Thanks Carrie!

Nikki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2008, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hate wwow being down. I feel like I'm missing out. I think I can IM through yahoo at taralopezfisher if anyone wants to try but I'm not real sure how it works.

Anyway, today I have baked cookies with Curtis, cleaned a bathroom, washed, dried, folded, and put away laundry. Plus Curtis and I played soccer and had races in the back yard while Clark D napped. Maybe the site being down is a good thing

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 01-28-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigenousmama View Post
i just got my copy of Creating Money from the post man a few minutes ago! the last time i was this excited to read a book was when my copy of the new Abe-Hicks book "the astonishing power of emotions" arrived. i literally sat down and read that book cover to cover in one sitting!

ds is asleep right now, i'm making coffee and getting ready to curl up on my sofa and crack this book open! can't wait!
LOL I did the SAME thing! I waited forever for that thing! I also borrowed it from a friend on CD and put it on my iPod. It's hilarious and dh makes fun of me all the time. I got it for my birthday last year and it has no music on it-just books and lectures. Mostly Abraham, Napolean Hill, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer,Shakti Gawain and the like.

That and lectures on nutrition, biochemistry and physiology! I'm a true nerd.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
LOL I did the SAME thing! I waited forever for that thing! I also borrowed it from a friend on CD and put it on my iPod. It's hilarious and dh makes fun of me all the time. I got it for my birthday last year and it has no music on it-just books and lectures. Mostly Abraham, Napolean Hill, Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer,Shakti Gawain and the like.

That and lectures on nutrition, biochemistry and physiology! I'm a true nerd.
LOL my SO makes fun of me all the time too! my ipod is full of audiobooks and Abe podcasts. whenever i get it out, he says "you're listening to your 4 hour speeches again!"

this time though, he is interested in my book. he saw me reading it and asked me about it and then stole it from me when i put it down to go to the bathroom! ah well, i can't be mad at him for wanting to learn about creating money can i?!
Old 01-28-2008, 06:11 PM

Oh, yay!! It's not just me!

Well, okay, not YAY, because it's down, but YAY! That's ya'll are here and it's being worked on.....

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
Old 01-28-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposita View Post
I asked my guides for guidance and to show me the clear answer/path I should take. Then I had a vivid, amazing dream where I got a clear answer. That DS is here on earth (and right now is having these "problems") to help ME; to deliver a message to ME for my own growth. The message was: "Honor his spirit and what he's trying to teach me and his sleep issues and eczema will just go away". When I woke up it was all so clear and I feel I have the strength and vision to help myself/help him.
That's wonderful!

Which reminds me, I had a vivid dream that DH and I were on some kind of puzzle-travel-adventure, and we were going to Africa, but then we were in the Amazon instead. I got all excited, thinking, "Wow, I gotta tell everybody that it only takes about two hours to get from New York to the Amazon!"

Another funny thing is that my subconscious has forgotten that I don't live in New York anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Did a MAP session last night and I'm better this morning so this is a very positive point!
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigenousmama View Post
also, isn't there a Mercury Retrograde that started this past weekend?
That would explain a lot

I am so bummed--I missed my appt with the trainer because in my head I made it an hour later

Meanwhile it's probably for the best because I feel like poop already. Had some relationship conflict yesterday, and while DH's thing was not kosher, I was about as reactive as I could possibly be, which made it harder than necessary.

Oh well--this contrast highlights the fact that things have been even better than before for even longer periods. And I'll find some more positive aspects later

Quote:
i used my time away from WWoW to go and get a haircut and my eyebrows waxed. it was just what i needed to lift my winter blues right now.
Last week or so I had a little epiphany, that I would feel a lot better if I got a haircut, and therefore getting a haircut was important! The waxing followed soon afterwards

Quote:
i've also been doing a lot of research about homeopathy right now. my SO's arthritis is almost completely gone after a week of Bryonia. he still has some stiffness in his joints in the morning, and some soreness in his feet - which is exactly where all this started. now that his symptoms are lessening, we will be gradually reducing his doses until he doesn't have to take them anymore.
That's great! I got the anti-inflammation diet book by the way. It's by Katherine Black, iirc. For the most part it just removes common allergens from the diet. (Although it doesn't remove soy & eggs which I'm allergic/sensitive to.) It's as I expected based on the Amazon descriptions etc, a reasonably good book. The recipes look yummy though. When I am more with it I should get more information from the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Heather*** View Post
This is a wonderful opportunity for us! We can start over from scratch. Get rid of "things", keep only what is important. We are on an exciting journey! Imagine, we can do ANYTHING! We're not tied down anymore. We are free to do what we want. (Trying to raise my vibe and it's working. ) I absolutely MUST get out for a walk EVERY day. It really, really helps.

