What happened to Wise Ways of Women? - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#481 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 05:53 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh Mel, what great stories you have today. Poor boy doctors and Fallon wanting to instantly be a rainbow fairy!

We are chilling at home today while Joel outsources. This job hunt has been so good for him. He is gaining tons of confidence and when I overhear him on the phone I am like , "whoa, who is that guy!!!!!"

He got a lead on a pretty cool job that is for a non-profit who assists low-income families. He would be the guy who goes into their house and helps make then energy efficient. I REALLY hope he gets it b/c he will be learning cool new home improvement skills, be out and about the town, AND doin something he believes in. I think it is perfect for him right now!!!!

I did a money reiki blessing on his resumes and had a really powerful experience with it. GO Money Reiki!

Zanna, ds is like that too. The more I want to read an articke or something the more he needs me. I end up either getting frustrated or going with the flow and we all know which scenario ends up better. :
flowers is offline  
#482 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 05:54 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paradise
Posts: 8,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InJoy View Post
If you haven't read it yet you must! Don't put it off another day! Read it now!

If you have read it then you know what I'm talking about.
I'm in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaMama View Post
On the subject of flower essences, I would also highly recommend Walnut for support in letting go of old family patterns, and transitioning to a new way of being. I adore both Elm and Walnut. (Taking them both right now, along with Impatiens.)
oooh. I have only used rescue remedy (mostly out of lazyness-I never had time to read about all of them : )

thanks for that-its a big one for me! (family)nak
transformed is offline  
#483 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 05:56 PM
 
MsChatsAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't read much, but wanted to stop by and say hello!

Hello.
MsChatsAlot is offline  
#484 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 PM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just checking in ... I don't have much to contribute but love reading the funny stuff and the deep stuff.

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#485 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:21 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
I'm in India
What part of India? I was in Tamil Nadu in 2000 and dh the year after!
flowers is offline  
#486 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:23 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,841
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
! Love the stories!

We have had another fabulous "home" day today. No errands, no nothing. Just fun and home.

DDs and I just made Tanya's Almond Spice Cake. OMFT it is so delicious! Yum yum!
Annikate is offline  
#487 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:26 PM
 
KateSt.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Spirit Baby Realm
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
I'm so sorry. I know how that feels! I'll share this with you and if you think I'm nuts you can just ignore me.

I don't think you manifested it. I do, however think that it can be a blessing to be embraced rather than a problem to be fought.

Dd had thrush for almost 2 years. It was awful. Being in the field I am I knew exactly how to treat it, and I was successful...until I wasn't. It always came back. Always. I realized at some point (in a LoA sorta way) that the problem was that I was having very upstream thoughts and emotions about it. I realized that everything happens for a reason and that just because *I* didn't know what the reason was didn't make it less valid.

I realized that it had a purpose. As long as I was fighting it (with both oars in the water mind you) I wasn't allowing it to do it's job so it NEEDED to keep resurfacing. Everything that "treats" yeast just beats it into submission without addressing the underlying issue.

Our bodies are living organisms that are perfect in the divine mind. When things get out of balance they know how to self right. Yeast isn't something to be fought. It's something to be embraced. I let it run it's course for her. I blessed it and thanked it for helping to clear whatever it was that needed to be cleared. I used energy work to help her through it and...it's gone. It never came back.

When ds2 was born he had it too. I knew better at that point and let it do it's thing. It lasted about a week and he has had no symptoms of thrush ever since, nor have I. I did take some supplements (B vitamins) because there were other indications that my body wasn't being nourished. B vitamins (specifically biotin deficiency) can lead to yeast. Being properly nourished will allow the body to function at optimum capacity and as long as that's happening the yeast has no job.

I hope this helps in some way...if nothing else maybe you can reach and find a better feeling as you deal with it-whatever that entails.

Ultimately I guess my point is that you didn't "manifest" it necessarily. You have it in your life for a reason though. I always found that if I could learn my lessons quickly then these things moved on in a jiffy. I hope you experience the same! Hugs to your little one.

