anyone up for a homeopathy/flower essence thread? - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 1068 Old 03-10-2008, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I did look at Sweet Chestnut but I am not at the point of despair/that there is nothing left. Then I have been using Rescue Remedy which I know contains Star of Bethlehem. On the helpful charts, I did see Eucalyptus mentioned though. I have thought about it and I feel a pull towards Honeysuckle as my start for now. I am going to go to the natural store before a play date later on today!
#242 of 1068 Old 03-10-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
You don't need to fit the archetype to be in an acute state either. I am not viney...but I have my definite vine moments and in those moments I *am* trying to exert my will and control the situation. I dont' know that most who know me IRL would expect me to take vine...but I have taken my fair share. Again, it's what you experience in the moment. You don't have to be that way all the time. I am viney more with my husband...not really anyone else. Noone else would see that indication. This is the difference between the "type" remedies and hte "mood" remedies. You have a type, but you have a full range of moods within that type. The archetype is used to describe the mood, not the type. IF you are finding yourself FEELING like the evil stepmother in the moment vine is what you need.

The archetype is simply the personification of the remedy. All have negative and positive archetypes. Like chicory...the negative archetype is the needy mother. The positive is the earth mother. IT helps people identify with them more easily. LIke centaury in the negative state is the Cinderella flower. IF you realize for the last several weeks you have been everyone's maid and take on whatever is thrown at you you can reach for centaury. Doesn't mean you are always the Cinderella type, but you have entered an acute state where you are not exerting yourself and standing up for yourself. IT could also be in one area in your life....like a person who is a doormat to her new boyfriend but perfectly strong and capable everywhere else. She still needs centaury even though it's not her "type." See what I mean?

The blaming problems on others is also a willow thing. Vine is exerting control or forcing, willow is the blame game. They can both fit depending on the situation. believing that your experience is a result of another's action and that they are to blame for your state is willow. Willow is very much a resentful, blame thing. IF you are actively asserting yourself and trying to make others change, vine is the better choice. There is some overlap amongst the flowers and how you give them (and in what combination) is what makes the difference.

It's a really cool modality!
Yes it is! Thank you so much for the info!

Quote:
LTB: not so much with the blind grab (at least for me) but other methods do work. You can surrogate test pretty easily. Or I will often just have an intuitive hit. Even then I try to figure out why, but it's almost always right. I would guess you have the same experience.
I will try it. I might try dousing again . . . hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
The very first essence I took was Betelgeuse, which is a starlight elixir, the emotion fear (False Evidence Appearing Real) is the basis of all dis-ease in my opinion.
Wow, that's a good idea. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uccomama View Post
Here is an affirmation that my DH wrote to assist people to tap into their innate knowing and pick the essence they require. He also recommends the first flower essence for any one to take when starting out is Lotus.
Why Lotus? What about Self-Heal as a good general essence for almost everyone? Thank you for sharing the affirmation!

I'm learning so much from everyone.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#243 of 1068 Old 03-11-2008, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
Why Lotus?
He considers Lotus the most "all round" of flower essences, in addition will boost the effects of all other remedies, both flower and gem.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#244 of 1068 Old 03-12-2008, 10:23 AM

I was able to get a bottle of Honeysuckle last night. I went to one natural store on Monday and asked if they have any flower essences (and described Bach, etc.) The lady told me that they only have one... rose water! She didn't have a clue about what I was talking about. So I tried another on the way home from taking my son to the doctor's and he knew!
#245 of 1068 Old 03-15-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
He considers Lotus the most "all round" of flower essences, in addition will boost the effects of all other remedies, both flower and gem.
Are there any other essences that are "all around" essences. I have an oportunity to get some at a good price but haven't id'd any specifics yet so I thought maybe I'd get some all arounds.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#246 of 1068 Old 03-15-2008, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

Hey, Chlobo, I jsut got both messages so I figured I would respond here...

