What happened to Wise Ways of Women? - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#361 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So true! I forgot about my post count! i hope mel isn't too stressed out w/ site stuff. I will try and send some healing tri-cub vibes!

Andrea what a great day. So jealous you'll be hanging out with Devon tomorrow.

After being kicked out of the house for 2 days b/c of the loft ladder being built we stayed in a re-organized/cleaned and things are looking great! Dh just went to grab a 6 pack to celebrate. One month later and we are feeling pretty settled in!
flowers is offline  
#362 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 10:19 PM
 
Sepia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
valerie : thinking about you and dh!


flowers wow has it been a month already!? glad you're feeling settled in



ack you guys! how are we going to do manifesting circle tomorrow morning without chat? got any ideas?

eta--just remembered i'd have to miss it anyway because i have a meeting at 9!
Sepia is offline  
#363 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 10:24 PM
 
Grower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Oh precious WWoW sister, I need your help!

Please send healthy and soothing vibes to my DH who has a lots of fears couldn't handle gracefully.
.
Sending healing energy.
Grower is offline  
#364 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 10:29 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
valerie : thinking about you and dh!


flowers wow has it been a month already!? glad you're feeling settled in



ack you guys! how are we going to do manifesting circle tomorrow morning without chat? got any ideas?

eta--just remembered i'd have to miss it anyway because i have a meeting at 9!
I'm glad you reminded me! I hope we are back on by then.
flowers is offline  
#365 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 10:34 PM
 
mariposita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Valerie - sending healing vibes. Also, I'm sending them to Amris too. (she asked us for some healing vibes last night)

Enjoy your night, Hillary! Take pictures of your new loft ladder.

I had forgotten about the manifestating circle too. Any ideas?

And has anyone heard from our dear Melanie yet? I hope she's not going crazy with computer stuff and things will resolve itself without her having to lift a finger.
mariposita is offline  
#366 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 11:36 PM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Annikate-I'm totally new there. I'm firefly (ya know, for something different ) I've been thinking about you. Are you all doing well? I've not seen you around since our healing the gut days!

I have the BED...if anyone wants to use my email they can.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#367 of 1180 Old 01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
 
***Heather***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Peace and Healing vibes to Valerie & Family, also to Amris.

Still having an emotionally draining time here. Things are kind of better but we just received some sad, sad family news. I am so tired of crying!

I feel like this: : I just can't get away from the storm cloud!
***Heather*** is offline  
#368 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 12:06 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Oh precious WWoW sister, I need your help!

Please send healthy and soothing vibes to my DH who has a lots of fears regarding his health right now. (poor guy checked his "symptoms" on the Internet and found scary outcomes )
I can't get into details but he's very afraid. He has bloodwork tomorrow morning... Please help us manifesting perfect physical health and emotional relief .

I could use Healthy vibes too... looks like I've manifest a bronchitis in addition to my sinus infection I might try to get to the health store (1+ hour away) tomorrow to buy Oil of Oregano and a few Bach essences (Olive for me, Chesnut Buds for DS, maybe Aspen for DH). Went yesterday but had to leave fast without buying anything when DD2 trew a tantrum my overtired self couldn't handle gracefully.

Right now I'm taking a lot of Vit. C, taking echinacea few times a day, drinking hot water with lemon juice and honey... think I'll tape fresh garlic under my feets when I'll go to bed.

And I'm using affirmations - sinus infection and bronchitis are very similar from the emotional point.

Lots of good vibes heading your way. Have you ever done a mustard pack for the bronchitis? http://www.doctormurray.com/conditions/Bronchitis.asp
It's great and super easy. I'd also try a castor oil pack if you can. The garlic feet always help too! Feel better mama. I hope dh gets some good news.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#369 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 12:09 AM
 
Treasuremapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,718
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
:

OK, my WWoW friends, isn't that the coolest smilie? We need one.

I am sending : to all of you. Valerie and her dh especially.
Treasuremapper is offline  
#370 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 12:34 AM
 
ananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annikate View Post
And also in defense of our (Tara's and mine) thin Florida blood, when ya go from almost 80 to 40-something in a day it's, well, COLD! :::
So true! :

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

ananas is offline  
#371 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 01:00 AM
 
*Devon*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: surrounded by Love
Posts: 2,092
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just a flyby skim!! Sorry I manifested the site being down today because I NEEDED to be productive...

