change/add to my map in that direction. Wow. I guess I will go ahead and do it then.

Tracy - I wish you and I could sit down and have coffee....sometimes I would like to just chat with you in person for an hour or two.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 06-14-2007, 06:17 AM

Quote:
One of my very, very close friends who has been doing maps for many years told me that her map is bugging her. She needs to add somethng to it. I asked her to do it on Taurus New Moon. She didn't do it then but still feels the need.. At this point I said, 'shit screw the astro and just do it when ever you can."
Oh, thank goodness. I feel like my map is completely unfinished. There were a bunch of things that I really wanted to put and never managed to have enough time. Is the Gemini new moon a good time, do you think?

So far, nothing seems to really be moving on my map. My main things were to get out of debt, have a house of our own and a car. Of my little things, the main one I can think of is that my (nearly) 2 year old would start talking, finally. He is definitely starting to make sense, but it was one of those things where he probably would have even if I hadn't put it on the map. I also put about being a better mother...doesn't seem to be happening yet. I'm still hoping though. Especially if I can add a few more pictures and some affirmations to my map.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Old 06-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Mab

Quote:
Tracy - I wish you and I could sit down and have coffee....sometimes I would like to just chat with you in person for an hour or two.
What she said
Tracy, I have a question and I haven't seen a merc retro thread yet. So, it's today, the 15th. It lies on cancer, right. I'm a cancer, and I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant . I always try to make the best of each mercury retrograde instead of freaking out, I know they have their nice, useful side. Is there any input you have in this particular merc ret I could use in my, uhm, particular situation? : TIA!

ETA_ maybe this is way off topic and I should start a new thread?
Old 06-15-2007, 09:55 AM

Mab - Tracy talks quite a bit about this merc in retorgrade in the article she posted a few posts up http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php.

Happy birthing!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Fascinating the way this is working out this year!

DH and I have been feeling the need to move. Not just move houses but move to the country - land, change of life, the whole thing. And it has really been pulling me to change/add to my map in that direction. Wow. I guess I will go ahead and do it then.

me too. one day my dh and ds and I will do a road trip north and you will definitely get a PM from me!

percolate on your move idea...and see if you get more info during this lunar cycle... and then after the retrograde see if it all makes sense.

hugs

Old 06-16-2007, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mab View Post
What she said
Tracy, I have a question and I haven't seen a merc retro thread yet. So, it's today, the 15th. It lies on cancer, right. I'm a cancer, and I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant . I always try to make the best of each mercury retrograde instead of freaking out, I know they have their nice, useful side. Is there any input you have in this particular merc ret I could use in my, uhm, particular situation? : TIA!

ETA_ maybe this is way off topic and I should start a new thread?

Ah, Mab..so good to see you. Did you ever PM my friend by the way?

Anyway, don't freak out about the merc retro... i just now see that your baby is due about now. Well, i have friends who were born on a mercury retrograde and so that seems like it might be in store for you new baby. Which is all fine. They just work a wee bit harder to get their points made. And since this is a mercury in Cancer talking about their emotions will be a bit of a challenge at times. But still somethign they will value. I have my own version of this with my son who has mercury in cancer (zero degrees).

so excited for you. Read the link Good Cents put up. I did talk alot about how this retro is all about emotions and family. Which I think is high priority for you right now anyway. Surround yourself with family of choice. which means exactly that.... could be family could be friends.. whatever is your 'family.

hugs and have a great birth!

Old 06-16-2007, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaskyla View Post
Oh, thank goodness. I feel like my map is completely unfinished. There were a bunch of things that I really wanted to put and never managed to have enough time. Is the Gemini new moon a good time, do you think?

So far, nothing seems to really be moving on my map. My main things were to get out of debt, have a house of our own and a car. Of my little things, the main one I can think of is that my (nearly) 2 year old would start talking, finally. He is definitely starting to make sense, but it was one of those things where he probably would have even if I hadn't put it on the map. I also put about being a better mother...doesn't seem to be happening yet. I'm still hoping though. Especially if I can add a few more pictures and some affirmations to my map.
This year has had such a unique energy as i indicated above with my friend a long time treasure mapper still tweaking her map even now. So, I say go ahead and do it. But after you tweak it can you lock it. So the intent is ready to go. Also, make sure your affirmations are on the positive side and not the negative.
instead of 'get out of debt.'
replace with 'we are debt free & abundant."
something like that...

hang in there..your map will movement. promise.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
me too. one day my dh and ds and I will do a road trip north and you will definitely get a PM from me!

percolate on your move idea...and see if you get more info during this lunar cycle... and then after the retrograde see if it all makes sense.

hugs
Excellent! Portland is a great place to have coffee!

I am still percolating (i thought I was the only one who used that term ) and we don't have the means to do it right now, which I think is why it wants to go on the map. hmmmm....this is a new kinda thing for mapping, that's for sure.

