LDS Mamas and Papas #45 - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 360 Old 09-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorroZ View Post
Oh my, I feel the same way Then I feel so guilty. The guilt overwhelms me most days! Guilt about the rage...& it is rage let me tell ya!
Guilt can be good, but, man, the all-consuming does get to you.
There comes a time in every daughter's life when she begins to listen to the advice of her mother. My mother was a bishop's wife for 7 years, and when I unloaded on her about DH's calling, she repeated her mantra: look at the blessings. So that's what I'm going to do now. What are the blessings of these difficult callings, or of trying to do the best we can do in our difficult circumstances?
One blessing I noticed with Dh's calling is that he has had to get out of his introverted self and actually get to know people in the ward. He's usually the first person to talk to visitors, in case they are new people and he needs their info to get their records. Because of this, he had enjoyed much more time talking to other people at church, and even doing things with them outside of church. He had desperately needed friends, and I guess this is what it took to get him to do it.

Okay, someone else's turn. What are the blessings you've seen from your adversity?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#332 of 360 Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarteralien View Post
*putting on flame retardent suit* I think it matters if you miss the sacrament.

<snip>

I raged and screamed against this "family-centered" church that removed my husband, who is so seldom with us anyway, and told me to feel grateful for being married to such a worthy priesthood holder. It felt like a slap in the face that he was issued the calling without my even being there, that my support was taken for granted.
I agree that it matters if you miss the sacrament -- I think it also matters if you show up on time. But the matter is between you and God, not you and the other ward members who might be wondering why you aren't there on time. There was a chapter on Reverence in the Spencer W. Kimball manual, and he was quoted about showing to sacrament meeting on time. Seems to me like there was a lot about it in there, but it might have just been my perception as someone who is chronically late. One thing that really stood out to me, though, was his focus on the problems to US if WE are late, not so much on how it interrupts the meeting. He spoke about how everyone in the family gets crabby with each other when they are rushed, and how that affects your experience at church. And it's true. I think Heavenly Father wants us to be there on time because it's best for us, but of course Satan manages to twist it around and make it into something miserable.

And I have had the same feeling about my dh's callings. He was in YM for a few years in the ward we married in -- for quite a bit of it, he was the entire YM presidency and scout leadership. He was very busy with it, and I remembered being resentful about it -- one of the reasons (in that ward) that YM was time consuming was that most of the fathers of the boys were inactive or not in their lives (and a shortage of priesthood holders meant all callings were underfilled). I resented that my kids were spending so little time with their father because other fathers weren't doing their duty, yk? Although I did understand the importance of what dh was doing. Then we moved, and dh was called (after a few months) to teach seminary. And that was way easier than YM had been. And then we moved again, and dh was called to be the 1st counsellor in YM.

I had just spent a long day with the kids and then, before I showered in the evening, realized that my baby was breech (at 35 or so weeks) and was worried about a c-section. (He's head down now, but I was hormonal and worried, yk?) I was fighting back tears as I got in the shower and looking forward to some time to myself. Dh popped his head in and said we were having company, someone from church who wanted to talk to us, in 10-15 mins. I just started bawling. I hated that life kept on going on when I was struggling. It took me back to my miscarriage at Christmas -- we were visiting family and I just didn't tell anyone and went along with everything to keep everyone happy. And when the visitor showed up -- a member of the bishopric -- it was to call dh to YM, and explain that we have a lot of youth in our ward, and many of them are "in crisis," and that being in YM will be a huge time commitment and dh will have to be sure to get to know all of these boys well and it would be great if we could make our house a "drop in" centre, to have the boys here often to get to know the whole family... : Now, he was very careful to include me in his extension of the calling -- he called it a "couple's calling." And of course I wouldn't say know and wouldn't want dh to say no, but I'm worried. At the same time, I felt the spirit as he was talking, and that really helped. But I still panic regularly. And this is only his second week in the calling

I second the advice to look at the blessings. The time when dh was in YM in the past was very difficult -- but we were also hugely blessed. One thing that occured to me as I was worrying about how we would manage with a newborn and homeschooling and the big time commitment with YM was that it was a time when we would *need* a lot of blessings!