Firefaery -- thank you so much for this post and sharing your experience. I truly can learn from this. Do you mind me asking -- when you say "run it's course" did you also treat it with such things as acidophilis, limiting sugar, etc? Or did you just mostly flow with it all -- or both?

Roan seems much better today. He's been sleeping most of the day, catching up for yesterday I'm sure. I had my doula over today -- and she's so fabulous. Of course the first thing I did when she showed up was start crying -- but she just has the sort of nurturing personality where you can lose it in front of her. She's so knowledgeable and wonderful with babies. She was actually able to comfort Roan better than me (she says because she doesn't have milk that he can smell and hunt for) which I found to be an incredible FREEDOM! I was able to escape to my room alone while Roan slept swaddled in his swing and Doula played with Finn. It was so luxurious I cried...again!

Part of me (my prideful part) is feeling weak because I DO need help, but then my higher self reminds me that allowing others to help and support me is a sign of strength. I was very impatient with myself because I couldn't leave the house with my 2 kids by myself (without dh). I'm feeling that I'm 3 weeks pp and life should just be back to normal -- so I tried going to the health food store with my babe and toddler...but babe is uncomfortable because of the thrush and I'm unable to put him down, toddler is running around naked refusing to be dressed, I couldn't find toddler's jacket, etc, etc, etc. So dh was very supportive and took a chunk of time out of his work day (a freedom from working at home!) and went with us. When we left the HFS with heavy bags and 2 kids that need to be carried, dh said "HOW could you do this by yourself?"

Obviously women do this all the time!!! So I'm impatient that it seems so overwhelming...but maybe it is too much for only 3 weeks pp. My Angel Cards say I should be gentle with myself....gentle and patient.

Wow, this turned out to be quite the ramble. Frankly, I'm surprised I can put 2 sentences together!

It's only been a rough couple of days, but it's funny how it can skew your perspective of things! I keep having to remind myself I was blissful on Sunday! Sleep-deprivations throws everything out of perspective.

Well, I hadn't intended for this to be all about me, but there it is!

Firefaery -- thanks again. Looking forward to getting to know you more on WWoW.

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

KateSt. is offline  
#488 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:27 PM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, and I wanted to share what I found today in our garden. Well, our "wild" garden as we tore out everything towards the end of the fall and now have some stuff coming up on its own (mostly peppermint) ...

My first, beautiful calendula flower

Last spring I planted chamomile, echinacea, peppermit, and calendula. But, the calendula never sprouted. (The chamomile and echinacea unfortunately withered in the heat of the summer and the peppermint *never* goes away. ).

About a month or so ago, I saw the beginnings of the leaves, but I had forgotten that I had even planted the calendula, so I wasn't sure what was coming up. Dh told me I had a flower out there last night and I thought maybe the echinacea came back. When I went out there this morning, I was greeted by a beautiful, bright yellow flower.

I have since clipped it and put it away to dry. I have 2 more buds that I can see. When we move next month (well, March), I am going to have to very carefully dig out the plant and transplant it in my herb garden.

Ooo ... and I wanted to add that today at lunch the boys and I used my brand new tea pot (it is a beautiful Chinese-made cast iron [lead free], enamel glazed from Mountain Rose Herbs) to make peppermint milk ... I had to "kill" our raw milk, but I heated the milk, added some honey (killed the cold-packed honey too ), and steeped freshly clipped peppermint for about 15 minutes. YUM! Tonight we are going to make more to share with dh, but I am going to add some catnip, chamomile and lavender flowers to it too for sleepy time. :

Just wanted to share a few things that have brought me smiles today.

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#489 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 PM
 
MyLittleWonders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Always learning something new.
Posts: 8,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kate, s. Yes, women do things like going shopping 3 weeks ppd with 2 or more children. But that doesn't mean it's a good idea. And because you needed your dh's help doesn't make you anything but strong and a wise mother. I have been caught trying to be "strong" after each birth, and each time, I got hit hard because of it. To admit you need help, in my opinion, is a wise thing ... otherwise you will run yourself out and your recovery will be that much longer (btdt ... 3 times! ). By this summer, you will be an "old hand" at going out with two small children. For now, enjoy and bask in the rest and the help ...

 Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
MyLittleWonders is offline  
#490 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:36 PM
 
Sepia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
What part of India? I was in Tamil Nadu in 2000 and dh the year after!
i think she meant she was in that section of the book.
Sepia is offline  
#491 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 PM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=fremontmama;10416098]Speaking of, I have read two things that mention bouganvillea (sp?) as a bach flower essence remedy for breech baby, but I cant find bouganvillea. Does anyone know what they might be referring to?

Oh, and anyone have any great advice for chicken pox soothing? Or help to avoid scarring?




That isn't a Bach flower-hence your problems! I believe it is an FES essence. There are many things that will help to turn a breech babe in the flowers....depending on where mama is at. Mimulus, Aspen and Walnut would be my top choices along with possibly Cerato and Wild Oat.

For CP, virgin coconut oil topically is great for preventing scarring as is tamanu oil-provided there isn't a nut allergy!
Panserbjorne is offline  
#492 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:44 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Calendula flowers!


Kate, I always feel like I know exactly how your feeling (or did at one time at least! lol!)

Please be gentle. I remember at 2 weeks pp I decided to take a walk around the block (1 mile) b/c I felt so good and thought, look at me with my babe in sling and toddler in the stroller. That took so much out of me and I spent days recovering and catching up.

Be gentle mama. See the thing is some women do take a newborn and toddler to the HFS 3 weeks ppd and then they come home crying and probably the kiddos were more stressed than they needed to me. I think my first successful outing was huge. Plus i have learned that with me having kael in arms I need to be WAY more firm with ds1. Like he HAS to hold onto the sling tail or my hand on the way to the car. Actually come to think about it I don't think I did much shopping w/o dh. We all did it together and if I did I would just run in for a few things.

You got it though. Don't wish this precious time away. Kael is so big now. He's not newborn at all and I look back at that time with such nostalgia. I loved every second of it. Even the crazy, frazzled, pp hormone moments!
flowers is offline  
#493 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:47 PM
 
barefoot mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,508
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone :

We lost our phone and internet out of the blue late this morning and I was SO hoping WWoW would be back when I got back on line! It will happen soon :

Kate, I feel like you are feeling everytime I have a baby. I overdo it less now, but I still have a tendency to do way too much. It sounds like your dh is very understanding and helpful- let him help! I know it's so hard to not do it all, all the time, but you really do deserve to be taken care of and nurtured! : (Remind me to listen to my own advice in a few months )
barefoot mama is offline  
#494 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:50 PM
 
fremontmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 2,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
He got a lead on a pretty cool job that is for a non-profit who assists low-income families. He would be the guy who goes into their house and helps make then energy efficient. I REALLY hope he gets it b/c he will be learning cool new home improvement skills, be out and about the town, AND doin something he believes in. I think it is perfect for him right now!!!!

I did a money reiki blessing on his resumes and had a really powerful experience with it. GO Money Reiki!
Hillary! The job sounds great! We can give each other job landing vibes, since my dh has applied for a cool job too

And I keep meaning to click on the money reiki thread at wwow. I have to check that out further!

Kate! Lots of good thoughts about the thrush for you and Roan : And good questions too, I was wondering what "run it's course" meant too.....

And honey, it is totally okay to need help! 2 kids under 3 at the hfs 3wks postpartum is a stretch I think, at least I am having a hard time imagining doing it . I am glad you were able to have some emotional release when your doula came over.

MLW, your calendula plant is beautiful! How exciting! I have to say, we have had years of tons of that in our garden, it's super prolific. And it keeps pests away. Good stuff : And peppermint milk sounds really yummy!

Oh, and I am posting my questions again, just in case in our quick moving thread they got missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremontmama
Speaking of, I have read two things that mention bouganvillea (sp?) as a bach flower essence remedy for breech baby, but I cant find bouganvillea. Does anyone know what they might be referring to?

