April 22-29 Manifesting Divas!! - Page 24 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#691 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just checking in we were out of town yesterday and I've been a zombie all day recovering from the trip.

Hope everyone is doing great!
#692 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
So I am seeing that I am being rigid and unmoving here, which is sending out a rigid and unmoving vibe, which is calling that vibe back to me.

So....what do I do to call forth a...mutually agreeable vibe?

Think happy thoughts about our ex-landlords?

Seriously, is this what I need to do - visualize all the things we liked about them and about living there and see what comes from that?

When they sent us this ridiculous list of things they were trying to bill us for, I WAS in that space - I had every confidence that our deposit check was on its way to us - I had no inkling they'd try to ding us with all of these false charges.
I think you have to call on empathy. If they were always fine before your moving out, maybe your leaving triggered feelings of abandonment in your landlord. Maybe they just had someone else move out who trashed the place and left them in a hole.
And even if you were feeling great, do you or your Dh have a past experience that was bad that may have been hanging around in the background?
I totally agree that approaching all wording with the expectation of good is the best way to get great results. Sometimes you have to keep repeating your positive intent until it is heard. Even let go of the outcome and focus on being heard for your positive intent. It's an opportunity to strengthen your manifesting and being heard muscle.
#693 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Calling all manifesting mamas! I have a new site for your viewing pleasure. http://wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php Created with all of you in mind. Hope to see you there!

(P.S. I'm still working on some things so there might be a couple bugs or strange things going on (and some dead links). But I couldn't wait to tell you all so I'm posting about it before it's 'perfect'. )

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm very excited about this!
#694 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 09:53 PM

KoalaMama it's gorgeous!
#695 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
no, no that's ralphing!!!

I know but it makes me think of that!
#696 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadAbode View Post
Oh my goodness....please please tell us what you think of the Enki system, and especially what your kidlets think of it - I have been coveting this for my little ones for I cannot tell you how long......

I know what I am getting the next day I play the prosperity game!!!

I even put a picture of the 1st grade level package on my Treasure Map
GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! I've actually been using the curriculum for about 6 months. My friend has it and we formed a little Enki homeschool group of 4 families. We do circle, nature stories and crafts together, in addition to days at the Arboretum and our community garden. It's a fabulous curriculum and has SO MUCH information.

I highly recommend that every single parent get the foundation and early childhood guides, even if you are not going to homeschool and even if your kids are babies. I have learned as much from those guides as I have learned in 5 years on MDC and all my other research. It's truly eye-opening.

IncaMama, I know you were interested in Enki so I'll bring my curriculum when we meet up this summer.
#697 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 10:52 PM

Quote:
sigh. I DDDDC'd Amris, but it didn't show up till after she left. e-mailing it to her just isn't the same. It's "Spreading the gospel of French toast" in case anybody's wondering
she left? Is she on vacation? I was out of town yesterday and didn't catch up in the thread yet.
#698 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncaMama View Post
so help me...how do you raise your vibration when you're friggin sick? i've had a nasty stomach bug for days (and my kids have had it for longer) and now dh is starting his round of it...how in the world can i raise my vibration or make myself well when all i want to do is moan and groan and whine and cry??

please. i need help because i feel like absolute shite.
s Try listening in to your body. I find that when I can listen well and actually do what it wants me to do I get better one heck of a lot faster. For me it's usually sunshine, anything citrus, and rest. Sending some happy healthy vibes your way!

Quote:
Calling all manifesting mamas! I have a new site for your viewing pleasure. http://wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php Created with all of you in mind. Hope to see you there!

(P.S. I'm still working on some things so there might be a couple bugs or strange things going on (and some dead links). But I couldn't wait to tell you all so I'm posting about it before it's 'perfect'. )
That is a beautiful site!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposita View Post
GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! I've actually been using the curriculum for about 6 months. My friend has it and we formed a little Enki homeschool group of 4 families. We do circle, nature stories and crafts together, in addition to days at the Arboretum and our community garden. It's a fabulous curriculum and has SO MUCH information.

I highly recommend that every single parent get the foundation and early childhood guides, even if you are not going to homeschool and even if your kids are babies. I have learned as much from those guides as I have learned in 5 years on MDC and all my other research. It's truly eye-opening.

IncaMama, I know you were interested in Enki so I'll bring my curriculum when we meet up this summer.
Wow, that is some recommendation! Well I need to brush up on my manifestation skills clearly, 'cause until I do, Enki is ummm, well, way pricey . But now I know I do need to manifest it!

hey - those of you who have managed to change your user name - how do you do that? This one reminds me everytime I log on of my yahoo account being stolen - not the most positive of memories - so I'd like to change it. TIA!
#699 of 709 Old 04-28-2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxie View Post
chasmyn, how will you feel when you get that money?
Joyous. Relieved. Joyous.

Quote:
Can you reach that feeling-place now? If so, your manifestation--whatever it is--is close.
Sure, I can reach it. Really?

Quote:
What decision looks best from that feeling-place?
I have no idea. From that feeling place, we already have the money - there is nothing to do but deposit the check. So I don't know how to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncaMama View Post
thank you, ladies...i'm gonna try both...the white light and the gratitude...i really am. *whooo*

Quote:
chasmyn, this isn't terribly LoA, but I think they are betting that you don't want to be bothered coming back to the states to deal with it. they're betting a lot, actually.
That's actually my thought as well - and we've told them that we will likely file a claim, but I think they're thinking that we won't.

Quote:
They might just pay up once you file a claim, rather than actually go to court, since they are obviously on the wrong.
That would be such a relief, and so fantastic! We can likely file the claim from here, too.