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#333 of 360 Old 09-20-2007, 09:15 PM

i need more super saturday help.

i'd love any and every Christmas poem and/or quote you have.

Maggie, blissfully married mama of 5 little ladies on my own little path. homeschool.gif gd.gifRainbow.gif
#334 of 360 Old 09-21-2007, 12:00 AM

As far as resentment of callings, I so get this! I remember last March- I was in charge of a whole valley wide Suzuki Festival, and I was up at the University of Utah for the festival. Dh text messaged me to tell me that he had a meeting witht he high councilor, and got called to be the Stake Athletic director. I threw a huge temper tantrum right then and there. I actually told him to decline the calling. I am stake music chair, ward organist, and (for right now) the primary pianist, and work part time. He is teaching elder's quorum and working a full time job and a part time job. I remember yelling at him, asking him why in the owrld they thought it was a good idea for a husband and wife to both have stake callings, and why couldn't someone else do it, etc. Long story short, he still accepted the calling, and I feel a little sheepish about how I behaved. Blessings of the calling? Well, we're still alive! Seriously though, Heavenly Father has been really good to us. We have been really blessed- my dh got a new job a few months ago, and it has enabled us to start working really hard at getting out of debt. We're really healthy, and our girls are doing well. We've been blessed with a lot of direct life-changing inspiration, so we are grateful.

As far as getting to church on time, I'm the ward organist. I don't have a choice. But man, 9:00 church is early! It has gotten markedly easier as my kids have gotten older though.

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
#335 of 360 Old 09-21-2007, 12:22 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacymom View Post
Blessings of the calling? Well, we're still alive!

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#336 of 360 Old 09-21-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magstphil View Post

we have been sick. i think it's the change of weather. i always get an itchy throat and sinus headaches with change of weather. it seriously went from 110 degrees one day to 86 the next. no lie. right now it's 67!!!! (albeit 8am but that's still really good for September here!) my house is open and i am so enjoying the cool breeze.
I hope you guys are feeling better, if not now, then soon.

My baby is still sick and feverish, but doing well, and responding to homeopathics. He was vomitting some this morning, but I think it was just from nursing SO much. He is sleeping now and I really think he will be fine. I had THE WORST migraine EVER yesterday, but once we got the boys to sleep last night I was able ot cure it with a combination if Hyland's homeopathic headache formula, chamomile teabags over the eyes, and warm bath, herbal heating rub on my back, and self-applied neuromuscular technique on my neck. And then sleep. Oh man, that sleeping felt SO GOOD.

I feel much better now, but the house was trashed yesterday, so that is what I will be doing today.

Brisen, thank you for sharing your getting-to-church-on-time tips. We are not usually late, we are usually either there, or not there. If we are not there, it is because more than one of us is too sick or tired. If we are there, but not feeling great, we will ocassionally leave (or some of us will leave) after we take sacrament. But there are those days when someone poops or vomits right as we are heading out the door . . . fun times, fun times . . .

I was reading the part from Spencer W. Kimball where he talked about trying to look forward to the Sabbath and enjoy it, and that meant a lot to me. I'm still working on that. I think enjoying the Sabbath, if we can try to attain that, is probably much more important than just being there on time. I mean, if you are there every Sunday, on time, but you are in a foul mood, what message are you really sending to your kids, and are they likely to want to continue to attend when they get older? And what does it say about your understanding of the gospel, or your true motivations? And if you were to take the sacrament in such a mood, without feeling the revivifying influence of the atonement first, wouldn't that be a sin? An extreme example, I know, but bear with me. On the other hand, if you try to make it to church on time, but you always look forward to the Sabbath, regardless, and enjoy and celebrate keeping the Sabbath day holy whether you make to church or not, wouldn't that set a better example? Two extreme examples, I know, but just something I've been thinking about. After all, our attitude is probably more in our control than most other things. We can't control most of what goes on around us, but we can, in theory, control our responses and our reactions.