Oh, and anyone have any great advice for chicken pox soothing? Or help to avoid scarring?
fremontmama is offline  
#495 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:53 PM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSt. View Post
Firefaery -- thank you so much for this post and sharing your experience. I truly can learn from this. Do you mind me asking -- when you say "run it's course" did you also treat it with such things as acidophilis, limiting sugar, etc? Or did you just mostly flow with it all -- or both?
I did things that were naturally nourishing for us. I released sugar because it wasn't to our highest good. I did the same with grains because they made me feel icky. Beyond that I blessed my food. I ate real things (not from a box) I listened to my higher self (because my lower self can't always be trusted ) and got past the cravings. Basically I created an environment of health and allowed myself to be nourished.

Part of that was taking a mineral supplement (I was depleted) and B vitamins. I took a probiotic towards the end because it felt like the right thing to do. Once my body began experiencing health many things happened. One of which was that my gut began functioning properly. I can give you the medical reason, but that's irrelevant. Once it was the yeast was no longer helpful and therefore disappeared.

What I did *not* do was take things to fight yeast. I took things to nourish myself. Seems like semantics, but as you all know intention is the key. I'm so glad it was helpful! I'm still getting used to people not getting defensive when I talk
Panserbjorne is offline  
#496 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 06:59 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
i think she meant she was in that section of the book.
doh! (yet amused myself!)

Carrie, your so quiet around here. MDC got your tongue! lol!
flowers is offline  
#497 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
 
fremontmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 2,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fremontmama View Post
Speaking of, I have read two things that mention bouganvillea (sp?) as a bach flower essence remedy for breech baby, but I cant find bouganvillea. Does anyone know what they might be referring to?

Oh, and anyone have any great advice for chicken pox soothing? Or help to avoid scarring?



That isn't a Bach flower-hence your problems! I believe it is an FES essence. There are many things that will help to turn a breech babe in the flowers....depending on where mama is at. Mimulus, Aspen and Walnut would be my top choices along with possibly Cerato and Wild Oat.

For CP, virgin coconut oil topically is great for preventing scarring as is tamanu oil-provided there isn't a nut allergy!
Ah! You answered my question while I was posting it again! Thank you!

I have virgin coconut oil already, so that's easy. I dont know what tamanu oil is though...

And that makes sense about the bouganvillea, I thought it might be a different company, but didnt know which company to search for. And funnily enough, while I was at the hfs store during lunch today, I picked up Mimulus just to have for the birth. I am about 34 weeks and have been doing the "polar bear" for a little bit each day and meditating and talking to baby and had a chiropractic adjustment last friday. But the head still seems to be around my bellybutton, which seems like a funny position. About 4 weeks ago, I had a real clear picture of where the baby was positioned, now I'm confused, b/c there is movement everywhere....: I have a midwife appt this Thursday, and another chiropractic adjustment friday, so we'll see what else needs to happen.....

Thank you Firefaery!

ps, what did you do in the meantime while letting the thrush run it's course? I would love to hear some details
fremontmama is offline  
#498 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 07:06 PM
 
fremontmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PNW
Posts: 2,476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefaery View Post
I did things that were naturally nourishing for us. I released sugar because it wasn't to our highest good. I did the same with grains because they made me feel icky. Beyond that I blessed my food. I ate real things (not from a box) I listened to my higher self (because my lower self can't always be trusted ) and got past the cravings. Basically I created an environment of health and allowed myself to be nourished.

Part of that was taking a mineral supplement (I was depleted) and B vitamins. I took a probiotic towards the end because it felt like the right thing to do. Once my body began experiencing health many things happened. One of which was that my gut began functioning properly. I can give you the medical reason, but that's irrelevant. Once it was the yeast was no longer helpful and therefore disappeared.