It's amazing how great change and contrast can be, how they give you a fresh perspective and greater appreciation.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:05 PM

Hey folks... I'm still waiting for an update on when the site is expected to be right up. Right now I'm on hold listening to this woman repeatedly tell me "thank you for your patience" and I'm thinking of Esther Hicks saying "oh, you misunderstand! I'm not at all patient!" That's me - misunderstood, and not at all patient!!

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 PM

Ok, I started out my day like this: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=837107

And I am having such a blessed day now. Despite a few factors that would normally be really challenging for me!

My dh called me at lunch and said "Hey, I am at the sandwich shop and they have local tomatoes for $1.19 a lb. Do you want some?"

Oh Holy of Holys You bet I do!

(Seriosuly, Getting local fresh produce has the power to turn ANYTHING around for the positive for me. : )

My kids, who are avid nappers, (they really NEED it) are happily, and a little bit fussy playing in the back yard well together. (They are a little tired, but its not phasing me...only about 3 hours to go till bedtime! I think I am gonna make it! )

I just feel so blessed!

You know, I often struggle with staying positive. Everything my mom taught me, and every fiber of my being shifts toward MAJOR negativity- naturally. It really takes a good hard "spin of the wheel" back in the other direction to get me to think positive. (Or, to use affirmations rather than complaints...)

I am happy to report a few breakthroughs though. It took me a long time to "arrive" here, but I am starting to happily "reset" my wheel to go positive, instead of the other way, the more I practice.

Man was I ever wrong about who God is.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
My day has turned around. I am so thankful & blessed!
I love it when we recognize the power to turn a day around!!! Yeah for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
Hey folks... I'm still waiting for an update on when the site is expected to be right up. Right now I'm on hold listening to this woman repeatedly tell me "thank you for your patience" and I'm thinking of Esther Hicks saying "oh, you misunderstand! I'm not at all patient!" That's me - misunderstood, and not at all patient!!
That totally cracked me up when I heard that Abe!!! Enjoy being impatient.

I went out to shovel the snow that had drifted on to my driveway and sidewalk. Yes, in -40 degrees, I did go out to shovel. While I was out, my new neighbour and his dad were out shovelling too, as they're moving in today and the truck needed to be able to get through the drift.

Once the truck covered the rest of my driveway, I went in...but noticed that my new neighbour and his dad shovelled the rest of my drive & sidewalk too!!! I'll be baking them some cookies, for sure!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:47 PM

Not a lot of time but wanted to update: Had a great day!!!:

Thank you all for the : I really appreciate your support!

DH finally went in at the local place for his bloodwork (after talking to another nurse ) and we all went to the city where I bought Olive Flower Essence for me and some foods. Didn't take the Oregano Oil because it says not to take while nursing... I'll continue with the lemon/honey combo, garlic under my foot at night, and I'll reconnect with the old mustard recipy I remember from my childhood

Found some t-shirts for DD2 at very good clearance prices!
And we had a nice time.

Supper is ready so I gotta go...:

Love to all :

Valérie   
Old 01-28-2008, 08:57 PM

So glad everything went well!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:28 PM

I could have sworn I had some stuff multi-quoted, but apparently not.

So

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 01-28-2008, 09:44 PM

What do you do when someone you love is just really having a rough day/week/month year, and life pretty much just sucks for them? I know you can't manifest for someone, but is there anything you CAN do? And how do you do it without being swamped in negativity?