Bach's system is the original system and most of his flowers are kind of applicable across the board. What I will say is that if I could only get a handful especially with kids in the house of the Bach essences what I would get is this:

Aspen (awesome for kids especially with nightmares and unexplained fears)
Cherry Plum (loss of control, feeling in the midst of an emotional breakdown)
Olive (exhaustion)
Star of Bethlehem (comfort, release of old patterns, treatment of shock)
Walnut (protection from outside influences, transition, growth)

I would also personally also want white chestnut and clematis for repetitive thoughts (especially with sleep difficulties) and not being fully in the body (specially for kiddos with a history of illness.)

I would also suggest others for you but we'll talk about those! I don't know how many you are thinking of doing...but crab apple would be up there on my list for you.

Out of curiosity what size are you looking at? 10ml? That's a really great price.
#247 of 1068 Old 03-15-2008, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter

Just so that I'm being clear...I'm absolutely not knocking the Lotus choice. It is a GREAT essence, but it is not a part of the Bach system. It is my understanding that you are looking at Bach flowers. IF that is not the case and you are looking at a larger system then there are others I would think about too. If you are sticking with Bach at this point because that is what you have access to then that's my input and those are my rec's.
#248 of 1068 Old 03-16-2008, 12:59 AM

I have enjoyed this thread so much. I feel like I am learning much more than I knew before. I have used Bach remedies some. mostly walnut and rescue remedy. I know that there were others that a friend put together for me and my children when our house burned down. they seemed to help.
recently I have started working with a midwife as an assistant. In watching women labor I often have felt that some of them would really benefit from flower essences. I would love to learn more about what we could carry with us to use with moms who have fears that slow down labor. I spoke with the midwife about the idea and she said that she would like it if I could learn more. she has only used rr before, mostly with newborns having a hard time adjusting just after birth.

mom to four lively children. birth and postpartum doula. midwifery student. choosing to enjoy life. :
#249 of 1068 Old 03-16-2008, 02:16 AM - Thread Starter

that's wonderful. I had pretty much every conceivable flower thrown at me during my last labor! One of my friends who was present is great with flowers and she literally mixed me flowers (and apparently everyone else that was there too-though I was just told that recently!) for hte entire 20+ hours of labor. It was amazing. Ds2 got them from the moment he was born too! Actually, so did dd thinking back...ds1 got them starting at 1 month I'd say...I was relying more on homeopathy at that point.

I think that gentian is a must have for laboring mamas and for babies too. Olive, elm, sweet chestnut, larch, white chestnut and hornbeam would be great too.

#250 of 1068 Old 03-16-2008, 06:49 AM

Faery,

Thanks. The price sheet says 20ml for 6.73. My local wfs store sells them for 15. Sheesh. It is just bach flowers. They have a great price on rescue remedy too.

I was thinking of only getting a couple now and if it works out for me getting a kit. I know you mentioned a website with a good price.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#251 of 1068 Old 03-16-2008, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

chlobo, that is less than wholesale. Snap those suckers up! I have no idea how they are doing that. That is a FANTASTIC price. If you bought all of them at that price you would be spending the same amount as you would to get the 1/4 ounce kit...for twice as much volume. If you can do it that way stick with it. You are lucky!
#252 of 1068 Old 03-16-2008, 03:57 PM

hi everyone i havent had time to post lately but have been doing major healing. i did not get back to your homeopath friend ff thanks for the ref. i self perscribed and i really hit the nail on the head, the remedy i used(phytolacca) is really hitting everything i feel like ive dealt with in my whole life. (physically) i wish i knew more abt dosing though. anyway. it has been a physically intense experience. i took 30 c. 2 x a day for a week and now I am going to dilute it in H20 and take it for a week. then we will see. i also have 200c on hand.

at certain times i took olive and at other times rescue - when the remedy was running strongest and i was amazed at how fast i felt the effect - like within nanoseconds.

i am wondering why ppl have a preference for flower essences over homeopathy. or if it is just dift things are good for dift things. (poorly phrased). please i'd love to discuss. i have been using homeopathy for more than a year now and feel that i have a very good instinct for it. But in the little i have learned abt bach essences i also really "feel" them too. what are your experiences?
#253 of 1068 Old 03-17-2008, 01:27 AM - Thread Starter

I think they are different. I use them both, but gravitate more towards the flowers. Homeopathy is more complicated, there are contraindications, provings, potency issues etc. Flowers are easier and get to the absolute root of the issue. Homeopathy *can* get to the root, but flower essences do.