What I did *not* do was take things to fight yeast. I took things to nourish myself. Seems like semantics, but as you all know intention is the key. I'm so glad it was helpful! I'm still getting used to people not getting defensive when I talk
It happened again! You answered my question while I was posting it! I think we are on the same wavelength :
fremontmama is offline  
#499 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 07:15 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paradise
Posts: 8,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
i think she meant she was in that section of the book.
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post


Be gentle mama. See the thing is some women do take a newborn and toddler to the HFS 3 weeks ppd and then they come home crying and probably the kiddos were more stressed than they needed to me.
You got it though. Don't wish this precious time away. Kael is so big now. He's not newborn at all and I look back at that time with such nostalgia. I loved every second of it. Even the crazy, frazzled, pp hormone moments!
:

I have a 4 week old, a 2 yr old, and a 4.5 yr old. It is really hard to adjust...

And I spent so much time just slugging around all sore and 9 mo preggo, I am so eager to "get out there."

I am blessed today because I just got done walking to the hfs with my infant in a wrap, while dh takes the other 2 to see gummie. (my mom)

Totally awesome day.
transformed is offline  
#500 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 07:26 PM
 
ChildoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: taking a break
Posts: 2,464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just checking in here, because I am MISSING WWOW.

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

ChildoftheMoon is offline  
#501 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 07:53 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,841
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
Calendula flowers!


Kate, I always feel like I know exactly how your feeling (or did at one time at least! lol!)

Please be gentle. I remember at 2 weeks pp I decided to take a walk around the block (1 mile) b/c I felt so good and thought, look at me with my babe in sling and toddler in the stroller. That took so much out of me and I spent days recovering and catching up.

Be gentle mama. See the thing is some women do take a newborn and toddler to the HFS 3 weeks ppd and then they come home crying and probably the kiddos were more stressed than they needed to me. I think my first successful outing was huge. Plus i have learned that with me having kael in arms I need to be WAY more firm with ds1. Like he HAS to hold onto the sling tail or my hand on the way to the car. Actually come to think about it I don't think I did much shopping w/o dh. We all did it together and if I did I would just run in for a few things.

You got it though. Don't wish this precious time away. Kael is so big now. He's not newborn at all and I look back at that time with such nostalgia. I loved every second of it. Even the crazy, frazzled, pp hormone moments!
Such wise words!

You know I am at a loss to remember the first outing both dds and I did together. I remember the first day just dd1 and I went out into the world as if it were yesterday, but have absolutely no recollection of us venturing out as a threesome. I guess that's what severe sleep deprivation has done to me. It has removed many memories.

I have been thinking about this as I read all your beautiful babymoon stories and I did not have that w/dd2 b/c of her issues.

What I am experiencing (the last couple weeks especially) is a latent baby moon of sorts - perhaps and early childhood moon!? I am sooo in awe of my dds lately it's as if I'm a new mama. It's really incredible. They love on each other, play together nicely almost ALL day, are beautiful, kind and loving creatures.

How did this happen?

Anyway, sorry to digress.

Just wanted to say to you Kate, just what everyone else has said. Be the Goddess mama that you are and take all the help/pampering you can get and enjoy every single second of it. You are doing the most important work by nurturing right now. :
Annikate is offline  
#502 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,841
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh! We're back up mamas.
Annikate is offline  
#503 of 1180 Old 01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
 
mariposita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just saw that we're back! Woo hoo!
mariposita is offline  
#504 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 10:52 AM
 
indigenousmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oh no, not again!? anyone else having problems?
indigenousmama is offline  
#505 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 12,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yes.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#506 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 11:01 AM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,841
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:
Annikate is offline  
#507 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 11:21 AM
 
KoalaMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH CANADA!
Posts: 2,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If this weren't so infuriating it would be funny. I'll keep you posted. <sigh>

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
KoalaMama is offline  
#508 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 12:02 PM
 
MsChatsAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sending love, light & internet efficiency to the universe.
MsChatsAlot is offline  
#509 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 12:05 PM
 
Sepia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:
Sepia is offline  
#510 of 1180 Old 02-02-2008, 12:19 PM
 
KoalaMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OH CANADA!
Posts: 2,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's back.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
KoalaMama is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off