Anyway, that's the the idea.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#337 of 360 Old 09-21-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrigible View Post
Wow. I hope I didn't totally ostracize myself here by admitting how weird our church life has been the past few years. I know most members don't like hearing about leadership's more human moments. It all just kind of came pouring out. It's not something I can talk about to non members because they don't understand why I don't just change churches, or even religions. =/ That's just so not even a consideration, you know?
Not. At. All. thank you so much for sharing and I'm sorry you've been through so much. Your story meant a lot to me.

And a hug to the others with tough church situations, too. : My husband has two callings. At least he doesn't have three anymore, THAT was hard, and I felt quite resentful at times. I have felt resentful because this church asks SO MUCH of young families. "Get married right away"-- "do not postpone having children"-- "go to college" (while you work and have a family)-- "moms stay home" too-- well, that's a tough spot right there, if you add it all up, for two very young people with young children and the young husband trying to support a faimly without a college degree while he works full time and goes to school. Whew. I feel tired just typing it. And then on top of that, the multiple church callings, and home teacning and visiting teaching, and service projects and church clean-up and on and on. It's rough, but OH so character-building.

I am actually really grateful for our experiences, glad that so much has been asked of us, and I have to wonder if dh and I were actually insufferable before we developed a little bit more humility and patience from living through our challenges? But now I feel like two callings for DH is fair, especially since I don't have any callings right now. I have let them know I am ready to serve, but they have had me on "break" since my pregnancy. They keep considering it, but have not felt impressed to press me into service yet, and I am immensely grateful. I feel like Heavenly Father knows best, with my health problems right now, and knowing that He cares about me and my little problems strengthens my testimony of His love.

Anyway, I need to try to get up the energy to go so some more straightening. Thanks for letting me talk about this.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#338 of 360 Old 09-21-2007, 11:26 AM

Aww, I meant to include a really big hug for Katie. I'm so sorry this is a really hard time for you.

#339 of 360 Old 09-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Where'd everyone go? LTB, how are your little ones?
I went to the dentist yesterday, and of course brought a book to read. Usually I bring a novel, but this time I brought Marsden Wagner's "Born in the USA" about how pathetic our maternity care system is in this country. I got to talking to the dental assistant about the subject, and it was a good discussion. She said she'd like to get that book from the library when I'm done with it. I also recommended "Pushed" by Jennifer Block. I felt a bit like a missionary preaching the gospel of natural childbirth. Then I felt totally guilty about how easy it is for me to talk about these issues that are near and dear to my heart, but doing actual missionary work is another story. I find that so hard, and it's so much more important than any other idea I might give to someone else. Ahh, the guilt.
I had a great ride today. The friend I went with took her camera, and the results are in my siggie, two new pictures of my horse. Sometimes, I really do love living in New York.
#340 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 01:12 AM

Okay. So I'm going to go on a fast soon. I feel like it's something I need to do. However, I've never really done it. I mean, I've fasted FOR other people, but never really for something I've needed. So, I would love personal experiences and things like that to help me and give me encouragment and direction. I'm really rather clueless.
If it matters, I'm fasting for answers/help with some health related issues as well as budget issues. I understand that this might be really personal for some people, but I could really ise advice or motivational stories or links or something.

Thanks!

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#341 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Where'd everyone go? LTB, how are your little ones?
Thanks for asking, Bronwyn, Teddy is doing much better. He didn't get the fever last night! Yay! But I am still keeping him home from church, because I don't want to make anyone else sick. And I am tired from him nursing so much last night and the last two nights of too-little sleep. Oh, Brian woke this morning with a big hoarse throat, so it looks like we will all stay home from church. Hmm, we might run in for sacrament though . . .