Quote:
Which feels better to you, taking the trip and filing a claim, or letting it go?
If filing the claim will produce the check, then filing the claim feels better. Well...does it though? This whole thing feels so icky. One minute the wife is gushing about what great tenants we are and how much she loved having us and how if we ever need a rental again they'd love to have us....then the next minute - er, a couple of weeks later - we get the most ridiculous and illegal itemized bill I've ever seen. I'm still just dumbfounded by this whole thing. And I know it was all the wife, too - the husband has always been honest and kind - it's the wife who is...I just know she wrote this bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatanya View Post
And even if you were feeling great, do you or your Dh have a past experience that was bad that may have been hanging around in the background?
Well, no, that's the thing. Every place we've rented or owned together has been a good experience. This really came out of nowhere.

Quote:
I totally agree that approaching all wording with the expectation of good is the best way to get great results. Sometimes you have to keep repeating your positive intent until it is heard. Even let go of the outcome and focus on being heard for your positive intent. It's an opportunity to strengthen your manifesting and being heard muscle.
Any suggestions on how to do that? I'm definitely up for it, I'm just drawing a blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
she left? Is she on vacation? I was out of town yesterday and didn't catch up in the thread yet.
She posted that she was leaving MDC and going to Ai Makoto :
#700 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I have no idea. From that feeling place, we already have the money - there is nothing to do but deposit the check. So I don't know how to answer.
Just hang out more in that feeling place! That's your San Diego. What-is will unfold in a way that matches the dominant vibration.
#701 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 02:57 AM

Hey Mamas! Don't forget to join us all over here, too!
#702 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 07:02 AM

~Morning mamas!
Haven't been on-line for a few days, not really caught up w/all the news

Well, we manifested to sell our car, YAY! but now we are looking for one that is in the same $ range and are having little luck..wondering if we should re-think it all, get something way cheap that would still fit all our things for the farmers markets, which start for us soon then save the rest of our $/ while saving up for something to buy before the snows come again here....WDYAT????

oooh if anyone has yoga questions, i'd be happy to help...I'm also a certified yoga instructor:

go mama, those Aries guys are sweet & fiery may you find an abudace of perfect love:

love to you all, I gotta go back to bed while the wee one is finally back asleep , along w/ DD sleeping!

Blessings for us all to manifest much abundance today~
#703 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 08:02 AM

Quote:

It's lovely! And looks so calming with that wonderful green... And the butterfly! lol I'm headed over there, signing up, and will be looking around! Thank you for creating a nice spot!

Quote:
If filing the claim will produce the check, then filing the claim feels better. Well...does it though? This whole thing feels so icky. One minute the wife is gushing about what great tenants we are and how much she loved having us and how if we ever need a rental again they'd love to have us....then the next minute - er, a couple of weeks later - we get the most ridiculous and illegal itemized bill I've ever seen. I'm still just dumbfounded by this whole thing. And I know it was all the wife, too - the husband has always been honest and kind - it's the wife who is...I just know she wrote this bill.

You know, the first house we looked at, the owners were like this. Wonderful people, yet indecisive and sending mixed messages. In a way, the house being more than we could afford is a blessing. I'm sure they'd drag on any actual sale they got.
Good Morning Ladies!!! If you're still reading this thread, have an awesome morning, blessed day, quiet evening!!! Yep yep!
#704 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 08:40 AM

My first multi-quote ever! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposita View Post

You rock!!! And have an incredible memory. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadAbode View Post

hey - those of you who have managed to change your user name - how do you do that? This one reminds me everytime I log on of my yahoo account being stolen - not the most positive of memories - so I'd like to change it. TIA!
I just pm'ed an admin or a mod, explained my reasons, and gave them the new name I wanted. i don't remember now who I pm'ed now, but it was pretty easy. I guess PM as high up as you can. :
#705 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Banned

I started the new thread!!! Booo Yaaaaaah...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=664274
#706 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:

Any suggestions on how to do that? I'm definitely up for it, I'm just drawing a blank.
So I would write or call and express concern for them. Tell them that you are concerned, has something happened that someone else is handling their business who is confusing you with someone else. You can't imagine that this is them, considering what a fond farewell you received. Let them know that you would hate to go to court. It would cost them double as you understand it so you can only imagine that one of them has fallen ill and someone else is handling this. That's the first thing that comes to my mind. Not knowing the exact situation, I can't imagine the most likely scenario (other than greed and the idea is to be positive about them).
The idea is that you picture them in a positive way and are concerned for them. Your ability to recover the money is a given so there must be something wrong on their end. They must be confusing you with someone else, have someone else mismanaging things, something. And maybe drop that you already planned to be back so filing a claim is no biggey. When people can bow out of bad decisions and not feel attacked then they save face and not meeting resistance they realize that they can't win. If a small child tries to push you, you let them because it's not even a possibility that they could force this to happen. When you resist it sends the message that their pushing could be successful. So I see this dissipating like clouds being blown apart and drifting away.
#707 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 02:54 PM

I'd love a copy to borrow, or a copy going cheaply...or I can trade!

I'm looking for both:

Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting (book)
... and...
The Secret (DVD)

I've heard they are fantastic and I'd love to check them out!

TIA!
#708 of 709 Old 04-29-2007, 07:22 PM

Welcome twogreencars!

You will get more response on the newest weekly thread here.

We change the thread weekly so everyone can keep up.
I know at one time there was a lending library. Not sure about it, but someone else might know. And yes, they both are fantastic!
#709 of 709 Old 04-30-2007, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot View Post
Welcome twogreencars!

You will get more response on the newest weekly thread here.

We change the thread weekly so everyone can keep up.
I know at one time there was a lending library. Not sure about it, but someone else might know. And yes, they both are fantastic!
Thanks so much!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page