I have had great success with homeopathy and have been very blessed to have an amazing homeopath. I am studying it intensively now and it is fascinating. It is complicated and stodgy though compared to the effortless beauty of the flowers.

I like homeopathy as an energetic modality once something has already manifested physically. however the more I learn to use the flowers the more I am able to see that used properly you don't need to manifest physical symptoms at all....at least no more than a regular "cleaning" so to speak! It is helpful to have as a tool, but my first go to at this point is flower essences.

Anyway that's my exhausted take on the subject for the moment...I'll try to talk more tomorrow!
#254 of 1068 Old 03-17-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
to the effortless beauty of the flowers.
i'd love it if ff or anyone else could say more about this. i am not questioning that they work and heal, only wanting to know how they are superior to other healing modalities.
#255 of 1068 Old 03-17-2008, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

I don't know that you can ever say across the board any energy system is superior to another. I know what is right for where I am right now and what I am doing, healing wise.

The thing for me is that I do believe that all illness has an origin in imbalances. I feel that flowers address the core issues. So, from *my* perspective it really is the ultimate in healing modalities. It is a beautiful philosophy that really resonates with me. It wouldn't have 15 years ago. I would have liked it, but I wouldn't have been ready to understand the potential. I'm not even sure I do now What I do know is that I have seen and experienced powerful things using them and the more I learn the more right they feel.

We are drawn to our chosen modalities for a reason, and I think it would be a mistake to declare anything but what works right *now.* It's a journey. I may cycle back round to homeopathy eventually. I may continue on this path and experience something totally new and different. Who knows? I am choosing to remain open and see what the universe has to offer.

I am very much drawn to energy work. What is amazing about the flowers to me is that they work by bringing beauty to your life. How in the world could you ever go wrong with that philosophy? I love that! We can all use more beauty!

You may like to read some of hte work of people who use herbs, flowers and homeopathy and see why they do what they do. I have two specific sources of inspiration for my work. One I have trained with, the other I should be training with this summer if all goes well and all my dreams come true....and why wouldn't they?

Anyway: Matthew Wood is one. He is an herbalist who discusses the use of plants in all three modalities. My favorite book of his is the Book of Herbal Wisdom. He has several others..but this discusses herbs from all three perspectives. It's a must read for anyone interested in natural healing

Rhonda Pallas Downey is another. Her book , The Healing Power of Flowers: Bridging the Gap Between Herbalism, Homeopathy and Flower Essences would be of interest to you, I think. She is a registered herbalist, classically trained homeopath and the founder of the Living Flower Essences. She is a phenomenal person and extremely intelligent.

I don't know if that answers your question or not...
#256 of 1068 Old 03-17-2008, 09:43 PM

I am so excited to have found this thread. I am only up to post #50 but am reading with great interest! I just wanted to pop in and say hi my dd and I have been using Bach remedies for over a year now and have kind of phased out using them. RR was working wonders for her but stopped helping after a while. We read the booklet and found a few we would try but they sit in the medicine cabinet now. I will come back with more detail after I finish reading the thread.

Mom to DD born 1989 DS born 1993 and grandma to
DGS born 2005
#257 of 1068 Old 03-18-2008, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I don't know that you can ever say across the board any energy system is superior to another. I know what is right for where I am right now and what I am doing, healing wise.

The thing for me is that I do believe that all illness has an origin in imbalances. I feel that flowers address the core issues. So, from *my* perspective it really is the ultimate in healing modalities. It is a beautiful philosophy that really resonates with me. It wouldn't have 15 years ago. I would have liked it, but I wouldn't have been ready to understand the potential. I'm not even sure I do now What I do know is that I have seen and experienced powerful things using them and the more I learn the more right they feel.