Quote:
Then I felt totally guilty about how easy it is for me to talk about these issues that are near and dear to my heart, but doing actual missionary work is another story. I find that so hard, and it's so much more important than any other idea I might give to someone else. Ahh, the guilt.
I've felt like that before. I'm finding the study topics on our scripture study blog really helpful, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1216 View Post
Okay. So I'm going to go on a fast soon. <snip> So, I would love personal experiences and things like that to help me and give me encouragment and direction. I'm really rather clueless.
I can't think of anything yet. But then, I haven't done a "real" fast in, like, years, (I've been pregnant or nursing and isck) and before that, I was a new member and didn't think to fast for anything special. It was all so new. Oh, plus I didn't know how to fast properly for a while. It took me like a year to realize that you're supposed to a.) say a prayer at the beginning and end of your fast, and b.) fast from water, too. So, no big experiences here-- yet-- sorry.

#342 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 PM

Boy am I glad I kept Teddy home from church today. Although I thought he was doing better because he didn't get the fever again last night, he is now breaking out in little red bumps all over and around his face, neck, and chest, so I think he has measles. It will be interesting to see if my three year old gets it next. I kind of hope so. Natural immunity is the best kind, and why not get it over with sooner rather than later?

#343 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 04:35 PM

Measles, eh? Hmm, I bet I'm no more than a 4 hour drive from you. That might be worth a trip.
#344 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Sorry to butt in for a second. I forgot the name of the poster who is a mom from western Loudoun County VA (not Bekka ). Would you mind pm'ing me if you see this? I have a question for you. Thanks.
#345 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Measles, eh? Hmm, I bet I'm no more than a 4 hour drive from you. That might be worth a trip.
That would be fine with me. I think it's measles. Could be rubella, I suppose, but I'm pretty sure it's measles. Anyway, you can PM me if you'd like more details etc. I think you have a few days in which he's still supposed to be contagious. Like four or five?

#346 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I'm hope you're all feeling better soon LTB.

Happy Sunday to all! Dh and I were late for church today And we don't even have any kids. I had a hard time getting dh to wake up, he's been working nights lately and went to bed at 8 this morning, church is at 11. I always feel bad when we're late, particularly because if we don't get there before the meeting starts, dh doesn't get to take the sacrament. He has celiac disease, and brings his own piece of bread in a little bag up to the sacrament table to be blessed along with the rest of the bread. In other news my primary kids sang really well today, and as we're gearing up for the primary program, I was pleased. And our ward choir started rehearsing today. We're singing "This is the Christ" next month in sacrament meeting. Beautiful song, with beautiful lyrics, it gave me warm fuzzies

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#347 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 11:17 PM

Given our discussion last week, today I was committed to getting to church ON TIME. Church is at 9:00. I set my alarm for 6:45. Before I knew it, I had hit snooze until 7:20. I got up, checked email until 7:40, took a shower, and then it was 8:00. I was nursing the baby and directing the kids to get dressed from my chair. 20 minutes later they still had only underwear on. 25 minutes later it was 8:45 and time to go and we were eating breakfast (which Daddy made, fortunately). Then suddenly it was crunch time - 8:55. We got out to the car at 8:57 and rolled into the parking lot at 9:00. So I was still several minutes late to class : This time I did wash Baby and get him clean clothes, but my hair and makeup were completely left out - I threw my hair up in a 5-second bun, and that was it!
#348 of 360 Old 09-23-2007, 11:22 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelorum View Post
He has celiac disease, and brings his own piece of bread in a little bag up to the sacrament table to be blessed along with the rest of the bread.
Interesting you should mention, I was wondering how those who have celiac or some kind of gluten/wheat intolerance/allergy handled the sacrament. Like if maybe they just would try and get the smallest piece and that small amount, once a week, was insignificant, or that simply taking the sacrament worthily prevents any negative effects.

