What happened to Wise Ways of Women? - Page 21 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#601 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi guys, good morning..

Ashley, congrats!!! heres a little warning though...for us May is the busy month, mothersday, my birthday and our anniversary and dh has a hard time coming up with three presents in three weeks....and its abit overwhelming....If you can, maybe spread it out a bit?

Alls well here...I am learning how to be around dh when he is sick...We watched Jerry McGuire last night...it was very romantic...

Tanya
#602 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcarwyn View Post
Hi guys, good morning..

Ashley, congrats!!! heres a little warning though...for us May is the busy month, mothersday, my birthday and our anniversary and dh has a hard time coming up with three presents in three weeks....and its abit overwhelming....If you can, maybe spread it out a bit?

Tanya
Us too Tanya. My birthday, dh's birthday one week later (and our anniversary on the same day!), mother's day . .. .

It has been a bit much. It's like our anniversary takes the backseat to the rest. At least it did this year.
#603 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 10:45 AM

#604 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 10:53 AM

#605 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 11:27 AM

Hillary, I didn't see Juno, but Enchanted is cute. Mostly I just liked it because Any something-or-other, the princess, does such a great job being the fairy tale princess that it's trippy to watch. She's almost cartoon-like with how fluid her movements are and how her voice has that lilt to it.
Wanting to see Juno. Maybe next time kids go with dad.

Devon, did I miss the update for how things are today?

Jenny, are those meditation CD's for kids? I notice some are for birth, but are the others specifically intended as guided meditation CD's for kids? I would LOVE to try those!
#606 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 11:30 AM

I am so grateful that WWoW has been down because I have gotten caught up on other things and I am so grateful that I will be able to more fully enjoy being part of it again when it is restored today!
#607 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 11:44 AM

Good morning ladies.

to all who needs it and to everyone!

I am sick with something. I have severe cramping in my abdominal region and I want it to go away. I think it's to do with the splenda laced coffee I drank this morning and nothing more serious. Although, if it doesn't go away in an hour, I'm considering a drive to the dr office.

*~* A * Mama to C and A * *~* I blog - PM me for the URL
#608 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisis View Post
Good morning ladies.

I am sick with something. I have severe cramping in my abdominal region and I want it to go away. I think it's to do with the splenda laced coffee I drank this morning and nothing more serious. Although, if it doesn't go away in an hour, I'm considering a drive to the dr office.

fingers crossed that it is just the coffee.

if it is anything like what I had last week....it is a rough ride.

hugs to you.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#609 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 11:59 AM

Help! Feeling a little bit down about job search. We've been surviving... scratch that... FLOURISHING! on unexpected income, what have felt like Gifts from GUS. But I just want a regular old income. It's been 4 months since either DH or I have received a paycheck. I've applied for a bunch of jobs, but haven't heard back. Some have even extended their job start date to gather in more CV's without calling me. In other words, I'm feeling very unwanted. *Sigh*

I'm trying to think outside the box. What can I do to create my own income? Writing a list of skills. Even something as simple as "driving" is going on my list. I have this feeling of being "almost there", having an idea just out of reach... What, what, what?! I think I'm trying too hard, so I try to quiet my mind, relax, let the answer come to me... Then hear nothing and start getting crazy/agitated again.

Then when I think about having an actual job, I feel like I don't have time for it yet. We still need to pack everything up here, do some construction work at my parents' to get our bedrooms ready, unpack, put in a garden... So maybe the timing is just off and that's why I'm not getting any calls?

Ok, I'm not looking for money, I'm looking for security. If $5000 plops down in my lap I'd be thrilled, but I would still be worried because it's a finite amount of money where I feel like a steady job=steady flow of money. So, if $5000 falls into my lap once, why can't I feel like it can keep happening? Why can't I trust that I can be taken care of financially. Ok, I realize I'm stuck in the mentality that in order to have money, I have to work HARD for it.

There's something to think about!
#610 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:10 PM

Oh Ashley hope your belly is better by now.

And healing vibes to Hillary's DH and Tanya's DH, being hurt or sick stinks. I'm still only 80% after 2+ weeks of this junk.