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 01-28-2008, 10:15 PM

Deleted.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
What do you do when someone you love is just really having a rough day/week/month year, and life pretty much just sucks for them? I know you can't manifest for someone, but is there anything you CAN do? And how do you do it without being swamped in negativity?
You tend to your own vibration. If you base your feelings on what someone else is or isn't doing you're in deep doo-doo. That's almost a direct quote by Abe.
But you keep on feeling good and eventually that person may wonder why and may ask. Or perhaps your good feelings will rub off on them!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:32 PM

Yup to the previous post. By keeping yourself aligned they will eventually be able to meet you where you are. You can't change their vibration directly. You can, however love them and hold them in a beautiful place in your mind. It's easier for them to find it if you hold them there....that's only after taking care of yourself though!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:16 PM

Hey Mamas, While you're passing out the healing vibes could you send some this way? We're having a bad day dealing with thrush. I thought it was practically all gone, but today has been the worst so far. Roan is just now sleeping -- he's slept a total of 2 hours today, and he's been uncomfortable all day. I'm showing signs of it now too. This exhausted mama is having trouble dealing with her newborn in discomfort..... Poor little guy. In between bouts of discomfort he's been so smilie -- you just know he WANTS to be happy, but he's not feeling well.

I'm so sad about this. How do you explain thrush in a newborn in terms of LoA? Don't answer that. I don't really want to analyze it and I certainly don't want to feel like I manifested this for him. I just want to feel better. Off to try and do just that.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
How do you explain thrush in a newborn in terms of LoA?
His experience of it is very easy and downstream even if he is complaining a lot...it is easy and downstream complaining
Old 01-28-2008, 11:33 PM

Hugs to Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
::: Sorry mel, I couldn't resist. I have been sending you tons of easy technological support and not just for my own selfish motives. I know you do extra work to keep us all chat happy.

I had bunch of stuff written in response, but I lost my connection adn lost everything. Ah, well. I have been reading the What's for Dinner threads and getting hungry. People sure do eat well around here! :
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 PM

hugs kate

im sending healing vibes your way:
take care of each other

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 01-28-2008, 11:40 PM

I'm so sorry. I know how that feels! I'll share this with you and if you think I'm nuts you can just ignore me.

I don't think you manifested it. I do, however think that it can be a blessing to be embraced rather than a problem to be fought.

Dd had thrush for almost 2 years. It was awful. Being in the field I am I knew exactly how to treat it, and I was successful...until I wasn't. It always came back. Always. I realized at some point (in a LoA sorta way) that the problem was that I was having very upstream thoughts and emotions about it. I realized that everything happens for a reason and that just because *I* didn't know what the reason was didn't make it less valid.

I realized that it had a purpose. As long as I was fighting it (with both oars in the water mind you) I wasn't allowing it to do it's job so it NEEDED to keep resurfacing. Everything that "treats" yeast just beats it into submission without addressing the underlying issue.

Our bodies are living organisms that are perfect in the divine mind. When things get out of balance they know how to self right. Yeast isn't something to be fought. It's something to be embraced. I let it run it's course for her. I blessed it and thanked it for helping to clear whatever it was that needed to be cleared. I used energy work to help her through it and...it's gone. It never came back.

When ds2 was born he had it too. I knew better at that point and let it do it's thing. It lasted about a week and he has had no symptoms of thrush ever since, nor have I. I did take some supplements (B vitamins) because there were other indications that my body wasn't being nourished. B vitamins (specifically biotin deficiency) can lead to yeast. Being properly nourished will allow the body to function at optimum capacity and as long as that's happening the yeast has no job.

I hope this helps in some way...if nothing else maybe you can reach and find a better feeling as you deal with it-whatever that entails.

Ultimately I guess my point is that you didn't "manifest" it necessarily. You have it in your life for a reason though. I always found that if I could learn my lessons quickly then these things moved on in a jiffy. I hope you experience the same! Hugs to your little one.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:09 AM

I miss WWOW!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 AM

I miss it too!! But I'm hanging out with Andrea and we're playing with her crystals and it's wonderful.

WAHHHHHHH! Where is our site????
Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM

Heather : All that crying is a great release for you. Things will be fabulous. :

firefaery - I love your last two posts in response to ananas and Kate.

I just got an email from Ania! Baby Carlie was born on Saturday at 11:51 PM. : : She'll post details as soon as the site is back online.

The site is still not up. I'm going to call *again* and see if I can get an update.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 AM

: hey everyone! I miss you guys too!