How much you wanna bet it's not back til I get to DC tomorrow and Andrea and I can do manifesting circle together? (and Carrie will be back!!) I'm telling you, GUS loves her some Jersey girls.


Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
So jealous you'll be hanging out with Devon tomorrow.
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
kate the glitter was purple lol

i've been crabby today--chat withdrawals probably.
I am so OUT of it today because I miss you guys so much!!! Getting sh*t done is overrated, lol
*Devon* is offline  
#372 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 01:46 AM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Devon* View Post
Just a flyby skim!! Sorry I manifested the site being down today because I NEEDED to be productive...

How much you wanna bet it's not back til I get to DC tomorrow and Andrea and I can do manifesting circle together? (and Carrie will be back!!) I'm telling you, GUS loves her some Jersey girls.




:



I am so OUT of it today because I miss you guys so much!!! Getting sh*t done is overrated, lol
Ooo ... a manifesting circle! How awesome that sounds.

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#373 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 01:46 AM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, and yea, it's *very* overrated!!!

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#374 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 02:44 AM
 
*Devon*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: surrounded by Love
Posts: 2,092
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Meanwhile, do you ever feel like it's almost not *fair* that we can control the Universe with our minds? :

I just won a totally custom Mosaic Moon spot in a charity raffle (though I did buy quite a few tickets because it's a great cause)...

She made it a choice of a totally custom woolie or 4 skeins of her GORGEOUS hand dyed yarn that I am obsessed with (and already have 2 skeins of, with coordinating solids, in the Baby Box).

If I were unselfish, I would ask for a woolie to give as a baby gift, but I'm not so I'm getting the yarn and keeping it ALL TO MYSELF! :

Sigh, now to decide on a color.... my life is so hard.

Really hard -- I jut got a check for $350 to live in a beach house for a week.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!!

(and I have a great man who adores me and I'm spending the next month in the Bahamas. Jeez. Could my life get any better?)
*Devon* is offline  
#375 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 02:47 AM
 
*Devon*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: surrounded by Love
Posts: 2,092
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AND spending two days with my darling Andrea!!

Life.

It is GOOOOD.

Love, love, love and happiness and blessings and everything to all...
*Devon* is offline  
#376 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 10:26 AM
 
chrfath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: OH
Posts: 1,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sending love to everyone not feeling well and in pain.

We have been stuggling with colds. Let me tell you a cough and preggo belly don't go so well together. Plus, something is going crazy with that siatic(sp?) nerve on my right side. YIKES. Sometimes I can hardly walk when I get up.

I have been wondering if anyone heard from Ania - she has been in my thoughts all weekend.

Looking forward to a nice quiet day relaxing and feeling better with my sick kiddos.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
chrfath is offline  
#377 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 10:34 AM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
Annikate-I'm totally new there. I'm firefly (ya know, for something different ) I've been thinking about you. Are you all doing well? I've not seen you around since our healing the gut days!
We are well. And what about you guys? Great to see you here (and especially over there!)
Annikate is offline  
#378 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's been quite a journey. I'd love to compare notes with you and catch up at some point!

Dd is doing fine. She is physically much better, but still processing what she went through. Did you know I had another? And some very interesting blood work as well? Lots to talk about!

The coolest part is her newest remedy TOTALLY matched up with and affirmed (since it worked beautifully) what the intuitive told us. Pretty nifty stuff.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#379 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:10 AM
 
mamadege5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: not quite sure
Posts: 2,453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
still not back
to you Valerie

Hillary~ I think the : Florida people need to really know what cold is... It's 28 up here in NY. It's a WARM FRONT!! Can't wait to see that gorgeous house with the new ladder.

Devon~ you're on a roll baby! You got the Universe bowing to your every wish and command. (now give us back WWoW)

okay I need to find a really impt bill to pay tomorrow, REACH. (I know its due the 29th, but I need to make sure its not "before" the 29th) REACH REACH

Today is Gymnastics Observation day at dd's school. My affirmation is: It will be easy to keep Bebe occupied and OFF the gym equipment.

Send a little to my thumb. I kind-of dislocated it by getting tangled in the dogs leash. It is owie. and swollen.
mamadege5 is offline  
#380 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:14 AM
 
barefoot mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,528
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Really, seriously, how am I supposed to make it through yet another day without WWoW? has anyone heard what the situation is? I'm sure less computer time is good for me. *sigh*

and : to everyone who needs them. :

We have a couple days full of contrast over here. I have a broken kitchen sink which I have no idea how in the world we will fix. My back was somehow nearly immobilized during the night last night. And other stuff I would rather share on the other web site.