We are drawn to our chosen modalities for a reason, and I think it would be a mistake to declare anything but what works right *now.* It's a journey. I may cycle back round to homeopathy eventually. I may continue on this path and experience something totally new and different. Who knows? I am choosing to remain open and see what the universe has to offer.

I am very much drawn to energy work. What is amazing about the flowers to me is that they work by bringing beauty to your life. How in the world could you ever go wrong with that philosophy? I love that! We can all use more beauty!

You may like to read some of hte work of people who use herbs, flowers and homeopathy and see why they do what they do. I have two specific sources of inspiration for my work. One I have trained with, the other I should be training with this summer if all goes well and all my dreams come true....and why wouldn't they?

Anyway: Matthew Wood is one. He is an herbalist who discusses the use of plants in all three modalities. My favorite book of his is the Book of Herbal Wisdom. He has several others..but this discusses herbs from all three perspectives. It's a must read for anyone interested in natural healing

Rhonda Pallas Downey is another. Her book , The Healing Power of Flowers: Bridging the Gap Between Herbalism, Homeopathy and Flower Essences would be of interest to you, I think. She is a registered herbalist, classically trained homeopath and the founder of the Living Flower Essences. She is a phenomenal person and extremely intelligent.

I don't know if that answers your question or not...

yeah that was really helpful, i will look into those books.

can we revisit my ? abt constitutional remedies? my ? is really 2 fold. first, would a person - once they know their constituional remedy- only use that and not look for a similum if they got sick or something? second, well... would someone take one all the time or is it usually given to rebalance the person and then ceased and then taken when needed? thanks
#258 of 1068 Old 03-18-2008, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

well, I can give you my answer, but everyone practices differently. Strictly speaking Hanehmann himself didn't really use constitutionals. That was brought into vogue by Kent. Hanehmann always looked for the simillimum. I believe that is what we should aim to do. There is something to be said for the constitutional remedy....but it should only be given if it continues to be the simillimum. There are many layers to homeopathic prescribing. The constitutional will not always work.

Again...different people practice differently. Most that I know do single dose remedies. This, again will vary depending on presenting symptoms. Most, once the remedy is determined will have you take one dose in a higher potency (like 1M) and watch. It will only be repeated if symptoms resurface, and only then if they abated in the first place. This too, will depend on the remedy. Some remedies can and will be repeated more often.

There is really no instance I know of in which you would take the remedy all the time. That would not be helpful. If that were the case then you have the wrong remedy or the wrong potency. You are not stimulating the vital force. The right remedy will work relatively quickly (again, different remedies will have different actions and some work much faster than others...but that is outlined in the keynotes and confirmatory symptoms so when you give a remedy you know it's timeline.) and there will be a clear change.

Now, this is a generalization. I know homeopaths who NEVER use high potencies...but that is a very rare practice. There are, however exceptions to every rule in every modality.
#259 of 1068 Old 03-18-2008, 07:06 PM

I know not to give any other homeopathics when taking a constitutional, but do flower remedies interfere with constitutional homepathics?
#260 of 1068 Old 03-18-2008, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

not at all

They often aren't given at the same time because you want to know what works and not "muddy" the picture. They do not interfere with one another however. Once you have had your constitutional prescribed and taken it then you can do as you wish with flowers.

I have a homeopath who is an MD and while he doesn't use flowers in his practice he has recommended them and checked out flowers blends that I have given his clients. My sister had a breech baby and told him she was taking flowers to help. He asked which ones, and said they were the appropriate ones to take. He also prescribed a remedy along side them.

I won't say that most homeopaths use them, because to my knowledge that is not true. However many do and use them concurrently....just not started at the same time.

Most homeopathy schools also offer classes in flower essences. They are very compatible.
#261 of 1068 Old 03-18-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I have a homeopath who is an MD and while he doesn't use flowers in his practice he has recommended them and checked out flowers blends that I have given his clients.
Isn't that funny -- my homeopath is an MD as well. Yours isn't in CT, is he?