Old 06-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Mab

Quote:
Ah, Mab..so good to see you. Did you ever PM my friend by the way?
we got in touch by email and then lost contact....i'll email her again .

Quote:
Anyway, don't freak out about the merc retro... i just now see that your baby is due about now. Well, i have friends who were born on a mercury retrograde and so that seems like it might be in store for you new baby. Which is all fine. They just work a wee bit harder to get their points made. And since this is a mercury in Cancer talking about their emotions will be a bit of a challenge at times. But still somethign they will value. I have my own version of this with my son who has mercury in cancer (zero degrees).

Thanks a lot for the insight! So interesting. I'm a cancer, and I was really hoping for a cancer baby, not a gemini, but I didn't realise of the retrograde before. So to sum up, i'm a cancer who will have a cancer son born in a cancer mercury retrograde...that's gonna be interesting

Quote:
so excited for you. Read the link Good Cents put up. I did talk alot about how this retro is all about emotions and family. Which I think is high priority for you right now anyway. Surround yourself with family of choice. which means exactly that.... could be family could be friends.. whatever is your 'family.

hugs and have a great birth!
read the link, thanks a lot tracy and goodcents! i've printed it to read it daily.

Thanks for the lovely vibes!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mab, keep us updated.

and now we approach the full moon. This moon continues to be a doozy as I predicted..

:

Old 07-14-2007, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter

I have just posted my article on Cancer New moon.

here it is:

http://margaretwendt.com/articles.ph...20Set,%20Emote!

and remember, eveyrone, this is the lunar cycle when we look at our maps and see what has come in, what has not come in, what can we do to assist our maps, those are some of the things we process during cancer lunar cycle.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I have just posted my article on Cancer New moon.

here it is:

http://margaretwendt.com/articles.ph...20Set,%20Emote!

and remember, eveyrone, this is the lunar cycle when we look at our maps and see what has come in, what has not come in, what can we do to assist our maps, those are some of the things we process during cancer lunar cycle.
oh, brilliant! i was just doing my new moon meditation, and decided i'd pop on and see if you'd posted something! huzzah.

just the other day, i celebrated one of the major things from my tm. i'd say about 70-80% of my tm energy was directed towards this one thing... and i'm feeling really solid and fulfilled about it. i'm really thankful and grateful for you all, and for this thread. sending you all good new moon energies!
:
Old 07-26-2007, 05:44 PM

i could use some advice.... as i said before, most of my TM was focused on one thing, and that one thing has manifested in ways i never could have imagined... one of those is that it's affecting one other key area of my TM.

what i "wanted", the way i asked for it... no longer rings quite true... the images are not giving the right energy anymore. this area is experiencing stalls and starts and stops, and i'm thinking that maybe because of how the energy ended up going for the other thing, somehow this other thing is... stuck. should i DO something? can i fix it? or should i just let it alone?

on the other hand, as it's been so effective, i would hate to "mess" with it....

does any of that make sense?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I made my 2007 treasure map in April, and I was really happy with the energy of it.

Somehow, it wound up on the floor under my bed. :

Can I add a couple of things to it and hang it back up on the wall, or has all its time in exile affected it?

TIA

Visit www.evolutiontosimplicity.blogspot.com to follow my epic saga of single mummahood....

Old 08-09-2007, 03:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathirynne View Post
I made my 2007 treasure map in April, and I was really happy with the energy of it.

Somehow, it wound up on the floor under my bed. :

Can I add a couple of things to it and hang it back up on the wall, or has all its time in exile affected it?

TIA

go ahead and add stuff if you feel inclined. It might seem odd to do it now..but I think this particular treasure map year had a lot of goofy energy.

Old 08-09-2007, 05:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Assuming that I don't add anything to my map (I thought I wanted to add some things, but upon closer inspection, the things I wanted to add were already present in another way, if that makes sense), can I hang it up and will it be helpful, or did the time it spent under my bed adversly affect it?

Visit www.evolutiontosimplicity.blogspot.com to follow my epic saga of single mummahood....

Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter

yes, the map is in effect until next Spring.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 PM - Thread Starter

I have just posted my latest article. It is LEO NEW MOON which is this sunday

http://margaretwendt.com/columns.php

Old 08-22-2007, 11:53 PM

Great article Tracy.

I have some questions if anybody has some thoughts, please share.

A large portion of my treasure map is about finding balance. My relationship has had some problems that run into brick walls. Issues we have not been able to break through.

Anyway, things have gotten intense and I left my husband on Thursday. I do not intend this to be a divorce though I have no idea where it will go.

1)I have had a big gaping hole in the middle of my map (never included a picture of myself and a space in a section I created for family/marriage. can I still add those on? How can I complete this?

2)I can't believe how much of my map if I sit and look at it has manifested itself in my life. Awesome! Scary as all get out because everything is freefalling right now, but it still feels right.