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
#349 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 01:42 AM

Angelorum~ I LOVE "This is the Christ" too! It is my most favorite church-y song ever. Are you singing it in 4-part or 8-part harmony? I have that song stuck in my head very often and I'm so glad because it makes my day so much better.

Anyway, not much going on here. I DID give my 2-week notice to the mom of the baby I watch during the week. He has been so insanely fussy and screams all morning long not matter what I do (wearing, rocking, bouncing, shushing, putting him down, putting him in the carseat, trying to give him a bottle). He's been a doll for most of the six months that I've watched him, but I can't handle the screaming any more! I'm so relieved and sad at the same time. I love the little guy, but I also love spending one-on-one time with DS!

Ali hang.gif Mama to Ezra (12/29/05) banana.gifand Willa (09/19/2008) broc1.gifand Louisa (5/29/2011)carrot.gif treehugger.gifnovaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpg

#350 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
Interesting you should mention, I was wondering how those who have celiac or some kind of gluten/wheat intolerance/allergy handled the sacrament. Like if maybe they just would try and get the smallest piece and that small amount, once a week, was insignificant, or that simply taking the sacrament worthily prevents any negative effects.
In another ward we were in, they kept a package of rice cakes because we had about 4 people with some variation of gluten intolerance or celiac disease. They just always made sure one of the teachers knew who THOSE people were, and they were always offered the sacrament separately, still in SM, just a different tray, where there wasn't any bread or anything.
#351 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekka View Post
In another ward we were in, they kept a package of rice cakes because we had about 4 people with some variation of gluten intolerance or celiac disease. They just always made sure one of the teachers knew who THOSE people were, and they were always offered the sacrament separately, still in SM, just a different tray, where there wasn't any bread or anything.
We've still been taking the regular bread. DH was mortified at the thought of us (DS1 and I) not taking the bread of the sacrament. Now -- hah!-- I can show him that there are alternatives. *sigh of relief*

BTW, it is definitely measles, as far as I can tell.

#352 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 04:32 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
yeah, any small amount of gluten can set dh's symptoms off, I have to be careful not to get my bread crumbs in any of his food in the kitchen. So, he just sticks a piece of bread (or rice cracker, corn cake, tortilla chip, whatever) in a little plastic bag, and takes it up to the sacrament table before the beginning of the meeting, I usually go find us a seat while he's doing this so he can point out where we're sitting and they can put his bag in the tray that's headed our direction. Most of the deacons know who he is now, and know to find him if the bag is on their tray. It doesn't really matter what you use for the sacrament, it is taking it that is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lava mama View Post
Angelorum~ I LOVE "This is the Christ" too! It is my most favorite church-y song ever. Are you singing it in 4-part or 8-part harmony? I have that song stuck in my head very often and I'm so glad because it makes my day so much better.
Well, so far we are singing it in no part harmony :P I think maybe the director thought the music she had was in parts, but really it's just a single sheet with melody and piano accompaniment, and not really an arrangement. I'm crossing my fingers we'll get something a little more interesting next week, but it's still a pretty song.

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#353 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 08:39 PM

We just do the teeny tiny bite. Seems we can never get to church on time or sit in the same place 2x. Oh well. Dh has horrible problems with cross contamination but can handle it in sacrament ok. I think it's just his little miracle as reward for taking the sacrament.

LTB, I'm glad to hear that your boys are feeling a little better. I wish my boys would catch stuff more readily. Especially as ds1 gets older. I'm afraid they're going to make it all the way through childhood without the common illnesses and have trouble as adults or need the vaccines. Well, now that I've said that, they'll catch something with a newborn in house. eek

Wanted to let eveyone know that we are home and a happy family of 5. Ds is such a little sweetie and everything is going pretty well.
#354 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 10:45 PM

Congratulations, RasJane! I am so happy for you.

The boys are doing great.