Thanks everyone for the good vibes. The knit group was a bust so I was feeling rough and had a beer (which is very rare for me being a recovering drug addict) and then.....dun dun dun...DH and I had the most amazing sex. He's said I rocked his world and it was the best we had had since before we were ttc Clark.

Hugs to all,
T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#611 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:13 PM

yay for some DTD Tara. That ALWAYS improves my mood and outlook on life! :: (I miss our woohoo guy!)

And yes, I forgot to all the hubbys who need healing.

It's still hurting, altho if I don't move too much, it's not too bad. Ugh.

#612 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:13 PM

sweet tara!

I am going to a reiki "group" this evening. They practice and teach.

I am VERY excited.

Oh and the kids and I are making a birthday cake for my brother today.
#613 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:31 PM

Good morning! Sending : to all who need them!

Melanie, thanks for all your hard work on the site!

We just got back from taking ds to the doctor. He's had pimples on and off in his diaper area which we suspected was related to the couple bouts of MRSA dh had lately, in the form of a boil under his arm and impetigo on his scalp. So we got a prescription for oral antibiotics and an antibiotic cream. I'm pretty cautious about using antibiotics but staph is just something that I just don't want to mess with. My theory is that I'm the one carrying MRSA and I keep infecting my family with it.

Hannah
#614 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:34 PM

Heather...
When I read about your job search, I thought of you working with kids.

Jenny....
I'm definitely an Indigo as is my oldest. I'm not sure what my youngest is though, probably crystal.

Healing to those who need healing! I just can't do that good vibes smilie here...it always looks to me like she's spitting water all over everyone!
#615 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:35 PM

Melanie,
I echo the huge chorus of THANKS for everything you do for our site. Enjoy today with your mom ...

s and to all that need it.

I'm looking forward to whatever energy has been going on around here to be done ... between that and unknowingly giving my boys food coloring (didn't even think that those mini-BonnieBelle cheeses would leach coloring from the wax packaging into the cheese ), it's been a not-very-fun roller coaster around here.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#616 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM

Ashley,
Do you have acidophilous? That will help a stomach. I also find that psyllium husks make almost any stomach stuff go away too.

Also...you could check in with Zanna and align your wedding with the stars!
#617 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 01:01 PM

Okay...I'm here...marking my spot...waiting to get back to that calming green....
#618 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 01:06 PM

Ooh ladies, thanks. The vibes worked b/c I am feeling 100% better. Everyone around me was worried about appendicitis and gall bladder attacks and were urging me to go to the ER. I knew it was that stupid splenda and in the knowing came the cure.

I will DEF check in with Zanna - that's the recommendation I was looking for.

Yeah, I miss the green too! And I obviously have too much free time today since I've posted many times in this one thread already this morning!

And I agree - I don't like the vibe smiley here either. Reminds me of a little spermie taking a swim.

#619 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Ooh ladies, thanks. The vibes worked b/c I am feeling 100% better. Everyone around me was worried about appendicitis and gall bladder attacks and were urging me to go to the ER. I knew it was that stupid splenda and in the knowing came the cure.

I will DEF check in with Zanna - that's the recommendation I was looking for.

Yeah, I miss the green too! And I obviously have too much free time today since I've posted many times in this one thread already this morning!

And I agree - I don't like the vibe smiley here either. Reminds me of a little spermie taking a swim.
I'm glad you are feeling better. And I agree with the vibe smilie analysis. I much prefer pixie dust.

#620 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 01:41 PM

It's weird. I feel like I don't want to be as open here as I am on WWoW.

This morning I sent my tuition down payment & faxed transcripts and so my books should be shipped very soon!

I also planted more seeds and moved things around to make an herb garden.
#621 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Good morning ladies.

Glad you're better! I had it over the weekend and it was super fast for me also. I kept thinking it was poisoning from hair dye.
#622 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 02:03 PM

Hooray for recoveries! (those completed, and those still in progress)

flowers, Enchanted is a really fun movie... and romantic, too. A great assortment of villains, each with their own motivation makes things especially interesting, imo. dh liked the lovely heroine

annikate I don't feel so open here, either. And I have lots I want to be posting about when we get home!