Anyway, thank you so much for the reply, FF. I had been using several flower remedies with DD, but stopped once the homeopath put her on a constitutional remedy. I don't think she needs them now, anyway, but it's good to know that they are okay for her to take should she need one.
#262 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 03:55 AM

http://www.essences.com/vibration/dec00/vitalism.html

here is an excerpt from Matthew Wood's book. I also was looking around his website and enjoyed that alot too. he has some interesting articles published there.

FF what trainings have you done in essences?

uccomama could you post your dh's site again?

ETA I just read an excerpt from The Healing Herbs of Edward Bach: An Illustrated Guide to the Flower Remedies by Julian Barnard Martine Barnard
I really liked the way it was written. I am thinking of getting it.
#263 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

You may also want to check out Bach Flower Therapy Encyclopedia by Scheffer. I actually think it goes far more into the psychological aspects than Barnard's book (which is fabulous too, by the way.) If you are just getting into flowers though, Scheffer's book gives a more complete picture.

I've done trainings in Bach's Range as well as Living Flowers. Rhonda is an incredible instructor and just brilliant to study with. I am studying the North American Essences now as well....but haven't completed their certification yet. That is more than likely going to have to wait until next year at the very least. I have also done little certifications within ranges as well that are more specific.

www.pegasusproducts.com is uccomama's dh's site. One of the homeopath's in my school was just talking the other day about using his gem elixirs and flower essences along with homeopathic sarcodes to normalize thymus function. I was pleased to see his company mentioned! Pleased also, to have had some experience with his products.
#264 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 11:22 AM

i have her book (borrowed) bach flower therapy theory and practice.

It is funny, i was very intensely wanting and researching into homeopathy distance learning programs , then i decided i dont want to be a doctor, i just want to have a healthy family. now i feel like i really want to help people to be healthy. with 2 people i know this happened in the past few days. I know i want to explore energy healing my MIL recomended the book "Hands of Light." But I dont think i will have the time to study homeopathy for the next 20 years, i also feel like the diagnosis can be difficult unless you know the person and the situation really well which can be hard to acheive in a clinical situation. energy healing and flower essences can work very well together (obviously, duh) IMO.

I found this distance training program which is only 60$ http://rainbowcrystal.com/bach/bachonlineclass.html I might try it. I think it would be a really good step for me. Anyway.
#265 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

I think it is great that you are feeling called to do this! I will say that if you are drawn to homeopathy there are several programs out there that are fantastic....don't feel limited if that is what you want to do. You don't need to know the person or situation well, you need to know the modality well. That is what a good training will give you-and there are several. Once you know the right questions to ask and what to be looking for it gets somewhat demystified. I am not done, but I can clearly see how this is the case.

I don't know a thing about this program you are looking at, but I think it would at least be a good intro, and you can't beat the price. My Bach certification wasn't 40 hours, just so you know. It was 125 credit hours. I did an independent course that was recognized by the Bach Institute. So again, that is a piece of misinformation. The benefit there is that you are listed with them once certified....meaning that when people go looking for practitioners you will be listed by name on their site. I agree with what she wrote though....you do not need to be registered with the Bach Institute to get business.

I highly encourage you to pursue it. It's an excellent system with a very rich history. Enjoy your journey! I say for $60 take the course, and if you love it you can always seek a more in depth certification if you see the need.

Alternatively, Stephen Ball has a workbook that you can buy which is used by the Bach center. You could make that $20 purchase and familiarize yourself that way. It would get you started on a basic level. Then you could do an in depth certification. I looked at the sample course material and have to say that it is no more in depth than the workbook I'm referring to.