: Kate and Roan

Welcome baby Carlie!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:44 AM

Where, oh where, has my Tri-dub gone?
Oh where oh where can it be?
With its women so wise
and its vibe so high,
Oh where, oh where can it be?

oh well,might as well play with smilies!
: : : :
Here's for my WWoW friends, and especially for Melanie as she works on getting the site back up and running...: : : :
I remember when this was ds's favorite, and he called it "ball!"
Don't be like this about Mercury Retrograde...: :
My life...: and ds's favorite
Here's us joyfully anticipating WWoW being back up : : : :
and this is just because I am cool :
Old 01-29-2008, 10:48 AM

Ananas-I have a hard time with negativity. There is one person in particular that affects me. The hardest part is not letting her negativity spill out and get into me. It seems that even just a phone call from her, and I am derailed. So I have to really really clench my teeth and smile and stay in peace.

Misery loves company. Wow, thats really true!

I think that the same way misery rubs off, so can peace. You know? Have youi ever been around someone who was just totally peaceful and then you startedf to feel it too?

I guess thats kind of an answer. LOL

I really want to go to church guys. There is a Unity church (LOA, Christian based) about 45 minutes from here...its just so much to do by myself with 3 kids! They have a huge lending library of all kinds of great books and totally recharge my spiritual batterys.

I miss it.

Does anyone else go to church here? What kinds of churches do you attend?

I find that traditional Christian churches are kind of draining to my manifesting/praying. All that sin talk, kwim?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannalyn View Post
Where, oh where, has my Tri-dub gone?
Oh where oh where can it be?
With its women so wise
and its vibe so high,
Oh where, oh where can it be?

oh well,might as well play with smilies!
: : : :
Here's for my WWoW friends, and especially for Melanie as she works on getting the site back up and running...: : : :
I remember when this was ds's favorite, and he called it "ball!"
Don't be like this about Mercury Retrograde...: :
My life...: and ds's favorite
Here's us joyfully anticipating WWoW being back up : : : :
and this is just because I am cool :
: thanks for that Zanna!

you're cool now? hmmm
Old 01-29-2008, 11:06 AM

Now Carrie, just because Devon is always telling you you're *not* cool, don't go trying to bring Zanna down with you! She's always been the coolest of the cool - geek-a-licious!

Fallon lost her second tooth yesterday! So last night (or actually, an hour ago) Tallulah came and left her a tiny envelope full of magic fairy dust, which she has to sprinkle next to her favourite tree and make a wish. Tallulah even suggested she share the fairy dust with her family. That smart fairy must have a two year old in her house, too! :

Melanie
Old 01-29-2008, 11:16 AM

Just checking in. Lots of :to all needing in, especially our cyber home.

Kids are finely getting past the coughs and sniffles, ds2 is 99% there, ds3 actually made it through the whole night without me last night which was wonderful. Now my nose is stuffed, and I've got their cold though, so still taking it easy. But did get nearly 10 boxes packed yesterday! And manifested jeans! I had just been telling dh that my one worn out pair that fit wasn't cutting it, they were really thing and cold to wear. But I'm picky about jeans, so figured we'd hit the thrift stores soon, we always like that. Then I pulled out some attic stuff to sort and pack, and found a box I had packed for after birth. Bunch of pants and shirts that either fit, or very close It was like shopping for free! And have two huge bags to take to goodwill, which feels great!

Still haven't found our house, but I am thinking that it's just cuz of all that speed the universe likes. Cuz if we found it today, I just don't see how we could be out in 30 days, theres to much to do. So we're putting a crunch on sorting cleaning and packing, so we'll be ready for all that speed soon as we find it.

Hillary that's great you hit your 1000! My ddc got me there lol, but it still doesn't say I'm a senior member, no idea why

Last thing, dd for like the 5th or so time (though not in a row) slept 6 1/2 hours the other night!!! She musta known that big brothers were keeping me up and tired, so figured she'd take the night off, but it was great

Everyone have a great Tuesday, I'll likely be lurking on and off. Oh, and ds2 who loves mdc wants me to add

::::: blah::::h ola:::::d ust: ::: ( see he really loves it at mdc lol)

User Tag List