I took ds to the homeopath this morning for the first time. We both like her. ds was his sweet self and had a great time with all the toys in her office and was cuddling up to her by the end of the visit! He's such a sweetie. So we have a remedy to try and we'll see if it helps with the congestion that won't go away...

At one point ds said to me "Maybe you should come and answer questions about you!" and I said maybe sometime I would.

It's a beautiful day.... I feel rather like a : ... I just want a sunny calm space in which to take a nap!
#623 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 02:07 PM

yay for the homeopath! What is his remedy? DD's remedy helped her congestion - hers is mag muir

Oh how I miss WWoW!

I have something I want to talk about. Ah, I guess it's best to just leave it alone for a while. Maybe that's what GUS is trying to say. It's probably something that doesn't need more energy anyway.
#624 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 02:19 PM

She decided on Calc-phos and said to call her in a week to see how he is doing. The bits I read on that remedy in the books i have don't sound so much like him (to me) but hey, she knows lots more, and we spent the better part of 2 hours there talking with her. So we'll see... and if needed try another one.
#625 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xc2K_-fQO10

Anyone want to tell me what you think about Indigo Children? Can I get a show of hands if you think you know one? (Or we can wait till we get back home to do this)

:
Oh I'm not bashful about this! Let's talk here instead of waiting til we get home Maybe we can call more of us out of hiding....

I feel like I have some sense of being a Lightworker as well as Indigo. I was born on the cusp, so maybe that explains it.
"Discovering" that Lightworkers had identified Indigos and given this explanation for what I always felt was "wrong" with me was very relieving. I am (or was more so) a VERY angry, unsettled, dissatisfied person. I am pissed at ignorance, pissed at governmental tyranny, pissed at societal ignorance, er..., "norms" pissed at inauthenticity and pissed that so many people are so attached to ideas that don't transcend. And I was so upset that I was unable to transcend my own ego in this regard. Now that's not to say that I am not in need of egoic transcendence, I'm a human incarnation, but that anger wasn't all just ego that was simply meant to be pushed aside. Some of it was meant to propel me forward in my purpose to make way for Crystal children to come and transform the world.

I do wish there was a clearer manual for directing and focusing the discontent we feel into positive, changing action though, I gotta say! Wouldn't life be so wasy that way....
#626 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 02:48 PM

ok I am listening to this:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpx4X...eature=related

My dh is definatly indigo. (But I dont know that he would be receptave to that title)
I am too.

If i understand correctly, my youngest might be crystal. I often say that she was put on this planet to remind people to smile.

My issue is that I am so sensitive to things (like maybe the natural disasters this month, or the food I choose to eat-candy) and unless I can really buckle down and learn how to deal with planetary chaos, and learn to eat the right food-I am completley useless.

I<3Kate.
#627 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM

I had something all typed and ds#3 wants to play "cheese cogs" (aka: Disney's ToonTown on-line) and erased my post. I'll repost, but wanted to say that Kate and Jenny, you both hit the nails on the head for me and my boys in terms of Indigo and Crystal ... I'll be back in a few when I can type though (ds#3 is literally leaning across my right arm, about cutting off feeling to my fingers ).

#628 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM

So here you are! Just had to say hi! I can't wait 'till WWoW is back up, I was never a part of this thread here and I don't know all of your names (sigh) I feel totally out of the know.

Someone once told me that my boys where both crystal, I don't know if I have witnessed anything though. I am not really sure what to expect.

I'm glad to have found you all.

Single mom to twin boys ('06)
#629 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 03:28 PM

Just saying hi. I have so much I want to share but everything is specific to ongoing discussions at WWoW...so I'll wait!

I'm really, really needing a "flowing with two year olds" thread. It's going to be great when the site is back up and everyone can help me remember everything that is so deliciously wonderful about life with someone who is two!! (Especially today when my favorite two year old took a 40 min nap, instead of his usual 2+ hours and seems to be disagreeing with everything I say just to disagree.)

Ahhh...just looked out into the (newly fenced - thank you DH ) backyard and he is happily playing with DD!!!
#630 of 1180 Old 05-21-2008, 03:28 PM

I am going to be very excited for Terri's chat tomorrow morning!

Care Bear STARE! :

I am going to go get rid of the chlorine in my shed. Maybe the fairys shut down WWOW.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page