Either way I am sure you will have alot of fun and enjoy this path.
#266 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilamama View Post
i have her book (borrowed) bach flower therapy theory and practice.
The Encyclopedia is a different book. Much more similar to Healing Herbs of Edward Bach. It is illustrated and has lovely photographs of the flowers which many practitioners think is essential. I have to agree. Part of Flower Therapy (as far as I'm concerned) is understanding the doctrine of signatures. Gives you a way better understanding of the indications. You need to know what they flowers look like IMO. It is VERY helpful to understand the full doctrine too....Barnard's other book: Form and Function is a clear winner here. How the flowers grow, in what climates, when they bloom, how long the bloom lasts, what their relationship is to surrounding plants etc. all helps in understanding the modality. Having this knowledge helps you branch out and truly understand the depth of the flowers. Not necessary, but absolutely HUGE for me.
#267 of 1068 Old 03-19-2008, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Quote:
One of the homeopath's in my school was just talking the other day about using his gem elixirs and flower essences along with homeopathic sarcodes to normalize thymus function. I was pleased to see his company mentioned! Pleased also, to have had some experience with his products.
That's good to know!

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#268 of 1068 Old 03-20-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
The Encyclopedia is a different book. Much more similar to Healing Herbs of Edward Bach. It is illustrated and has lovely photographs of the flowers which many practitioners think is essential. I have to agree. Part of Flower Therapy (as far as I'm concerned) is understanding the doctrine of signatures. Gives you a way better understanding of the indications. You need to know what they flowers look like IMO. It is VERY helpful to understand the full doctrine too....Barnard's other book: Form and Function is a clear winner here. How the flowers grow, in what climates, when they bloom, how long the bloom lasts, what their relationship is to surrounding plants etc. all helps in understanding the modality. Having this knowledge helps you branch out and truly understand the depth of the flowers. Not necessary, but absolutely HUGE for me.
oh yeah, that was totally clear to me from the conversation upthread about vine.
#269 of 1068 Old 03-23-2008, 10:28 AM

Ok I have been thinking alot lately, hope you dont mind, here are some more questions.

1- homeopathy is often touted as having no side affects and being "harmless" but in my experience it is very powerful has effects on the body and soul and if the wrong remedy is given or if too strong it can have very negative affects. I even just read abt an MDC mama whose baby accidentally ate like a whole bottle of chamomilla and it got imprinted on his constitution and he could not have chamomille anything for years b/c of it. why do you think ppl often say how it is harmless and has no side effects. do they mean something different than how i am interpreting these phrases.

2- is one of the differences btwn homeopathy and flower essences that homeopathy floods the body with the "negative" and flower essences flood the body with the "positive?"

3- i was talking with my dh abt flower essences and he was having a hard time with the idea that flowers have a "vibration' that has a specific affect on the emotional body. i told him that it shouldnt be nay weirder than a flower having an affect on the physical body. But for him it is and i guess i know what he means. does anyone have any insight or explanations for how or why essenses wor the way they do?

4 - Metchild Scheffer's Illustrated Guide as well as Bach Flower Therapy Theory and Practice
Stephen Ball's Bach Workbook and Principles of Bach Flower Remedies
Barnard's Healing Herbs of Edward Bach
Rhonda Pallas Downey The Healing Power of Flowers: Bridging the Gap Between Herbalism, Homeopathy and Flower Essences

I am narrowing down which books to buy. Does this look like a good combination? Is there anything overlappy or something you think I am missing?

5- Does Rhonda Pallas Downey have a web site? I couldn't find anythuing abt a distance learning course that she runs.

thanks!
#270 of 1068 Old 03-23-2008, 12:59 PM

I don't know how to partial quote, but I have also wondered about your number 1 point in the post above. I have seen a professional homeopath who is also an MD, and he gave me a remedy that seemed to really help at first. Although I also took many supplements the he recommended at the time. Then I would go back to him every 2-6 months, or even a year, and he would always give me the same remedy again. Well, then one time I took it, and for some reason I didn't want to take it. I had gone to him to ask him questions and kind of pick his brain, but I hadn't gone to him for a remedy, but he gave it to me anyway. I took it, and after that I felt much worse. IN fact, I got sick shortly after that, and it took me a really long time to get over it,. It was just a virus, but it took me a really long time to feel better. And I really felt like it was because of the remedy. I felt like it was the wrong one for me at the time, and my body had to get sick to burn it off or something. I don't know, this was just my thought process at the time.
I am interested to hear other thoughts.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page