#355 of 360 Old 09-25-2007, 11:18 PM

Congrats Sarah! I've been wondering about you. Enjoy your new little one!
#356 of 360 Old 09-26-2007, 01:02 AM - Thread Starter

RasJan, I'm so sorry we didn't get together. I totally forgot when you would be here and have pretty much been out of it. Congrat's on your sweet baby.

I had an emotional breakdown about everything last night and I just don't feel very good. I was praying it wasn't the breakdown before labor (with each kid I've had a breakdown the night I go into labor) anyway, thankfully it wasn't I'm only 36.5 weeks and I'm just not ready yet. I'd feel more comfortable the first week of October. Anyway, I am so uncomfortable, heartburn is horrible and I'm still sick and throwing up. dh tells me it will be over in 3.5-5.5 weeks Isn't he funny!?

Oh and guess what? Stacy is my doula. I will be her first birth. Yay for me!
#357 of 360 Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlygf View Post
RasJan, I'm so sorry we didn't get together. I totally forgot when you would be here and have pretty much been out of it. Congrat's on your sweet baby.

I had an emotional breakdown about everything last night and I just don't feel very good. I was praying it wasn't the breakdown before labor (with each kid I've had a breakdown the night I go into labor) anyway, thankfully it wasn't I'm only 36.5 weeks and I'm just not ready yet. I'd feel more comfortable the first week of October. Anyway, I am so uncomfortable, heartburn is horrible and I'm still sick and throwing up. dh tells me it will be over in 3.5-5.5 weeks Isn't he funny!?

Oh and guess what? Stacy is my doula. I will be her first birth. Yay for me!
Oh, Marly. Marly, if you can possibly afford it at all, go get some Bach flower remedies, please. Get Olive, Impatiens and Wild Rose. If you are having trouble relaxing and sleeping at the end of the day you might consider Vervain. Flower Remedies work SO well (for me and everyone I know who's ever used them) I just cannot recommend them enough. If I could afford it I would just mail them to you! They are kind of expensive-- about $15 each at my local HFS-- but please, please consider it. If you buy just one or two a week it would make a big difference. At that, if you buy just one at all it would make a difference! I believe that they can make labor and everyday life so much easier because they help you relax and feel centered. If you don't have Rescue Remedy on hand already, I recommend that one for labor, too. RR also contains, Impatiens, BTW, so that's kind of a two-fer to consider if you cannot afford all of them. But Olive (for when you are feeling just mentally and emotionally exhausted) and Wild Rose (for when feel apathetic and you've kind of lost your spark for life) would really make a big difference in those last few weeks of pregnancy. (And also later on if there is any possibility of PPD.) Impatiens is good for impatience (go figure) and irritability. It helps you feel more laid-back, patient, and tolerant. Rescue Remedy is good for general stress and emotional trauma.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon.

#358 of 360 Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks LTB. I was telling my mom yesterday that my midwife has given me a few suggestions, but I never do them. I've always been a suffer through it kind of gal, but with the heartburn lately, I just can't take it! I did discover last night that if I don't eat or drink ANYTHING after 6:00 and go to bed at my usual 11:00 time, I'm not up all night with heartburn. It was so nice to actually sleep last night. Although it sucks because dh is eating everything in site until bedtime and I want some too! Oh well, if it helps me sleep, I'll do it.
I have to wait until October to get anything, but I will keep all those things in mind. Our budget for the month is shot, but thankfully October starts Monday
#359 of 360 Old 09-27-2007, 03:02 PM

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...56#post9285956

started the new thread.

Maggie, blissfully married mama of 5 little ladies on my own little path. homeschool.gif gd.gifRainbow.gif
#360 of 360 Old 09-28-2007, 12:20 AM

Already? : I'm so confused from college today that totally threw me off.

Eternal Companion to DH , Homeschooling mama to DS 05/04 , DS 11/05 , DD 12/07 , DS 07/10 and one on the way: June 2015!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page