So I have some manifesting to work on, and hopefully time for a couple MAP sessions. Do you think they can heal broken plumbing, too?
barefoot mama is offline  
#381 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:27 AM
 
mariposita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning beautiful ladies! How are you today?

Taking a moment to send some love to all of you who need it. :

Had a great phone conversation last night with dandelion about flower essences. It was actually quite an eye-opening conversation. She said a couple things that really made me think in regards to DS's sleep problems.

I asked my guides for guidance and to show me the clear answer/path I should take. Then I had a vivid, amazing dream where I got a clear answer. That DS is here on earth (and right now is having these "problems") to help ME; to deliver a message to ME for my own growth. The message was: "Honor his spirit and what he's trying to teach me and his sleep issues and eczema will just go away". When I woke up it was all so clear and I feel I have the strength and vision to help myself/help him.

So I'm going to do some more meditation and open myself to listening more as to the path I need to take. But I feel like a huge obstacle/block has been lifted (at least partially), which is SOOOOO great!!!

Anyhow, I'm missing our circle this morning. I'll make sure to carve out some special time to send you all some manifesting energy. Have a great day!
mariposita is offline  
#382 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:30 AM
 
mariposita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
P.S. Devon will be here in 3.5 hours!
mariposita is offline  
#383 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:36 AM
 
Valerie.Qc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: in my own pants
Posts: 2,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Had insomnia last night Not the best way to recover

DH was furious when he left - he had bad infos about the bloodwork, couldn't get in at the local place... now he's driving to the city hoping he will arrive before the walk-in clinique closes.

So I won't go to the Health store... maybe DH will call me and go for me... but I wish I could go... I wanted to look at the food too... Oh well...

Working on my vibes and keeping my calm with a very clingy toddler who cries "I want mamma" while being glued to me...

Did a MAP session last night and I'm better this morning so this is a very positive point!

Valérie   
Valerie.Qc is offline  
#384 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:42 AM
 
indigenousmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i haven't heard from Melanie, but i'm guessing that she's probably looking into changing hosts for the site? i seem to recall her mentioning that one day in chat.

also, isn't there a Mercury Retrograde that started this past weekend? it would certainly explain all the problems with the site.

i used my time away from WWoW to go and get a haircut and my eyebrows waxed. it was just what i needed to lift my winter blues right now.

i've also been doing a lot of research about homeopathy right now. my SO's arthritis is almost completely gone after a week of Bryonia. he still has some stiffness in his joints in the morning, and some soreness in his feet - which is exactly where all this started. now that his symptoms are lessening, we will be gradually reducing his doses until he doesn't have to take them anymore.

i'm amazed at the genious of homeopathy. we'll never go back to allopathic medicine again!

love and good vibes to everyone!
indigenousmama is offline  
#385 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:44 AM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
It's been quite a journey. I'd love to compare notes with you and catch up at some point!

Dd is doing fine. She is physically much better, but still processing what she went through. Did you know I had another? And some very interesting blood work as well? Lots to talk about!

The coolest part is her newest remedy TOTALLY matched up with and affirmed (since it worked beautifully) what the intuitive told us. Pretty nifty stuff.
I would love to catch up. I stopped going over to the tribe when I realized that the constant talking about it was keeping us sick. Then I decided to leave and focus only on the positives.

And I must say to all who are listening, firefaery was the one who gave me Allorah's number in the first place. (Since then, many WWoW women have contacted her!) I'm due for a call soon myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadege5 View Post

Hillary~ I think the : Florida people need to really know what cold is... It's 28 up here in NY. It's a WARM FRONT!!
*Ahem* The reason why I live in FL is *because* I know what cold is!
Hope your finger is feeling better soon mamadege!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot mama View Post
So I have some manifesting to work on, and hopefully time for a couple MAP sessions. Do you think they can heal broken plumbing, too?
! We need a "Household Assistance Team!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposita View Post

I asked my guides for guidance and to show me the clear answer/path I should take. Then I had a vivid, amazing dream where I got a clear answer. That DS is here on earth (and right now is having these "problems") to help ME; to deliver a message to ME for my own growth. The message was: "Honor his spirit and what he's trying to teach me and his sleep issues and eczema will just go away". When I woke up it was all so clear and I feel I have the strength and vision to help myself/help him.

