Tarot Readings - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 43 Old 01-12-2008, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If you're not too busy, I'd like a reading!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 43 Old 01-14-2008, 08:39 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would also love a reading if you could fit me in. 2007 was a very bad year for me particularly marriage wise and I'd love to know what changes are headed my way in love or life in general.
#33 of 43 Old 01-14-2008, 11:11 PM

Me please... I have a little "problem" and I can't seem to shake it.... it's been bugging me for a loooong time and I just want to know how and when my feelings will change. What do I neeeeeeeeeeeed to doooooooooooooooooooo. (whine.)

10 - boy
5.5 - girl
#34 of 43 Old 01-14-2008, 11:24 PM

I would really love a reading if you have time. I've really needed some guidance in something. I would be so thankful!

I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't let me.

Elizabeth - Single mom to my 3 year old daugher and a full time graduate student . I support
#35 of 43 Old 01-14-2008, 11:34 PM

I would be very interested in a reading. I normally would do my own, but haven't been able to find the time or energy since having kids. I would be happy with a balnket reading.
#36 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 04:33 AM

I would really love a reading!

I'm thinking the blanket variety....

Thanks so much!
#37 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 04:39 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I would definatly like one if you have the time. A general reading would be great with emphasis on my health and our families financial situation.

SAHM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lovin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to
DD 10/00 &

DS 10/04
If your son is intact, keep him safe, visit the Intact Care forum
Circ, a personal choice, Your SONS

11/98
6/99
Thyroid cancer survivor. With 5
& 2 Boxers
wishing for

#38 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I DON'T need a reading well, not at this time, anyways, but I do have some questions, if you don't mind me asking and/or answering.

1. Do you feel that it is possible to read tarot without "predicting" the future?
2. What layout do you usually do and why?
3. What kind of deck do you use and why? What decks would you recommend or do you know of a website that lists a bunch of decks to peruse?
4. Are you able to read for yourself?
5. How do you think tarot fits in with judeo/christianity

These are just some questions I wanted to ask another card reader. I used to read but I'm trying to sort out some spiritual issues and think this might help. I also never "trained" with anyone else so I kind of wonder what other card readers are doing.

Thanks, mama, and don't take time out from the readings on my account...just when you pop on here for a breather!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wise-Woman-Fertility/182752565080597
#39 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 09:25 PM

if there is still place I will love one.
Maria Fernanda
Thanks
#40 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 09:36 PM

I don't think she is doing them anymore? She sent a PM using her hubby's account and said her account was being wonky, and she couldn't post/pm/something?

Anyway, she still hasn't replied to the email I sent to the address she gave... so I doubt she has been able to get any further down the list.

I hope she is ok. Has anyone else heard from her?.... I just looked, and she hasn't posted since the 2nd either....
#41 of 43 Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 PM

oh so maybe I've missed the boat?

If by chance I haven't and you get this far down the list I'd love a reading--blanket would do nicely...many thanks

Zoe mamma to Thomas 01-06
#42 of 43 Old 01-16-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesofyou View Post
:

I hope she is ok. Has anyone else heard from her?.... I just looked, and she hasn't posted since the 2nd either....
I had the same thoughts and question. My PM to her was bounced as well right after my reading was done.
#43 of 43 Old 01-16-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxMama View Post
I had the same thoughts and question. My PM to her was bounced as well right after my reading was done.
:: I hope she is ok...

If I don't hear anything, I guess I could email the address she gave one more time, to make sure.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page