I really believe as a family we need to break free of our current living situation to find some financial freedom and, though it breaks my heart I do not see me moving back into my farm house.

Not articulating it well, but my intentions have been for a energy shift in my marriage and now that this is happening I believe it is the most direct, be it a very painful route, to healthy relationship/family.

I need some mantras for myself here. Things to stop the racing tapes in my mind.

I welcome this change as I was worn down, I am open to my husband healing through this with me.

Chill tingling moment - I finally called a therapist. I drive by her sign daily and have for quite some time. She kept coming up as the person to call in my mind, couldn't shake it. Was looking for different credentials - nope I settled on an appointment with her. She really engaged me and encouraged me once I contacted her to keep the appointment, long ramble short --- I go into her office and there is a comic tacked to the board "Laws of Attraction" about squirrels and dogs.

Hmmm..interesting. Walk into the office - lfelt like a space I had created on my map. Kay little tingly as I walk in. We start talking, I stop and said I had to ask about the LOA comic - She has been following it long before I ever heard of it.

I'm on the right path here. I am needing a little help with my manifesting.

I want a healthy and calm home. Financial freedom to create this home for my children and the wisdom to make sound choices.

Thoughts welcomed.....
Old 08-24-2007, 05:22 PM

bumping
Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

Farmlife,
how are you doing?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Hi, all..

I wanted to update you guys just so you know... On Libra New Moon (which starts in about 5 hours)... we will be in the opposite time of our Treasure Maps.
Which to give you a visual is like a Full Moon... techincally this is a new moon but to our Treasure Map it feels like a full... i'm sure your head is spinning but just trust me on this one...anyway, we are at the half way mark of our map.

now would be a good time to take a look at your map and assess where you have movement. Take a note on what still needs some effort. And what has presented you with bounty.
Do not lose hope on any area that may still be struggling. We still have six more months. Also, you may bring some items over to the next Aries New moon in the spring.
In the meantime if you can stir the pot on some of the areas that need work...this would be the time to do it.

take the next 28 days to give it a bit of energy.

also, you may want to read my Libra New Moon article for additional information.

http://margaretwendt.com/articles.ph...20Tracy%20Cook

happy autumn

hugs

Old 10-23-2007, 02:14 AM

Hi Mamas!
I'm very pleased to report that so much in my Treasure Map has been coming true this year. In fact, in my friends/travel section I had a group of girlfriends sitting in a field that turned out to be startlingly similar to a place I just went with 5 close friends a couple weeks ago. Pretty stunning!

Life is going pretty well - the biggest place of uncertainty in my life right now is related to career. I graduated with a Masters in Organizational Design and Renewal in June. I left a job that was not conducive to my career dreams in July. I have not had regular work since - a couple of independent things but nothing regular or financially sustaining. I have been trying to really get my thumb on what I want and have just recently become clear in the past couple of weeks.

Of course, since becoming clear about 4 positions have come up that I'm pretty interested in. 3 of them are still open. I applied for all 3 last week but haven't heard anything yet.

I met with someone today who recently left the work group for the position I'm most interested in (due to health reasons). She was effusive about how great they are. She said she'd be willing to send the cover and resume to the hiring manager. I just hope they'll take a chance on me, you know?

I'm just hoping the universe will meet me 1/2 way on this one. This is a huge opportunity in a good company. One of the first times I've really wanted a posted position since graduation.

So ... LOA mamas - any suggestions for manifesting successful placement in a great job with good benefits/pay, family friendly, in my field, with opportunities to grow?

Thanks!

(x-posted in LOA thread)

First and foremost, Mama to Owen blahblah.gif (7/21/04), Annalieseenergy.gif  (7/29/09), and somebody new bigeyes.gif  (due Feb 2012), and wife to Andrew (9/12/98). Also passionate about and loving the work I do in Organizational Development.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:05 AM

Looking at my map, I'm not really seeing any movement on anything. I keep telling myself I have lots of time. How do I give it more energy, Tracy?

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Old 10-23-2007, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

here is what I can tell you about mine. I do not own a house. We rent. I love my rental very much but I do know that I want to own. I have something about owning a home on my map. I have technically not moved one inch towards it... technically.
but since libra new moon I have been searching online looking at houses in different areas. I have opened up and looked at various types, not just the ones i usually go for, and in the course of the last couple weeks, I actually feel much, closer to owning. I do not predict we will own this year. But I gotta say, by april is not impossible. But probably next summer is more likely. But for us to get there it takes me getting through any fears I ahve about owning.. (i have a lot)...in the course of looking at houses online since libra new moon I have felt my own fears soften. And I even, yesterday, contacted a realtor to ask a couple questions about one house. This is the first time I have ever done that.
This is my efforts to energize my map and me.....I feel closer to owning than ever.

take a look at yoru map and see what you can do, Act as if...remember, I don't feel I'm ready to buy right now, but i'm acting as if, and it is making me feel closer...which I believe will get me there. hth

User Tag List