So I'm going to do some more meditation and open myself to listening more as to the path I need to take. But I feel like a huge obstacle/block has been lifted (at least partially), which is SOOOOO great!!!
Now this sounds like guide talk! LOVE IT! Can't wait to chat about it on our group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Had insomnia last night Not the best way to recover

DH was furious when he left - he had bad infos about the bloodwork, couldn't get in at the local place... now he's driving to the city hoping he will arrive before the walk-in clinique closes.

So I won't go to the Health store... maybe DH will call me and go for me... but I wish I could go... I wanted to look at the food too... Oh well...

Working on my vibes and keeping my calm with a very clingy toddler who cries "I want mamma" while being glued to me...

Did a MAP session last night and I'm better this morning so this is a very positive point!
Lots of :today Val!
Annikate is offline  
#386 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:45 AM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigenousmama View Post
i'm amazed at the genious of homeopathy. we'll never go back to allopathic medicine again!

love and good vibes to everyone!
Me too! I was just updating my website and pretty much was thinking the same exact thing.
Annikate is offline  
#387 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paradise
Posts: 8,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I still havent been over to WWOW-and it seems that it is broken today too? But I understand you ladies are the LOA ladies, right?

I need some love today. I am having the crappiest morning, and actually it started snowballing a few days ago and I am trying to put it in gear and get myself OUT before it gets so bad I cant get out. (depression sets in at some point, when you keep manifesting bad things! for me anyways)

How do you bring everything to a screeching halt and get back on a peaceful path?

(When you have 3 kids and really no time to meditate or have quiet, etc.)

Maybe at naptime.
transformed is offline  
#388 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 11:54 AM
 
fek&fuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: down in the hunker
Posts: 9,074
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Two fabulous things have happened today so far, and it's not even 10 a.m.

An attorney that I'd wanted to work with again (but she was on maternity leave) and hire to help me learn some things email me this morning to refer a case to me, and to say we should get together again!

The woman I sublet my office from came to tell me that she had to raise my rent and then it turned out to only be by $25.00 a month! :

And there's snow on the ground so I can finally use my snow shoes!!
fek&fuzz is offline  
#389 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 12:08 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
I still havent been over to WWOW-and it seems that it is broken today too? But I understand you ladies are the LOA ladies, right?

I need some love today. I am having the crappiest morning, and actually it started snowballing a few days ago and I am trying to put it in gear and get myself OUT before it gets so bad I cant get out. (depression sets in at some point, when you keep manifesting bad things! for me anyways)

How do you bring everything to a screeching halt and get back on a peaceful path?

(When you have 3 kids and really no time to meditate or have quiet, etc.)

Maybe at naptime.
You just start by looking for one thing to feel good about. ONe thing at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fek&fuzz View Post
Two fabulous things have happened today so far, and it's not even 10 a.m.

An attorney that I'd wanted to work with again (but she was on maternity leave) and hire to help me learn some things email me this morning to refer a case to me, and to say we should get together again!

The woman I sublet my office from came to tell me that she had to raise my rent and then it turned out to only be by $25.00 a month! :

And there's snow on the ground so I can finally use my snow shoes!!
Annikate is offline  
#390 of 1180 Old 01-28-2008, 12:14 PM
 
chrfath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: OH
Posts: 1,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
I still havent been over to WWOW-and it seems that it is broken today too? But I understand you ladies are the LOA ladies, right?

I need some love today. I am having the crappiest morning, and actually it started snowballing a few days ago and I am trying to put it in gear and get myself OUT before it gets so bad I cant get out. (depression sets in at some point, when you keep manifesting bad things! for me anyways)

How do you bring everything to a screeching halt and get back on a peaceful path?

(When you have 3 kids and really no time to meditate or have quiet, etc.)

Maybe at naptime.
You don't really "need" a big block of time to meditate. Even a few seconds here or there. It does add up and it works. I use the serenity prayer to refocus myself - many times a day.

Something I do is notice the things I appreciate, even little things like having a roll of toilet paper after using up the pile from DD unrolling the roll yet again. Or make a gratitude list, it really is amazing once you get started how much it can help. Plus, when I hear negative self talk or bad mood stuff I stop myself and shift to a positive.

I hope some of that was helpful.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
chrfath is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off